Valuable Assets Pt. 01

Story Info
Twins start their new life among the working class.
4.7k words
4.2
19.9k
27

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/02/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Tadaaaa, this is the place where Mommy works!"

A voice full of enthusiasm echoed throughout the office building. It was in complete contrast to the slightly drab, strictly business atmosphere of the place. Despite this, the woman who'd just spoken looked on with glittering eyes at the two young men whose indifferent and unenthusiastic expressions suited the atmosphere well in comparison.

Daymon and Nate glanced at each other's identical faces, and that was enough to convey their exasperation at the whole situation. They then turned to look at their mother, or rather step mother. There was no way the pure-blooded human twins could be blood related to the anthropomorphic sheep woman sporting soft, white wool all over her body that was packed into her neat and trim business suit.

It had been a good few years now since the World Splicing incident that caused Earth to become co-inhabited by all kinds of fantasy-like creatures and anthropomorphic beasts and monsters. Despite the sudden and drastic change, the world had adapted surprisingly quickly and today, these anthromorphs, as the netizens often called them, now managed to blend in well with modern society as the state of their original world wasn't that different from Earth.

This was also helped by the fact that humans these days had many peculiar tastes and inclinations developed through years of online exposure. As a matter of fact, the entire reason that the boys' parents split up in the first place was so that they could each fulfil their own deepest desires. Their mother had run off with a pony anthro for reasons that could be easily imagined while their father, whom they currently lived with, hooked up with the sheep lady before them at the soonest opportunity. Now their furry freak of a dad devoted his everything to the sheep woman and the two were expected to go along with most of her whims.

And that brings us to today. The boys had recently turned eighteen and under the urging of their woolly stepmom, they were requisitioned into acquiring jobs at the company she worked for. Their horn dog dad obviously sided with her and they were brought here today to complete the application process.

"So, what do you guys think?"

The sheep woman, Maria, asked the boys after noticing their lukewarm reactions.

"Well, it's a pretty unique place I guess?"

"Yeah, there's certainly a lot of...diversity."

As mentioned before, the presence of anthromorphs was pretty commonplace in today's society, however this was the first time the two were witnessing such a scene.

Every employee in the building, literally every single one, was some type of anthromorph. There was indeed a great amount of diversity as Daymon stated, in their species that is. Cats, dogs, horses, goats, hippos, rhinos, there were anthros of all shapes and sizes. Not only that, from what they could tell, they all appeared to be female!

Daymon and Nate had to doubt whether or not they were in the right place. They had no idea what the purpose of the company even was but they still felt completely out of place as two young human men in a workplace made up solely of anthropomorphic beast women! Before they could express their doubts though, they were quickly ushered away by their stepmom who seemed really excited for some reason.

"Come on, Miss Mayweather is already waiting for us in here office!"

Like that, the two were dragged along toward the largest office in the building. Along the way, they couldn't help but feel like they were being curiously leered at by the employees along the way. They simply tried to brush it of as the women being curious about their identities as humans. Hopefully that was all it was.

***

"I already finished looking through you guys' applications, I think you both show a lot of promise. As a matter of fact, I'm hoping you two can start today, that is, if you're satisfied with the terms of the contract."

Daymond and Nate were sat side by side before a large mahogany desk, opposite of which was a large statured horse anthro, the company's CEO.

"So, we just have to sign these?"

On the desk lay two hard copy contracts, one for each of them to sign. The two had never had a job before, yet they found this process that developed so quickly and easily to be a little strange.

"You guys can go ahead and sign, I've already read through the contract and everything checks out."

Standing behind them, their stepmother encouraged them as if to hurry along the process even further.

The two looked at each other in slight doubt but in the end, they eventually picked up the antique-looking quill pens and signed their names unto the contracts at the same time. They obviously didn't notice the little wink their stepmom sent Miss Mayweather over their backs as they did so.

The boys finished signing their names and set the pens down before leaning back.

