Vampire diaries

Story Info
A myth in the modern world.
3.8k words
4
9.9k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I've been wondering.." Jon started just as Anna was closing the door.

"Wondering what?" She asked as she turned the latch. Anything to help keep the freezing wind outside. She sighed audibly as she felt the warmth of the room seep into her flesh, and promptly took off her heavy, wet coat. Underneath it she wore a light blue cardigan, somewhat stretched across the chest.

"...if there's a better way to tap your life-force." He finished as she tried to pull off her calf-high boots. She had trouble bending her numb legs, probably because the form-fitting black slacks hadn't been able to keep out the chill.

"And?" She asked as she wiggled up beside him on the couch, the thick blanket covering them both. The warmth radiating from the electric heater and the toasty blanket made her shudder in pleasure. He'd told her that it was difficult for him to move if his body got too cold, but she still felt that he'd been enjoying himself too much.

"Haven't you got, like, five times as much life-force as you did before we became blood-bound?"

"Uh hu." She had gotten a lot more strength and stamina than before, almost too much. It was hard to keep her unnatural abilities hidden from other people.

"But I still can't get more life-force during a single feeding than before. I thought that it would've taken more time, but it's been almost a month, right?" He looked at her to confirm, since his grasp on time was shaky at best.

She nodded. "Yeah, a little over a month, actually."

"I think the problem is that life-force is too evenly distributed throughout your body. Blood is, what, seven percent of body weight? So, 3.5 kilos in your case? And you can lose about fifteen percent of it without harm, which makes it around half a kilo, and that's once every four or five days. That's just not enough." She already knew that, since he'd been supplementing his diet with blood bags.

"Well, sorry to disappoint you that I cannot go about my day with acute anemia." She retorted sharply.

He held up his hands to placate her, "I know! And it's not your fault. But, I might have found a way to get around that bottleneck." She looked at him curiously, so he continued. "Do you know why vampires prefer virgins?"

"...because their blood is untainted?" She guessed. "At least, that's what I've read."

"Well, that's part of it, but I meant, why do we prefer women?"

"Dunno, maybe all vampires are perverts?" She arched an eyebrow at him.

"No, that's not it. And that was an accident, for which I've apologies countless times. I didn't realise that you couldn't see me." He sighed when the accusing look on her face didn't change. He had watched her as she, ahem, released her pent up libido, without saying anything. Closely.

"Anyways. The reason that vampires, male or female, prefer women is, mainly, because of how your bodies deal with life-force. Whereas a man's body does not readily gives it up, you are almost overflowing with it. That's because women give birth. Your body is designed to readily provide its life-force to another being, if one knows how to tap it."

She nodded with some reluctance, remembering the feeling of contentment and pleasure she experienced whenever he drank her blood.

"So, how do I exploit your body's nature further? The obvious solution lies on your chest." He finished, maintaining a level gaze at her face.

"Huh?!" She emitted a high-pitched squeak, scooting away from him as far as the couch would allow. Her hands clutched the blanket tightly around her chest. "You are such a pervert!" She turned away from him, hiding her ample bosom from sight.

He sighed. He'd expected this.

"Listen. Haven't you ever been curious about it? To explore a function of your body you wouldn't ever get to experience otherwise? Plus, I've heard that it's a very enjoyable activity." He proposed, almost wringing his hands. He hated the taste of blood from a transfusion bag, especially after she had reminded him of how rich blood straight from the source tasted. No, he had to get her to agree.

"E-even if that's true, it's not like I can control that part of my body! No, there's no way that can happen!" She declared in a high-pitched voice, still facing away from him. Hearing herself say that made a violent blush creep across her face and then to her neck, clearly visible against her pale, unblemished skin.

"That's not a problem, as long as you agree. Remember how I cured your curse? Making a small change, just to activate a dormant ability, should be a breeze compared to that. With your permission, of course." He added.

When he brought up the curse, Annabelle couldn't suppress an involuntary shiver. But now that he'd done it, she couldn't forget the debt she owed to him. She'd vowed to repay it as best as she could. But, surely his request was too unreasonable? Just imagining it made her face burn. But, she was more than curious to try it out.

"Aargh!" She violently turned to face him. "Okay! I-I'll let you do i-it to me! But only with my permission! Do you hear me?" She demanded, rather worked up.

