Vampires Don't Sparkle Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The three of them weren't sure how to respond to that and all felt a little embarrassed.

"Come on guys we are Vampire's, I'm gonna guess you and Emily probably have a history and then judging by those faded teeth marks on your shoulder you were Ben's first human feeding am I right?"

Ben sat there with his mouth open not sure how to respond as Emily just put her head in to her hand.

"Thought so, it's alright don't feel embarrassed, I'm not here to judge."

"Maybe I should um... get going." Tiff said still a little embarrassed.

"Why? I still wanted to get to know you." Vlad said smiling and taking her hand in his making her blush again.

Emily looked over at Ben who just shrugged and mouthed the word "Whatever."

"I'm going to use the restroom, I'll be right back." Tiff said getting up and leaving the room.

After a few moments Ben looked at Vlad who had a huge smile on his face watching her leave the room. "Gary?" Ben said looking at Vlad.

"Gary Oldman."

"Oh so you watched the movie?"

"Yeah, it was much better than I expected. Besides from what you told me about her Vampire fetish I think I'll avoid the Dracula talk for now."

"Makes sense... I have to ask though, is she going to be... how do I put this... safe with you?" Ben asked.

"What do you mean?"

"I think Ben wants to make sure you aren't going to break Tiffany if you know what I mean." Emily added.

"Haha! Trust me, she will be fine."

"Just checking, this has already become a little awkward so I figured I'd ask."

"She seems like a lovely girl, interesting fashion choices but she definitely sparked my interest."

"Yeah, fashion has changed since the 70's."

"I kinda like it."

"It's been a while hasn't it?" Emily asked.

"1972"

"Wow!... so like I said you won't break her right?"

"She will be fine, I am more than capable of controlling myself, she may have a limp for a few days but she will be fine." He said with a laugh.

"Good to know." Ben said.

"Hey guys, so what did I miss." Tiff asked as she walked back into the room.

"Nothing much, just shooting the shit." Ben said.

After she sat back down they all chatted for a little while. Vlad kept making comments and compliments to Tiffany and it was easy to tell she wanted him bad as well. Ben felt a little silly hooking him and Tiff up like this but it was the least he could do after everything he had done for them. It was strange though because he never thought he would ever be trying to help Dracula get laid.

"Well it's getting late, maybe I should get going." Tiff said.

"The city can be a dangerous place at night, please allow me to walk you." Vlad said.

Tiff got goosebumps every time he looked at her. She knew what he was but there was just something about him that made her crave his touch.

"That would be lovely." She said with a smile.

"Well then, Tiff it was great to see you, and don't worry, Gary here is like family so you are in good hands." Ben said as him and Emily gave her a hug before Vlad escorted her out.

Ben looked at Emily who just had a confused smile on her face. "That was... interesting?"

"Interesting? Yeah let's go with that. So how are you feeling?"

"Will you stop that, I feel fine."

"Sorry, I'm just worried that's all."

"I love that you are but I don't want to overthink it too much. Don't want to give myself a panic attack again."

"I'll get your heart racing if you want." She said pressing up against him.

"I kinda like the sound of that."

------------

"So Gary, tell me about yourself."

"What would you like to know?"

"Well first off, what's your real name?"

"What do you mean?"

"I'm not stupid, you obviously are trying to hide something."

"We all have our secrets don't we?"

"True, but let me be honest, I know they called me so I could meet you because I have a thing for Vampires as you probably already know, I find you extremely attractive and believe me I am ready to jump your bones." She said getting close to him.

"Direct, I like that in a woman."

"But I know you aren't who you say you are."

"Then why are you so eager if you don't know who I am."

"Because Emily and Ben wouldn't steer me wrong, I trust them."

"Who do you think I am?"

"Well you are definitely a lot older than you look. Don't get me wrong you look amazing but there is a history or wisdom behind your eyes. You look like someone who has seen a lot."

"I have, perhaps more than anyone should see."

"And you have this... sexual magnetism just oozing off of you, I was turned on the first time I looked into your eyes."

"Really." He said staring into hers.

Tiffany was feeling very turned on again and it was giving her goosebumps all over. He placed his hand on her cheek giving her a gentle kiss on the lips as her whole body shuddered at his touch.

"Oh my god." She said catching her breath feeling flustered all of a sudden. "How do you do that?"

"Vampire trade secret."

