Valiant Valkyrie in the Zoo Ch. 01

Story Info
Introductions atop the Aquarium Building.
5.9k words
4.65
9.9k
17

Part 1 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/29/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Making Introductions atop (and then inside) the Aquarium Building

Content Warning: every single chapter of this work is going to feature non-consesual sex between human women and various non-human creatures, generally of an alien, fantasy, or alternate-universe origin. No 'normal' animals appear in sexual situations and, as far as I can recall outside one bullfrog in a pond in the background, none appear at all. All characters in this story are over the age of eighteen.

"Is everyone in position?" Valiant Valkyrie said, into the microphone mounted in her choker.

"YES!" a chorus of voices came in from all over the Beachport Xeno-Zoological Gardens. "Ready!" Tiger Queen said from in front of the Unicorn Habitat. "Ready!" Black Cicada, Miss Metropolis, and Sun Idol all said in unison from the middle of Dino-World. "Ready and waiting!" the Hexetress said, looking as enthusiastic and eager as ever as she stood amidst the lush foliage of the Serpent House.

"Excellent!" Valiant Valkyrie said, standing with her sidekick Vestal high atop the aquarium building. "Keep your eyes open and your ears peeled, ladies. We know Gorilla Groxx is going to try something tonight... but we don't know what! Valky Actual out!"

Taking her finger off the microphone, Valiant Valkyrie lifted her binoculars to her eyes and swept her gaze across the vista before her.

Like most of Beachport's superhuman champions, she was clad in a tight and defiantly skimpy uniform, to prove to all who gazed upon her just how powerful she was. In her case, this consisted of a royal blue bikini covered in a pattern of her golden double-V logo, accented by matching boots, gloves, and a mask to protect her secret identity. Her sidekick Vestal, standing beside her, was dressed much the same, only slightly less daring and with pink swapped for blue. Golden magic belts, cinched tight about their muscular wasp-like waists, gave them their invulnerability and their supernatural might.

Lifting her binoculars to her face, Valiant Valkyrie slowly scanned the grounds below. From the top of the aquarium, she and Vestal had a commanding view of the entire zoo. This was no normal zoo; as befit a city with such an eventful history of invasions, infestations and interdimensional shenanigans of all kinds, the Beachport Xeno-Zoo was filled up entirely with creatures from other worlds, dimensions, or realms of fantastic magic. This had made it one of the city's leading tourist attractions... for a while. But, though they might be mystical or magical, and though they in most cases possessed more intelligence than mere beasts, the inmates were still ultimately that - caged beasts. Visitors had long learned that they were mostly going to see the fantastic creatures of magic and mystery sleeping, or huddling off into the furthest corner possible, if they saw them at all - and that, bluntly, they might well have been better off just staying home and watching a few super-nature documentaries. Attendance, after an initial frenzy, was on a slow but steady decline.

But, this was not of concern to Valiant Valkyrie, as she stood high atop the aquarium. For, in the winding paths below, she could see over two dozen of her fellow superheroines strutting along their patrols - an army of friends and comrades she had personally called upon for this very critical mission. Despite the gravity of their search, as she watched their superhumanly proportioned and defiantly scantily-clad bodies vanishing and reappearing as they passed in and out of the glow of the zoo's lights, Valiant Valkyrie felt a tingle of pride in her loins.

"Thank you again for coming," the Zoo Director purred, standing directly behind her and also admiring the view. A tall and slender brunette clad in a khaki greatcoat, she wore a protective gas mask over her face - just in case. She wasn't a superheroine, after all. "Oh - and for helping with their last little stellarly-scrumptious feeding! We wouldn't want to risk our regular staff with Groxx on the loose."

"It was our pleasure," Valiant Valkyrie said, barely listening, and not looking away.

Lowering the binoculars, she handed them to Vestal and struck a bold power pose atop the building. Her legs spread, her hair billowed in the wind like she was auditioning for a shampoo commercial. "My comrades are now spread out over the entire zoo," she said, stretching out her mighty arm and gesturing across the cage-filled expanse that lay below her. "No matter which exotic beast it is that Groxx wants to steal for his foul genetic experiments, we shall foil him and bring him in in chains!"

"How astronomically confident!" the Zoo Director said. "Well, I'd better be going before things get too hot for me. You ladies have fun!" Turning, she gave a parting wave behind her as she strutted away across the roof to the access door at the other end -- an access door silhouetted against the glowing skyline of Beachport itself. The clicks of her high-heels upon the concrete grew softer in the heroines' ears as she departed.

