VAMP.IT.UP Pt. 03

Story Info
Becky and Chelsea really vamp-it-up, and win a prize!
3.7k words
4.55
3.9k
3
0

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/25/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 3: Vamp It Up!

Paul was dreaming again. In this dream, he was dressed as a waitress but with no make-up on. He was mortified about how he looked since he was serving this extremely good-looking man who had chosen to sit at the secluded alcove table. In his combined state of embarrassment and nerves he had spilt the man's drink, and worse of all it had run off the table into his lap. Panicking, he grabbed a napkin and darted under the table to mop things up as best he could, only to find the man was not wearing any trousers and sporting a huge erection. Mesmerised, he had begun to lick it clean, and then, in his excitement, he began to slowly take it in his mouth.

"Urgh!" Paul grunted, waking suddenly and finding something forcing his lips apart.

"Wakey wakey sleepy head. You seemed to be enjoying my dildo rubbing against your lips from those little moans you were making!" Becky laughed as she saw her lover processing what was going on. "It's just one of my toys, Chels, I thought we could play with some of them as it's Sunday morning."

Everything flooded back, like an avalanche of memories, and Chelsea blinked her bleary eyes and smiled at Becky who was lying next to her. She felt the silky panties she was wearing, running her fingers through her hair. There was no Paul here! Just Chelsea.

"Well, do you like it?" Becky asked, wondering what Chelsea was thinking.

Chelsea answered by pushing her mouth over the head of the realistic looking dildo and letting her moist lips run along it. She remembered what Becky had done to her the night before and began to repeat it. She hadn't realised how pleasurable the feeling would be. How sexy it would feel to have a cock in her mouth. It felt so good. Chelsea got the urge to take as much of it as she could and pushed herself forward. Becky pushed back. She gagged as it hit her throat, but it did not feel bad, it felt like an accomplishment, like a success, and she carried on.

"Wanna play some more!" Becky suggested, and after Chelsea nodded, she stood by the side of the bed and quickly strapped a black harness around her waist. The dildo went through a hole in it, and in seconds it seemed as if Becky had sprouted a large erection of her own. She reached into a box and produced a leather collar with a chain dangling from it. She fixed the collar round her neck and, using the attached clamps, attached the two ends of the chain to her nipples so that the chain hung down like a 'W' over her breasts.

"Too much?" She asked, looking at Chelsea for reassurance.

Chelsea was now very much awake, and very much Chelsea. She noticed that despite feeling very excited, her cock was not getting hard, well not very hard, it just twitched a bit. She watched as Becky placed a bottle on the bedside table and rubbed some if it on the dildo before climbing on the bed, pulling Chelsea's legs apart and kneeling between them, her hands resting on the pillow.

Becky leant in and began to kiss Chelsea, It was another slow and sensual kiss, made more arousing by the feeling of the chain dangling down and brushing over her chest and, of course, the large dildo rubbing between the cheeks of her ass. As Becky gently rocked, her lips kissing Chelsea, the clamps tugged her nipples and made her moan. For Chelsea, the feeling of the kisses, the cold dangling chain rubbing over her nipples, and ever present probing below sent her into a sort of strange delirium.

Chelsea was experiencing all those subtle erotic sensations that women feel and men so rarely do, none of which is enough to create an orgasm on its own, but taken as a whole define an exotic and overwhelming sexual experience, that if performed correctly will send you over the edge. Chelsea felt the excitement rising within her as if she was slowly filled with tingling sensations that would eventually explode. Her cock remained limp, but she felt it leaking slightly in response to her joy. Eventually, it was all too much for Becky, as the dildo was cleverly designed to stimulate her clitoris, and she threw her head back, groaning and shaking.

She collapsed next to Chelsea, but not before collecting some of her pre-cum and tasting it.

"Mmm, I see you sort of came too!" Becky smiled, licking her lips.

Chelsea had cum, but still felt left on the edge and needed more. She scooted down the bed and began to suck the dildo again, playing with the chain as she did so. Becky writhed in pleasure, and Chelsea soon learnt that a sexy circular motion with her mouth elicited the most pleasure in her lover when accompanied by gentle tugs on the chains. Chelsea was also loving what she was doing. Having a cock filling your mouth felt so amazing, and all the sighs and moans meant that you were delivering that love that you so wanted to. Becky twisted and shook as she came again, forcing the dildo to the back of Chelsea's throat and making her eyes water.

