Validation

Story Info
Her war on sex is exhausting. Relax. Nick understands.
3.9k words
4.73
23.9k
54
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"These aren't books -- they're an abomination!"

Lindsay leaned toward the microphone and stared into the eyes of the local TV station reporter. "They are exactly the kind of corrosive degeneracy that is destroying our families and our nation."

"But what else can we possibly expect?" Lindsay went on, shaking her head with a convincing blend of sadness and disgust. "Our libraries are run by secular humanist, anti-family, liberal progressives. They make it a point to use our tax dollars to shove this kind of twisted sexual degradation right down our throats!"

Lindsay's blue eyes blazed. She smiled and stood rod-straight in her uniform of white blouse, navy skirt, pearls and confidence. Nothing made her feel more alive than being in front of a camera or onstage, leading the charge as spokesperson for the Crusade for Biblical Values. She doubted anything could.

"You're probably familiar with the 'Forty Grades of Perversion' series. But do you really understand what it contains? This is a 'book' that details a disturbed young woman's craving for submission, pain and degradation. It's right through those doors for anyone who wants to wallow in it! The entire series is on the left, just past the water fountain."

Lindsay held up a long list of books for the camera.

"For the future of our town, our nation and our society, these affronts to decency must be stopped. Join me. Join our cause! Together we can make our nation clean again."

The reporter and camera operator began to pack up and Lindsay gathered her notes and leaflets. The interview had gone well. The young reporter had let her talk and hadn't challenged any of her points.

Lindsay White was attractive as well as articulate, with dark hair and a smile that had brought admiring glances from male students and professors at Freedom University. Since graduating seven years before, she had used her media-savviness and wholesome girl-next-door looks effectively as spokesperson for the conservative family values advocacy group.

As she walked across the library's lawn toward the street, a tall man approached from her side.

"Aren't you Lindsay White? Of the Crusade for Biblical Values?"

Right on cue, thought Lindsay. She steeled for a barrage about her work to restore the nation's decency, which the man was certain to deliver.

But he didn't.

"It must be so hard to stand up for your beliefs the way you do," he said in a deep and surprisingly soothing voice. "I admire that so much. How do you do it?"

Lindsay breathed deeply and felt her shoulders loosen at the unexpected compliment from the man. She looked a bit closer. He was fit, neatly dressed, and had salt and pepper hair. And apparently, he had strong values.

"It's not easy," she said. "Our society is drowning in filth, sex, pornography and immorality. The liberals are trying to hasten our collapse. They attack me. They attack our group. They don't like to hear this, but they're doing Satan's work. People don't understand how important it is to stand up for God."

The man pierced Lindsay with his green eyes, hanging on her every word. "That must be difficult. I hear you saying that you're working so hard to save society from immorality, and people not only don't understand, they attack you."

Lindsay felt a peculiar warmth and a tingling along her spine. Despite her motives and years of hard work, she was often characterized as an extremist. It was refreshing to meet someone who seemed to truly understand - or at least wanted to.

He was at least a decade older, and probably more. Perhaps God had sent him as a spiritual mentor, or even a confidante.

"What a pleasure it is to meet you," he said with the barest shadow of a smile. "I'm Nick. Nick Obedire. I must tell you, Lindsay, I've been following your work for some time and it really is impressive. I confess that I've been wanting to get inside your head."

He lifted a small black backpack casually over his shoulder and they left the library behind, chatting easily about saving the world through the power of godliness and removing books. Nick seemed to understand, she thought, exactly how she felt about this fallen, sinful world.

"I overheard your interview," he said. "You were so passionate when you described the threats to our town."

"Well, it is the liberal media," she said. "Who knows if they'll really use any of it."

"Oh, they'll use it," he said with another hint of a smile. "The Lord works in all kinds of fascinating ways."

How odd, she thought. I can feel myself opening to him, as if his firm, silky voice is playing hide and seek with all the needy places in my mind.

Before she knew it they were standing in front of her small yellow house.

"I'd like to hear more, Lindsay -- about how it makes you feel. Help me understand what it's really like to struggle so hard for decency."

For a second she hesitated, but found herself removing her keys from her purse. "I do have a lot more to share with you," she said. "You have no idea the kinds of disgusting and dangerous things that are going on in this town, even as we speak."

They sat talking on the sofa in the afternoon light. He never seemed to talk about himself, but focused instead on her words.

"There are so many disgusting books at the town library," she said. "Some people think we aren't familiar with them, but I've read them all, sometimes three or four times, and have a deep understanding of the filth they contain."

