Vampire Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Irina was baffled and went every night looking for the mysterious figure. Finally, early one morning with dawn imminent she found it. Judging by the shape and the way it moved, it appeared to be a female. The figure would bend close to the body, at the head and after a minute or two, straighten and move on to the next. As before, the shadow disappeared just as dawn broke.

The next time Irina went looking, the figure was more elusive. A thick, frozen mist hung over the killing fields and again near dawn the specter appeared but with the poor visibility soon vanished. She was about to give up when she turned and there it stood before her. Poor Irina was so shaken, she nearly jumped out of her skin.

"Hello." The apparition said in a velvet smooth voice.

Irina held her lantern up and gazed at one of the most beautiful women she'd ever laid eyes on.

"Why are you following me?" the woman asked.

Irina's mouth was suddenly very dry.

"I saw you inspecting the bodies and wondered if you're looking for someone?"

Irina explained why she was on the battlefields, trying hopelessly to find her relatives. The woman nodded in recognition but added nothing more. The eastern sky was growing brighter.

"I'm staying not far from here, follow me."

It was more of a command than a request and Irina decided to go along with the mysterious female and walked at a brisk pace to a small village. The woman took Irina's hand and down into a chilly basement they went. Several candles were lit, and the space was surprisingly well maintained and furnished.

However, when she got a good look at the phantom, she stopped dead in her tracks. When she removed her hood, the unearthly beauty was astounding. Dark brunette hair, pale alabaster skin tone, the face youthful but older, ruby red lips and what looked like a tiny amount of dried blood at the corners of her pretty mouth. Irina realized that she was shaking.

"Don't be frightened, my dear. I won't harm you."

As soon as she got control of herself, Irina queried the woman,

"Have you found who you're looking for?"

The lovely phantom laughed, and it sounded like the tinkling of sweet bells.

"I'm not looking for anyone."

"Oh? But why are you..."

"Let's just say that those who are barely alive, I hasten them on their final journey."

Irina was stunned.

"But...how? I...how do you know they won't survive?"

"I smell it, death. The odor is unmistakable."

Irina was flabbergasted. How on gods earth could anyone know that?

"My name is Klara and I'm not what you may think."

Klara opened her mouth revealing sharp teeth but especially the elongated eye teeth. Irina recoiled and turned to run away. Right in front of her Klara stood smiling.

"Don't be frightened, I said I won't hurt you."

Klara arms enfolded Irina and the grip was intensely powerful. Irina shook violently with anxiety.

"Calm down my dear, I always keep my word. You have nothing to fear from me. Come sit and let's talk. I'll explain."

They sat on a love seat, and Klara took Irina's hands in hers.

"Would you like some tea?"

"Yes...ah...yes, that would be nice..."

As the mysterious woman prepared the tea, Irina was mesmerized at how graceful she was. Her movements so smooth and willowy. She sipped the offered beverage.

"There now, that's better. Yes?"

Irina nodded her head.

With consummate tenderness, Klara ran her palm over Irina's very warm cheek, the sensation was very relaxing.

"What did you mean when you said you...hasten them on their final journey."

"I do just that. I take what little essence they have left, and they go peacefully."

Klara was gazing at Irina with an intense but desirous look. She'd seen stares like this before from both men and some women.

"You're a very lovely young woman. Have you ever had shall we say, a lover?"

Irina shook her head.

"Hmm...ever wonder what it would be like with a...woman?"

Irina shook her head but a desire, a sexual desire was taking hold of her virginal body. Klara brought her cheek against Irina's, rubbing lightly.

"Oh, my dear, you're a virgin."

"How could you know that?"

Again, Irina was dumbfounded as Klara chuckled in that velvety smooth voice.

"Just the same as I know when someone will not survive, my keen senses."

Irina was puzzled but a sudden realization tore through her mind.

"You're...you're...a...vam...pire! Please, oh please don't kill me. I'm begging you."

Irina burst into tears.

Klara immediately drew the frightened young woman against her, patting her back

and hair.

"Don't be frightened, my dear. I won't harm you. You intrigue me. Try to calm yourself. I won't stop you if you want to leave...but I don't think you do."