"Yes, yes, as you say. So, shall we start?" He beckoned her to come closer, patting the place beside him.

Silently, though quietly excited, she slid over to his side, her back facing him. She pulled off the cardigan with a practiced motion. It had been too warm for indoors, her undershirt was transparent where's stuck to her skin, clammy with sweat. "Ick!" She clicked her tongue in disgust. "Gimme a min, I'll wipe it off." She moved to rise, but the arm wrapped around her waist prevented it. "Don't bother." He said in a smooth voice. "You smell delicious."

She gulped, redding at his comment before she settled back in her place. Slowly, she slid the undershirt off her left shoulder along with the strap of her lacy white bra, leaving her neck, collarbone, and the swell of her chest exposed.

Gently, he grabbed her slender shoulders with his hands. Goosebumps broke out across her body as his mouth neared her naked skin. As always, a silent groan escaped from her throat when his cold lips kissed the place where her neck blended into her shoulder, right above the jugular. She shivered, not from the cold, but in anticipation of what was to come next.

With the delicacy of someone biting into perfectly ripe plum, he sank his teeth into her soft flesh. There was pain, heightened by her enhanced senses, but the pleasure which ran through the entirety of her being like electricity was far greater. She never felt as alive as she did now, in his embrace. Addictive was the word. The reason even wizards kept as far away from vampires as possible. One bite, and they would become its thrall. Of course, their near-immunity to magic was another.

Vampires, being dead, cannot tap into the naturally existing flow of energy which permeates all of creation like wizards can. Thus, unless they sacrifice a rather large amount of life force each time, they cannot perform magic. But, they can do something called Blood Art, transforming using the power of blood, of one's internal reservoir of life-force. All vampires use it, to some extent, for enhancing their abilities or catching prey. Some very old and powerful ones can use it to shield themselves from the destructive light of the Sun, for a period of time.

Joined through blood, both actively and by the bloodbound, Jon could use Blood Art on Anna, using her own sizeable internal reservoir of life-force. Drawing upon it, he willed her body to change according to his wish. He didn't need to focus as much as he had before, since what he was trying to accomplish now was quite trivial. Triggering the mechanism for producing milk was something her body would've done natural with the onset of pregnancy, or through much simulation and medication. Satisfied that the transformation had started to take place, he released her from his bite. It might interfere with the changes going on in her body if he started drinking her blood right now. The bite wound, a crescent of crimson on her pale shoulder, closed up immediately without scarring.

"What happened?" Anna's tone carried her disappointment at the sudden withdrawal. Just as I was starting to enjoy it...

"It's done. Might take a while to show any results, though. Why don't you go ahead and take a shower now? Better blood flow could speed up the process. I'll fix something for you in the meantime."

"Shower sound good, but I'll pass on the food. Anything you cook tastes terrible. Even boiled water!" She added, readjusting her clothes as she rose off the couch.

"Ouch." True, being a vampire, he no longer had any sense of taste. He could taste things, but couldn't distinguish between disgusting and delicious. Which he rarely did, since mortal food is poisonous to vampires. That same curse probably applied to anything he cooked, too. Still, a simple 'no' would have sufficed.

She looked at him and snorted in a very unladylike manner in reply and walked off to the bathroom. He heard her open the door and latch it close. A minute later the apartment was filled with the gentle white noise of the shower. But he, being in possession of a far more acute sense of hearing than any human, could easily pick out the sounds of a vibrator, accompanied by the suppressed grunts and moans of the user.

Jon reached for his smartphone, placed on the table when he'd started talking to Anna, completely unfazed. He was used to her rushing off to 'blow off some steam' after every feeding session, either in her room or the bathroom. Still, having a beautiful, well-endowed woman pleasuring herself, very vigorously from the intensity of her barely-contained moans and panting, just behind a closed door would've been quite arousing. But, being an undead, he was devoid of any desires of the flesh. At most, he found her actions amusing. And, if one were to approach it logically, it was. A grown woman twitching and quivering as she rubbed a strangely shaped massager to her groin, inserting it into her vaginal cavity to produce fairly disturbing noises while moaning and making frankly grotesque faces as her body finally shudders, legs flying erratically, stomach muscles convulsing madly, drool dripping down her slack jaw, eyes rolled back and the whites showing, and screaming at the top of her lungs? If one did not know better, it wouldn't be wrong to assume that she'd been possessed. In fact, that was what he'd thought when he had walked in on her for the first time and tackled her. Only after orgasming had her mind cleared enough to take in the situation and assure him that, no, she wasn't possessed, and then explain to him, at length and with great vigor, the importance of knocking before waltzing into a room.

