Valuable Lessons

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don, the women are in there having a good cry. I feel like crying myself, to tell the truth. I've learned quite a few things about myself, not all of them are good."

Don said, "I've also learned something about myself. I think you may have been on to something with the whole male ego thing. I did dismiss that concept too quickly."

Don had an odd look on his face. It took me a while to place it, since it was an emotion I'd never seen on Don. Then it hit me, barely suppressed rage. Ah, that was it.

I had two questions at that moment. The first, is how he'd located a cricket bat so quickly. The other, was if a half second head start would be enough to get to the back door before an angry Mastodon with a bad knee could catch up to me. I decided the answer to the first question could wait as I sprinted through the house.

As always, thanks to my editor Lue for her corrections, questions and suggestions. Thanks to all who have taken the time to read this story. I do appreciate comments, and I try to respond to all comments made in the first two days. I always respond to emails, although it may take me a little longer to do so.