Vampire Love Stories Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you able to go again and leave your regular deposit?"

"It won't be as large, but with you here, I'm sure I can."

"May I help?"

"Certainement," he replied.

Tilly had watched how he made himself hard and copied that behavior. His cock was still semi-erect and slick. She stroked slowly up and down with one hand and fondled his balls with the other.

No one had ever handled him before today. Emile thought this might be the most wonderful feeling in the world. Soft, delicate fingers pulled his growing dick, while simultaneously feeling his nuts. At his young age another erection was inevitable. He reached pillar status quickly. He had thought, she would stop then and have him finish. But nothing changed. Both of her hands continued to entice his body along the path to orgasm. She didn't speed up, as he would have. The same, gentle caressing brought him slowly along.

As he got closer, he bent at the waist and picked up the plate. She smiled and relentlessly continued pulling him along. When he came, he pushed himself up on his toes. With the plate in position, he pumped shot after shot.

"Ahhhhhhhhhh," he wailed loudly, lost in the 'O' zone.

She kept the same rhythm going throughout the trip. Finally, shivering from oversensitivity, he held her hand still. She laughed with joy and kissed the end of his cock with a smack.

The touch of her lips sent a shockwave of excitement through his body and a final drop of cum bubbled out the tip. She laughed again and licked it off. He. Thought. He. Might. Die!

She took the plate and set it down. He tried to refuse payment, but she insisted. He didn't know what to say, but he managed to thank her before stumbling out into the dark. Tilly closed the door and Margaret walked down the stairs.

"So, Emile was here longer this evening than usual."

"M-O-T-H-E-R!"

"It's just an observation, Tilly dear."

"Were you spying on us?" She replied with a huff.

"Not really, but noise carries up the stairs."

"You were listening! Mother! I can't believe..."

"My dear, you are an adult. How you conduct yourself with male friends is your business. Do you like him?"

"Uh, yes, I do. He's kind and, and, uh..."

"Handsome is the word you're looking for. He is a very handsome young man."

"He is beautiful, and I'd like to get to know him as a person... not just for his 'deposit'."

"Would you like your father and I to ask him to dinner?"

"Maybe, I don't know. You think he would come?"

"I think he has, multiple times," Margaret smiled.

"Oh, Mother! I may find some way to spend time with him away from you two!"

"Suit yourself. But if you want us to make arrangements for him to 'call' on you socially, we would be happy to."

"Thanks, Mom. I'll let you know."

Tilly went back into the card room and retrieved her plate, licking it clean. Then went upstairs to read. Margaret was going out with a painting to show a well-to-do couple how it would look in their main room. When she was alone in the house, Tilly undressed and used her fingers and her memory of the evening to carry her on a highly sensual fantasy that ended with a bang.

During the following week each member of the family sold an expensive piece of art. The gallery was becoming recognized as a source for fine art. Family contacts were paying off. Representatives of Augustus II, King of Poland, Frederick II of Prussia, and Empress Catherine II of Russia were all buyers because of Henri and Margaret's expertise. Of course, King Louis XVI and Queen Marie-Antoinette were regular local customers.

Emile returned every week as scheduled. Tilly always 'handled' his ejaculation, while sitting on the sofa. She loved the feel of his hot, slippery cock in her fist. Her soft and gentle touch was intensely erotic to him. Several months later, being naked in front of Tilly was so 'normal' it didn't give him an instant erection anymore. Even her touch didn't immediately bone him up.

A few months later, Tilly decided to play differently. She slipped his cock in her mouth and held it there, until it was hard. Emile couldn't believe how incredible it felt. The warmth of her lips and tongue closing around the limp dick flipped his switch. Blood rushed to the area, producing rapid growth. Tilly began her methodical, slow-paced caressing, but held the cockhead in her mouth. Emile came quickly from this new experience and tried to pull out. Tilly refused to let go and swallowed it all.

"I'm sorry. I tried to pull out," he apologized.

"I wanted to feel it shooting in my mouth," she explained.

Emile had no idea how to respond to that. He was embarrassed. His cheeks and chest reddened brightly, which embarrassed him more. His cock chose to remain ready for action, further humiliating him.

