Vampire Lineage Ch. 02

Story Info
Emma uses her arousing inner light on Ivan.
11k words
4.84
5k
3

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/30/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
chloehunt
chloehunt
844 Followers

A new kind of energy was coursing through Emma's veins, and it was thrilling. She felt aroused and focused after Ivan gave her some of his blood. He was driving them back to town after their interlude in the lake cabin. Emma loved Ivan's convertible. The night felt inviting as she gazed at the stars and inhaled the crisp fall air. The wind was tugging at her blond curls as they flew down the highway.

"Do you have any questions?" Ivan asked, pulling her attention back into the car.

She looked at him for a moment. His shiny black hair and bright gray eyes looked unearthly in the moonlight.

"I have a few thousand questions, to be honest," she said as she admired his handsome face.

"Do you understand what my brothers said about us?"

"Not really. What did Luther and Gabriel mean when they said you bonded with me? Why was Gabriel mad about it?"

"Um, vampires like us don't develop feelings for humans, usually. I should have been able to kill you without a second thought, but I couldn't. I like you. I wanted to fuck you. That's a big red flag that you're not fully human. Zaid thinks you have a trace of vampire lineage, meaning you have a vampire ancestor."

"Hmm," she hummed. "I do love a rare steak."

Ivan smirked at her comment.

"Emma, what happened to your real parents? Tracey adopted you, didn't she?"

"She did. I've been with her for as long as I can remember. I don't know anything about my real parents."

"I never knew my real parents either. Luther and I were left on Gabriel's doorstep over a hundred and thirty years ago."

Emma gasped and looked at Ivan in astonishment.

"Oh my god," she whispered as she stared at him with wide eyes.

Ivan sighed and rolled his eyes.

"Yes, Emma. I'm one hundred and thirty-three years old, but I haven't lived much because of a witch's curse. I think that's why our mother abandoned us. Luther was normal, but I was partially petrified. My skin was half stone. It was extremely painful. I did everything very slowly to keep from cracking my skin. Being a vampire kept me alive. The curse would have killed a human. You wouldn't have recognized me while I was cursed. I was drawn and sickly. Luther and my adopted brothers took care of me. The curse mysteriously vanished five years ago. Zaid thinks the witch that cursed me died."

"Witches are really real?" she asked with a gulp.

"Yes. They don't get along with vampires. Like Gabriel said, some witches were spawned through sexual relationships with vampires. Bearing half-breed children awakens magic in humans. Some can handle it, but it kills most. Interbreeding is seriously frowned upon since the fiasco in the Middle Ages. You heard what Gabriel said about the field flowers?"

"Yeah, that sounded terrible."

"You may be a descendant of one of the mixed-blood children. That would explain why I'm attracted to you. Did you hear what Gabriel said about you before he left the cabin?"

"I did. He seemed disgusted by me. Then he said he was thinking about breeding me," she whispered with a gulp.

"Gabriel is double-minded. He'll say one thing, then he'll turn around and do exactly what he spoke against. We all hate him for it."

"How old is Gabriel?"

"I don't know. He doesn't talk about it. He may not actually know. I suspect he's over two thousand years old."

"Holy shit!" Emma breathed in disbelief.

"Be careful around him. Especially if I'm not with you. Okay?" he asked as he searched her eyes.

"Okay... but, why would I be around him?"

"Emma, I'm taking you home with me. You're my subjugate now. I fed you my blood."

"WHAT? No! I have to go to MY home. Take me there now!" she demanded.

Ivan growled under his breath and slammed on the breaks. Emma gasped as he recklessly turned onto a dirt drive and shut the car off. He looked at her in the moonlight with rage in his beautiful eyes. She suddenly felt like a trapped animal.

"Emma," he began in a low, angry voice. "You are my property now. I didn't want to do this, but I had to. If I don't take charge of you, my brothers will kill you or do something worse to you. There's no going back to your old life. Understand?"

"I understand," she said with her heart pounding.

She felt his mood change when he was angry, and it was terrifying. Drinking his blood had opened up an emotional connection between them, and his emotions were fierce and passionate.

"What... what about my mom?" she continued. "She's crazy strict. She'll have a search party looking for me in a few hours. She's probably already tracking my phone."

"Emma, I stole your phone and threw it in the trash at the theater," he said with a smirk.

"What? You asshole!" she grumbled, feeling his amusement.

