Valuable Assets Pt. 04

Story Info
A good son always gives his mother what she needs.
4.1k words
4.29
18k
14

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/02/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 4 -- Bonding or Bondage?

It was hard to tell just how much time had passed within the dim, isolated space under the table. Daymon gazed vacantly at the messy pubes of the Mule anthro whose crotch his face was currently buried in. He stayed knelt between the anthro's chubby thighs, waiting for the sticky cum to finish oozing from her hot, fleshy member buried in his throat. As her balls jiggled and her cock jerked, basting his belly in bubbly ball cream, Daymon was entertaining irrelevant thoughts. Why did these anthros that were literally covered with fur have separate pubic hair?

His mind tended to wander a lot recently, but who could blame him? All there was to do in this space under the table was deepthroat countless huge, beastly cocks to completion while swallowing down litres of rancid piss and bitter cocksnot. The hot, stuffy air that grew increasingly stale with the potent musk of various aroused anthros was all he breathed, making him forget what fresh air smelled like and probably contributing to his languid state of mind.

Eventually, the mule's crotch that occupied the entirety of his field of view grew further away as her fleshy donkey dick was slowly withdrawn from Daymon's gullet. It seemed like she'd finished depositing her creamy load, marking the end of this small session. It brought Daymon some relief that at least this one didn't need to take a leak, not yet at least. The long, dark grey, girthy shaft slowly emerged while coated in frothy saliva, revealing it's astounding length. With a bit of effort, the flared head of the mule's cock was freed from Daymon's mouth with a wet pop, stringy webs of sticky donkey semen hung between the slick shaft and his fluid coated lips.

Before the cum had even properly settled in his stomach, the human cumdump was back on the move, crawling on all fours over to his next charge. His belly that was the size of a beachball despite his enhance metabolism swayed about as he moved, a large vat filled to the brim with a mixture of piss and cum from who knows how many different anthros at this point. There was no need to think too deeply as his body would move on its own to guide him toward his next destination.

Along the way he passed by many exposed dicks standing semi-erect as if beckoning him for further attention. All was fair though, and besides the large wolf who was tasked with forcefully expanding his belly, every anthro at the table was to get an equal chance at his mouth and throat before the meeting concluded. Daymon had no idea when that would be as in this timeless space, all that existed was him and the myriad of beastly cocks from which he drew sustenance.

Eventually, the human reached his destination, seated before a cock he was yet to get familiar with. It was meant to be business as usual, however at this moment, his vacant eyes regained their light as he was suddenly shocked awake by a foul smell that actually managed to penetrate through the thick smog of anthro musk and make it to his nostrils! Daymon was taken aback, he would have probably threw up an avalanche of pissy spunk if not for his well-trained gag reflex, that was how potent the stench was!

When he took a closer look at the cock in front of his face with his reinvigorated consciousness, he was immediately able to make out the source of the scent. Staring him in the face was a cock with a flared head similar to an Mule's, except with sharper, more forward facing edges and more wrinkly folds in between. The shaft was mostly smooth all the way down to the base where rested a pair of black balls that looked a little *too* bloated.

It was hard to make out, but when looking closely, in between the wrinkles on the cock head and even all along the length of the shaft were large globules of yellowed, gooey, chunky paste! This was the source of the foul smell and Daymon was quickly able to deduce what it was.

"No way, there's no fucking way I'm sucking on THAT!"

The choice obviously wasn't his to make but Daymon was still allowed to internally lament as he was presented with a cock completely covered in rotting smegma! Smegma, straight up cock cheese! As if piss wasn't bad enough, now he was expected to polish of these large clumps of old fermented jizz that was like finely grated cheese halfway melted in a busted microwave?! Daymon thought that the piss was bad but this was a whole other beast, he would definitely choose the former option any day! Unfortunately, no matter what he though, he knew that his choices weren't one or the either but rather BOTH.

"Alright, let's start wrapping things up, but before that, is there anybody who still hasn't released their load as yet?...Just you huh, well we've still got some time so you can enjoy yourself while we finish up."