Nick nodded.

"I know this is just one town, but it's only the start. There are 116,000 public libraries in this country. My ultimate aim is nothing less than a wholesale return to godly values." She leaned toward him and whispered. "We will lead a nationwide boycott of Amazon, until they agree to remove their vast library of smut and disgusting sex 'toys.'"

Nick placed his hand reassuringly on her thigh.

"Lindsay, you care so much for our nation, don't you? It must take a toll on you. Do you ever relax?"

"I...the Lord's work keeps me so busy. I guess...I guess I don't relax very often."

He reached behind her and began to gently massage her shoulders. It felt so nice to be touched in that way.

"I want details, Lindsay. Tell me more about the disgusting things you're fighting. What are the specific things that are so dangerous for our society?"

Something tugged at her mind and she found she wanted to tell him everything. Words began to spill out as he kneaded her neck and a fuzzy gauze fell in folds across her brain. It was an odd sensation, but not unpleasant. On the contrary -- it was a relief to be appreciated and understood. To be validated.

"All kinds of immorality," she said. "Premarital sex. Depravity. So-called BDSM. Degradation. It's all so troubling... Unnatural sex acts that violate God's will for married, missionary-position procreative unions. Submission. Dominance. Grown women calling men their Daddies."

"Ahhh, I see," said Nick. "That is troubling. And you feel all alone, fighting it, don't you?"

He stood, and she felt his hands slip down her blouse and begin to fondle her firm breasts.

"What...What are you doing?"

"I'm trying to truly understand your work, Lindsay. Can you help me? So...we just met, and we certainly aren't married. Then, this is the sort of sexual contact that is breaking down our societal morals?"

"Y-Yes...Yes, that's right," she stammered, her nipples hardening beneath his touch.

Why was she letting him touch her in this way? A little voice said it might be wrong, but she could tell that Nick wanted so much to understand, and it was satisfying to help him.

He withdrew one hand and traced Lindsay's plump bottom lip with his thumb.

"Do women really call men their Daddies in bed? That's so disgusting, and yet you're so brave to tell people about it."

"Yes, they...they do." She realized she had begun sucking Nick's thumb.

"Lindsay, why don't you try calling me 'Daddy' and see if it's as offensive as you suspect."

"That...That's a good idea. Daddy."

"It feels good to talk like this, doesn't it, Lindsay? To tell me special private things?"

His words caressed her mind as his hands had worked her shoulders. Each time he encouraged her she felt the bond between them grow, and she knew that whatever he said or did, Daddy wanted the best for her.

She sucked and her eyes drooped shut. She opened them a minute later -- or was it an hour? -- and realized that she had slipped from the sofa to her knees. And had she removed her clothes at some point, too? Daddy was standing before her, his hand on her cheek as he looked down at her with a caring expression. He was stroking his erect penis, which glistened, inches from her lips. Saliva began to pool in her mouth.

"You expend so much energy battling all this horrible filth, and you're not sullied by it yourself, are you? You remain godly and clean, no matter what's going on around you. That must take such strength. You're a strong person, Lindsay."

Lindsay beamed.

Nick grasped his erection, dripping with slick precum, and smeared it over Lindsay's pretty face.

"You were telling me how much you despise anything that seems degrading," he said, looking down at her with interest.

"Yes! I do. It's horrible. It's sick. Sometimes I...I watch videos. For research. They're filled with so much degradation and humiliation. I freeze scenes and watch them over and over, to make sure I fully understand the level of indecency in the world." She tilted her head back to give him better access to her face.

"That must be a challenge," Nick said, smearing the young woman's mascara with his swollen cockhead and spitting on her forehead, where it read "SLUT" in fresh, red lipstick. "You have to work hard to remain unaffected by it."

"Oh yes, Daddy. It's a constant struggle," Lindsay said, looking up through mascara and precum and nodding enthusiastically.

Nick turned, removed a small mirror from his backpack and showed Lindsay her face. She watched the girl in the mirror -- who looked messy but so understood -- as a delicious purple-red cockhead pressed against her lips.

Lindsay took a contented breath and was suddenly somewhere else. She couldn't get over it. The more she talked with Daddy the better she felt. He seemed to know just what she was going through.

"It's amazing," said Nick, his voice deepening. "You care so much for our nation. You're one of the few people who really understands how demeaning and sick what I'm about to do to you really is."

