VAMP.IT.UP Pt. 01

Story Info
Paul gets dumped. His best friend takes him under her wing.
2.8k words
4.49
8.6k
12

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/25/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This tale is a love story named after a Halloween Party which proves to be a catalyst for the development of a loving tryst into something wider and more adventurous. The story follows two main characters and their interaction with two others as they explore lots of different aspects of desire, sexuality and emotion. There is not just one first-time, there are quite a few, reflecting that for many of us there are still plenty of opportunities to be bold and try something new.

Chapter 1: Best Friend Therapy

My jaw almost dropped to the floor as the final insult echoed around my mind. Had she really just said that? Was it true that I was 'simply not big enough down there? That I'd never be able to give her a baby?'

I put the phone down in a trance as those words kept repeating over and over in my head. I had pleaded with her not to break up with me, that we could sort things out, but why had she resorted to that? That was not only the deepest cut, it was a wound for life. I slumped on the bed of my room and began to weep. I was a resourceful and positive person as a rule, but I don't think I had ever felt so sad, pathetic and alone.

After a fitful sleep, I awoke to the sound of birds and a shaft of bright sunlight striped across my bed. Her words were still there, but it was a nice day and that always lifted me. I had a lecture to go to and I had an assignment to complete, so I was going to get on with those. I tried hard to believe that she was history and I had a whole life to look forward to.

After the lecture, I met Becky who I tended to couple up with for assignments as we worked together well. As we walked to the laboratory she asked if I was OK. Despite my denials, she knew something was up and eventually I told her about the breakup. Becky was obviously worried about me, which was so nice, and insisted that I come round to her room to talk about it that evening.

If you were being uncharitable, you would have called Becky a nerd. I guess you would say it takes one to know one because I had no fashion sense at all and kept my hair in a bit of an unkempt mop! She actually had really nice mid-length blonde hair that was always in a ponytail and I had never seen her wear makeup. She floated around college in baggy loungewear and her distinctive oversize spectacles. Having said that, she had an attractive, if not eye-catching face. I had made friends with her on the first day of the course and, although we did not socialise in the evenings, we did tend to pair up and drink a lot of coffee. I think it is fair to say she was my best friend, but neither of us liked to admit it for some reason.

She let me in with a big smile and a hug before offering me a coffee. I sat in the chair while she sat on the bed.

"Are you OK Paul?" She asked straight out. "And don't lie because I will know."

I told her the details of what had happened, including that parting insult.

"Ha! I always knew that prissy little bitch Tiffany was a pathetic size queen!"

I looked up, wide-eyed with shock at both her directness and language.

"Don't you say anything to defend her!" Becky barked, pre-empting my natural instinct to blame myself. She continued. "What she said is totally unacceptable! Don't you know: it's not what you've got, it's what you do with it that matters?"

"Sort of, but it still matters doesn't it. None of us wants to be, well you know!"

"Yes, I do know. I've got no tits. I'm really self-conscious about it, but to the right person it simply shouldn't matter." My eyes widened further as she crossed her arms and peeled her tee shirt over her head to reveal a surprisingly sexy push-up bra. She fished out two flesh-coloured spongy objects and threw them on the bed before reaching behind to unclip and carefully remove the bra.

I tried hard not to look, but I had to. She wanted me to. Her breasts were small, but her nipples were large and hard. My cock responded accordingly and when I looked her in the eye I saw that she had noticed.

"Well, it looks like you're the right person. Do you like them?" She asked as she pulled her tee back on, her nipples forming dark shadows in the material.

I was still lost for words, but I could see what she was getting at. I was still not sure if this was therapy or if she was coming on to me.

"You see," she added, "no bra feels so much nicer, but looks so much worse." She gently rubbed her nipples with her index finger, as if to make a point.

I decided it was therapy and so needed to talk to her.

"I do get what you are trying to say, but it's not quite the same is it? I mean, a guy's cock is how he gives pleasure, I mean, it needs..."

She cut me off.

"Paul! You need to go on a female anatomy course. Only a minority of women get vaginal orgasms! The size of a cock has little to do with pleasure. It might give some women a sort of thrill, like 'Oooh I can take that', or so they can boast to their friends, but most women climax by clitoral simulation. Your tongue is a much better sexual organ than your cock! All your cock needs to be able to do is get in, deposit some baby juice, and get out."