"We can go get it if you want. Luther caught up with Kate and hypnotized her to forget that you left the theater with me. Gabriel probably already sent Luther to hypnotize your mom into letting you go. He can make her believe that you're in love with me and we're moving in together. You're nineteen. You can make those kinds of decisions. You can see your mom sometimes, but you can't live with her anymore. I'm not going to put you in a cage, but you have to learn a few things about your new life before contacting people from your old life. Okay?"

Emma took a deep breath and nodded. She could feel Ivan's concern for her. It was comforting in spite of her terrible circumstances.

"Don't look so glum. This doesn't have to be a bad thing," he whispered as he climbed across the seat and caught her mouth for a kiss.

His breath and touch made her tingle all over. She was still aroused after drinking his blood, and his emotions and proximity compounded the effect.

"You have power over me too, Emma," he whispered with desire in his voice. "That power stopped me from killing you. It's not something to take lightly," he whispered against her lips.

He couldn't get over the intense arousal her smell and taste provoked inside him. Emma could sense his growing excitement. It made her weak and tingly all over.

"Wow, how do you make me feel so hot? It's more than your breath this time," she whispered as she ran her fingers into his hair and pulled their lips together.

They kissed passionately for a moment, slowly succumbing to the growing heat inside them.

"I don't know," he said with a gulp, "but it's maddening. I want to hold you down and fuck you for a week straight," he whispered with his cock aching in his pants.

"Please do," she whispered as she rubbed his inviting bulge.

"Damn, I finally see the appeal of a bigger car," he grumbled, wishing he had a comfortable backseat. His sporty coup had little to offer when it came to fucking in a car, but that wouldn't stop him. "I can make this work," he said as he grabbed Emma and pulled her up in the seat on her knees.

She gasped at his strength. They stood on their knees, kissing hungrily for a few seconds. Emma's body was suddenly on fire. She gasped again when he turned her around and bent her over the car door. She leaned on it, panting and tingling as he jerked her skirt up off her thighs and pulled her underwear down to her knees. Then she felt what she was aching for. He pressed his swollen tip against her wet opening, forcing a groan out of her. He massaged it through her arousal for a second, then he quickly penetrated her.

She gasped and tensed from the shocking intrusion. He wasn't wasting any time. He held her thighs and began to shake her body with his thrusts. Emma's eyes rolled back from the intensity of the pleasure as she clutched helplessly at the car door. Her insides felt raw and wild. She could even feel Ivan's pleasure.

"Oh my god... that's too good," she whimpered as he pounded deep inside her.

"There are no words for how you feel," he groaned as he grabbed her shoulders and pulled her up, wrapping his arms around her so he could squeeze her breasts.

She shuddered all over as he ran his hand down her body and found her clit. His other hand went to her throat to hold her steady as he continued to pump his cock into her. She melted against him as he ravaged her. She shuddered again when she felt his hot breath on her neck. She knew she was making him hungry. The thought of him feeding on her aroused her even more. It had scared her at first, but after drinking his blood, she desperately wanted him to do it.

"I love how your cunt grabs my cock," he whispered against her ear as he massaged her clit and slowed his fucking.

She groaned and twitched from the change of pace. It forced her to focus on the delicious friction of his thick shaft pulling through her tight inner muscles.

"You're going to make me cum," she said breathlessly. She was clutching at his arms for support.

"That's the idea," he whispered before he began kissing and nibbling at the nape of her neck, building anticipation for what he was about to do.

She shuddered and gasped as a sharp orgasm began to tense her muscles. Ivan chuckled as he felt her struggling with the pleasure. He held her tight and worked his cock through her jumping muscles until she cried out in ecstasy. Then he sank his teeth into her neck to taste her pleasure. She gasped from the sudden pain, but it quickly faded as he sucked on the wound.

He groaned in ecstasy as he gave himself over to the carnal pleasure pricking every nerve in his body. His cock jerked as his cum exploded inside her. She groaned as she rode his pleasure through the burning moment. Feeling what he was feeling made her hungry. He was fighting against his own wild nature to keep himself from draining her. The delicious cocktail of chemicals in her blood was like drinking an orgasm. She had reached up and was pulling his hair, forcing his mouth tighter against her neck. That was the power of the subjugate bond. Pleasing him gave her tremendous pleasure in return.