It was Chelsea's turn to collapse.

"How about a shower, and we get extra clean," Becky suggested, kissing Chelsea lovingly.

"Extra clean?" Chelsea questioned.

"Inside and out."

"Oh! Yes, why not?" Chelsea knew this was another massive step, but when Becky had been on top of her, there were several times when she had felt the overriding need for her to push that bit harder and get inside her. To fill her up, to really fuck her and carry her over that edge, leaving her quivering and squealing as she came.

They showered separately and shared the enema. Becky had explained how it worked and given her three plugs of differing sizes to try. Chelsea was fine with it being a private thing for, as much as she wanted it, the preparation all seemed a little unpleasant. When Chelsea came out of the bathroom, Becky was already dressed in the harness and collar and gave her a sexy satin nightdress to put on. It felt divine. She also helped her put on some light bedtime makeup.

The need to prepare had somewhat cooled the flames of passion, and Chelsea had not quite managed to deal with the largest plug. Becky assured her that was not a problem, as the dildo was a relatively narrow girth. They began to cuddle each other on the bed and rekindle that loving spark. Of course, their feelings for each other were so hot it was hardly any time at all before the fire of desire was restored and Chelsea found herself lying on her back, legs apart and in the air, with Becky sliding her well-lubricated dildo up and down her crack.

Becky was careful as she didn't want to hurt Chelsea. She wanted Chelsea to lose her virginity in a way that she would remember as tender and pleasurable. That was why she had chosen the missionary position. She began to push the dildo in a little way, judging from Chelsea's reaction if it was OK. Gradually she pushed harder and harder, each time listening to the little squeal that Chelsea made. She stopped frequently to kiss her, caress her and give her the time she needed to relax properly and allow her in.

All of a sudden Chelsea felt a rush of heat run through her. She had been quite tense, but now the feelings of being loved had helped her relax. She felt her ass relax and she pushed slightly against Becky's next thrust, just enough for her to moan as the dildo slipped into her, stretching her and filling her.

Becky held it in place, moving it slightly, allowing Chelsea to get used to it. She kissed her and could feel the heat radiating from her face. All of that paled into insignificance against how she felt. She was moved to tears by the look of love that shone from Chelsea's watering eyes, eyes that somehow said, 'thank you, thank you thank you!'

"I'm ready," Chelsea whispered, looking into her eyes. "Take me, Becky, take me!"

Becky was now a little out of her comfort zone. This was actually new to her too. She gradually pushed herself in. She stayed focussed on Chelsea's eyes as she began to move backwards and forwards, each time a little deeper, gauging every stroke from the effect on Chelsea's eyes. They stayed locked together, her pupils dilating, and then she was in as far as she could go, her harness pressed hard against her lover.

She began to fuck Chelsea, watching her breathing become ragged, her eyes began to flicker, her mouth emitting sweet little squeals on every thrust. It was hard work, but the dildo was stimulating her too and causing her to establish her own rhythm, a rhythm that was clearly just right for Chelsea too. Becky was so close to coming, she had to keep slowing down and then going faster, each time she felt she was bringing Chelsea closer and closer.

All at once, Chelsea's eyes rolled upwards, her hips lifted off the bed and she let out a loud stuttering sigh as her body shuddered and gently contorted for what seemed like minutes. Becky shook too as she finally came. She collapsed and lay still on her lover, smothering her in kisses as their hearts pounded in unison. She had never felt more in love with anyone in her life.

Chelsea had been worried that she had wet the bed, but instead, she had left a large pool of cum on her tummy that Becky was now lying in. It was the most amazing orgasm. So different from anything she had experienced before. So complete. So deep. So intense and so long!

"Love you!" She whispered in Becky's ear.

"Love you too," Becky answered, adding quickly, "and I've never said that to anyone other than my mum before!"

Chelsea hugged her. She had no idea really what had happened these last two days, but it was absolutely amazing. Paul was a distant memory. Chelsea was everything she wanted to be. She was Chelsea. That thing she had always thought, and fought, now it was her destiny.

