Vanilla Ch. 01-05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She laughed, her voice husky, "I guess I had never thought of that..."

I smiled wider, "So I suggest a color scale. Green means, go. Harder, faster, more painful. Yellow, means that you've reached your limit and you want to go no further. Orange means back off a little bit but continue. Red means full stop. Out of the scene. Out of any bindings. We're done if you say red."

She nodded, frowning, "Makes sense..."

Her frown turned to a smile, "Though I've never cried red..."

I made a face, shaking my head, "You should. There's no shame in it."

Her eyes narrowed, "Trust me... I can take whatever you can dish out..."

A vision flashed behind my eyes...

There was blood on the floor...

Screams in the air...

The rattle of chains as something pitiful mewled in agony on the floor...

Something wet and clammy dripped from between my fingertips...

There must have been something scary in my eyes as I brought them to meet hers, because she pulled back a bit, her eyes widening in surprise as she regarded me.

I forced the thoughts from my head as I returned my attention to her, "Trust me. You can't."

My eyes bored into her, "So don't push."

I could feel my jaws bunching as I regarded her, my voice a growl, "Do you understand?"

Her fear turned into absolute lust as she watched me, "Yes."

I forced my eyes from hers, looking off to my left as I tried to bring my mind back to the moment.

It was so tough...

Looking back at her, I gave her a firm nod, "Your turn, ask your question."

She smiled, "Can we have sex?"

The question, I had to admit, surprised me. Normally women were far less direct when they asked something like that... or at the very least they waited until much further into the conversation to ask it...

I raised my eyebrows, "You mean now?"

She crossed her legs, which were, I had to admit, shapely and attractive in their black nylons...

She smiled, some kind of power play running behind her eyes as she enjoyed seeing my eyes on her, "No. I mean while we play."

I folded my hand in my lap, pushing down the animalistic desire that I had for her that suddenly surged up from within me, "If you wish."

Her eyes narrowed, her thick eyelashes framing violet colored irises, "I can't get that in the clubs. I tried taking one of the boys home once. It didn't meet my expectations."

Throwing my head back, I laughed...

She laughed with me.

Wrinkling my nose at her, I watched her reaction as I told her, "Most people in the business see easy money and run after it. I do it because I enjoy it and have figured out that people will pay me to do what I love. With me, you'll see a mixture of pleasure and pain that you've never known before..."

She laughed, her eyes sultry as she studied me back, "Not even a little bit humble, are you?"

I brought my usual seriousness back to myself as I shook my head, "Not even a little bit..."

Chapter 2:

Standing, I regarded Taylor, deciding after our conversation that she was going to be an enormous amount of fun to take on as a client...

She walked to me, her heels clicking on the marble floor as she shook her ass a little, adding some desire into the wiggle of her walk.

I allowed myself to simply be a man for a second and regarded her...

I had to admit, I was a little disappointed to have made the decision not to play with her tonight.

But rules were rules, and I had made the decision...

She stopped, standing close to me, "So I can see you Wednesday?"

I nodded, smiling at her, "Wednesday."

Her smile widened, "I can't wait."

It was time to start.

It was what she expected.

Putting a finger beneath her chin, I forced her eyes up.

She met my eyes expectantly.

I ran my eyes down her, taking in the expensive, tailored suit and skirt she wore.

Putting some steel into my voice, I asked, "Is this what you normally wear?"

She smiled, "You want me to wear something sexier for you?"

I shook my head, "No. On Wednesday, we begin testing your limits. I want you to be comfortable."

Letting my mind run through the possibilities, I briefly considered telling her that I wanted her to be naked when I returned. I knew that wasn't professional, however. That was me thinking like a man...

I decided, "Sweats. And a tee shirt."

I narrowed my eyes at her, feeling the man in me surge back up at her, "Skip the underwear."

So I'm a man. Sue me.

She smiled up at me, and I realized that I had hit upon something that she liked.

She nibbled on the side of her lip as she leaned into me, purring into my neck as she pushed her body into mine, "That sounds delicious..."

I wrapped one arm around her, my forearm settling across the small of her back as I pulled her hard into my body.

Her grip on me tightened, her fingers tangling into my button up shirt...