Meanwhile, Vestal had put the binoculars to her pretty eighteen-year-old face and slowly zoomed in on one of the crates of food their team had helped deposit in the cages, in place of the normal un-powered staff. Her brow furrowed, and she mumbled to herself as she sounded out the letters. She'd just had that one in her Senior Honors Bio-Chemistry class the previous week.

Suddenly she gasped, deeply, her lovely lower lip plummeting. She dropped the binoculars. They hit the ground and shattered with a loud crash. "Th... that's not food!" Vestal yelped, shocked. "That's a super-powerful sex mutagen!"

"Aw... you figured out the stellar secret!" the Zoo Director purred. Turning at the door, she whipped off her gas mask and smiled sultrily, as the stunned superheroines whirled to face her.

"Lady Luna!" both costumed champions gasped, in unison.

"In the flesh!" the wicked arch-villainess purred, drawing a remote from her pocket. She punched a button. From the darkness far below the two heroines' tremendous scantily-clad bubble-butts there suddenly came the creak and clang of dozens upon dozens of mechanical enclosures sliding open simultaneously. Moments later, from across the length and breadth of the vast sealed zoo there arose a terrible symphony of animal howls, bestial roars... and shrieking super-feminine screams. Turning their heads to gape into the darkness beneath them, Valiant Valkyrie and Vestal gasped in horror.

"Mmm!" Lady Luna purred, putting her hands to her hips. "Sounds like your friends are having a galactically good time already!" she laughed.

She stood before the heroines with her Asian face exposed. Asian is in fact the only descriptor usable here, rather than Chinese, Japanese, Mongolian, or any other more specific identifier... because though she had spent several of the intervening millenia in various bouts of torpor, the arch-sorceress actually hailed from an antediluvian civilization that predated all such distinctions. Physically, she somehow resembled a perfect blending of every population from the Urals to the Pacific... although in reality it had worked the other way around.

As she stood, her greatcoat split open, having served its purpose. It revealed underneath her own mature yet stunning and immortal body in one of her customary outfits - which consisted of essentially a long diaphanous white gown which was open in the front, to reveal the sleek white strapless one-piece she wore underneath; all of it covered in little silver moons and stars, and a few characters that looked sort of like turtle bone script. Cocking her head, the villainess put an ear to the wind, and enjoyed the screams and shrieks echoing in over the wind.

"You... you'll never get away with this!" Valiant Valkyrie declared. Her head whirled back around to glare at the villainess, her eyes afire.

Driven by the screams below, Valkyrie's first instinct was to charge over and punch her smirking foe immediately. This was also her second instinct, and her third. Her fourth does not bear mentioning in polite company.

But despite these urges, for the moment she held her ground. Though shrieks and squeals rose up continuously to lash at her quivering proud bottom, she reminded herself that charging in half-cocked was rarely optimal, and gathering information first was more important.

And she knew just how to do it - insults.

"Well, well, well, Lady Luna!" Valkyrie purred. "I must admit this is a surprise." She shook her blonde head, and smirked. "I didn't think the self-proclaimed Empress of Evil would sink to playing minion to a monkey..." she purred.

But the arch-villainess just seemed to take the ribbing in stride. "Ever since you and your two big friends* destroyed my Shadow Stone, my powers have been very weak," she freely admitted. [*Ed. note: Valiant Valkyrie did that one solo. Excelsior! Ed. note end.] "Why I can barely even bend a spoon, these days. Of course I had to team up with a criminal colleague. Oh, and by the way. It's ape. Not monkey. Just a little clarification, between us girls."

"Whatever," Valiant Valkyrie said, and shrugged - making her enormous jugs jostle furiously in her straining blue-and-gold bra. "But if you really are depowered, then why don't we just do this the easy way? Now that you did your little bit, just surrender, and let us know where Groxx is... or else!"

"Or else what?" the arch-sorceress asked, curious, her broad hips shifting under her flowing gown.

"Or else you might need some plastic surgery on your face!" Valiant Valkyrie purred.

"Well... more, anyways!" Vestal giggled, beside her.

Both heroines laughed at their own joke, but Lady Luna just shrugged. "Sorry," she said. She gestured them forwards. "I guess you'll just have to come and beat it out of me."

Valiant Valkyrie grinned eagerly - secretly glad her first instinct was going to get satisfied after all. "That's not a problem!" she said. "Ready, Vestal?"