"So, what do we-"

Before Nate could fish, bright golden light started emanating off the pages they had just signed. The two were the only ones startled as the pages began rolling themselves up from the bottom all the way to the top before suddenly igniting in golden flames and disappearing without a trace or even a smidgen of soot. At the same time, the boys each felt a tingling sensation climb all the way up their bodies from the toes to the tips of their ears.

"Alright! Now that that's finally out of the way, let's get you two settled into your new positions as soon as possible!"

As soon as Miss Mayweather said this, the door of the office was opened and in stepped a Rottweiler anthro woman. She greeted the CEO and without wasting anymore time, walked right up to Daymon and spoke as if everything was prearranged.

"Come with me sir, I'll show you to your station."

"Uhm, okay..."

Nate was quickly ushered away by the woman leaving just Daymon and his stepmom in the office with CEO Mayweather.

"You're splitting us up?"

Daymon was slightly disappointed at the thought of not being able to work together with his brother at their first proper job.

"Of course, didn't you read the contract? Oh wait, I guess you didn't. Well, no matter, you guys will have to work separately as you both have different roles to play, roles that are essential to this organisation."

Daymon's disappointment was replaced with anticipation for their future prospects as the horse woman looked at the clock hanging on a wall nearby.

"Good timing. You guys follow me," she gave a slightly suggestive glance to the sheep woman, "let's get our new hire settle into his own position."

Daymon took no notice of the strange atmosphere between the two anthros and simply followed along as Mayweather led them through a side entrance in her office. At this time, Daymon's anticipation turned into confusion as he looked at where they came to.

Up to this point he still had no idea what he and his brother's positions were, but he didn't expect them to be anything particularly outstanding. Yet the place he was brought to was a big room with a large elliptical table at the centre surrounded by many seats with the largest at the forward most centre. Behind that seat was a blank white screen with an over-hanging projector. There were some other furnishings here and there but no matter how one saw it, this was a meeting place, one designated for the top executives of the company.

Daymon had no idea why he would be brought here, but before he could voice his doubt, a door on the other side of the room opened.

Entering through the doorway was a small crown of anthropomorphic women in business suits. Their species varied greatly, displaying the same amount of diversity as Daymon had seen outside in the suite. What they had in common was that they were all decently larger in stature compared to the young human men. For some reason, they also all sent suggestive glances the human's way as they moved about to take up the various seats around the large table. In the blink of an eye, all of the seats were occupied with Mayweather at the helm, all except for one.

"As promised, Mary who's responsible for bringing in our two new recruits will have a place on the committee from today onwards."

As she said that, the horse woman gestured towards the empty seat.

Failing to hide her excitement, Daymon's stepmom moved out from behind him and almost sprinted to the empty seat where she stood with her chest puffed up and offered greetings and pleasantries to the rest of the committee.

Daymon was taken aback. As far as he knew, her position at the company was nowhere this luxurious, and judging by what just took place, it seemed like she'd been promoted as a result of bringing him and his brother in. It was a strange turn of events and in the end, Daymon was left standing by himself off to the side, feeling severely out of place.

Mayweather went to start the meeting seeing as everyone was in their correct places, almost everyone.

"Daymon, you should get into position as well."

The horse lady addressed the human who was standing around awkwardly.

"Uhm, what position exac-...huh?"

Daymon was just about to ask for clarification but was forced to pause when his body suddenly began moving on its own against his will!

"What the f-, what's going on?!"

Daymon exclaimed profanities that surely didn't suit the current atmosphere; however he had no leeway to care for such trivial things at this time. The young man dropped to his knees and started crawling on all fours toward the large desk, his trepidation building as he was made to be a passenger in his own body. He kept yelling out in confusion as he squeezed between two of the occupied seats, lifting the black silk curtain draped over the edges of the table.

Mayweather addressed Daymon for the final time before he disappeared under the desk.

"A piece of advice for you son, always read a contract carefully before you sign, especially if it's a Golden soul-binding contract."

The giggling and sniggering of several anthros around the table was the last thing Daymon heard before he was shrouded in darkness.