Daymon was momentarily distracted from his circumstances when he heard what Mayweather said from above. To his surprise, in his cock-drunken stupor, he'd managed to make the entire rounds and satisfy every anthro at the table before the meeting came to a close, all except the one seated before him. Daymon was conflicted about whether he should feel proud at having acted as such an effective cock swallower and sperm receptacle/urinal. But all that mattered now was that he was about to fulfil his arbitrary quota and the meeting would soon come to a close, hopefully allowing him to be freed from his current "position"!

Anticipation was about to bloom within Daymon but he quickly settled down as a thought came to him. Apparently he'd blown every anthro at the table, but wasn't she also part of this meeting?

"Uhm, sorry about the smell by the way. My hubby loves me a lot but he still isn't that comfortable around my *extra bits*."

The sheep anthro let out and embarrassed giggle as she spoke softly to those seated near her.

Although her husband was a super furry, he still held some aversions toward the large package she was carrying. Therefore, even though they often enjoyed ravenous sex, her cock would completely unused ever time, leading to her having to often pleasure herself afterwards. That, coupled with the fact that she found cleaning the meaty behemoth to be a hassled, meant that excessive smegma would often build up on her member just like now. She would usually give her member a proper cleaning before things got too bad but she now figured that there was a perfectly good cock-cleaner to service her while she was at work, eliminating the need altogether!

She only expressed her apologies to her colleagues because she knew that their sensitive noses would be able to faintly pick up the scent leaking through the thick curtain of the table.

Thankfully, the other anthros, having understood her circumstances, assured her that it was fine and she was able to relax.

Daymon on the other hand was in complete and utter distress! It turns out that the cock in his face, the one his tongue was currently scraping the rotten cock gunk from, was actually that of his stepmom! He actually wasn't sure what about the current situation was worse, the fact that he was fellating his own stepmother's cock, or that said cock was covered in filthy rotten cum curdles that stunk to high heaven and beyond!

If he was to consume such filth anyway, Daymon would have preferred swallowing his stepmom's entire fuckstick in one go like he'd done with all the other anthro dicks that'd entered his face hole so far. That way he would've at least not have to taste it too much. However, as if his actions were pre-programmed by some sick sadist, his body opted instead to use his little human tongue to thoroughly and methodically scrape the aged cock slop from every crease a wrinkle of his stepmom's dick, one clump at a time!

The tip of his tongue grinded along the slick flesh of her cock, scraping up large clumps of the fetid cum and piss paste that rolled along his tongue, staining it in its absolutely rancid flavours. It was like crusty quiche made from mouldy blue cheese, long expired milk and rotten eggs. Daymon was of the opinion that this was the foulest substance anyone had ever been made to consume, though his brother would surely disagree with that sentiment.

"Mmnnmhhhmnn...hya!"

The sheep was moaning in pleasure before suddenly letting out a stifled yelp. It seemed like Daymon's tongue hat hid a sensitive spot, which was all well and good, but he really wished her reaction wasn't so exaggerated! At that moment she had jerked forward, slamming her flared cock head into his face and causing a decent helping of her filthy cock cheese to get into his nostrils! Daymon himself was started by her sudden reaction and ended up snorting at exactly the worst time possible! The smegma was sucked even further into his nostrils and now sat comfortably among his sinuses, causing the horrible smell he'd been trying his best to put up with to be amplified tenfold!

"That was one hell of a reaction."

One of the nearby anthros whispered.

"Ehehe, sorry, it just felt so amazing, the way his tongue licks at the creases while the rest of my dick is itchy from the smegma...mmmmmnnnn~"

The sheep replied in a way that left the other's envious.

"Really...maybe I should try it too then, a little extra cheese in his diet won't do any harm right?"

"Count me in too, it's such a hassle to clean this huge thing myself."

"Honestly, humans don't know how good they have it, that stuff builds up on our dicks so much faster than it does on theirs."

"Well, it's a good thing we have a willing "volunteer" for cleaning duty now then, huh?"

"Why don't we make a bet to see who can build up the most by tomorrow morning?"

"I'm in!"

"Me too!"

"Hey what are they talking about?"

"It's like this..."

"Aw sick! I'm definitely getting in on this."