She leaned in to kiss me, and I put a finger across her lips, stopping her.

I had to admit, it was difficult to do.

I wanted her.

I wanted to throw her over a shoulder and take her bounding through her home, kicking in doors as I went until I found a bedroom...

But that would be counterproductive...

So I stopped myself.

It was a near thing.

Leaning in, I kissed the tip of her nose, smiling as I took the sting out of my words, "Not yet, little lady."

Her desire was running high, I could tell, as she rolled her eyes, her fingers tangling harder into my shirt as she pulled herself closer to me, "You sure?"

I had a better grip on myself, "You and I have trust to build yet before we go there..."

She moved her face closer to mine as she purred, "I trust you..."

I pulled myself from her as I took her head between my hands, deciding that it was a perfect time to set a ritual for her...

Rituals were important.

Moving my face close to hers, I watched as she closed her eyes, tilting her head back, assuming I was going to kiss her...

But instead of kissing her lips, I kissed her eyelids. First her right eye, and then her left...

I decided then and there that would be how I would close each of our sessions together.

A parting gift that let her know our time was at an end.

Her hands fell from my shirt, and I could tell I have given her something that she needed...

Something that she didn't even know that she needed...

Stepping from her, I let my hands come off her, "Our time is at an end..."

Her eyes snapped open, her need for me still there, but tamed to something that I could tell she found tolerable.

She smiled, "Seven? On Wednesday?"

I nodded, "Seven would be perfect."

She walked me to the door.

Stepping into the cool night air, I walked myself to my car, pausing in my stride for a split second to glance at my watch...

Eleven-thirty...

Sheesh.

Popping the door, I dropped into the seat and started the car, heading into the city.

Thinking about what I wanted to do tonight, I knew that I had some prep work to do for Taylor. I needed to get all my notes from our meeting written down so that I could start preparing for our scene on Wednesday...

It was Friday night, so I had some time to prep.

It was late, but I hadn't had dinner, so I decided to head to the little diner down the street from my house and grab something to eat. I could eat and work I decided.

The drive took me about twenty minutes and my mood soured as I drove...

That was the one thing about doing interviews...

They were vital to having a good relationship with the client, but they always put me in a sour mood. So much of the discussion brought up so many primal desires in me, desires that I didn't get to act on during the interview...

My teeth were grinding as I pulled into the parking lot of the diner, selecting a spot in the back away from everyone else just so I could walk for a second in silence and try to regain my composure.

It didn't work.

Stepping into the bright diner, I stood in front of the little sign that asked me to wait to be seated.

Standing there, I seethed...

Somewhere in the back of my mind, I registered the little tinny sound of the brass bell above the door ring. It was the old-fashioned kind that was just part of the charm of this little place, which I loved.

There was a weird little tapping sound...

And then someone collided into my back...

I turned, the words spilling up and out of me before I even registered them, "What the fuck? Are you bl..."

I stopped myself.

Standing behind me was one of the most beautiful women I had ever seen in my life...

She was short, about five foot four to my better than six-foot frame, and built slim and athletic. She had long, shiny blonde hair, with darker brown highlights pulled up in a ponytail...

It wasn't her beauty that shut me up though...

It was the thick, black sunglasses on her face and the white cane in her hand.

She was blind.

And I, like an asshole, had just been about to yell at her and ask if she was blind.

She lifted her chin, anger plain on her face as her unseen eyes bored into me, "What was that?"

I waived a dismissive hand, wincing at my own stupidity, "I'm sorry... I..."

She tilted her head, "No. Say it."

I thought for a split second.

Fuck it.

I don't know if I was feeling ornery, or just especially honest, but again the words just spilled out of me, "Well, I was going to ask if you were blind, but then I realized that... uh..."

She cut me off, "That I am blind?"

I snapped my fingers, pointing at her, "Yep. That would be it, and now I feel like a total asshole."

She giggled, holding her hand over her mouth in the cutest way possible...

She reached out one, dainty hand, her fingers brushing the arm of my jacket as she told me, "Don't worry about it. I bumped into you... I'm sorry."

I shook my head, cursing my own stupidity, "No... I'm..."

