Valoris Ch. 04

Story Info
A magical world, full of fun and fucking.
1k words
4.5
2.5k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After he managed to best the two girls, he gave them a choice, either he takes them back to the town to be killed by the villagers, "They'll take your head too fox-girl" he had explained, relations between the fox people and humans had been dwindling further recently, with more villagers turning up dead from vicious animal attacks, stories of blurs and tails in the shadows. Or they can continue to stay in the castle with him on the condition they do everything he says.

A few weeks have passed now, and Jack is settling in to life around the castle. In the mornings, he's woken to a blowjob, the evenings, he trains the girls bodies to his touch, teasing and toying, making them cum over and over again. By now Lelah and Sia are starting to enjoy their regular duties, not that they would ever let Jack know of course.

One morning, on Sia's turn to wake Jack up she was feeling a bit brave, she wraps her lips around the head of his throbbing hard-on, skilfully teasing the shaft with her tongue as she starts to push it deeper down her throat. Jack wakes up with a moan as the pleasure rolls through him, blindly his hand reaches for her tits, "You really like my breasts don't you? Here.."

She holds his cock and opens her mouth and pushes it all the way to the base continuing to bob her head up and down each time swallowing his whole dick leaving it dripping with her saliva.

Sitting up she leans forward and envelops him with her tits, squeezing tight, feeling the heat and hardness of the cock between her tits, she starts to work it up and down, alternating, feeling him start to twitch and harden she wraps her lips around his cock she shoves it deep in her mouth feeling him swell as he cums down her throat.

Eagerly she swallows, making sure to swallow every last drop of cum from his throbbing member, "Good morning" Sia says with a cheeky smile, quite obviously pleased with her performance.

To keep up appearances and have a source of money Jack and the girls have continued his mercenary work, an unheard of alliance; vampire, human, and fox-girl. Rumours spread fast and work is easy to find, they've set out for the night looking for a group of bandits who have been causing a lot of problems for them.

The moon sits high in the sky, slivers of silver light shimmer between the canopy of branches. The group moves through the forest toward the last spot the bandits were seen, and hiding in the trees, they wait.

A carriage rolls by, Jack can see it sitting low, it must be heavy, with a nod to the girls they follow the cart from a distance, checking carefully for the bandits. Lelah signals that she can see silhouettes in the forest, they stop, allowing the carriage to gain some distance, suddenly, the carriage was swarmed with black fur.

Before Jack could blink their loud snarls and deep growls rumbling through the branches is the only thing that remains. "Fucking werewolves..." he mutters under his breath, on the other side of the treeline Sia's ears droop slightly, she would recognise this smell anywhere... Desmond.

When Sia's parents were still alive, she had been engaged to marry him, joining the families was going to bring new prosperity to their kingdoms, or so they were told. The day after the wedding her parents were killed and the werewolves took over from within, invading and destroying the fox-peoples lives.

Escaping from Desmond, Sia ran to her closest friends and started a rebellion, to take back what is rightfully hers. "... Sia? Are you alright?" Jack asks, shaking her slightly, snapping her from her memory, "Yea... let's go" She replies shaking her head.

Back at the castle, Sia is quiet and uneasy and heads to her room. Jack, pays it no heed, distracted as Lelah prowls toward him, removing his trousers she pushes him into the chair behind him. She envelops his cock with her lips, fondling his balls as she moves up and down twirling her tongue around the head as it grows inside her mouth.

Not wanting to play around, Lelah rips her clothes off, practically jumping on his dick. Jack buries his face in her tits, feeling their warmth and softness as they bounce in his face, quickly he catches her nipple in her mouth, biting down hard.

Lelah let's out a loud moan, scratching Jack's back in pleasure, only causing him to thrust harder as she feels his raging hard-on swell and twitch inside her. Taking back some control Jack picks her up and throws her facedown on the table spreading her legs out. He thrusts his full length inside of her ass, he feels her whole body shake as he pushes further inside.

Unrelenting Jack continues to plough into her, Lelah's moans now carrying through the halls of the castle. The pleasure overwhelming him he grabs her by the throat, holding her in place, allowing him to plow into her as hard as he felt.

She immediately tightens, her big tits bouncing with every thrust, uncontrollable waves of pleasure run through her body, unable to stop herself from cumming, the lack of air causing her knees to go weak.

The feeling of her ass tightening as she came causes Jack to lose control, thrusting harder and deeper he empties his balls into her ass, releasing a low growl holding her in place as his cock pulses inside her ass.

Meanwhile Sia, struggling to sleep haunted by memories long past, decides to go for a walk. She heads out the back and ventures through the gardens, walking and walking, lost in her thoughts. Suddenly she's standing at a lake, her reflection staring back at her amongst the stars.

The snap of a branch, she turns her head quickly glaring into the darkness, nothing. Before she has the chance to look back she is hooded and swept off of her feet, carried away into the night.