Valley View Hot Springs Pt. 01

Story Info
Meet others at a clothing-optional hot springs.
5.6k words
4.44
13.3k
13

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/30/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: This is a story of fiction. While the setting is real, the people and events are not. Everyone is of legal age or older (18+) and all sex is consensual.

--------------------------------------

As the seasons changed, my wife, Elizabeth, and I headed up into the Rocky Mountains to Valley View, a clothing-optional hot springs. With its rustic setting as opposed to resort experience, Valley View tends to attract nature lovers, particularly those who prefer to enjoy nature sans clothing. It was mid-week and it had snowed recently so there were very few people on the grounds. We were there for the first day of Autumn.

A twenty something woman stood the desk at the main building to assist with check-ins. "Have you been to Valley View before?" She smiled as she fingered her long dark hair behind her ears. This is a clothing optional resort, but she was wearing khaki trousers and well-loved t-shirt to greet guests.

"No, this is our first time here, but we've heard great things about it."

"Just so you're aware, this is a clothing optional resort. That said, few people wear anything more than a wrap between buildings and nothing at all in the soaking areas. So, you will see naked people, as long as that doesn't offend you."

"Not at all. We're planning to be much the same."

She explained the various amenities and lodging arrangements. We registered for one of the cabins and headed on our way. We drove through a camping area which was completely empty; it was too cold for camping. The cabins are two-story buildings with communal sleeping rooms upstairs. The upper floor accommodates eight people with a queen-sized bunk bed and a pair of single bunk beds. There is a small kitchen and common room for dining and reading on the first floor.

There were no cars by the cabin, but a few parked up by the pool. So, we may have the cabin to ourselves! After storing our suitcase, we stripped off, grabbed our towels and boots, and headed out to soak up the atmosphere.

The cabins or communal rooms are at the bottom of the property on a gentle sloping hill. The toilet and shower building is next, a cement building with one large room. Toilets lined the back wall with no stall doors, next to a large shower area with four spouts, all co-ed. The pool is next surrounded by a large wooden fence. On the far side of the pool is a redwood dry sauna. On the near side, just outside the fence, is a shallow hot tub made of cement and fed by the springs. The soaking pools are warmer than the hot tub, but the hot tub is warmer than the pool. The far end of the pool area has the laundry facilities with several outdoor showers to use before getting in the pool.

Beyond the pool is a trail leading up a steeper portion of the mountain to the soaking pools. My wife and I headed to up the trail. This hot springs is in the mountains, so some sort of hiking shoes are recommended. We opted for unlaced boots. They didn't hug the feet particularly well but were easy to slip off when sliding into any of the various soaking pools.

First Pool

We got to the first pool along the trail, which is a large pond. Two older couples were having an animated conversation at one end of the pool, while a middle-aged man sat and read a book at the other end. My wife, being an author, noticed the book and I could tell her curiosity as to what he was reading was peaked. A collection of shoes were along the edge, so we added our shoes to the piles, found an open branch to hang our towels, then maneuvered our way to the edge to climb in. While we were taking off our shoes and hanging our towels, I noticed the single man surreptitiously checking out my wife. She's full figured with large round breasts, broad hips, and pale skin. She tans easily, but doesn't get out much, so her skin has a milky white complexion. Her waist is slender giving her an hour glass figure. She'd put her long red hair up into a bun to avoid getting it wet. I held her hand as she stepped into the pool, while the man with the book noticeably shared a glance with my wife.

While there weren't many people there due to the weather, both of us received hugs by nearly everyone we met to welcome in the new season. There was no sexuality attached to the hugs, even though there was often no cloth to defend against the flesh-on-flesh touch. It's the first time I can remember hugging another man where our privates touched. Since it was a first for me, I was perhaps more aware of the proximity than the other men. Still, the situation wasn't uncomfortable in any way.

I've heard stories of men having issues with the occasional erection, our private parts having minds of their own. This wasn't an issue. Although, given the relaxed atmosphere I wasn't really paying any attention to that sort of thing either. My wife and I have been to the hot springs on several occasions. Public exhibition of sexual arousal is "frowned on" but it happens. The resort has a rule about overt sexual behavior, which suggests they understand it happens. Mostly they just want to keep predatory men from making indecent proposals to the females.