The waitress picked that moment to pop up, "Hello! Two?"

I spun, shaking my head, "Uh... no. Um..."

I was flustered.

I was never flustered.

"Just me..." I stepped aside and pointed at the blind girl, "and uh... well, her too. But separately."

The waitress, apparently nonplussed by the tension between the blind girl and myself, scooped a couple of menus out of the little cubby on the hostess stand, "Okay, if you'll just follow me?"

She was staring right at me, ignoring the blind girl...

I guess it made sense, considering I was standing first in line...

Stepping aside, I gestured to the girl, "Uh... why don't you let her go first?"

The blind girl laughed, her hand again finding my arm, "It's okay, go ahead and sit down, honey..."

I felt awkward...

She must have sensed it, because she laughed again, "Seriously, I'm blind, not impatient. Go ahead!"

Rolling my eyes, I shook my head, again feeling like an asshole, "Thank you. Again, I'm sorry..."

She wrapped her hand around my forearm, giving me a tight squeeze, "Don't worry about it. I'm sorry I bumped you."

The waitress looked impatient, "If you'll follow me?"

I snapped my attention up, tempted for a split second to ask the blind girl to join me...

That was stupid.

Continuing to shake my head, I followed the waitress as she took me a few booths into the nearly empty diner.

She sat me down with a menu and proceeded to return.

Blind Girl was seated, a booth further down the line than myself, facing me...

The waitress came and took my order, a bacon burger, fries, and a Coke.

Blind Girl ordered a chicken sandwich.

I didn't try and eavesdrop...

I just sort of overheard.

While I waited, I set a thick, leather-bound book on the table, and opening the first page, trying to take my mind off the stupidly beautiful girl seated in front of me, I started writing:

"T.G. Met, twenty-sixth, April, Twenty-Nineteen. Meeting, approximately five- and one-half hours. Safe words, Green, Yellow, Orange, Red. Hard limits: Scat, urine, blood, knife play, incest roleplay. Desires: Impact play, discipline, master/slave relationship, domination, sexual intercourse, anal, forced, consensual non-consent (CNC)."

Looking up, I watched the Blind Girl, my eyes drawn to her like the bonsai tree from earlier tonight...

She had a little bag with her, which she had set up on bench seat next to her. From it, she pulled out a book, a big one that looked a lot like a textbook.

She sat there; the book laid out flat on the table as she ran her fingers over the pages.

I studied her, watching her as she read. It was a little disconcerting...

She sat there, her head held upright, staring, it seemed, directly at me as ran her fingers over the pages.

Smiling a little at myself, I went back to my book.

"T exhibits extreme masochistic tendencies coupled with repressed sexual tension. Her knowledge of BDSM practice, function and terminology seem amateurish at best. She has a strong desire to be disciplined and punished. She exhibits fairly standard power control fantasies. She works from a position of control and like many people in positions of command and control, desires a loss of control to offset work and life pressures..."

I wrote through my meal, pausing only once my food came.

I stayed in the booth a long time, writing, and eating, and occasionally looking up and studying Blind Girl as she ate, or studied in her little book. It was interesting to me to watch her, one hand on the open pages of her book as she held her cut-in-half sandwich in the other, taking small nibbles from her food as she continued to study.

Seemed pretty efficient to me...

Glancing at my watch, I realized that it was getting very late, nearly two in the morning...

Yawning, I put my hands over my head, stretching before I flipped my little leather-bound book closed, and gathering my check, took it up to the counter.

The same, bored looking waitress came over to take my money, and a weird compulsion came over me as I looked at the Blind Girl finishing her food...

Leaning in, conspiratorially, I kept my voice low as I spoke with the waitress, "Hey, I'd like to pay for that girl's check..."

She looked at me like I was psychotic, "You mean the blind one?"

Her voice was way too loud...

Putting a finger over my lips, I again spoke low, "Yeah. I didn't mean to be, but I was kind of a dick to her, and I'd like to make up for it."

She glanced at the girl, and then back at me, and I could see what was running through her mind...

She was thinking that I was just trying to pick up on the girl...

Her tone was nearly bored as she answered, "Yeah... sure."