Becky was amazed too. She actually felt in love with Chelsea. She had not expected Chelsea to lose her virginity and had really wanted Chelsea to fuck her, but she knew this was Chelsea's most special of moments, and she felt so privileged to be able to share it, knowing she had helped make it memorable in all the right ways.

Paul was relieved. Quite a few of his fellow students made positive comments on his new hairstyle and the fact that he looked a lot smarter. This was in part because Becky had insisted he get a new hoody and coat, both of which were to all intents and purposes unisex. There was also the fact that his eyebrows were much more under control and his deportment was a lot better as he kept some of the aspects of girl-walking, like keeping his back straight. His friends put it down to the break-up, which was fairly common knowledge, as such things are in student life. No one knew about him and Becky, although there was a rumour that Becky had been seen out with a girlfriend, and it seemed she was tending to look a lot less dowdy these days.

Paul did find it frustrating being Paul again for the entire week and counted the hours to Friday afternoon. He had told everyone that his father was not well and so would be spending the weekends at home for the foreseeable future. This allowed him to be Chelsea, who according to Becky, was a good friend from home who she had started dating. It all seemed perfectly normal to everyone. The nerds were just being their usual nerdy selves.

It was coming up to Halloween and the student union hosted Vamp-It-Up. A big party that had a reputation as being the event of the year. Everyone went mad and there was a lot of cross-dressing, especially by the guys. You were expected to dress as a vampire, of course, but, as always, some went to more effort than others. To encourage people to make an effort there was a competition for the best-dressed couple with a large cash prize and Becky had already decided that she would be going with Chelsea and they would win. She also had her mind on something else.

Becky and Chelsea had been out a couple of times to Fandangos, and Becky had found that Chelsea was indeed a bit of a rival. The minute they entered the club they were the source of much attention, and as soon as they made it clear they were open for some fun, then the fun would begin. Each time the rule was that at 12:30 am they would get together, and at 1:00 am they would leave.

The first time Chelsea went, she managed to have a rather long dance and kiss with the transgender girl from before and Becky had given her a rather unsubtle wink. She had also danced with some other girls and a couple of guys had made their presence felt. The second time, Chelsea was a bit more confident, and she did let one rather persistent guy slow-dance with her. This led to three or four other guys taking an interest and, although Becky had still won the 'most snogs' competition, Chelsea was catching up.

Becky's Mum had been a seamstress and still worked part-time at the local theatre. She loved making things so it had not been hard for Becky to get her to create the vampire costumes for her and Chelsea. Her Mum refused to take any money, even for the material, and when they arrived Chelsea was beside herself. The costumes were made of black and burgundy satin with so much lace, plaits and bows that they looked incredible. They even had a super high fan collar and a necklace with a large fake garnet and ruby as its setting.

Chelsea was horrified when Becky took her scissors to them, but she need not have worried as Becky was skilled with dress-making too, and the modification that she made was as clever as it was sexy. The dress itself was long and stretched down to just above the ankle. Becky cut the dress off so that it stopped just below the thigh making it much sexier. She then fastened half the lace and ribbon detailing to the shorter skirt, but her trick was to attach the lower part of the dress with a few stitches of tacking thread that would easily break. She also added weighting to the top of the lower half so it would fall properly. You could now wear the costume as a long dress, or simply whip off the lower half to create something quite daring, special and spectacular. Becky even made matching garters from some of the left-over lace.

Becky sorted out their vampire makeup with the brightest red lipstick, and blackest eyeshadow imaginable, and they tried the costumes on. They wore a black basque, black thong, black hold-up stockings and black heeled sandals. With the garters, and the lower part of the dress removed they looked so hot it was hard to see how anyone would be able to resist them. She took some pictures and explained to her mum that she had slightly changed the skirt. Her Mum liked it, but did not know it came apart!

Everything was ready apart from one thing, but Becky was working on that. My spiteful and selfish ex, Tiffany, was dating a really nice guy called Harry. Tiffany had no idea that Becky and Harry had history, and that history meant that Becky knew that Harry was not as gender-normal as Tiffany would like him to be. She probably thought she had made a real catch, but the fact was that although Harry was basically straight, he loved to be dominated and was also occasional bisexual. Becky had secretly dated him for three weeks before she found him far too needy, even for her, and dumped him. At Vamp-It-Up, Harry was going to be brought back into the fold, at least for one night.