Nonplused by the moment, Tilly resumed sucking him. Emile's post orgasmic cock was sensitive, and he shivered noticeably from Tilly's efforts. He tried to pull back, but she grabbed his ass with both hands and yanked him back. All her fingers gained purchase by slipping in his crack. Emile was lost in pleasure. Everything was erotic and sexual beyond anything before. He rested one hand on Tilly's head and rocked gently back and forth, but the sensitivity became too much, and he had to stop her.

The arrangement continued for close to a year. Tilly picked the variations. She would occasionally watch him jerk-off. Other times she took him in hand and made it happen. Oral was his favorite, and she certainly didn't shy away from using that technique often. Another variation was thought of by Emile as 'the statue.' Tilly would ask him to undress and then hold a pose. Her fingers explored his entire body, while he remained still. She tickled, caressed, and probed him sometimes for an hour or more. He was always drippy from this game. She would use his precum to glide her fingers around his body. When he came after a prolonged session, it was always a large load and she swallowed it all.

The political climate in Paris was going downhill rapidly. Many of the nobility and well-to-do middle class began selling out and moving. Henri was acquiring a lot of very valuable artwork, at well below market value. Paintings by the masters, Rembrandt, Rubens, Raphael; as well as artists of the time, Boucher, Watteau, and Chardin, were purchased at fire sale prices. It ultimately became clear revolution was imminent. In 1788 Henri chartered a schooner to move the family, the large collection of art, personal clothing, and a significant amount of gold to London.

They would travel by wagon to Calais and then cross the English Channel to Dover. The amount of cargo, including some clothing, required two large Diligence wagons, a solidly built coach pulled by six horses. Emile asked if he could travel to Calais with them. He had decided it was time to break away from his family and move to Belgium. The money he had earned for his services to Tilly over the last several years, was sufficient for him to start a new life.

Henri was pleased, since having Tilly and Emile awake during the day would provide security. It would take several nights travel. The horses would be rested during the day. Margaret and Henri would drive at night.

Emile bid his family 'adieu,' a couple of weeks before departure, so he could help with the packing. He was given a room at their home. He helped Margaret and Tilly close the gallery down and wrap the art for travel. Then he worked with Henri to pack the wagons. He needed to sleep during the daytime, but Tilly wanted to play. How could he refuse? They were naked together most of the daylight hours. He would sleep some, only to be awakened by Tilly touching, licking, or sucking some part of his body. He would unsurprisingly cum at some point and then fall back to sleep. They ate when hungry, slept a little, and enjoyed many intimacies. One day during the second week of 'packing,' she drank from his muscle stick six times in a twelve-hour stretch. He was a virile young man but getting dressed that evening to go help Henri was difficult. His balls ached from the overload of sex.

With a steady diet of semen every day, Tilly's powers blossomed. She was stronger than she had ever been. On the day before they left, she awakened him by engulfing his erection. As his eyes opened, he was greeted with a close-up view of Tilly's love lips. She was on top of him with her knees astride his shoulders, joyfully bouncing her mouth up and down his love pole.

Emile tentatively explored her with his tongue. Tilly quivered with excitement. He pushed his tongue deeper and she squealed with pleasure. They teased and stimulated each other until Tilly had an earthquake-like orgasm. She pushed her clit against his mouth and vibrated like a piece of steel hit with a sledgehammer. To Emile it seemed to go on and on and on. It was the first time she ever had an orgasm with him. She had given him so much pleasure during their relationship, it was mind numbing to be giving back. He emptied himself into her mouth with a seemingly endless flood of cum.

Several hours later, that evening, they left for Calis. There was a small sleeping compartment in the front of one of the wagons. Emile was exhausted and fell quickly to sleep. Tilly awakened him in the wee hours of the morning for another '69' ride. Margaret was a few feet away, driving the wagon, with only canvas separating them. He loved the idea of servicing Tilly, but sex with Margaret that close scared the shit out of him. Tilly was not to be denied. When they orgasmed with simultaneous moans of pleasure, Margaret let them know she heard them.

"Get some sleep. You need your rest tonight. You'll be watching the wagons during the daylight and have plenty of time together,"

"Oh Mother! Stop spying on us!"

