Van Ride to Montego Bay

Story Info
Husband watches wife fuck two men on van ride to airport.
9.2k words
3.68
68.8k
65
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The alarm on Mark's phone went off at 5:15 am, Monday morning, Jamaica time. Mark and his wife needed to pack and be out in front of the lobby by 6:15 am. There, they would take their scheduled mini-bus ride from the sprawling adult resort to the airport in Montego Bay. They had little wiggle room, as their flight home to Philadelphia was at 9:35 am.

Mark's head was throbbing as he turned over and nudged Tammy to wake up.

"Hey sweetie, Tammy, we have to get out of bed and get moving." He said softly to her.

His headache was no surprise. The couple had not arrived back to their room until 2:45 am, and then fucked one last time, knowing they would get little sleep anyway.

Mark, 40, and Tammy, 39, had been married for five years. They had three young kids at home, the oldest being Tammy's from her first marriage. A romantic get-away, celebrating their five-year anniversary, was long overdue for the couple, who both worked full-time jobs.

Mark stood 6'0", 200 lbs., with short brown hair, slightly graying around his temples. Between work and kids, Mark no longer had time to work out much as he used to but was still in reasonable shape. A project manager in the risk mitigation section of a real estate investment company, Mark was a cautious man who fantasized about being less so.

Tammy, a former tennis player in college, stood 5'4", 135 lbs. with shoulder length, curly, blonde hair. She worked as an account manager for Big Manufacturing Supply in Center City. As a younger woman, she was thin with an athletic build. Since giving birth to three children, she was curvier, with a more voluptuous build, as in fuller breasts, wider hips, and a slightly, bigger butt. Though she was considered pretty when she was a young woman, Tammy, with her deep blue eyes, had grown hotter as she reached middle age. She turned heads wherever she went.

"C'mon baby!" Mark said a little louder, nudging her a little harder. "You said you wanted enough time to shower and pack."

Mark thought about the entire history that led to him and Tammy having the most erotically hot weekend ever. It was just a short trip to Jamaica. They arrived at the resort on Thursday afternoon, after a three-hour flight, an hour to get through customs, and an hour and a half mini-bus ride, with six other couples.

Mark and Tammy met back in college through mutual friends. Mark had a secret crush on Tammy, but she had a boyfriend. Fast forward 14 years, Mark, still a bachelor, ran into the freshly separated Tammy at a friend's party. They hooked up that night, later got engaged, and married as soon as her divorce was final.

After Tammy gave birth to her third child, she convinced Mark to get a vasectomy. She told him that until then, he would need a condom for sexual intercourse. Over the five years, their relentless focus on their kids and their careers, had left their relationship raw and in need of work. They had little time left for themselves, and their sex life had become almost non-existent.

Not that they had no kinky fun over that time. Two years earlier they were partying and drinking with another couple from the neighborhood, Matt, and Emily. It was late on a Saturday night, in Matt and Emily's upstairs bedroom. After a lot of drinking and smoking. Emily kissed Tammy, who responded in kind, and within minutes they had gotten each other naked while kissing and fondling each other.

At the suggestion of Matt, the two men joined in and fucked the other's wives, a first for both couples. They agreed it was the hottest experience they ever had and made plans to do it again two weeks later.

The second experience, two weeks later, ended badly. Emily became jealous of her husband's obvious attraction to the sexy, blonde, Tammy. Things became toxic the following month when the same couple held a neighborhood party and Emily walked into the bathroom to find Matt with Tammy, face to face. For her part, Tammy professed innocence, stating that Matt walked in on her.

Mark and Tammy agreed that they had learned a lesson. While they thought the idea of swinging was hot, they needed to be more careful in the future and keep it out of the neighborhood.

It took a year and a half for the subject of swinging to come up again. But when Mark suggested a long weekend getaway at the big adult, all-inclusive, Jamaican resort known for nudity, swinging, and ganja, Tammy excitedly agreed.

Being nervous newbies, when booking the trip, they chose to stay on the clothed side of the resort. They would still have access to the unclothed side, which included a swim-up pool bar, if they wanted it.

Neither was comfortable being naked in front of others, so they did not think they would want to spend much time there. Besides, the clothed side was cheaper, and their room would have a terrace with an ocean view!