I sat back in the chair. I'd not ever seen this side of Becky before. The thing was, I not only liked it, it actually was making me feel better.

"So why is it that cock size is such a big deal for guys then?"

"Err, because we live in a male-dominated society. Men have bigged up cocks forever. I mean ancient cultures even made the phallus a good luck talisman! When that bitch said that, she was stealing from your masculinity using all the tropes men have used to suppress women forever. It's pathetic and it's a lie. I bet she used to cum when you gave her oral, didn't she!"

"She didn't like that sort of thing. Said it was dirty."

"Ha! Stupid bitch."

"Becky!"

"Yes, you're right, I'm sorry! She's not worth it. She must have enjoyed sex though?"

Paul reddened. Looking at the floor he whispered.

"We never did it. I've never done it."

Becky looked at him and used her hand to lift his chin. With her other hand she rubbed her right nipple through her tee shirt again and Paul watched as the small faint shadow became more pronounced. She had heard him, but pretended she had not.

"My tits may be small, but my nipples are ultra-sensitive. Your cock may not be like a baseball bat, but perhaps it's also very sensitive, maybe you instinctively know how to use it, and maybe it's actually quite beautiful."

"Cocks aren't beautiful!" Paul laughed.

"Most aren't, I agree, but some are very beautiful. Maybe yours is one of them. Show me?"

"What?"

"I showed you my tits. Let me see your cock and I'll tell you if it's beautiful!"

"What if it isn't?"

"Oh stop being so insecure. If it isn't, then you've still got your tongue." Paul looked at her, nervous and unsure. Becky stood up.

"Right, let me give you a bit of encouragement."

She pulled the tee shirt off over her head and pulled down her training pants to reveal a pair of quite skimpy and delicate lace panties that matched the discarded bra. Paul didn't want to stare, but he could see she was completely shaven and the outline of her pussy was very clear through the barely-there material.

"Stand up!" She said. He did. She crouched down in front of him, undid his trousers and pulled them down to his ankles. She felt him through his briefs.

"Mmm. Nice and hard, and a nice shape," she said, allowing her hand to wander all over it. I like straight cocks, not those banana-shaped ones! Paul was shaking slightly as his cock began to throb from the attention it was receiving and the site of Becky crouched below him. He realised he was just letting all this happen, but it really felt good. Becky put her thumbs over his briefs and dragged them down carefully letting his completely aroused cock spring to attention. He looked down and saw her looking at it. She looked up at him and wrapped her hand around it as their eyes met.

"Paul. You do have a beautiful cock. It's a great shape, lovely and hard, has beautiful colouration and is actually a fairly average size, so not small at all. It smells sexy and it feels super soft and silky. Can I kiss it?"

Paul groaned. He couldn't believe this was happening. His cock was so engorged it was almost painful. She slowly smothered it in kisses before pressing her lips against the tip and slowly pushing her mouth over it until her lips passed the ridge. He felt her tongue tickling the underneath. He felt her lips pressing on his ridge. He loved the gentle vibrations of her throat as she moaned with pleasure at the feeling of him filling her mouth.

She withdrew, giving just enough suction that there was a little pop when he was free. She stood up and kissed him. A long lover's kiss with their tongues entwined and arms holding each other tight.

"Come to bed. I want to enjoy that gorgeous cock of yours after you've tongued me to a climax," she purred, and Paul found himself ripping his clothes off and joining her on the bed. If this was therapy, it was the best therapy he had ever had.

Making love to Becky proved to be a complete revelation. She made Paul explore her body, and she explored his. She had to coax him a little and get him to relax, but he had never thought that his nipples could create a sexual feeling, and he had certainly not ever thought of there being any part of his ass that could be an erogenous zone. How wrong he had been. Finally, she made him lie on his back, placed a condom on his cock, pushed it down with her fingers and mouth and then rode him until he came, causing her to climax at the same time.

When she finally rolled off, she lay on her back and reached out for Paul's hand. They lay there for a while.

"So still worried about your masculinity?" She asked.

"No." Paul replied, adding quietly. "I mean, that was amazing Becky. I mean I can't get over how amazing, I..."

"Paul! Quiet!" She paused and Paul, not sure what to say, found himself listening to the sound of the traffic on the busy street below. She turned on her side and looked him in the eye.

