Vanita Ch. 01

Story Info
Daughter arranges for mothers chudhai and prostitution.
1k words
2.52
5.8k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Vanita was 40, petite, DD boobs and had a 20 year old daughter Vandana. Vanita was a single mother and devoted her life to bringing up Vandana. She had been having a pain in her cunt for sometime and consulted a gynaecologist. She was examined by Dr Priya whose diagnosis was "tumhari choot theek hai lekin chudhai ki zaroorat hai. Dry ho rahi hai. Apne husband ko chudhai ke liye bolo otherwise operation hoga theek karne ke liye... " (your vagina is all right but you need to be fucked... ask your husband to fuck you... else an operation may be necessary ).

Being a single mother Vanita did not know what to do. She had not had intercorse or any chudhai for a long time. Whenever she felt horny she would masterbate, rub her choot and play with her boobs. She would say loudly "chodo mujhe... zor se chodh bahenchold... zor se chodh... jaldi chodh... meri chooth aur gaand dono mar... mujhe ek aur bacha de... " Vandana often heard her mother scream even though her door was closed. She wanted to help her mother fulfill her desire for chudhai or fucking but did not know how to do it.

Vanita confided in her daughter Vandana and told her she will have an operation. Vandana was aghast and told her dont be in a hurry we will find a solution. We can take a second opinion. Also why get your chooth removed. She even suggested that Vanita can get a boyfriend or even get married.

Vandana was a sexually active girl who dressed in a slutty way.. Her big boobs with pushup bra attracted boys. Her sarees were draped to expose her midriff and the blouse was normally backless. Her boyfriend Akhil, 35, 6 ft tall use to really enjoy fucking her chooth and would say "... kya chooth hai... tumhare breast to gazab ke hain... tum apni maa jaise sundar ho... " This gave Vandana an idea that she could get Akhil to fuck her mother. This would solve Vanitas problem and also this would make the three of them a family. Vandana had relations with other boys also and a steady income from them. She thought she could involve her mother also if she wanted but the first fuck or chudai was the starting point.

Vandana told Akhil... "... tumko meri maa beautiful lagti hai. na... tumko usse. pyaar karna hai kya... uski chooth pyaasi hai... uski chudhai karoge kya... " Akhil was aghast to hear the daughter asking him to fuck her own mother and said you don't know what you are saying. Vandana persisted and said "uski kori chooth hai... 15 saal se koi bhi laurda andar nahi gaya... tumko mazaa aayega... ek bar chudo phir woh aur logon se karayegi... " She persisted and finally Akhil said "... sochne do... dekhenge... "

Vandana arranged for an evening at Plaza hotel for dinner for Vanita, Akhil and herself. There was music playing and she encouraged Vanita to dance. Akhil held her tight while Vanita was gyrating to the beat of the music and looking an apsara in the psychedelic lights. Her body in her blue dress was mesmerizing and her hair was beautiful and long. Her boobs were inviting and Akhil wanted to suck her nipples and suck her milk. She was prettier than her daughter Vandana. He was thinking of how his laurda would enter her chooth and ram her cunt while she said and screamed "... OOOOH... AAAAH FUCK... CHODO... ZOR SE... JALDI CHODO... APNA NUFTA DO... BAHENCHOD CHOD... APNI MAAA KI CHUDHAI KAR... "

NEXT

Vandana suggested that they move into the hotel room they had arranged. A luxury suite consisting of two rooms - a bedroom and sitting room - had been arranged by Vandana. They moved to the bedroom and Akhil and Vanita were both surprised to see the bed covered with flowers and agarbatti incense in the room. There was a red saree on the bed and a dhoti. Vandana asked Akhil to go and change into the next room in the dhoti.

Vandana helped her mother dress in the red saree and she was mesmerized looking at her own mom whose long hair, bangles and necklace enhanced her beauty. Vandana told her mom "tumhara dulha to fida ho jayega. Ache se suhaag raat enjoy karna. Maine jaan ke tumhari jodi Akhil ke saath kari hai. Woh bahut mazee. ki chudhai karta hai... sach ka maaderchod hai... usne apni maa aur bahen ki bhi chudhai ki hai... mujhe uska sakt laurda to mazeedar lagta hai... "

Vanita started blushing and said "chup kar... tu pehli beti hogi jo apni maa ki chudhai apne boyfriend se kara rahi hai... sharam nahi aati... usko meri chooth tere se zyada achi lagi to kya hoga... phir woh meri chudhai he karta rahega... "

Vandana looked at her mom and replied "tu phikar na kar maa... Woh meri chooth bhi bharega... usko meri chooth pasand hai... waise bhi woh ek number ka maaderchod hai... usko to chooth se matlab hai... "

THE MATING

Akhil entered the room looking handsome as ever. Vandana told him "... meri maa ko dulhan banao... uski chooth kori hai... usko zor se chodo... uski chooth aur gaand mein apna nafta dalo... usko mazaa aur orgasm hona... jaldi karo... chodo isko... iski chooth bilkul kori hai... "

Akhil did not need any further invitation.He put Vanita on the bed... pushed her saree up and opened her blouse. He was sucking her boobs while his lund was in her chooth. Vanita was screaming with a hard lund in her chooth after 15 years. She had forgotten the feel of a cock and was saying "... OOOOH... AAAH... LAURDA KYA MAST HAI... ZOR SE MARO... NUFTA DO... CHOOTIYE... MAADERCHOD... MERI BETI KO BHI AISE HI CHODTA HAI... CHODH... ZOR SE CHODH... Jaldi chodh... bahenchod... zor se chudhai kar... ooooh aaaah... oooh. aaaah... maderchod."

Akhil was saying "kya tight chooth hai... virgin ladki se zyada tight hai... tumhari gaand to aur bhi tight hogi... mera bhai bhi tumhari chudhai ke mazaa le sakta hai... oooh... KYA MAST CHOOTH HAI... RANDI KE SAATH BHI ITNA MAZAA NAHI AATA... TUMHARI CHOOTH KYA MAST HAI... "

On the sides Vandana was saying "CHODO... MERI MAA KO CHOD BAHENCHOD... ISKO BHI MERE JAISE RANDI BANAA... ZOR SE CHOD... Hum dono phir saath saath mazaa kar sakte hain... chod bahenchod."

The whole night Akhil was enjoying Vanita... Vandana also joined in the fun and both mother and daughter enjoyed getting fucked by Akhil.