He was reading a manga when she emerged from the shower an hour later in her white bathrobe. Steam from her still-wet hair as she rushed to get beneath the thick blanket, teeth chattering.

"S-ss-oo c-cold!" She stammered between shallow breaths, snuggling up to him. Quite pointless, since his body was at the same tepid temperature as the blanket. But her post-orgasm brain didn't realise that in her hormone-induced need to find something to snuggle. Tired from work, the Blood Art working on her body, and multiple orgasms, then a long, hot shower and now tucked inside a warm blanket, it is not a surprise that she fell asleep almost immediately, her head resting on his chest. She breathed lightly, making a soft sound every time she exhaled.

"Great, now I can't move." He muttered, but his tone carried no irritation. She was pleasantly soft and warm against him, smelling of herbal shampoo and the lingering scent of arousal, and it was still early in the evening, surely she would wake up to eat before long, especially with the Blood Art draining her energy. On that note... how far has the transformation progressed? He glanced at her prone form, curious. He could see the swell of her chest, left uncovered by the loosely tied bathrobe. It did seem to be more pronounced, but that might just have been because of her posture squishing her breasts together.

Since he sensed her to be deep asleep, he lifted the edge of the robe covering her bosom rather casually. Someone else might've been flustered, but to him the concept of nudity being taboo was nonsensical. There were more terrible things in the world to be afraid of. He only acted differently for her peace of mind.

Still, he was mildly surprised to find her bare nipples looking back at him. Pink in complexion, they began to harden almost immediately when exposed to the cool air. He glanced at her.

"Hrmm..mm..rm.." Anna murmured, but showed no other signs of waking up anyone soon.

He focuses back on her chest. Her nipples appeared just as he remembered from the few times he'd seen them before, though never too closely. But her areola, normally the same tone as her nipples, had darkened. They had more red than pink to them. Her breasts also appeared... fuller. They had been sizeable before, but instead of being tear-drop shaped, they were more like hemispheres. They swayed gently with her breathing.

But the most notable change was that he could sense a great deal of life-force concentrated in them, pulsing with her heartbeat. They radiated vitality. That explains why she's out cold. All her body's energy had gone into filling out her chest, and she was sleeping off the effects.

Satisfied with the rate of progress, he was about to let the robe fall back when a sudden urge to touch her chest seized him. Eh, whatever. He slipped his hand beneath the robe, lightly squeezing the breast. It felt more... substantial than before, resisting his fingers from sinking deeply into the pillowy flesh.

"Rrr....Mmmmm.." she moaned in her sleep, unconsciously pressing her chest into his hand as she arched her back, before sinking further into the couch. The warmth disappeared from between his fingers. Taking that as his que, He pulled out his hand and tugged the robe back into place.

Anna woke up, feeling groggy, from her unplanned nap.

"Oh, good morning." He commented as she sat up, rubbing her eyes.

"Guh mawr- eh? How long was I asleep?" She asked, shaken out of her stupor.

"Oh, I was joking. It's about dinnertime. So, around four hours?" He answered, rising. He stretched mightily, joints popping throughout his body. Though he felt no fatigue, sitting in the same posture for hours was tiring.

At the mention of dinner, a loud rumbling noise, more like the growl of a beast, came from her stomach.

He turned his head to look at her, then smirked. She scowled back, puffing her cheeks. But then her scowl faltered, replaced by a startled look, as the blanket slipped from her shoulders.

"..uh?" A violent blush crept across her exposed skin as she felt her nipples harden in the cold air. She looked down at herself, though half her view was blocked by her bare chest, and a strangled yelp escaped her mouth as she rushed to cover herself with the blanket. The loosely tied bathrobe had come undone when she sat up. She glared at him while tying the robe underneath the covers. He rolled his eyes. "You have to get used to that, you know?"