News quickly spread around the table in hushed voices while Mayweather carried on with the meeting, fully aware of what was going on but pretending not to notice.

Every addition to the terrifying conversation was like a fresh stake being driven into Daymon's worn down heart. Just like that, a main course of poorly aged cock filth was added to his eccentric diet. Was he to try and voice his opposition? Daymon already knew by now that it didn't matter what he thought, better to just save his breath and focus on the slick girthy shaft buried in his face.

The head had already been thoroughly cleaned and he was now swallowing the rest of his stepmom's schlong, slowly working his way down the cheese-crusted shaft. Everywhere his lips passed along her member, the smegma would be rolled up and slurped through the tight space between his thinly stretched lips and her slimy cock. He might as well get used to it soon as he'd be a having A LOT of it in his days to come.

Whether he was aware of it or not, Daymon was already subconsciously accepting the fact that this was how he'd be living his life for the foreseeable future.

A few minutes passed and just as the meeting was about to end, the boys' stepmom came with exquisite timing.

"Haa haa, get ready, here come's mommy's milk!"

For some reason she found the need to make things more theatrical than they needed to be. Daymon simply fulfilled his role as a sperm receptacle and allowed her to empty her balls down his throat. The size of her load was remarkable, a direct result of being constantly blue-balled by her picky husband. Not just the size, but the weight was something else as well. Backed-up sperm that had been left behind by countless unsatisfactory fap sessions now mixed with the newly produced ball cream to create a unique consistency. The neglected swimmers were finally released as the Sheep at last received some proper head for the first time in a long time. The Sheep woman wore a loose expression that was impossible to hide as her terribly bloated balls were drained to a size she'd grown unfamiliar with.

It was strange, here he was with his face smothered in his furry stepmom's crotch with her cock buried in his throat, pumping his stomach full of her hot, sticky jizz, yet Daymon felt not even the slightest ounce of shame, as if this was simply a natural occurrence.

Even this act that could be considered some type of weird incest barely caused an emotional stirring within him. He had already experienced much more extreme things in the course of this single day and would definitely be experiencing even more in the near future.

Compared to all that, his stepmom busting a fat wad of cocksnot down his gullet could be rated as average, something that would definitely become part of his new norm.

Psshhhhhhh!

"Haaaaaahhhhh~"

Ok, maybe he did feel a little something when she suddenly began pissing into him with no warning or hesitation as if he were a common urinal.

But then again, even that was part of his new norm.

A short while later, the meeting finally came to a close and all of the anthros rose from their seats half satisfied. One thing about anthros was that they had crazy sex drives, there was no way they would be fully satisfied by a single blowie under the table. Fortunately, this was only the human cock-sleeve's first day of duty, there would be a whole lot more service to get out of him when he gets fully integrated into his position, which should be pretty soon. In the meantime, they would all just have to make do for today.

"Guess I'll use a condom when I jerk off later and make him drink it."

"Hey, that's actually not a bad idea."

All the anthros including the sheep woman left the meeting room conversing amongst themselves, leaving Daymon in the same position he'd started, kneeling at the centre of the space under the table, except this time with a face soaked in crotch sweat and dried semen, as well as a bloated belly packed full of all kinds of beastly body fluids.

The voice of Mayweather, who seemed to have remained back, sounded at this time.

"Spend a little time there and do something about that stench, and come meet me in my office when you're done."

That was all the instructions she left before also leaving the room, closing the door on her way out.

Like the obedient pet that he was, Daymon began to breathe in heavily, drawing in as much of the rank, musky air under the table into his lungs as he could, letting all the scent particles integrate into his body, before finally breathing out. He kept repeating this process as the stench in the surrounding air under the table was slowly cleared up little by little.

Daymon couldn't even smile bitterly as a new role as an air filter was added to his already crowded lot.

***

- Later that afternoon --

*Smack!* *Smack!* *Smack!*

A sound like wet flesh being smashed together could be heard coming from the CEO's office. Within the dimly lit, steamy room was a large silhouette roughly and powerfully gyrating their hips as their long bushy tail swung about. They stood at the centre of the room, smashing their pelvis into something. If one looked closely, there was actually a smaller figure suspended in mid-air horizontally in front of the larger figure, strung up on a harness that hung from the ceiling. The large figure had her big meaty hands grabbed onto the hips of the small figure and was vigorously ramming their large meatpole into the latter's rear.

