Valoris Ch. 05

Story Info
A magical world, full of fun and fucking.
1.2k words
4.47
2k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 5

Waking up to Lelah's mouth wrapped around his cock, diligently working up and down his length, Jack opens his eyes, inadvertently pushing his cock further down her throat a loud moan escaping his lips.

Bang! The castle doors are flung open, echoing through the halls, jumping up and grabbing their weapons, Jack and Lelah rush down to see who dares burst in like that.

They reach the front hall, charging ahead to fight, they quickly stop in their tracks as they recognise the figures standing in the door way.

"You've got some nerve. What do you want Mia?" Jack snarls, riled up from the rude interruption to his day.

"It's Desmond, he's got the queen!"

The girl says, blushing unable to look away from Jack's hard-on, still dripping with precum.

"Who the fuck is Desmond?" Lelah asks bluntly, "Sia is in her room right..?" trailing off as she realises Sia would have been the first here, she has the best hearing and her room is much closer than Jack's.

Zhor, Sia's strategist, steps forward "A cruel and vicious alpha werewolf, the current heir to the throne, and previously engaged to Sia." He explains, his ears drooped, obviously ashamed he let his queen be captured. "Tell us what's going on" Lelah says, spinning around, leaving Zhor hypnotised as her hips sway from side to side leading the way to the dining room.

After Jack and Lelah are caught up with what the two know, Zhor explains that he has come up with a plan to rescue her, but it would require some extra hands.

Gruffly Jack responds, "I know some folks who would be perfect for the job, but you're gonna have to give them some sort of reason to help you. Your people have caused a lot of trouble for them." a prideful, but desperate Zhor reluctantly agrees. "Now will you both please put some clothes on!" Mia exclaims, her thoughts running wild thinking about Jack, Lelah and the Queen.

Hurriedly they get ready, heading out to meet the people Jack was talking about. The group travels north, eventually reaching a makeshift town, Jack leads them to a large tent separate from the rest "alright then, here we are" he says, getting down from his horse, he pushes the fabric open signalling to the rest to enter.

It's impressively warm inside, a large fire pit sits in the middle, logs layered with furs stacked around it, and four large oak tables forming a square surrounding them.

Silence creeps across the tent as the group walks in, after all, both Lelah and the fox-people were to blame for a lot of their comrades dying. A man approaches Jack "they better be here as prisoners or slaves." he asks stopping the group to continue, "Nice to see you too Inyo, is that how you greet an old friend? Jack smirks "we've come to make you an offer" intrigued, he allows them to pass.

After catching him up with the situation and what they have to offer, Inyo thinks hard, "Hmm, we'll have to talk about it" looking up, nodding to the folks sat at the head table. He gets up and strolls over to the group sitting and discussing, after a squabble and some peeks from the group here and there Inyo comes back. "We can send 5 people, but in addition to the foxes not stealing, Lelah must not kill our people." He says, "you've got yourself a deal" Jack agrees.

With Lelah unable to travel through the day, and morning soon approaching they decide to rest, the four of them are set up in a tent for the night. Heading to their rooms, Jack joins Lelah, extra horny from earlier. Mia notices, her thoughts racing as she looks over her shoulder seeing Jack's hand drop, grabbing Lelah's ass tightly.

Slightly flustered as she feels her body getting hotter, her loins tingling with excitement, she continues to her room deciding sleep is best. Mia tosses and turns in her bed struggling to fall asleep, her mind filled with images of Jack and Lelah standing in front of her completely naked.

Unable to control herself longer Mia puts her hand down her pants, slowly starting to play with her clit making small circles with her fingers. She pictures Jack standing there earlier his hard cock shining with spit, leaking precum, imagining what they could be doing in their tent. Mia's ears twitch, she can hear them, Lelah's slurping, and Jack's moans as she sucks his cock.

She has to see, slipping out of her bedding and sneaking out of her room Mia darts across next to Lelah's room. Ever aware, Jack twitches his knee, Lelah senses Mia, nodding slightly in acknowledgement she stands up and bends over, positioning herself such that Mia would have a good view.

Peeking through their curtain, Mia watches, cupping her breast in one hand, and sliding the other down to her pussy. Blushing as Jack buries his face in her ass licking from clit to asshole, Lelah moans loudly, pushing him in, holding him in place.

A string of saliva still stuck to Lelah breaking as Jack stands, teasing her pussy with the head of his cock. Pushing it in slowly at first, making sure Mia can clearly see the moment of penetration, Jack grabs Lelah by the hips shoving the rest of his throbbing shaft inside her.

Lelah moans, throwing her head back in pleasure, she grabs her tits squeezing her nipples tight, what isn't covered by her hand bouncing with every thrust. Meanwhile Mia, eyes wide with excitement, her breathing getting heavier, continues to watch eagerly. Jack flips Lelah onto her back, holding her legs over his shoulders he pushes back in, wrapping one hand around her throat he feels her tighten around his cock.

"Fuck me harder Jack." Lelah rasps, only just able to talk. Obliging, his thrusts pick up speed, pushing himself in as far as he can. As the two get near the each of the bed, Jack picks Lelah up, putting her ass up, and her back against the bed.

Mia's pussy drips as she plays with her clit, waves of pleasure building in her body as she watches Jack standing above Lelah. His rock hard cock now positioned at her entrance, Mia can see as the entirety of his length disappears inside Lelah, up and down again and again. Lelah's moaning growing louder as Jack fucks her deepest parts.

Mia's knees buckle as she starts to feel herself cumming, she stumbles into the room right as Lelah starts to cum, staring her dead in the eyes as she does.

"Um.. I-I-I'm soORRy! Ahn..!" Mia exclaims, captivated by the vampires look of pleasure she didn't notice as Jack had moved behind her, grabbing her by her hips he thrust in, her fat ass jiggling with the force. Her eyes roll back, and she can't help but let out her moans as she cums hard around his cock, ravaging her.

The pleasure growing even more as she feels him swell inside of her, Lelah now back on her game, is biting on Mia's breasts, and rubbing her clit, the feeling of her pussy convulsing around him too much to handle Jack grabs Mia's tail burying his cock in her pussy, pumping his cum deep inside her.

Pulling out, Lelah cleans his cock, licking up the mixture of pussy juices and cum eagerly. Mia slumps, her breathing still heavy from her orgasms, "well its about time for bed I suppose, lots to do tomorrow" Jack says obviously rather pleased.