When they got to the resort, they bought pot from the attendant who helped them take their luggage to their room. They had to seek him out the next day to buy a grinder as the bud they bought from him was too sticky to easily break up to roll into a joint.

That first night, Mark and Tammy went to the restaurant for dinner and gawked at the other guests staying at the resort. While clothes were mandatory in the restaurant, they saw lots of colorful characters in all shapes and sizes, wearing provocative outfits.

Later, they went to the resort club, which was having a toga dance party. It was pretty vanilla. They chatted with a few couples. A few single men were around, checking out Tammy, but with Mark hovering like a protective husband, nothing materialized. They danced until late into the night, enjoying the open bar, before heading back to their room.

Out on their terrace, with Mark trying to roll their sticky weed into a joint, they heard commotion. It was raucous cheering off in the near distance, no doubt coming from the unclothed side of the resort, where they had not yet ventured.

It was clear from the noise that there was some wild sex happening, with lots of people cheering on the action. Finally, Mark speculated that there must be a gangbang going on over there, outside, in the pool area.

"Hmmm, that's really hot!" Tammy said to him, a mischievous smile forming on her face. "How would you like to watch me get gangbanged by a bunch of hot guys?"

Mark felt his blood rise and heartbeat quicken. He had lots of fantasies, including seeing Tammy get gangbanged. But while the thought of it aroused him, he was hoping for some tamer fun. He dreaded the anxiety he would feel watching a group of horny men make a spectacle of his wife.

"To be honest with you I think it would be really fucking hot. But I would feel so powerless, like just standing off to the side, while a gang of men all bang you."

"Hmmm. So, you do think it would be 'really fucking hot,' huh?" Tammy asked, studying Mark's face. "Would you still love me though? That's the big question."

"Well, of course, I would!" Mark replied, uneasily.

For the rest of the weekend, "the gangbang" was a topic of conversation, an icebreaker when meeting new people. Everybody was talking about it. Piecing the story together, the woman in question and her husband, had departed the next day. The nine or ten jocks that took turns spit roasting her came from the many single men or "men with permission," staying at the party resort where almost anything goes.

It was a topic that came up when they met Daria and Tim at lunch on Friday. Daria and Tim had arrived at the resort the previous Sunday and they were to depart on the upcoming Sunday, the day before Tammy and Mark were to leave.

Experienced swingers who visited the big adult resort often, Tim, 46, and Daria, 45, gave them the skinny on how things worked. Daria, 5'6" and 150 lbs., with long thick brown hair, big boobs, and ass, was a massage therapist in their hometown of Chattanooga, Tennessee. Tim, 5'8" and 200 lbs., with short, thick brown hair and a beer belly, worked as an airplane mechanic. Both had bigger personalities and freely spoke of their many previous swinging adventures with the more laid back and shy, Mark, and Tammy.

Given their apprehension in visiting both Jamaica, and this resort, for the first time, Mark and Tammy were happy to let this couple show them the ropes. As the evening progressed, Tim and Daria became increasingly flirty and touchy with the good-looking newbies. They made plans to meet the next day on the unclothed side of the resort, at the pool.

Tammy and Mark spent most of Saturday with Daria and Tim on the unclothed side of the resort, at both the beach and the pool area, with the swim up bar. They quickly shed their fear of going nude once they got nude and saw everyone else around them was nude.

Tammy garnered a lot of attention. Mark could not help but notice. Her curly blonde hair fell nicely over her shoulders onto her plump C-cup breasts. Her hour-glass figure, Brazilian wax, and bright blue nail polish on her fingers and toes, combined to make Tammy the new eye candy among the naked crowd at the pool.

After smoking more pot and going to dinner with their new friends that night, they ended up back at Daria and Tim's beachfront room, on the unclothed side of the resort. Unlike Mark and Tammy's terrace, Tim and Daria's had a hot tub. They invited the newbie couple to join them in it.

Daria got naked first and invited Mark to climb in with her. Tammy said she needed to use the bathroom before getting in. Mark stripped naked and followed Daria into the hot tub. Tim said he would be a gentleman and wait for Tammy.

Daria sat up close to Mark and rubbed her hand on his knee under the water. They made small talk for a couple minutes. Almost whispering, she asked Mark if he and Tammy had ever swapped with another couple.