Margaret smiled and cracked the whip, encouraging the horses along. An hour or so before daybreak, they came upon a meadow with rolling hills. Henri transformed into a bat and reconnoitered the area, finding a level area by a creek. It was hidden from the roadway and a perfect place for their first stop of the trip. They pulled over to the spot and awakened Tilly and Emile.

Margaret and Henri unhitched the horses, hobbled them, and let them graze in the grass. Tilly and Emile fixed a meal over a small fire. Margaret and Henri escaped the rising sun and settled down in the sleeping compartment. Tilly and Emile finished their small meal and wandered down by the creek. The sun was shining warmly in the bright azure sky. Tilly pulled off her shoes and slipped the plain traveling dress over her head. Dressed only in a simple linen shift, she walked into the shallow creek.

Emile admired the view of her lovely breasts hidden only by the thin fabric. He was beyond being surprised by Tilly's behavior. From behind the curves of her butt filled out the shift. Her crack showed as a dark vertical line in the linen. He pulled off his shirt and shoes. Then dropped his knee-breeches, leaving only his drawers. He walked into the water up behind her and wrapped his arms around her stomach. She leaned her head back against his chest.

"I'm going to miss you. But I'm happy you're getting a chance to live your dream in Belgium."

Emile being a young man, didn't know what to say. Instead, he nibbled on her ear and whispered, "I'll miss you too."

His cock was roused by the closeness, and she felt it against her backside. Giggling, she wriggled away from him and whisked the shift over her head. Naked and laughing, she ran across the creek and up the hill on the other side. He was mesmerized by the way her boobs bounced along as she moved. He pulled his drawers off and ran after her. Tilly stood at the top of the small hill and watched his cock and balls bobbing around as he came up the rise. When he had almost reached her, she chuckled and ran down towards the creek. Emile stood for a moment with his hands on his hips before going after her.

Tilly allowed him to get close several times and then moved just fast enough that he couldn't keep up. He was young, strong, and healthy but couldn't run ceaselessly. When he paused, she paused. She laughed joyfully and spun around in circles with her hands out. She skipped, jumped back and forth over the creek, and generally acted like a five-year-old. She wanted him as much as he did her. But she liked watching his naked body in motion... every muscle and sinew, vigorously working... his balls flopping around and around; and his cock... his glorious cock, standing proudly and waving in a circle. It moved as he moved but always returned to the upright position... ready for her when she allowed him to catch her.

They frolicked like young children in the meadow, under the sun. Her physical lust for him, ultimately overcame her visual pleasure at his nudity. She stopped and held her arms open. When he embraced her, she put a foot behind his and pushed him backwards. She covertly controlled their fall. When they landed, she pushed herself up on her hands and knees over him. She leaned into a deep kiss with him and then trailed her tongue downwards, towards his prize. She kissed his neck, nipples, chest, and stomach. She licked the cockhead and moved lower, backing off his body. She suckled his balls, gently at first and then with more force. Emile groaned with pain/pleasure. Her lips and tongue then moved lower than ever before. After tonguing his taint, she rimmed his brown star. She saw his balls contract and knew it was time for a feeding. Taking him completely down her throat, she gently milked his balls with one hand and fingered around the outside of his sphincter with the other.

Emile was amazed at the shamelessly nasty behavior. But 'Oh dear god,' it felt beyond sexually stimulating; he had no words to describe it. He, again, experienced the biggest, longest orgasm of his life. Tilly sucked every drop. When he thought he had nothing left to give, she stuck a finger through his knot and rubbed his prostate. He immediately rolled into another orgasm. Tilly was disappointed the second feeding was so meager compared to the first. She raised her head up, looking directly in Emile's eyes and slowly licked her lips. His mouth fell open in wonder. She laughed and jumped up to run to the top of the hill again. Emile was immobile for a few moments. She had gotten him off a couple of times in the past, but that was with a break or resting period. This time he had actually cum twice in one elongated orgasm. He came back from bliss to reality, got up, and ran after her.

As he approached, she held out her hands. He held her hands and she danced around in a circle. Her laughter, the movement, and her breasts swinging freely were intoxicating. He felt her joy and found his member growing. She didn't notice until he was stone hard. She stopped and stared.