Beside her, hands on her shapely hips and her lithe body squirming eagerly in its pink-and-gold bikini, her sidekick smiled. "Ready, Miss V!" she said.

With that, Valiant Valkyrie and Vestal charged forward to deliver justice. The depowered proto-Asian arch-sorceress waited patiently, unable to cast a single spell... and, when the two curvy champions were exactly halfway across the roof, lifted her remote again and pressed a second button.

"Oh, S-suffering SIF-" Valkyrie cried as the floor suddenly opened up beneath herself and her squealing sidekick. She was cut off by a loud 'sploosh!' as both she and Vestal plunged into a waiting tank below.

Stepping forward and standing over the sloshing surface of the water, Lady Luna hit the button to make the tank close again. Then as the doors closed she looked briefly down onto the roiling waters her two busty foes had just vanished down into, and shook her head.

"Superheroines," she purred. "Such bountiful bodies, such tiny brains." She fluffed her dark hair and smiled. "What would I do without them?" Then she turned and strutted back through the doorway, her slinky white robe swishing behind her.

Meanwhile...

For several seconds Vestal and Valiant Valkyrie flailed and moaned silently as they tumbled head over heels in night-dark water, completely disoriented. Then, both superhuman beauties got their bearings, looked up... and yelped, bubbles streaming from their mouths.

Just outside the immense glass wall of the aquarium tank, Lady Luna was riding a large cargo elevator down from the roof. And, to their shock, Gorilla Groxx stood right by her side, his huge ape-like body dwarfing the voluptuous villainess, whose head was level with his shoulder.

Groxx looked just like any other 500-pound silverback, save for his red-glowing eyes, and one other noteworthy appendage. Despite their liquid predicament, both gaping heroines momentarily struggled to keep their eyes off the enormous gorilla penis that dangled openly between his bowed, hairy legs.

"Thanks for your cooperation, Valiant Valkyrie," Groxx gloated at her through the glass. "But I'm afraid the only animals I'm interested in experimenting on... are you human super-sluts!"

"But thanks for delivering so many astronomically fat-breasted specimens!" Lady Luna purred.

The elevator reached the bottom with a soft clunk. Groxx stepped forward and, face near the glass, looked up.

"Yes," he said. He admired the two bikini-clad creatures still flailing before him as he might an interesting new precipitate within one of his test tubes. "With my genetic genius and Lady Luna's dark sorcery," his voice rumbled, "and so many superhuman wombs to work on, surely we will finally be able to create my ultimate prize." He clenched a fist, in premature triumph. "The next, superior species, that will finally replace you worthless homo sapiens upon this wretched planet!" he growled, with relish.

"Yes, yes," Lady Luna said, stepping up beside him, hands going to her hips, as she too looked up and once more enjoyed the view. "Or at very least, some monster minions capable of a real crime spree or three - to get the two of us some fucking money!"

Groxx shrugged his massive shoulders. "Comme si, comme sa," he allowed, in his deep gorilla rumble.

Finally getting their bearings, Valiant Valkyrie and Vestal both spun to face the two wicked villains. Then forming fists, they screamed out to the two smug super-criminals that they would never get away with their schemes. But, still immersed underwater, all that came from their lips were a string of bubbles. Then their yells cut off into shocked, horrified gasps... as, simultaneously, an azure-colored suction-cup-covered tentacle alighted on each heroines' inner thigh.

Belatedly their widening eyes saw, from behind, the words "Blue Arcturian Star Kraken -- Enteropticus Hentaiicus " stenciled on the side of the huge tank. Below that was an official safety warning: 'no female divers allowed'. Then a hasty hand-written addition, slapped on at an angle below that: 'no male ones either'. And then, yet again even below that: 'or even robots, jesus christ...' one last note read... written in a hand shaky enough to reveal that the author had seen things they could never ever unsee.

"See you later, sluts. Enjoy!" Gorilla Groxx laughed, as more tentacles alighted upon the shocked, squirming superheroines' bodies. Then with that the two villains turned and departed.

But the two submerged superheroines had no concentration to spare to watch them go. Thrashing and screaming in the disorienting darkness, Valiant Valkyrie fought uselessly as tentacle after clinging purple-blue tentacle appeared from the darkness to ensnare her body. Disturbingly, they seemed almost to caress at her flesh even as they clung to it. One that alighted upon her right breast curled around and rode the huge bouncing bra-encased jug, seemingly accomplishing no other purpose than to enjoy its pneumatic undersea motion. The one that had alighted first upon her mighty thigh slowly slid up it, feeling, but for the pumping suction cups, like the roving hand of a particularly aggressive suitor.