In a hushed tone, Mark began with the story of the neighbors from a couple of years back. Suddenly, he heard a loud slapping sound. Looking up, he saw a red-faced Tammy, gripping the pool ledge and trying to hold her feet steady on the stone tile beneath her, as Tim, with his hands on her hips, powerfully rammed her from behind.

"Ahh, fuck! Ahh!" He heard his wife call out.

Suddenly, Mark felt Daria's hand around his cock, giving him a hand job while moving in closer to kiss him. Mark kissed her back and began playing with her big tits before moving down between her legs. Soon they were fondling each other madly, their lips in a grip and their tongues entwined.

Out of the corner of his eye, he saw the look on his wife's face as she got off on the pounding from Tim. Her face was red, her eyes closed, and her mouth was wide open.

Soon, Mark could no longer keep track of Tammy as things with Daria intensified. Daria moved over, sat between Mark's open knees, and slid her pussy up and down on Mark's unprotected, rock-hard cock.

Daria pulled off and told Mark they should move the action outside of the tub. After they stepped out, Daria helped him put a condom on, bent over in front of him and reached back with her hand to help Mark get his dick inside her.

As he started fucking Daria, holding her hips, Mark was preoccupied with what his wife was doing. He glanced in Tammy's direction. She was now on her knees, voraciously sucking Tim's girthy cock, as he softly stroked her hair. Mark saw Tim hold the back of her head steady with his hand and feed his fat dick into the back of Tammy's throat. He then saw Tammy gulping down Tim's voluminous load while fingering herself to another orgasm. Mark fucked Daria harder, quickly shooting his own large load of cum.

Within the hour, after a nightcap and another joint, the two couples said good night and goodbye and vowed to stay connected. Daria and Tim were leaving the next morning.

Back in their room, Mark and Tammy kept the action going, their minds and bodies aroused by what they had just experienced. They fucked until they fell asleep in each other's arms.

On Sunday, their final full day at the resort, they balanced their early exhaustion with the knowledge that it would be their last full day. What struck them most about the beautiful Sunday was that more than half of the resort must have checked out that morning. The large, boisterous crowd was gone.

Tammy and Mark adjusted to the more subdued atmosphere. While relaxing on the unclothed beach early in the afternoon, they saw a couple they met at the beach the day before, Todd and Nicole, from Salt Lake City.

Todd, 37, had a bulky frame, a thick beard and was well endowed. Nicole, 34, only 5"2', was an attractive woman with short brown hair and a shapely body. She wore a one-piece bathing suit, which given the surrounding environment, made her seem prude.

They were pleasant enough, but it was awkward. Todd was clearly angling for a shot at Tammy while trying to interest his terrified wife in Mark. The futility of his effort was plainly visible to Mark and Tammy. Tammy liked Todd's brashness but the horrified look on his wife's face made the notion of playing with Todd a non-starter.

Todd was loud and proud and displayed a lust for life which contrasted oddly with his small, shy wife, who gave off the vibe of having no idea why her husband would bring her to such a place. Mark and Tammy thought he was funny. Tammy thought he was sexy and quietly lamented that his wife wanted no parts of any of the fun.

The two couples found themselves out in the water playing in the calm waves. Tammy would later tell Mark that Todd, when both Mark and Nicole's backs were turned, reached under water, and ran his fingertip up her inner thigh. Tammy said she smiled at him and gave him a wink but moved away, not wanting to cause a scene.

Back at the pool bar, Tammy and Mark did meet more people, including Eugene, a man in his seventies with a bushy mustache and a hairy body. He was from West Virginia and said he owned a coal mine. He had been living at the resort for four months and counting, with no plans to check out anytime soon.

Eugene took a liking to Tammy and blatantly pinched her naked ass in front of Mark, generating a playful rebuke from Tammy. He asked Mark if he could borrow her to take to his room for a few hours, but Tammy politely declined before Mark could equivocate for too long.

After a late lunch, at the end of a long afternoon, Tammy and Mark went back to their room to nap. They would go out later that night, for one last hurrah!

The snooze button on Mark's phone alarm went off, awakening a dozing Mark. It was 5:25 am and they now had only 50 minutes until their scheduled ride would depart.

"Tammy!" He said in a louder voice. "We have to get up!"

Finally, Tammy began to stir. Her eyes slowly opened. Her head was pounding, and she was thirsty. She offered Mark a smile.