"I want you inside me." She said seriously.

"I haven't ever..."

"Neither have I. But I want you and we'll figure it out."

She pulled him down to the ground and spread her legs. He held himself off her with one hand and used the other to attempt penetration. She was wet and helped him find his way. When his cockhead slipped past her lips, he stopped. He had heard somewhere that the first time was painful for the woman. She grabbed both his ass cheeks and pulled him home. He was buried balls deep in the most inviting environment on earth for a hard cock. It was luxuriously warm, slippery wet, and incredibly welcoming.

Tilly now knew what all the moans of pleasure she had heard from her parents were about. She caught herself making the same delightful sound, she had heard her mother make many times. It. Felt. Wonderful!

Emile felt like he might cum immediately. But having had Tilly ring that bell twice already, gave him some wiggle room. He stayed buried for several moments, thinking it couldn't get any better than this. But he had seen barn animals mate and knew there was movement involved. He pulled back slowly. Tilly wanted to hold on to him and instinctively clamped down with her pelvic floor muscles. This held him tightly as he pulled back and increased the sensation for both. When only his cockhead remained inside, he pushed forward. Tilly released her grip, and he slid all the way inside once more.

It seemed like they had discovered something nobody else knew. If everyone realized what this felt like; it's all people would ever do. They alone were feeling this unbelievable nirvana. Neither was in a hurry and consequently they kept this slow pace f-o-r-e-v-e-r. Over time the insertion seemed slightly more pleasurable than the withdrawal. Very gradually... in pieces of a second, the thrusts became quicker. Ultimately the noise of them slapping up against each other was faster than the beat of a galloping horse's hooves.

Tilly came first. The intensity created stars in her vision. It felt like the orgasm would consume her. She screamed with pleasure, interrupting Margaret's sleep cycle. Awaking only enough to process the pleasure versus pain quality of the sound, she went immediately back to sleep. Tilly rolled through the new 'best' orgasm of her life and realized Emile was still pounding away. She refocused on crunching down and gripping his cock, as he pulled outwards. She clamped her muscles down with the intent of holding him inside her. But they were both so slick it was not possible... no matter what strength her vampire heritage gave her.

Emile felt her velvet glove attempting to grab his cock. He was flying so high on endorphins; he didn't care if she broke it. He was going to keep driving it into her until he died. Of course, he didn't die, but he also didn't cum right away either. He lasted long enough for Tilly to build and bust another 'O.' When she shuddered into her second pleasure spasm, he unloaded. It wasn't the biggest ejaculation he'd ever had, but it certainly was absolutely the best.

She held him to her until his wilted willy crept out. Then she rolled over on top. She licked the sweat off his face and gave him a salty kiss.

"We should do that again and again and again!"

"I'd like that. I really am going to miss you. Should I come with you to London?"

"That would be sweet. But, no, you should go to Belgium and pursue that dream."

Emile sighed, acknowledging his belief she was right. They moved into the shade and talked until late in the afternoon. Tilly kept asking him questions to keep him focused on his plans and his life. While they talked, they idly touched each other. It was intimate, but not sexual for a while. As the sun sank lower towards setting, she turned sideways to him and slipped his limp pink nub into her mouth. He laid out flat on his back and reached between her legs. She was in no hurry and offered him minimal stimulation, enjoying the feeling of it growing slowly in her mouth. When he eventually became hard, she moved over him, offering her juice box for him to drink from. This time sex was about the journey and not the destination. They took their time and played with each other. He came first and she aggressively sucked it all, while crushing herself against his lips and tongue.

When satiated with sex, they cleaned up in the creek and dressed. As they were fixing their supper, Margaret and Henri came out and began rounding up the horses. Soon thereafter they were on the road. Tilly and Emile slept soundly that night. The next day they tended the horses. Tilly drank Emile's first few orgasms and then enjoyed intercourse several times. Quickly enough it was sunset again.

On the final night's travel, about ten miles from Calais, highwaymen attacked the small caravan. Henri and Margaret had felt the hostile intent and stopped the horses in a clearing. A sense of danger awoke Tilly.

Margaret whispered, "Be still."

A male voice shouted, "Stand and deliver your goods or die! You are surrounded!"