The water was warm and roughly four-foot-deep. Keeping to ourselves, we halfway swam, halfway walked to the middle of the pool to let the water wash over our shoulders.

Not letting us remain isolated, one of the men from the couples called out, "Hello and welcome." He was slightly taller than me, balding on the top, with short grey hair along the sides, and a thick coating of curly grey hair on his chest. He stepped over to me, extended his long, weathered arms and gave me a hug, a full body press. He wrapped around my shoulders, forcing me to slide my arms under his, our chests and hips pressed together. He wasn't hard but dangling a good six inches even limp. Being much more of a grower, I doubt he even noticed mine.

After a quick hug, he continued introductions. "My name's Phil, and this is my wife, Jessica." Jessica had short blonde hair, the framed her round face. She was shorter than my wife but based on her breasts floating up to the surface, had much the same figure, round and playful. She stretched up her arms to wrap around my neck, which meant I had to bend over to hug her. Taking advantage of the water, she jumped up, and wrapped a leg around my hip, pulling our bodies together. Jessica pressed her hips into mine, making it obvious she was clean shaven. My cock, relaxing in the warm water, was enveloped between the folds of her labia. She gave a quick wiggle of her hips just to be certain I felt her (and she felt me), then slid back down into the water with a giggle.

"This is Tiago and his girlfriend, Sara." In contrast to Phil's light-colored skin, Tiago was a smooth dark cinnamon color, with jet black hair. Judging by the wrinkles around his eyes, both men were in their early sixties. Phil was in good shape, but Tiago was practically athletic. When he stood up, his chest was completely hairless and well-muscled. His hug was more distant--pressing only our shoulders together--but his arms clinched tight, almost as if to say he was the alpha of the group. Sara was slender with long dark brown hair, large black eyes, with long lashes. Her face was edgy and hard, the bones pronounced and her expression flat, distant. Caramel-colored skin accentuated the bones in her shoulders. When she stood up, her soft breasts rose above the water, dark areolas with prominent nipples. They were small, but firm. As I slid my hands around her waist, I could feel her ribs expand as she took in a breath. She was coyer than Jessica. Rather than let me press against her, she placed her hands on my shoulders. Rather than give a full body hug, she slid her face next to mind and gave my cheek a kiss.

After everyone hugged me, I returned introductions for me and my wife. "Hello, I am Carter, and this is my wife, Elizabeth." Phil stepped up first to get a hug. Being much taller than my wife, he reached down and slid his arms under my wife's. As he pulled her body close, he lifted her up out of the water making sure their bodies made full contact.

Jessica was next, bouncing over to press her breasts into my wife chest. As they broke off the hug, Jessica kept her hands on my wife's shoulders, looked down and said, "I love your areolas, nice and full." Then, with a wiggle of her chest, she played bouncing breasts. Even with the warm water, I noticed my wife's nipples responding to the playful caress.

Tiago stepped up. Much like a Tango dancer approaching his partner, he swept one arm down along my wife's waist, pulled her in tight, lifted her up, and swirled around. Their eyes locked, and he kept them locked as he slowly slid her back into the water and on to her feet. Just before releasing her, he bent forward, as if to kiss her. She pulled back, but the look between them was intense. I could tell he was pressing his hips into her; she responded by wrapping one leg around his hip making the contact even more intimate.

Sara was next. She kissed my wife's cheeks, then retreated to the wall, dragging her boyfriend with her.

We joined the two couples in conversation. They were discussing whether American Football or soccer was the better sport. Elizabeth, not into sports, decided to see if the man reading the book was more interesting. Any book was better than talking about sports.

I am not much of a sport enthusiast either, but I tried to be cordial. After ten minutes, it became obvious, Phil and Tiago were having the conversation, Jessica listened with animated interest but not saying anything. Sara was bored beyond words and didn't even pretend to listen. She sat on a stone bench along the wall of the pool next to Tiago. Occasionally she would pull a hand out and look at her long, manicured nails, or sigh and look off toward the trail. Jessica stood between Phil and I, hung on his arm, and smiled enthusiastically.

Eventually, Sara tugged on the arm of her boyfriend. He took the hint. "You must beg our pardon, but we have a drive ahead of us." He nodded at me, then rose to leave.