He grasped Lindsay's raven hair and held tightly as he thrust into her mouth, holding the mirror with the other hand so she could watch the turgid shaft disappear between the happy girl's lips. His head fell back in what Lindsay knew must be prayer. Finally. God had sent her a moral man who understood and affirmed her.

She felt her new Daddy force his shaft along her slippery tongue, and relaxed, welcoming his cock into her mouth and bathing it with her warm, wet saliva.

Lindsay lovingly caressed the underside of his cock with her tongue, and she felt proud when Daddy groaned. It felt good to know she was on her knees, being so useful. Her eyes closed and she became aware of a lawn mower thrumming in the distance and the happy laughs of people passing on the sidewalk outside, the comforting sounds of small town life, of family values and decency. She placed her hands on the back of his muscular thighs, pulling him closer, and felt them tighten as he thrust with animal dominance into her tight wet throat, his heavy balls slapping loudly against her chin. She moaned around his cock and reached down to find her swollen clit.

"Mppphh...ommmmmmmpphhh...mppphhhhhhhh..."

As he fucked her face with gusto, grunting and moaning, drool began to fall in long strings onto her breasts, and Lindsay thought about the next time she could see him. Maybe Daddy could come with her to the Sunday service and then to the Capital March Against Perversion. She needed to see him again soon.

"You hate being treated like a little fuckdoll, don't you, Lindsay?" He entwined her locks in his knuckles, humping her face and forcing his shaft into her throat, over and over. Her pearls, coated in drool, thwacked against her breastbone, keeping time with his thrusts and the slap of his balls. Lindsay gagged and tried to say that yes, she did hate it, and it was destroying our nation, but all that emerged was a wet "gluck gluck gluck." She knew that Daddy understood, though, and that made her delighted pussy gush against her fingers.

When he finally removed his engorged cock from her throat, she collapsed, gasping.

"I think I'm beginning to understand, Lindsay," he said, his wet dick bobbing above her in the afternoon light. "We just reduced you to nothing more than my submissive cock-sheath, didn't we? The fact that people gain such pleasure from that kind of degradation is what worries you.

"Hmmm," he said thoughtfully. "What if I called you some degrading names, to assist in your research?"

"Thank you, Daddy," she said. "Would you...would you call me a 'slut,' like it says on the girl's face in the mirror? I hear that demeaning word in videos, um...almost every night in my bedroom. I'm hoping to have laws passed to get those removed from the internet."

Nick smiled faintly and tucked Lindsay's hair behind her ears, then firmly positioned the young woman on all fours and moved behind her.

"Ass up, slut," he said.

Lindsay arched and felt her ass being spread, and then the thrill of his hungry mouth on her smooth, dripping pussy. She shivered. Her new Daddy was licking her swollen cunt from behind, sucking her clit into his mouth. Then she felt his tongue in her ass, and gasped. Millions of nerve endings lit up with excitement and she groaned loudly. With each grind against his mouth, she apologized to God for throwing herself onto this delicious bed of unbridled filth. Somehow this man had known that she'd respond to just this sort of perversion. It probably meant bad things for her soul, but now she wanted as much of it as she could get.

Nick fingered her tight, wet pussy, gave her asshole one last, long lick and got up to retrieve a small bottle of clear liquid from his backpack. "Now, thrust your ass up for me," he said. "Present yourself to Daddy. You're going to show me what a dirty fucking slut you really are."

Without thinking, Lindsay did as she was told. Was she actually a slut? She didn't think so, but it was hard to think with her mind bathed in Daddy's comforting words.

She felt his strong hands on her asscheeks, spreading them, felt cool liquid run between her cheeks, and then something press against her tight little pink anus.

Suddenly she snapped back to wakefulness. "No!" she exclaimed. "N...Not that, Daddy...I don't...I won't do that. It's unnatural and it hurts and...and it's dirty..."

She felt his thumb slide into her lubricated ass, pushing in and out.

Lindsay began shaking her head. "No. It...it's an affront! Against God! It's...it's...the soddomites..."

"I hear your concerns," Nick said, running his palms firmly along her spine and then shoving her head down again onto the floor. You think anal sex is dirty."

"Yes!" Lindsay said. "That's it! It is...It is dirty!"

"You also don't want to do it because it will be painful," he said.

"Yes!" she said. Thank God Daddy understood what she was saying.

Her ass puckered and clenched around Nick's thumb as her sphincter muscles tried to pull him inside. Her pussy was dripping onto the floor.

"I see," he said. "And it's unnatural, too." She felt him remove his thumb. Something larger and swollen pressed against her tight asshole.