Her eyes widen at his words as she recalled their previous conversation, realising that her chest felt strange. Her breasts were engorged enough that her skin felt stretched taunt, as if someone had slipped a bowling ball underneath it. Even holding her arms close to her side made her uncomfortable. She felt a feeling similar to having a full bladder from them, along with an urgent need to release the pressure. She reached inside her robe to probe her breast. The usually soft flesh was unyielding, and she could feel the rock hard milk glands underneath the skin. Even gently pressing it made the urge to release unbearable and set her nipples tingling.

He noticed the change in her behaviour and cocked his head. "What?"

"It-it feels weird." She murmured as she hugged the blanket closer.

"Does it hurt?" He asked, sitting beside her.

"N-no, just... tingly? The pressure is uncomfortable." She felt that she'd split if she didn't stop producing more milk.

"So... do you want to eat or...?" Usually, he drank her blood after she'd had her dinner. The spike in blood sugar helped with the blood loss.

"Uh... " her stomach growled threateningly. "Food, first." She declared, rising. She suppressed a shiver as the fabric brushed her erect nipples. Though her chest felt heavy, it didn't sag against her body. Rather, her boobs felt inflated from their internal pressure, pushing against the robe.

He watched her as she slowly walked to the kitchen, careful not to make her engorged chest bounce. She cursed herself for not wearing her bra, though she also doubted if any of them would fit her now. Her breasts must've grown atleast a cup from their already respectable size.

She was famished, so she hurriedly put together a large ham sandwich and ate it in the kitchen. After reining in her hunger, she downed a glass of wine to calm her nerves. She glanced down at her chest, imagining Jon sucking on her. Her face felt on fire.

"Argh, I'm gonna die of shame! Seriously, why did I agree to this? I feel about to burst!" The urge to release the pent up pressure inside her had slowly increased with time. "I wonder..." she slipped a hand inside her robe, grapping her left breast. She squeezed it, tightly.

"Aaaahhh!!!" She staggered as the pressure became unbearable. Almost like someone had punched her in her full bladder. But nothing came out of her nipples.

"Hu..?" She had heard that some women couldn't express milk by hands alone. Then...

She tried to put the nipple in her mouth, but her breast was too engorged for that. The pressure got unbearable before long.

"Argh, damn that vampire!" She stomped her feet, and immediately regretted it when her breasts shook, making her toes curl.

"Oh, ate already?" Jon looked up from his manga as Anna returned, walking funnily. She sat down beside him, looking down. Her bangs his her eyes.

"My turn?" He asked, nonchalantly. She nodded, still not looking at him. She clutched her robe tightly, trying to hold back the urge.

"So.... You okay with trying it out?" She paused, gathering courage, before nodding weakly.

"Hey, what's there to be so abashed about? Come on, say it loudly. Unless you don't want to do it..."

He watched her as she clutched the fabric tighter, her knuckles going white. Then, as if a dam inside her hands broken...

"Yes! Yes, you damned vampire! You did this to me, you're gonna take care of it! I feel like I'm about to burst! Drink all you want!" She yelled at him, red in the face. But she didn't stop here. With her enhanced strength, she jumped onto him in a swift motion, straddling him.

"Hey, stop-" he started, but she grabbed him by the shoulders and pushed him back into the couch. Stunned, he didn't move as she attacked the knot tying her robe.

"Rrraah!" She ripped the belt in her haste. She shrugged out of the robe, letting it fall to her waist. Her engorged, painfully so, breasts stood firmly on her chest, the hard nipples pointing almost straight out. They quivered with her laboured breathing.

"Suck... on... them...." She said between breaths, leaning forward. Her skin glistened with sweat in the heater's yellowish light.

Jon, still slightly stunned, closed his lips around her right nipple. Her hands gripped tighter, digging the nails into his shoulder. It would've been painful had he not been an undead, especially with her superhuman strength. The flesh against his lips thrummed with life-force. He sucked deeply.

Anna, who's left breast had already started tingling, inhaled sharply as the letdown hit her. It felt like innumerable threads being drawn across her sensitive skin, starting at her shoulders, through her nipple as a stream of almost hot, creamy milk filled his mouth. It set her entire chest tingling with electricity.

12