He chuckled at the madness of it as he raised his head, releasing her neck and pulling his hair out of her grip. She was still trembling against him, panting in a daze of pleasure. He could feel hot arousal dripping out of her around his cock. It felt wonderful.

A car zoomed by them on the highway, startling them out of their daze. They both had completely forgotten they were parked in full view of the main road. There was little traffic at that hour, but it still wasn't an ideal place to be fucking.

"Holy fuck," Emma whispered with her heart pounding. "I wanted you to suck me dry. Why would I want you to do that?" she asked.

"You have my blood inside you. It lets you enjoy my pleasure, and I really enjoy tasting you after you cum," he whispered before he licked the wound on her neck.

She moaned softly from the healing heat she felt creeping over her skin. His cock also felt wonderful buried in her soaked cunt. He was still gently massaging her clit as he healed her neck. It was making her tingle more.

"Fuck, we need to get home. You are too fucking distracting for me right now," he sighed as he pulled out of her and returned to his seat.

Emma sank into her seat, smiling. She lay her head back to rest. She felt dizzy and satisfied. Ivan smiled at her dreamy expression before he cranked the car and headed home.

Gabriel's mansion was a beautiful old house on the outskirts of town. It was the house that everyone knew about and wished they lived in. It was a restored plantation house that Gabriel converted into a horse ranch. He bred racehorses. He often held fancy parties for visiting Kentuckians looking to purchase his expensive thoroughbreds.

Emma's stomach was turning nervous flips as Ivan escorted her into the decadent front foyer. A handsome tuxedo-clad butler opened the door for them. He had dark brown hair and big brown eyes.

"Late night, Master Ivan?" he asked as he bowed to them.

"Very late, Greg," Ivan sighed as he looked at the young butler. "This is my new subjugate, Emma. Emma, this is Greg. He's our live-in butler. If you need anything, he's the one to ask."

"Hello, Greg. Are you human?" she asked curiously.

"He is one of Gabriel's many subjugates," Ivan answered for him. "Greg, please bring Emma's breakfast to my room later in the morning," he instructed. Then he took Emma's arm and led her upstairs.

Everything about the mansion was grand in its appearance. The floor and walls were various shades of pale marble. The white and beige motif was softened by elegant area rugs of gold and burgundy. The ceiling and hallways were tall and decorated in a French Renaissance style. Almost every window rose ten feet from the floor to the ceiling, and the tops of the windows curved into elegant arches. It felt like stepping back in time a few centuries.

"Did Gabriel have a Halloween party?" she asked as she looked into the ballroom from the top of the stairs. Servants were busy cleaning up tables and champagne glasses. She gasped when she saw one of the white tablecloths completely drenched in blood.

"He did. Didn't you notice their Halloween costumes at the cabin?" he asked.

"Oooh... they were dressed fancy for Halloween. I assumed they dressed liked that all the time," she mumbled in embarrassment.

Ivan's room was fit for a prince. There was a massive four-post-bed covered in a red-satin comforter to the left of the door. The private bathroom was immediately on the right. An inviting fireplace encompassed most of the wall on the left side of the room. Arched patio doors led out onto a private balcony that overlooked horse pastures. A grand piano sat on the right side of the room. A massive bookshelf covered the entire length of the wall behind the piano. It was almost overflowing with old and new books. A small desk with a laptop sat right in front of the patio doors. Emma looked at the desk and smiled. She figured Ivan often sat there to read.

"Welcome to my sanctuary," he said with a soft smile. "I've spent most of my life in this room, until recently. You can go clean up in the bathroom before we sleep. I know you're tired in spite of the buzz my blood has given you. You can wear one of my robes if you like. We'll begin moving your things here tomorrow."

Emma's mouth dropped open as she entered the elegant bathroom. It had a large claw-foot tub sitting under another massive arched window. There was a tiled walk-in shower next to a white marble vanity. The bathroom was well supplied. She found everything she needed for a quick shower. She wrapped herself in one of Ivan's fluffy red bathrobes before she went back into his bedroom. She discovered him reclining on the bed in his underwear. He was reading a book.

She stared at him for a moment, feeling hot all over at the beautiful sight. He was like a more handsome version of the statue of David. Every part of his body was lean, sculpted, and inviting. A Greek god among humans. Her stomach did a nervous flip when she realized he intended her to sleep in his bed. She didn't know why that excited her. She had already fucked him twice. The thought of sleeping in his bed was rather scandalous. It sealed the deal on her new existence, and that frightened her.