***

Nate slowly opened his eyes and was immediately assaulted with a dizzy spell. What then registered was the smell of floral hand soap as his eyes struggled to adjust to the blaring light of a small room with bare pink walls.

"Ugh, what the hell?"

The disoriented youth went to clutch his throbbing forehead but that was when he noticed that his hands couldn't move.

"Huh?"

Not just his hands, he couldn't move his legs either. He realised to his horror that in fact, his entire body was restrained! He felt like his entire body was encased inside some kind of box while his limbs were shackled with him in a kneeling position! Even his head was stiffly held in place while only his bare face was exposed through an opening in whatever housing he was currently trapped in.

"What the fuck?!"

Nate had a similar reaction to his brother as he tried to make sense of the situation. He had been brought some place he had no memory of and left locked up and restrained in some unknown bondage device. Nate was just about to yell for help but quickly held his tongue. If he'd really been kidnapped then yelling out would only alert his captors.

"What the hell happened..."

Last he remembered; he had just been accepted to a seemingly high profile job as was taken to a small office room by one of the secretaries. She'd offered him something to drink and that was around the time his memory went completely blank.

"What the fuck, was I drugged?"

This was the only explanation Nate could come up with at the moment. When he thought about it, the whole situation was pretty strange, him and his brother were suddenly hired onto a high profile job with literally no prior experience or accomplishments under their names. The whole thing seemed pretty fishy and now he was suddenly knocked out and taken to some unknown location.

"No way, human trafficking?"

Nate's heart sank to the pit of his stomach as he considered this possibility, however his heart almost leapt out of his throat the next second when he suddenly heard a door opening somewhere nearby.

Nate held his breath in nervousness as the footsteps of whoever just entered the room slowly advanced in his direction. His stimulated imagination had him expecting an armed ruffian to come into view, however he was completely shocked to see who it actually was and his suspicious instantly became a level deeper.

"Oh good, you're awake! I was starting to think that I wasn't gonna make it!"

Coming in sporting a grin on her furry face was the same Rottweiler secretary that had led Nate away from Mayweather's office! Judging by her reaction, it seemed like his current predicament was really the company's doing after all!

"Why did you bring me here, let me go right now!"

Nate tried to put up a strong front but obviously things didn't go his way.

"Sorry, but you already signed the contract so there's nothing any of us can do at this point. Well at least we put you to sleep so you wouldn't have to go through the painful process of the drug altering your body."

Nate was experiencing a myriad of emotions as the anthro spoke. Anger, despair, unwillingness, fear, there were so many questions he wanted answered, so many profanities he wanted to scream at her. However, he was forced to swallow all of these down when he heard what she'd just said.

"Drug, what drug, what did you all do to me?!"

"Relax, all it does is alter the composition of your stomach juices so that it's much more powerful. It was developed by a crazy alchemist with a toilet fetish while he was high on pixie powder."

"Toilet fetish?"

Nate suddenly froze as he heard this. Gingerly, he used what little movement his head could muster to peer around and fully take in his surroundings. A small space enclosed by walls that were actually partitions that had large gaps between the tops and the ceiling, the strong scent of floral hand soap, the feeling of hard plastic rubbing against his chin, cheeks and the top of his head...

Nate was completely choked for words and his eyes went wide at the sudden realisation of his predicament that was definitely way worse than he'd initially thought!

"Well, like I said, I really need to go so it's time for you to fulfil your duties."

As she said this, the Rottweiler anthro turned around, presenting her hefty round rear to Nate as she undid her skirt, and Nate to his horror found his mouth opening wide against his will.

***

Daymon entered a dark space that was like a world completely different from outside. The thick curtain that draped over the sides of the desk muffled the sound of the meeting that had begun taking place and the lack of light in the space under the table made it hard to see. He could barely make out the furry legs and lower bodies of the suit clad anthro women that sat surrounding the table, and him, from all sides.