I was tired, and already in a bad mood, so I just threw three twenty-dollar bills on the counter, "Whatever. Here, keep the change..."

I knew my check was only about twelve bucks, and the girls must have been about the same, so it was a decent tip for the girl, who couldn't have been rolling in the dough considering she was working the extreme late shift at a less than busy diner...

Turning, I started for the door, before the girl's voice brought me up short, "Hey, aren't you even going to go and let her know that you got her check?"

One hand on the door, I smiled back at her, "Nope. Like I said, just trying to be nice."

She looked at me like I was crazy as I pushed my way out and into the night...

Chapter 3:

My alarm went off at nine in the morning, its shrill buzzing filling the air in my small bedroom.

Slapping my hand down on the button that shut it off, I made myself move, even though I didn't want to.

I was tired this morning, which was a rarity for me. Late nights were par for the course in my work, which suited me fine considering that I was mostly a night owl by nature. Hell, even early mornings weren't too much of a surprise. My clients, as a general rule, were successful, highly motivated people that could afford my extremely expensive rates, and as such, their schedule usually required me to work around when they could make time for their kinks.

Most of them were married.

All of them were successful.

Mostly, I felt bad for them for not having some other outlet than myself to work out the things they needed but that they weren't getting.

I held to my morning rituals. Pushups. Sit-ups. Lunges.

It was no substitute for a proper gym workout, but it was a great way to start the morning and get the blood flowing. I would go to the gym later today and get a proper workout in.

Staying in shape, too, was a part of the job...

People had expectations and I had to keep up those expectations.

After my workout, I grabbed a shower, got dressed in slacks, a button up shirt, tie, and vest, before whipping up a quick breakfast of eggs and bacon. I avoided carbs, as a rule, making the occasional exception like last night's bacon burger, but more often than not I just stuck to protein.

While I was in the kitchen, knowing that it would be a long day, I put a lunch together for myself, a few hard-boiled eggs, a protein bar and a bottle of water that I pulled from the drawer in the bottom of the fridge. I threw it all together into a soft-sided lunch pail that would keep everything cool.

As a final stop, I went into the third bedroom in the house, using a key from a ring in my pocket to open the door...

The room was wall to wall kink.

There were whips, and chains and floggers and implements to entertain clients of all shapes and sizes. Everything was laid out neatly, sectioned off in pegboard, with a section of letters above each pegboard section. Each client had their own section in the room, and a few of the boards contained nearly identical selections of materials. I cleaned each and every piece of equipment after each session, but I still ensured that each client had their own equipment and that nothing ever got switched around.

In the center of the room was a rack of brand new equipment of all kinds, everything still in its original packaging...

I needed to put together a board for Taylor. I had intended to do it last night but had simply run out of time and energy once I got home. I thought about trying and rushing it today, but realized that I simply didn't have time to do it properly, and so decided to put it off for later today. That made sense, after all, I not only had to put the board together, I had to get some specialized equipment that I didn't have on hand immediately, so it made no sense to get started until I had what I needed.

Forcing my mind away from that task, I thought about the client I was meeting today...

Jeff Shattens.

Big time computer executive. Devoted husband. He and his wife had no children, though they both were into their forties.

None of these things were things that Jeff shared with me.

Welcome to the world of Google... where it was possible to know almost everything about someone while knowing absolutely nothing about them.

It was important to me that I knew everything that I possibly could about a client. It gave me a better insight into the things that they all needed.

Jeff was a big-time masochist without shaming or degradation idealization.

In short, he enjoyed pain.

Male clients were unusual for me, but Jeff paid well and the services I offered him were... unusual in my field.

Grabbing a selection of implements off the walls, I loaded everything into a bag, before slinging it over my shoulder and heading out the door.

I, of course, got stuck in Seattle traffic. The Five was a parking lot, as it usually was. Lord knew I had been driving this route for more than two years, I should have known better and taken surface streets...

I was nearly late, which was a sin that I was not prepared to commit...

Pulling into the back parking lot of a modest-looking apartment complex, I headed up to where I always met Jeff, apartment six, which was on the second floor.

Having a hidden apartment was not at all unusual with the clients that I met...