He looked up at her curiously, feeling her emotions for a moment. He smiled, hopped off the bed, and walked over to her. She was trembling when he touched her arms, but his touch eased her anxiety. She felt his concern for her. He was genuinely worried about her well-being. That comforted her instantly. She let out a relieved sigh and embraced him, laying her head on his warm shoulder.

"I'm sorry I did this to you," he whispered.

"Thank you, but it's better than being dead," she admitted.

"Sorry about that too," he sighed in shame. "God, you smell good," he groaned as he ran his nose through her hair and breathed her in.

Heat was rising inside him again. She was his property and his responsibility, and he was ashamed how much that aroused him. Subjugates weren't supposed to be lovers. He knew some vampires, specifically his brother Luther, often fucked around with their more attractive subjugates. The difference was that Luther didn't care about humans like Ivan cared about Emma. Emma felt like another vampire to him, but she also provoked his desire to feed. It was extremely confusing and arousing.

"I'm going to have to fuck you again," he whispered as he ran his fingers into her messy blond curls. His fangs were eager to come out. That annoyed him because he wasn't actually hungry.

"I don't mind," she sighed with her body tingling. She loved being close to him when he was aroused.

"Of all the things I was expecting to come out of this night, none of them involved falling in love," he whispered as he gently opened her robe and slid his hands inside it.

"Real love?" she half gasped as his warm hands squeezed her breasts, making her body tingle.

"If what I'm feeling right now isn't love, then I fear to know how powerful real love is," he whispered as he leaned in and brushed his lips over hers, smelling her sweet breath.

Her lips tingled from his teasing caress. Having his beautiful face so close to hers made it difficult to think. When his hand went between her legs, her thoughts abandoned her. He pulled a finger through her slippery warmth, teasing to push inside her. It sent an erotic shudder up the center of her body. She was extremely wet for him, and she wanted him deep inside her again. The intense desire he provoked in her was like an unnatural hunger. Her heart was pounding, her skin felt hot, and her body ached for his touch. Her growing excitement also made his body burn.

"God, I want to eat every part of you," he growled with his mouth aching.

She gasped when he dropped to his knees and lapped an excited tongue over her clit. Her whole body jumped and went shaky with pleasure as his tongue slid into her cunt and hungrily licked up her sweetness. She ran her fingers into his beautiful black hair and pulled it to keep herself steady. She feared the pleasure would make her knees give out. He groaned to have her exquisite taste dancing across his taste-buds again. He could literally taste her pleasure, and it was making his cock throb and twitch with need. He breathed deep as he licked her, indulging in her entrancing scent. He was drenched with desire to the point of being controlled by it. If someone tried to stop him from satisfying his need for her, he would literally rip their head off. He didn't think that was normal, and he could barely think with her taste on his tongue and her smell making his eyes roll back.

Emma feared she would fall on the floor as his tongue lapped deep into her cunt and his lips caressed her clit. He sensed how unsteady she was and quickly drew away from her and stood. She looked into his pale eyes and shuddered. He looked wild, beautiful, and hungry as he reached for her robe and pushed it off her shoulders. It fell to the floor at her feet before he pulled her into his arms. His mouth found hers, and his fingers went into her hair again. He kissed her passionately for an intense moment. She was breathless when he finally released her mouth.

"How do you want me, Emma?" he asked with a heavy breath. "I don't want to always dominate you. Unless you want me to," he whispered as he massaged the back of her neck while keeping their foreheads together. The smell of her breath was addictive.

She could feel the unsteady tension in his muscles from the effort of restraining himself. His overwhelming desire for her only stoked more tingles between her legs.

"I love it when you fuck me passionately," she whispered with a smile. "But, feeling you tremble with desire for me is almost as good as an orgasm," she whispered as she smelled his breath. It was still pure pheromone.

"Then tease me to your heart's content. Make me tremble until I can't take it anymore," he breathed as he caught her mouth for another kiss.

His words and taste sent more sharp tingles pulsing through her body. She couldn't tell who was teasing who at that point, but she could sense she had a little more clarity than he did. It was barely perceptible, but it was definitely there. The more she focused on her clarity, the stronger it became. It was soon like a little steady fire inside her, burning like a candle flame between her hands in a dark room. It was keeping his consuming black desire from completely hypnotizing her.

chloehunt
chloehunt
844 Followers