He simply sat there not knowing what to do or say, he was still taken aback at the events that were currently unfolding. His body refused to listen to him despite his crystal clear awareness, he had crawled up to the centre leg of the desk and simply kneeled there while sitting on the back of his legs, simply waiting while immersed in his own chaotic thoughts.

Suddenly, a pungent musky smell graced his nose, causing him to cringe, and when he inadvertently looked to where the smell was coming from, Daymon saw something shocking that caused his jaw to drop.

One of the anthro women, a rhino, had reached into her skirt and moved aside her underwear, revealing a set of genitals that would put any man to shame!

A swollen ballsack the size of grapefruits rested between her huge, armour-plated thighs that were squashed onto the chair that was holding the weight of her hefty frame through sheer miracle.

The part that stuck out most though was large, veiny red rhino cock that stood semi-erect on her crotch!

Daymon was completely taken aback by the completely unexpected sight. What was just as shocking was that he suddenly got up on all fours and went crawling right towards the rhino lady's exposed crotch! Now Daymon really began to panic, no matter how much he protested, his body carried him forward until his head was right in between the towering thighs. The smell of musk intensified as he came right up to the source and the form of the confirmed penis that was hard to make out in the darkness became all the more clear.

Starting at the base was a brownish grey colour that quickly transitioned to a vibrant red that made up most of the shaft all the way to the tip. Strange, fin-like protrusions flanked either side of the engorged phallus and precum dripped from the tip of the swollen head, staining the skirt that was stretched thin by the anthro's wide hips and fat thighs.

Daymon never really took much interest in these furry aliens that now made up a decent chunk of Earth's population. But the fact that these supposed females were sporting both female and male parts was something he thought he should've been made aware of before literally coming face to face with it!

"N-no wait, hol- MMMPHHHH!!!"

Daymon let out a scream that became muffled as his head shot forward against his will, placing his open mouth right over the leaking head of the Rhino's cock! The salty flavour of precum exploded in his mouth as the slick red flesh of the pumped-up meat pole stretched open his small jaw and continued forward as if wanting to rip his mouth open. Daymon's panic increased further as his stubborn body made to take on the Rhino's dick that was obviously way to large to fit in his mouth. However, in an unexpected turn of events, the pain he was expecting to come from having his face hole split open never came, instead his mouth actually grew larger than ever though possible and the head of the Rhino's penis slipped into his mouth unimpeded. It didn't stop there though, the beastly red meat continued all the way past his uvula and with some force, wormed it's way into his throat that somehow stretch like to body of a snake to accompany it's overwhelming mass. Finally in the end, Daymon's nose ended pressed right into the anthro's crotch with her cock packed tightly in his throat, the outline of the girthy phallus could clearly be made out in his thinly stretched neck even in the dark space under the table!

The Rhino lady stuffing his face let out a yelp at having her entire dick swallowed into the warm and tight throat of the human in one go.

"Whoa, that really surprised me! Little guy just sneaked up on me and took the whole thing down to the base!"

The fact that the anthros couldn't see what was happening under the table only served to enhance the experience. The rest of those seated around the table giggled at the rhino's reaction.

"Alright everyone, settle down, we still have a company to run. Jora, try to be quick so that everyone can have their turn."

"Ghg, n-no need toooow w-worry there, oogh, he's really going to town, mmnn!!"

The rhino could hardly get a proper word out as the hungry human started milking her cock with great vigour.

"GLLRK GULK GRRUULLLKKK!!"

Daymon kept gagging with tears streaming down his eyes as his head flew in and out of the rhino's crotch, making use of her hot she-meat to ravage his own throat. Never had he entertained the thought of touching a penis that didn't belong to him, yet here he was now, fully deepthroating an inhuman cock that was almost as large as his forearm!

His throat constantly expanded and contracted as it was battered by the radical rhino rod, causing suction that continuously drew viscous, salty precum from the pisshole of the Rhino's dick. The hot liquid ran down his throat and pooled in his stomach while frothy saliva built up on his lips that were stretched thin by the penile intrusion.

12