The beautiful vampire was right, Irina while scared witless was very curious.

"I'm sorry...I'll try to behave but..."

"Rest easy in my arms for a few minutes. Are you curious about me?"

Irina nodded.

"Yes, my dear, I'm a creature of the night as they say, a vampire. I need blood to survive and while any blood will do human is the best for sustenance."

"Is that what you're doing on the battlefield...umm...taking their blood?"

"Yes, but I despise killing. Terrible waste of human life. I only take from those who have no possible chance of surviving. I can sense it and for most it's a relief to be free of pain and agony. Many have been there for long hours or days, slowly expiring with no chance of help. Sometimes they beg me, let me die in peace they say. I calm them and bite to extract the remaining life essence. There is a serenity to their final moments as the heart slows to a stop and they make that final exhalation. Death claims them and they are finally at peace."

Irina listened in astonishment. Klara's arms were so comforting, so soothing. Unknown to Irina, Klara was telepathically communicating her desire for Irina. Klara was bisexual before that term had any relevance. It had been a long time since she had sexual contact with anyone. The war had interrupted her search for suitable partners and now with the young beauty in her grasp, her need was growing quickly.

Klara's conversion resulted in a vampire with very human wants needs and feelings. While most undead were cold to the touch, Klara's warm body and desires remained intact. When she was a human, she abhorred killing and war. It was senseless. While she needed blood, it was a very rare occasion when she'd take a life. Only if she was threatened with harm or abuse would she kill.

Klara kissed the top of Irina's head.

"Feel better?"

Irina nodded very shyly. Certain parts of her body were warming, and the sensation was new and pleasurable. Klara loosened her grip and gazed fondly at the pretty mortal.

For a longtime she'd been looking for a companion, someone to share her undead existence with. Her last companion had survived the conversion and they shared some years together but one night after she lured a victim to a deserted barn, drained him and was caught by angry villagers. Against Klara's repeated advice to only take what was necessary for survival, Paulina found restraint difficult and sucked her victims dry. They often had to flee from village to village and it was only a matter of time before Paulina was caught.

Klara watched helpless when Paulina was burned at the stake. Her screams and cries for help resonating in her ears. Fire and bright sunlight are deadly to the undead and her companion expired in a hellish blaze.

Klara sensed that Irina was compliant with her desires. Without saying a word, she removed Irina's coat and brought her lush mouth to hers. Kissing was new to Irina, but the soft supple lips were very appealing. When a tongue invaded her mouth, she greeted its presence by wrapping around it and sucking on it.

With her mouth occupied, Klara brought her hands to Irina's chest and fondled the apple size breasts, squeezing gently and marveling at the firmness of youth. With devilish speed, Klara stripped the black-haired beauty and gawked at her sleek, firm body.

"You're very beautiful, my dear." The vampire gushed and she meant it.

Irina blushed. Except for her mother or nursemaid, she'd never been naked in front of anyone. Klara lowered her mouth to a succulent nipple and hungrily suckled. Her lips tugged repeatedly on the thick hard cylinder, tongue lashing the end.

"Oh...oh...oh...oh!" Irina gasped as pleasure tore through her virginal body.

She could hear the intense sounds of sucking and it added another dimension. Her gaze was fixed on the vampire nursing her bosom. Pulsing wisps of sensation bore into her vagina as Klara went back and forth lavishing each teat with her otherworldly hunger.

Irina was lost in a world of carnal nirvana. It was so intense that she could never have imagined what was next, as the sexually starved vampire guided her over to an oversized sofa. Her nipples were aflame with raw sensation and her vagina pulsed with a need that she didn't recognize. Klara pulled her thighs apart and buried her face in the succulent flesh.

Klara ate the virginal mortal with ungodly craving, slurping, and sucking the juices with something akin to blood lust. A feast of the flesh like no other, lapping intently over every crease and fold, swallowing the delicious nectar with demonic glee. She vigorously tongue fucked the squelchy tight hole until milky cream surged into her mouth.

Irina was spellbound. Her hips undulated wildly and pushed her swollen sopping sex harder and harder onto that incredible mouth. Raw, powerful, and extreme feelings surged throughout her body but at her sexual core the rampant sensation throbbed intently until an explosion tore through her sex.