"If I didn't know any better i'd say you were..." She stared at him for a moment. "No, are you?... no that's silly."

"What's silly?" He said still giving her gentle kisses and caressing his fingers along her cheek and down her neck.

Tiff felt amazing, his touch was like nothing she had ever felt before. She didn't know what he was doing to her but it was like his fingers sent waves of pleasure through her with every touch. She knew Emily had sexual powers but this was much stronger.

"Wait wait." She said catching her breath and already starting to soak through her panties. "I live um... right around the corner."

"You mean here?" He said as she looked around to see they were standing on the front step of her building.

"How did we..."

"What apartment?"

"It's um... 3c." She said as there was a sudden blur around her and they were standing in her bedroom. "Wow! How did?"

"Does it matter?" He said running his finger down the middle of her chest.

"No." She replied sliding her dress off her shoulders as his touch sent waves of warmth through her.

He laid her down gently on her bed still caressing her all over her body. With his fingernail he sliced the front of her bra open before running his finger down her stomach making he moan at his touch. She was in such a strange state that it almost didn't seem real. He slid off her underwear and lowered his face down between her legs. Her body had become extremely sensitive like she was drugged. He had not touched her yet but she could feel his breath against her pussy and even that felt amazing. She gave out a loud cry the moment the warmth of his tongue touched her slit.

Vlad was enjoying himself making Tiff squirm at his touch. He was good at pleasing woman and it had been a long time since he had been able to do so. He liked her mainly because he had never met a woman who knew what he was and gave herself willingly to him, and he was planning to reward her for that. She tasted great to him, her skin, her sweat, everything. He could smell her blood as it rushed between her legs but he was saving that for later. He shoved his tongue deep inside her as she yelled out from over stimulation. He wiggled it around inside her as it was much longer than a human's tongue and driving her wild.

Tiff could barely contain herself as she had never felt anything as amazing as this before. She must have had five orgasms just from his tongue but every time she felt release her body would reset and she was ready to go again. Vlad finally withdrew his tongue from her giving her another orgasm as he did. He had her in a trance like state so he could pleasure her for as long as he wanted. In his younger years he would sometimes enjoy pleasuring woman to death but he had not been that person for a long time, and he also had no desire to kill or even harm Tiff. He wanted to her to feel things she never had before.

He crawled up the bed to her as she begged for more. His clothes were gone and Tiff had no idea when he had removed them nor did she care. She could feel his cock outside her pussy as he teased her before slipping it inside her. She let out a yell wrapping her arms around him as he entered her. His cock felt so amazing she was shaking, her body seemed over stimulated and every feeling was almost too much.

His cock filled her perfectly as his slowly slid it in and out of her dripping pussy. Every breath had a moan in it as he thrust himself upon her. He kissed her neck sucking on the skin making the blood rush to the surface but he still was not ready to bite her yet.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck!" She repeated over and over as she almost didn't know what to say or do. The pleasure shot through her giving her powerful orgasms that felt like they could destroy her but he held her together.

She looked up at him wrapping her legs around his waist as he continued to fuck her. Each movement was like heaven to her and it felt almost supernatural. She suddenly realized when she looked up passed him something wasn't right. It looked like her bed was on the ceiling above her until she realized she was on the ceiling with him underneath her holding her up there as he continued to thrust his cock in and out of her.

"Oh my fucking god!" She said as she didn't care about how she was up there because the pleasure in her pussy made her feel like he could rip her in half at any moment.

Vlad nibbled at her earlobe making her moan even louder before he whispered "you know who I am."

"Oh fuck... YES!"

"Say my name."

"Oh god... OH GOD!"

"God can't help you, say it."

"Fuck... oh fuck! It's..."

Vlads eyes changed to blood red and his fangs began to sprout. "Say it, and feel release." He whispered.

"FUCK... it's...No you can't be."

"Say it!"

"DRACULA!" she yelled out as he finally sank his fangs in to her neck.

Once his teeth pierced her skin she felt an extreme warmth rush from her neck down between her legs. Her pussy pulsed and swelled around his cock vibrating before her whole body spasmed uncontrollably as orgasm after orgasm struck her all at once to the point she screamed. It was so loud it sounded like a high pitch ringing noise before that she didn't even realise was coming from her. She didn't know how anyone could survive pleasure like this and was sure she was about to die before blacking out completely.

12