'It's... feeling me up?!' Valkyrie thought, mind reeling. 'No! I'm imagining things. Losing oxygen. Getting... delirious! Got to break free... quickly!'

Beside her, eighteen-year-old Vestal squirmed, beset by equally insistent and invasive tentacles. Though, her arms held behind her, she was even more helpless. 'Ooh!' it's just like being under the bleachers with Chaz the tight end!' the wide-eyed sidekick thought, as a mutated tentacle alighted upon her ass and squeezed... it's tip slipping, perhaps on accident, down inside her pink-and-gold panties.

Then Valiant Valkyrie's eyes went wide as another tentacle suddenly slammed home... right up between her legs and into her crotch. The slender tip of the tentacle wiggled back and forth over her belly, while its suction cups massaged her tender twat right through her bulging panties. 'Oh! My goodness!' Valiant Valkyrie thought, and for a few seconds, her mighty thighs could only wiggle uselessly to either side of the inhuman, yet monstrously erotic, invasion.

But even as she squirmed helplessly, her eyes slowly darkened. 'This...' she thought 'is the last straw!'

Reaching down with her gloved hands, Valiant Valkyrie seized two tentacles at random and squeezed with all her super-powered might. An inhuman howl of pain echoed up from the dark water beneath her ass. Moments later, the azure tentacles leapt off of both heroines' bodies as fast as they had appeared and whipped away to vanish into the darkness below. In their place, a huge cloud of purple-blue ink immediately exploded up out of the already nearly pitch-black depths, enveloping their wiggling bodies.

'Got to act fast!' Valkyrie thought. 'Or else we'll be blind.' Seizing her still-stunned sidekick with one hand, Valiant Valkyrie surged towards the surface with powerful strokes, breaking into air moments before the dark roiling clouds closed entirely around her.

The heroines' heads burst from the water and they gulped desperately upon the welcome air. With a couple more quick, powerful strokes Valiant Valkyrie towed her sidekick to the edge of the tank and helped her up. Hoisting themselves up out of the water, they collapsed onto their bellies and panted desperately for breath. Their huge breasts hung off the far side of the tank, dangling over the empty but previously villain-occupied room. Their ample panty-clad bottoms wiggled over the dark water, their images reflected in its rippling mirror-like surface.

"Are you going to be alright?" Valiant Valkyrie asked, as she pulled her bedraggled blonde hair back out of her face.

"Yes, soon," Vestal gasped. "But that's not important -- look!" Reaching out one arm, she pointed down into the room.

Before them, far below, stood the empty service elevator. They were facing the zoo employee side of the tank, not the public viewing area. Nearby, the splashes of the heroines' landing and struggles had left a large puddle stretching over the concrete floor. And from that pool, a line of gorilla footsteps led directly to a side door. There was no trace of Lady Luna's daintier prints, however.

"They must have split up!" Vestal gasped. "Quick -- you go after Groxx! Give me a minute to catch my breath, and then I'll go hunt down Lady Luna. Without her spells she's definitely the lesser threat."

"Are you sure?" Valiant Valkyrie asked. Recovering quicker than her sidekick, she clambered slowly up out of the tank.

"We have to catch them both, but Groxx is more important," Vestal said. "I'd only slow you down right now. Hurry! You have to catch him and put a stop to his plans before any of our other friends are harmed!"

"Right!" Valiant Valkyrie said. She rose up on her haunches. With her bikini-clad body dripping, she looked like a big-breasted swimmer about to start a heat... although she was facing the wrong way. "Be careful, Vestal!" she added.

Then she jumped. The drop was over ten meters, which was nothing to her. Landing effortlessly thanks to her belt, Valkyrie promptly took off in hot pursuit of her gorilla-shaped foe.

"I will! Good luck!" Vestal called, watching from atop the tank as Valiant Valkyrie's bounding ass vanished through the door and was gone.

"Oh... that tentacly beast took a lot out of me!" the sidekick whispered to herself, wiggling and gasping for breath. Raising a hand, she too pulled her bedraggled dark hair back behind her pretty head, eyes closed.

So the voluptuous young heroine completely failed to detect the two tentacles that slowly re-emerged from the water, right behind her wiggling teen ass. That is, until they suddenly alighted upon her... and slid right up into the hips of her little pink-and-gold bikini bottom.

12