I stepped back so they could slide through to the steps. As they waded to the pool exit, I took their spot on the stone bench to sit. Just before they took the last step out of the water, Tiago turned to my wife chatting with the other man. "Elizabeth, it was a pleasure meeting you."

Hearing her name, my wife turned, her face flushed. As she looked over to say good-bye, Tiago took his free hand and stroked his cock. Like Phil, he was long, six maybe even seven inches soft. His long uncut cock was surrounded by thick black hair. He flexed his chest muscles as he stroked. While he didn't get fully erect, he did grow enough to allow the mahogany head peak out of the end. My wife's eyes glues to the demonstration.

Sara gave my wife a glare. Then, with her arm in his, pulled him up and out of the water. They had sandals by the edge of the pool. Tiago placed a towel on the ground for Sara to sit; she needed to adjust her straps. Facing the group, she let one leg drop to the side while she put her sandals. Her long, thin legs framed her crotch. Her vulva split open revealing tender purple lips, with a small black triangle of hair above her clit pointing the way.

I tried not to stare, but it was difficult with such an open display. Phil said something to Tiago regarding directions and Jessica slid over to sit next to me. Just as her thigh bumped against mine, I saw Sara look up, give a quick glance to Tiago (who was focused on Phil's directions), then look over at me. Like Tiago, her stare was intense. As our eyes locked, she slid a hand from her foot, along her leg, and up her thigh. When her fingers got to her cunt she made three circles, then spread her fingers, splaying open her vaginal lips revealing bright pink.

Play Time

Jessica's hand slid over my thigh then onto my cock. It was still soft, but the view of Sara made it jump. Feeling Jessica's hand made it grow that much faster. She giggled and quietly said, "I thought you might be a grower. Nice." She bumped me with her shoulder and continued to play with my cock.

Sara must have known what has happening under the water, because she smiled, winked, and turned to get up. By the time she was standing, her pleasant face had returned the hard boredom of earlier.

As Tiago and Sara left, Phil turned to Jessica and me, "I don't want to stick my nose in where it doesn't belong, but do you know the man at the other side of the pool?"

I looked over at the man sitting next to my wife. "No. Why?"

"He comes here by himself every couple of weeks and wears a cock ring to keep himself erect. He finds a pool to sit and read a book which sounds harmless. But when a single woman climbs in, he makes his erection very apparent. I don't know him personally, but I've rescued more than one poor woman from his clutches. He's been quiet since we've arrived. I just thought you should know."

I looked back over at my wife and the man and chuckled. Jessica was still playing with my cock, which was now quite hard. I cleared my throat and said, "I feel for me the man if he tries anything with my wife she doesn't like. She may well be enjoying the view, or they may be having a nice conversation. She loves books so that is possible. Still, I'll keep an eye out in case she does need any assistance."

"So, your wife is OK being around men with erections?"

I laughed, "I think she's rather fond of being around men with erections." Given what has happening to me, I continued, "I wouldn't put it past her to even give a helping hand now and then, but it would always be on her terms."

Phil laughed, then turned to give the man across the pool a nasty glare. The man looked over, but only narrowed his eyes, then returned to his conversation.

After the brief exchange, Phil sat next to his wife. I was a bit uncomfortable with his wife's hand on my cock, but he didn't seem to notice, and she was unfazed. My hands were resting on my thighs, but I let my fingers drift down to where they were touching Jessica's thigh. The idea of reaching over and playing with her cunt was enticing. My cock respond with the idea.

Jessica giggled again, wiggled her hips, and continued her massage. Pretty soon, I realized her other hand was doing the same to Phil, who had become surprisingly quiet. He was staring over at my wife and the other man, with a glazed looked on his face, not concerned about a thing. I suspected his cock was responding much the way mine was.

I was too nervous to let the erotic massage get too far, occasionally glancing over at Jessica, watching her breasts bounce in the water as her arms continued their motion. Her round face was grinning ear to ear. I looked over at Phil to see if I could tell whether he was fingering his wife, but his arms were still. He was just enjoying the attention.

At this point, Jessica slid her hand off my cock, down to my hand, and pulled it up onto her thigh. She left it there returning to my cock. I felt her muscle tense, then wiggle as she spread her legs. This was an invitation.