"I can also see that you're concerned about being faithful to your religion, Lindsey. I'm about to put my engorged cock in your cute ass, and I'm hearing you say that you don't want that because it's wrong and it will make you dirty in the eyes of the Lord. Is that right?

"Listen to me. I am so glad you've told me all this, Lindsay. I know how important it is to feel validated. I hope you know that I'll keep everything you've told me in mind while I'm pounding the fuck out of your ass."

Lindsay's eyes grew wide as he held her firmly. He groaned and she felt a jolt of burning pain as the older man pushed into her virgin ass.

"Mmmmmmmm...There. That's Daddy's good little slut," he said, giving her ass a ferocious slap that echoed in the room.

"OH! GOD!!" She screamed. "Ngh! OHH! My...God! D...Daddy! OH! OOH! You...you're f...fucking...my...my...ass!" He was gripping her so tightly that Lindsay's skin reddened, and her ass was on fire and she didn't want to do this and Daddy understood it all.

She felt her asshole stretch, over and over to accommodate his shaft, and the steady rhythm of his heavy balls as they slapped against her wet cunt.

"Mmmmmmmmm," Nick growled. "God doesn't like this. I know. I understand." She felt him pull out, spank her ass hard and then push, balls deep, back inside. "God hates that a man -- a man you barely know -- has his erect penis inside your rectum. Right. Now."

"OH! OHH! Yes! God! Oh...God...Fuck...y...yes! Ngh! F...Fuck my virgin ass, Daddy! U...Use me! Make...me...your...s...slut!" Lindsay hated this so much and she reached back and spread her asscheeks wider so he could penetrate her more completely. Good God, Daddy was so fucking understanding.

"That's it!" he said, perspiration sliding from his firm chest onto her ass. "Show Daddy exactly how you hate it! Show me what a dirty little whore you are. Tell me how wrong it is while you offer your slutty ass to me to use as an anal pussy!"

"S...soo...w...wrong," Lindsay moaned. "God...didn't...m...make...it...for..." Her hand snaked between her legs to furiously rub her swollen, wet clit with her fingers. "It...It's...un...OHH...unnnh...unbiblical!"

Nick gritted his teeth and slammed over and over into the shapely ass of the woman splayed before him.

"That's it...Nnghhh...Tell me. Thrust back at me and make me go deeper, Lindsay. Own it. Rub that sweet little cunt for Daddy...Nnghh...Daddy is fucking you in the ass, isn't he? And it's so dirty...so degrading and unnatural..."

"Y...Yes! Yes Daddy!" Lindsay reached back and grabbed his hands and moved them to her swaying tits. He began to pinch her nipples and fondle her breasts and soon she heard herself making guttural animal noises. It felt so dehumanizing and Lindsay's entire body tingled in pleasure.

"I understand, Lindsay. Right now you're afraid, aren't you? Afraid that being a little cocksleeve slut for Daddy might be wrong? That you're doing Satan's work by offering me your sweet little unmarried holes? Afraid of throwing away your salvation and betraying your beliefs...all because you're a dirty, needy slut who craves being used?"

"YES! Y...YES! TH...THAT'S IT! G...GOD YES, DADDY!" Lindsay heard herself scream.

"Call yourself a whore, Lindsay! Tell me what you are."

"I'M A FILTHY WHORE, DADDY! I'M A DIRTY LITTLE ANAL SLUT! OH-H! Th-Thank...Thank...y-you...Thank...Unnhhhh...UNNHHHH...OHH...OH! FUCK! F-FUCK!UNNNNNHHHHHH...GOD...GAAAAWWWWWWDDD..." Her body began to spasm with wave after wave of orgasm. She slammed backward, gripping his shaft with her ass as she came again and again. Her mouth dropped open and the room slowly turned to haze through heavy lids. As her bucking ass slowed, all she could feel was pleasure and Daddy's voice, and those were the same thing, weren't they?

Nick slammed into her so hard he almost sent her sprawling to the floor. "I hear you," he groaned. "I see you...I know what you want...Daddy...understands...Nghhh! Give it to me...Good little girl! Good SLUT! G...GOotdddt! GNNNNghhhhh!" He moaned and slammed into her a final time, shooting hot creamy sperm into the ass of the moral crusader. As he erupted he pulled her ass to him with one hand and pushed her shoulders down hard with the other. He felt her clench around him as if to hold him inside. As the pulsing of his cock slowed, he pulled out and used Lindsay's reddened asscheeks to milk his still-hard penis, squeezing the last drops of cum from his cock and into her crack.

12