"I love you so much Tammy!" Mark said softly to her. "You were so sexy last night. Um, I mean, just a few hours ago.""

"Ha. Oh my God, I let those men finger me in the pool, didn't I." Tammy said as she laughed uncomfortably.

Tammy and Mark had returned to the unclothed pool area just after midnight, in hopes of finding one last kinky adventure before going home.

Tammy had tantalized Mark, telling him that if there were hunky guys at the pool, she would offer herself up to be gangbanged! When they got there, Mark, afraid of losing control of the situation, was relieved that there was only a sparce crowd at the pool. After all, the hour was late, and the resort was half full.

The sparce crowd included none of the hunky men Tammy envisioned, though it was all men. Everyone was respectful and quiet, more of a perv crowd, looking to see the action rather than create it. That all changed when Todd showed up, having left his wife, Nicole, sound asleep back in their room.

Todd joined Tammy and Mark in the pool. Before long, he was fingering Tammy, while Mark, and a half-dozen other men, stood by and watched.

Tammy knew she was on display, exposing herself to strange men. As Todd fingered her, she cupped her tits with her hands and used her thumbs to play with her nipples, inviting Todd to suck on them as he digitally foraged around in her vagina.

The onlookers voiced their approval as Todd, and later two other men, fingered Tammy into multiple, long, expressive orgasms. They also frequently congratulated an electrified and prideful Mark for being the lucky husband of a woman who freely exposed her sexy body while complete strangers sexually gratified her.

Having gotten off on Todd's fingers the first time, Tammy told Todd that he could fuck her in front of everyone at the pool if he used a condom. Todd told Tammy he would love to fuck her but would not use a condom.

Tammy enjoyed Todd's fingering, getting off a few more times, but she was not about to let him fuck her without a condom. Todd asked her for a blowjob, but Tammy, still irked that Todd refused to put on a condom to fuck her, was having none of it.

Eventually, a frustrated Todd retired to his room and two older men took his place. But after about an hour of intermittent play, Tammy was getting tired. She and Mark decided to go back to the room for a nightcap and another round of sex before catching a few hours of sleep.

"That was so hot last night! You were such a finger slut at the pool!" Mark joked. "We really did satisfy our fantasies this weekend, didn't we?"

"Ok, Ok, it sounds perverted when you say that. Look, our little vacation is over. Let's get ready to go." Tammy said to Mark as she pushed herself up off the bed and walked toward the bathroom.

"Oh Tammy. I was just saying," Mark started, feeling sorry his joke had made his wife feel uncomfortable.

Tammy turned back to Mark and cut him off.

"I know Mark. It was hot. I'm glad we did this! After this crazy weekend, I'm spent. I look forward to getting back to our kids and our normal life.

"It worked here because we were far from home, and we could feel free to act how we want." Tammy continued. "I enjoyed our kinky adventure, but I don't want to get involved in any of that back at home where our family and friends all live. We should come back here again! Don't you think?"

"We should. I'm glad we pushed it to the limit this weekend." Mark said to her, smiling.

As Tammy showered, Mark was feeling good because he and Tammy put themselves out there and did some wild things, earning sexy memories for them in the future. He was also relieved things did not get too crazy.

Soon Tammy emerged from the shower and Mark got in. Not ready to think about the elements they would face when they arrived home to their wintry city, Tammy put on a tight, pink, tank top with matching bra, flipflops, and blue gym shorts.

As she packed, she reflected on the weekend. She was still slightly drunk and could feel the aftereffects from all the fingering and orgasms she experienced only hours earlier. As much as her head and her body were hurting, she was glad they took this trip.

She thought about how Tim had taken control of her and fucked her silly on Saturday night. She thought about him whispering in her ear that he wanted her on her knees so he could finish in her mouth. Tammy paused from packing and closed her eyes as she relived the moment. A shiver went down her spine.

"I hope Mark saw that and was taking notes." She giggled to herself.

But she was feeling great about Mark. This was the best time they had in a long time.

"We really needed this." she thought.

Her only regret was that she had not found at least one hunky stud to fuck her at the pool.

Mark emerged from the shower. Trying to strike a balance between the warm current temperature in Jamaica versus the expected cold temperature back home, he put on jeans, boat shoes with socks, and a lime green golf shirt.

Soon, they finished packing and getting dressed, with fifteen minutes to spare.