I made soft circles with my hand at the top of Jessica's thigh, building up courage to go further. It didn't take long. Soon, my hand was sliding up the inside of her thigh. My pinkie finger contacted her bush. She wiggled again, spread her legs a bit wider, her foot playing with the top of mine. Phil moaned a bit, then shifted his hips further forward. His eyes were closed.

The coast was clear. I slid my hand between Jessica's legs and dove two fingers along her clit. Making small circles, I watched her response to see what sort of activity she likes. Rubbing the clit was nice, but she rotated her hips forward, suggesting he wanted some fingers inside.

To get a better angle, I pulled my hand back, out of the water, and back so my arm was over Jessica's arm. This allowed her to continue stroking my cock, while my fingers got better access to her cunt. Jessica shifted again, throwing her leg over mine. As my hand returned to her cunt, I slid my middle finger inside and pressed with the palm of my hand against her lips and clit, rubbing fast back and forth.

This made the water ripple. Phil looked up and over at his wife's breasts. I froze, but it was obvious what has happening under the water between his wife's legs. Unconcerned, Phil smiled, closed his eyes and let his head fall back.

I continued my play and Jessica started to make small squeaks in response. She was probably a ways off from having an orgasm, but I was getting close. Phil must have twigged to the fact because he asked, "Do you and Elizabeth swing?"

Here I was, fingering his wife's cunt while she played with my cock. I was about to explode, but honestly, I wasn't sure how to answer. The truth was no, we didn't, but that didn't seem to jive with what I was doing. Pondering the question slow my progression toward orgasm. After a moment to organize my thoughts, I replied, "No. I believe we're open to play, but we are not swingers pre se, at least not yet."

"The reason I ask is I'm close to cumming and suspect you are too. The property takes a dim view of cum floating in the water. Yes, it does eventually float out and back to nature, but that doesn't mean we should just let fly. We do have a few options."

I marveled at how calm Phil approached the topic. He was unfazed by his wife playing with my cock, or my fingers diving into her cunt. His voice was even as if teaching a lecture at university, not about to cum himself.

"Jessica loves the taste of cum, so you could stand up and let her suck you off. I would certainly enjoy watching, but I don't know how your wife would feel about that. Or you could let Jessica sit on your lap. Her muscles are adept and will bring you to climax quickly. I would need to stand in between us and your wife, so she doesn't see anything."

I stopped fingering Jessica. "I don't really like that second option, as that would be hiding it from my wife. We've been together for forty years. I don't want to start lying now."

Jessica's lower lip started to pout. I'm not sure whether it's because I stopped playing with her, or because I'd opted not to fuck her.

Thinking about the whole situation, I pulled my hand from between Jessica's thighs, and stopped her from stroking my cock. I didn't like this decision, as I wanted to cum, and the idea of having Jessica impale herself on my cock, was enticing. Still, this had gone too far already.

Needing to remove myself from the situation, I slid her hand over to her thigh and scooted away so our thighs no longer touched.

Phil looked over. "Oh, taking option three, are you?"

"Yes. I'm sorry. It was amazing and incredibly tempting, but I should probably talk to my wife before anything goes further."

"That's OK. I understand. Swinging isn't for everyone. That said, I am about to cum. Would you be more comfortable if we left and found somewhere else or are you up for watching my wife suck my cock?"

My cock was still very hard, which was doing my thinking for me. "I'd love to watch."

Phil sat up, look around to see if anyone else coming up or down the trail, then sat up on the edge of the wall. His body was lean, but weathered, showing the signs of age. The grey hair on his chest continued down his stomach, stopping just below his belly button. From there down, he was shaved clean. His cock was thin but long, easily seven inches. Phil leaned back bracing himself with his arms. The soft purple head throbbed as his cock stood straight up from his body.

"I know you said you don't swing, but..." she looked back toward her round ass hiding just below the surface. "I would love to feel that cock of yours pounding my cunt while I suck down some cum."

Jessica stood up and turned around to face Phil. As I suspected, her body was a miniature version of my wife, round, soft, slender waist, but broad hips. Her pale skin glowed in the late afternoon sun. Her breasts hung down as she leaned over her husband's cock, her blonde hair almost obscuring her face. Her eyes were just visible as she looked over at me, watching me watch her.

12