Daymon's limbs and torso were restrained by leather straps as he hung there, naked as the day he was born. His eyed were covered by a black blindfold and his mouth was blocked by a ring gag with a screw-on cover.

*Smack!* *Smack!* *Smack!*

His bloated stomach swayed about as he was jostled to and fro by the large equine anthro ramming him from behind.

His stomach had pretty much fully deflated by the time he arrived back at Mayweather's office, what now occupied his gut was mostly pure horse seed freshly deposited by Mayweather's gargantuan cock that had hardly left his ass for a moment since he'd gotten here.

The blinded human could hear Mayweather's heavy panting against his ear as she leaned into the brutal ass fucking. The entire room resounded with the loud smacks as her pelvis continuously and rapidly struck his asscheeks and the sticky wet sounds as her slick, engorged horse cock stretched his asshole. He could feel every inch of her solid meat carving out his insides, battering his bowels that had stretched and rearranged themselves to accommodate the equine's unreal cock. The heat of her fuckstick spread all throughout his body all the way to the tips of his fingers and toes. Every thrust sent electric currents racing through his body. Daymon's own painfully erect member leaked strings of clear precum onto the floor, marking out strange shapes in the carpet as his suspended body was jostled about.

Daymon couldn't help but look back to how he'd even gotten here. Just this morning he was a bright young adult looking to start the first day of his very first job alongside his brother. Now here he was, hung up in a dark room, being anally devastated by an overly hung equestrian only after spending most of the morning on his knees where he serviced countless huge, beastly cocks and was fed gallons of semen and piss in return.

The large Horse currently reaming his hole had opted out of having her cock sucked during the meeting, clearly because she had other plans. She evidently wanted to pack his guts full of hot horse jizz in the comforts of her own office, there was already two massive loads sitting in his brutally battered bowels and she was already on her way to releasing a third. The equine had barely spoken a word during the whole endeavour, even up to the moment she came for the third time in a row.

The ramming that had at some point devolved into a brutal pelvic beating against Daymon's sore butt cheeks came to a sudden halt as the equine buried herself down to the hilt in his ass. With a flex of her massive nuts and a twitch of her meaty cock, a deluge of hot, virile ball cream was pumped into Daymon, who himself inevitably came from all the stimulation. His little human load splattered against his own bloated stomach that was now further expanding under the load of the horse anthro. The disparity between their ejaculations was like comparing a puddle to a raging river.

Mayweather let out a stifled neigh as she kept backing up slightly, then shoving in deep with each copious spurt of hot pony spunk. The boiling ball cream joined the rest of the horse's load cooling down in his stomach, it came out in long, thick jets as if she was pissing the stuff. The Horse rested against the human, causing the leather harness to creak under her weight as her cock rapidly pulsed inside his battered asshole. Daymon simply hung there moaning through his gag as his insides were filled.

It took a while, but when she was eventually done, Mayweather finally decided to pull her cock out of the human's tight hole with great reluctance. She unfortunately couldn't indulge forever as she still had a company to run at the end of the day. The large pink shaft covered in a glossy coating of cum was slowly withdrawn from the human's abused guts. Halfway through, she had to pull a little harder to pop free the swollen rib of her shaft from his clingy sphincter. Even more effort was needed to wrangle her flare from his hole and when that was done with, her full member was revealed in all its glory. The sheer size of it was astounding, it was questionable whether even a fully grown feral mare would be able to accommodate a monster of such size. Yet the little human had managed to take the whole thing, properly fulfilling his role as an anthro fuckhole.

As soon as Mayweather's cock was removed from his butt, Daymon clenched up as hard as he could in order to keep her multiple massive loads contained inside him without spilling a single drop. If he had to clean cum off of the ground again, he would rather it not come from his own bowels. As he was doing this, Mayweather slotted her hot, slimy shaft in between his butt cheeks and let it rest there as leftover cum spilled from the tip and stained his back. Even she had to catch her breath after going non-stop for three whole rounds.

12