"Oh! Oh! Oh!" she screamed.

But it didn't stop, as it crested and built over and over until she literally passed out.

She woke to find the vampire holding her very tenderly.

"What happened?"

"You lost consciousness."

The young mortal was bathed in sweat and Klara drew a blanket around her.

"Rest for a while. I'll tell you my life story."

Irina was intensely curious about her host and listened patiently as Klara began.

"I was born in the year 1753 to a French noble family during the reign of Louis the fourteenth. My father was an important minister to the King, and he was rewarded with a Dukedom and wealth. My given name was Antoinette. Klara is the Russian name my future husband gave me. Since I was the youngest girl, my mother and father were lenient with me, and I was expected to act like a young princess. There was education but parties and socializing abounded. I valued my education and was considered scholarly for a female. My thirst for knowledge was unusual for the times as most young women were groomed solely for marriage.

When I reached the age of eighteen, I was considered ripe for matrimony and was betrothed to a very handsome young count from an equally wealthy family. I had very little say on the matter but accepted the situation as I had no choice. During the engagement, we met but always in the presence of family, we were never alone.

Outwardly, he appeared to be a normal but something about him bothered me and on our wedding night it came to light. He told me he preferred sex with men and had no desire for me. Of course, I was heartbroken. He encouraged me to take lovers which I did wholeheartedly of both sexes, men, and women.

It was during one my dalliances that I became pregnant. Henri, my husband was happy and could have cared less that the offspring was not his. For all intents and purposes, it was his. Strangely, we got on very well, rarely argued and enjoyed all the pursuits that wealth could buy. However, all would not remain so.

One of Henri's male paramours became very jealous when Henri took a different lover and challenged my husband to a duel. Women were not allowed to attend but his valet gave me a detailed account. Such affairs were settled by the sword and my husband was very skilled.

Henri killed his opponent but was badly wounded. Despite the severity, it appeared that he'd survive. However, the injury never healed properly and became infected. Several weeks later, he expired from a massive fever and lost in a delirium. I was truly sad to see him go. One thing my husband left behind was massive debts from gambling that resulted in bankruptcy.

With a young son to raise, I had no choice but to return my family. My prospects for marriage were limited but not impossible. My father was giving a lavish ball and a widowed Russian count attended. He was infatuated with me and by the end of the night I was betrothed to him. The bridal dowery was shockingly large and I'm sure played a big part in my father's eagerness to accept his proposal. The wedding was a modest affair, held in the chapel on my father's estate.

Nicholas was much older and a clumsy lover with no stamina. He lived in St. Petersburg and the difference in climate was shocking. The winters long and dreadfully cold, the summers short and hot. I left my son behind in France to attend a military academy. We lived lavishly and I soon took lovers of both sexes. My handmaid was a very beautiful woman and she insisted on bathing me daily, something unheard in France. Of course, it resulted in many sexual encounters, and I looked forward to them.

Despite the boredom with my elderly husband, I had close friends and insisted on having many parties. Soon, I had a reputation for giving the best and invitations were coveted.

During several holidays throughout the year, I hosted festivities in the manor house for the servants, tenant farmers and their families. I thought it was equally important to share what I could with them. Why I felt the need to do so, I still can't explain. I treated them as I would want to be treated with kindness, fairness and it created a fierce loyalty.

While I enjoyed life to the fullest, I had no idea that it was about to change. It was during a New Year's celebration that I met her.

Anya was a strikingly beautiful woman and literally swept me off my feet. By the end of the night, we were in my bed. Her ability to give pleasure astounded me. But she had a dark secret that I was unaware of. After long and vigorous sex, she revealed her true self. I was scared witless but there was a gentility about her.

Anya offered me no choice and converted me. In one long sequence, I became a child of the night, undead and I have been so ever since. Because I had no say in the matter, I resolved that I would never change a person unless they wanted it. My very human characteristics stayed intact, my caring and love for others. I respected human life and resolved never to let my desire for blood cause another's death. I only fed when necessary and only took enough to curb my hunger. Anya never understood my feelings and soon vanished, leaving me to fend for myself.