Chelsea and Becky arrived at the most fashionable time. Not so early that it was embarrassing, but not so late that it was so crowded that you could not make a dramatic entrance. In fact, the timing was absolutely perfect as no one had yet plucked up the courage to hit the dance floor. Becky had explained her plan to Chelsea and had gone to talk to the DJ. Chelsea was not convinced it would work but rolled her eyes when Becky returned and told her to get ready as 'hot stuff' was on next.

The girls had practised a simple dance routine that they were going to perform for the room. The main feature of that dance was that it started off with them gently swaying their hips, but on the first instance of the chorus they would tug at the lower half of their dress which they would then allow fall to the ground on the third chant of 'hot stuff', at which point they would perform some much more raucous moves.

It worked perfectly and the two girls received a massive cheer, loud applause, and plenty of catcalls! They gathered up the bottom half of their dresses and the DJ took them to look after them. He was very happy as the dance floor was now in full swing with Becky and Chelsea making everyone aware of their presence. They looked absolutely stunning, with legs to die for!

Becky was getting a little nervous. Where was Harry? He had assured her he was coming, and surely she was not losing her touch. She was about to text him when she saw that bitch Tiffany slope into the venue dragging Harry behind her. It was clear she was not that impressed by Vamp-It-Up and had made no real effort, just wearing a little black dress and a frown on her face. Harry was wearing a tuxedo with a blood-red bow tie and looked very smart. He sheepishly looked around, and, when he saw Becky, he beamed a big smile at her. Becky smiled back. Tiffany noticed, but assumed she was smiling at her, and just looked away, saying something to Harry that, no doubt, reflected her judgemental view of Becky's revealing outfit.

Chelsea was a bag of nerves when the DJ announced that the events committee had voted and had decided on the winners of the best couples costume contest. She held Becky tight as the DJ announced third place. Not them. Second place. Not them either. Both the runners-up had great costumes, and Chelsea scanned the crowd. In her view, their costumes must have won, but she felt sick with doubt as the DJ said. And the winners are! The drum roll went on forever. Then he said it. Becky and her partner Chelsea.

Becky and Chelsea leapt in the air and the crowd parted to let them get to the small stage and receive their prize! Chelsea gave Becky a massive kiss leaving no one in any doubt that they were more than just friends, and that caused the crowd to erupt again.

"Thank you, thank you!" Becky shouted, dragging Chelsea back into the crowd.

"I've never won anything before!" Chelsea said, her excitement turning into emotion, "but these last few weeks I feel like I'm always a winner!"

"You definitely are a winner! Now let's get busy. We have a man to catch."

Tiffany was staying glued to Harry, but at last, she had been drawn into a conversation with some other prissy posh girls and followed them to the ladies. Becky pounced immediately and introduced him to Chelsea who was not quite sure what was going on.

"Chelsea!" Harry exclaimed, "how cool. I'm a massive fan of the football team of course."

The two girls escorted the willing Harry to the dance floor, each linking an arm with his. The music was immaterial. Their dancing was going to be hot and suggestive, which it was.

Tiffany was furious and stormed onto the dance floor grabbing hold of Harry's arm, ready to drag him off as she incoherently screamed something about 'embarrassment' and 'wanting to go home'. Harry looked at Becky and her 'don't you dare' stare said everything that needed to be said.

"Look Tiff, I'm having a bit of fun OK, I'm not going anywhere."

There was more barely intelligible ranting, the gist of which seemed to be that Harry would be sorry, and suddenly Tiffany was gone in a purple haze. Becky pressed her fingers to her mouth, and then pressed them against Harry's mouth, and then against Chelsea's. Harry furtively glanced at the exit and noticed Tiffany stomping out. There was nothing he could do. Becky really did have this amazing power over him.

Three dances later, it was time for the two vampires and their willing victim to make an exit. The chairman of the events committee noticed they were leaving and stopped them at the door to ask if they would mind having some photos taken that they could use to publicise next year's event. Becky thought that was a great idea and after a few inside, suggested they could use the old churchyard opposite for some spooky atmosphere.

12