"Look it was amazing and I have to say you are a really quick learner. I've always liked you and have wondered if you'd be a good fuck several times. You are! The thing is guys tend to find me a bit scary and, after sex, they tend to dump me."

"What? Why?"

"I suppose it's because I really like sex and like to be in control. I'm not your conventional girl."

Paul reflected on that. He could see what she was saying. Guys always wanted sex, but sort of under their terms. They wanted a submissive girl that told them they were a great lover, whatever they did, and however badly. He could see that he had been seduced and basically let her fuck him. And that wasn't how it was meant to be. The male ego was just as fragile as the female ego but in different ways.

"So am I scary?" She prompted.

"No, I've always really liked you! You know that. I'd always assumed you didn't really do boys, or maybe even sex."

"Guys make me laugh. So quick to judge a girl! Now, where did I hide my knitting and butch girlfriend?"

"What?"

"Err. Joke!"

"Right, sorry."

"Look, Paul, I can't quite figure it out, but I do actually really fancy you, even though you seem to be completely clueless about women. How about we go clubbing tonight? I've not been for a while and I'd like you to get to know this different side of me. There's a club in town called Fandangos which I like and it's not too studenty."

"OK. That sounds like fun. What should I wear? I mean how smart is it?"

"Not that smart. It's a bit alternative. They don't like trainers or crappy jeans, you just have to look half-decent. Come get me at 9:00 in a cab."

"Right, I will. Becky?"

"Yes."

"Thanks for being so understanding."

Becky rolled her eyes, but smiled and gave him a big hug. She then made a little statement.

"Let me say something about 'us'. I'd be delusional if I didn't recognise that what just happened has changed things between us. We already knew we got on, and now we know we can do great sex. For now, think of me as a best friend with the best benefits you can get and we'll see how it goes. Now off you go. A girl's got to get ready!"

Paul arrived on time and looked reasonably smart in some grey trousers, black shoes and a black shirt. They were the most 'stylish' things he owned. He even brushed his hair, and then, deciding to be a bit daring, put it in a small ponytail with a rubber band and greased it back using some gel that Tiffany had left behind. When Becky opened the door he literally stepped back in surprise. He had to look again at the sight that greeted him as it was so far from what he had been expecting.

The first thing was her face. She looked so different. Her blonde hair was down and ran straight to the top of her shoulders. Below her fringe, her eyes were wrapped in layers of smokey brown eyeshadow, bold lashes and finely drawn liquid liner. No glasses to hide behind. Her lips were a deep plum colour and some sexy leaf-shaped earrings dangled from her lobes. She was absolutely stunning. She was like a princess, like a fashion model!

Then there was the royal blue sequin minidress that sparkled as she moved and stopped just below her thighs where her legs, wrapped in tan tights, stretched down to a matching pair of blue strappy heeled sandals, revealing the most amazing pair of legs he had ever seen.

"You'll do," she said, accepting his look of surprise as the best compliment he was capable of giving. She grabbed her bag and, after a last check for keys and money, announced. "Let's go!"

"I can't believe how amazing you look, you look completely different. That dress is amazing and I love your hair!" Paul finally said as the taxi pulled out into the traffic.

"I like to dress up now and again, but it's so much effort, and guys look at me completely differently. They treat me differently too, which is fine when that's what I want, but most of the time I really just want to merge into the background and be treated like a person with a brain.

"I can see that!"

"So Paul, this is important for you to understand or otherwise you will get the wrong idea. We will leave the club at about 1:00 am and we will come back here and probably make love for the rest of the night but," she paused to make sure she had his full attention, "while we are at the club, we can be as flirty and touchy-feely with whoever we want, or else where's the fun. Is that OK?"

"OK, so although we are going together, we're not together when we get there, is that what you mean?"

"No, we are together, but we are not exclusive. If someone wants to dance with you, grab your ass, kiss you, and you want it too, then do it. It's exciting and all part of the fun. It's like I want people to want me sexually. I like that feeling. It's a sort of power kick. Getting them to want me is the ultimate turn-on!"

"OK. Is this part of your 'scary' unconventional side."

"Yeah, guess so, part of it, but it's not that scary, is it? It's just about having some fun!"

"Sure!" Paul wasn't sure at all.