When it presented itself, I would come to the aid of those human beings less fortunate. It dampened my loneliness and gave me satisfaction. For years, I sought companionship, male or female, I had no preference. One girl was promising but it ended horribly with her death, burned at the stake. To this day, I have regretted converting her.

When this terrible war started, I kept my distance. But one night as I was trying to keep one step ahead of the carnage, I came across a badly wounded soldier. My senses told me that he had almost no chance for survival. Weak from loss of blood and with a brutally cold night ahead, he would never survive.

When I looked at his handsome and youthful face, it saddened me. What a waste of a life. He saw me and asked if I would stay with him until the end came. I held his hand and if tears had been possible, I would have wept with sorrow.

Then in an instant, it came to me. I could ease his suffering and drain what little essence he had left. Letting him pass peacefully away. I suggested it to him, revealing my identity. He welcomed it. Carefully, I loosened his collar and found the pulsing vein. As gingerly as possible I bit into the flesh and slowly extracted what little he had left. Before he lost consciousness, he thanked me. One final breath and he was gone.

Since that night, I resolved to ease the suffering of those with no hope, dying on the battlefield."

Irina gazed with wonder at Klara. What a remarkable woman, vampire or not she thought to herself.

Daylight was fading and as soon as it was dark, they roamed the battlefield with different purposes. Klara dispatched a few lost souls while Irina searched in vain for her relations. With a pinkish glow on the eastern horizon, Klara invited Irina to the small lair, but she declined. She was desperate for some sleep and a meal.

When Irina returned to the headquarters of the small military unit, there was a letter from home. Her aunt had written that her mother had passed away from typhus during an epidemic. The estate was in disrepair and back taxes were due. Also, inside her aunt's letter was a letter from the Russian Imperial Army addressed to her mother stating that her father had died in a military hospital. Further, her brothers' partial remains had been found and identified through clothing and medals. The consensus that they'd been blown to bits from cannon fire.

Irina was stunned. Her entire family was gone, and she wept bitter tears. Later, she roamed the battlefields looking for Klara. She needed a shoulder to cry on. Again, near dawn, Klara appeared before her and she fell into her arms, crying her heart out.

Irina's sorrow ignited a flame in Klara, and she was determined to offer the beautiful mortal a gift. The gift of a very long life and the power to control her destiny.

With the sad mortal in her grasp, she tried her best to soothe the poor girl, but Irina's sorrow was deep. There was nothing to go home to, no family. The estate would be sold to the highest bidder as she'd never be able to afford the tax payments or upkeep that it required. Medical college was out of the question. Consumed with despair, Irina seriously considered Klara's offer.

Klara was skeptical but under these circumstances it was probably for the best. For a long time, she tenderly held the sweet girl, doing her best to calm her.

"I'm ready, Klara."

She laid the young woman on the sofa, untied the bow at her collar and several buttons down her blouse. The vein on her exposed throat throbbed with the essence she would extract.

"You may feel some pain, but I will be gentle. You might experience intense ecstasy as I feed as I must drink slowly until you are close to death. Trust me, I won't harm you. When you awaken, you will have become like me. Your old existence will be over and a new and irreversible one will take its place."

Klara brought her lips to the pulsing pipe and licked over it, coating it with her saliva which contained properties of healing and anesthetic. The dripping points of her fangs gingerly sank into the yielding flesh, finding the source.

Irina gasped from the intrusion but as Klara told her, a feeling of rapture ensued. Moaning constantly, she welcomed the incredible high and would gladly give her life to the feeding vampire.

"Take it Klara, take it all." She groaned with sheer bliss.

Klara's sense of high moral value would never allow her to take the young woman's life. As she leisurely suckled, thin spurts of the lush fluid landed on her tongue. Swallowing Irina's virginal blood was intensely enjoyable, searing the lining of her throat. The receiving and giving of pleasure mutually beneficial as both derived enormous satisfaction from it. But it could not last forever and Klara's heightened senses alerted her to the slowing of Irina's heartbeat. Her blood levels had dropped so low that life would not be sustainable.

Klara detached her lips, speedily opened the vein on her wrist and brought it to Irina's mouth.