Vanity and Lust

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kelly cracked up a sexual laugh in her heavy British accent. She moved her hands to her breasts, stretching out her fingers across the bra as she leaned down slightly and gave her tits a good shake.

"You're one of the many photographers that used to call her the 'Queen of Glamour', if I recall correctly."

With a smirk across his lips, Francis nodded his head. He almost wanted to bust out laughing at how Kelly seemed envious of a woman who was no longer modelling but he was willing to play along with her game. All he had to do was take one look down at her massive breasts and then he replied.

"Yeah... I also called her the queen of the boobs, if you're wondering."

Such an intentional choice of words had an effect to Kelly. She grabbed at the small pink shoulder straps of her bra and loosened them to come undone with a slight pull. Kelly snatched the bra from her breasts, allowing them to fallen freely with a slight slag. She twirled her bra along her right hand index finger and then used her left arm to shove them up a bit. With a smug grin across her face, Kelly glanced down to see the erection poking up through his pants while she teased him in this simple act of going topless. She continued to spin her bra in her finger before eventually dropping it to the floor and then using both hands to hold beneath her tits and tilt them up.

"What would you say about these boobs, Francis?"

The smirk across Kelly's lips glared with such a level of pride. Normally Francis would not find such an act of arrogance amusing, but this was different. It wasn't often he had a woman like her getting her tits out and teasing him. Once more her eyes glanced down to see the bulge now sticking straight up in his shorts. Kelly licked her lips, as he didn't say anything in response.

"Don't have anything to say? Well..."

Grinning at him, she flashed her teeth before glancing back down below at his bulging shorts.

"I think someone else has something to say, if you can't talk."

Kelly let out a sensual laugh, now juggling her breasts in her hands. She made them bounce up and down, the left after the right while teasing him. Francis continued to stand there, not saying a word as he watched Kelly raise her right breast up and then lower her head downward. Her eyes glared at him as she parted her lips and licked over her hardened nipple. She moved it down, now elevating her left breast and loudly slobbering over her areola. Francis was finally motivated to open his mouth and speak.

"That's quite a rack, I've gotta say. More impressive than I remembered it. You know I've been starring at your tits all day, right?"

"Mmmmmmhhhhhmmmmmm. Would you take me as a fool to not notice your curious eyes?"

"Nah, I'm happy you noticed."

Cracking up into a slow laughter, Kelly bit down on her lower lip, teasing him as she moved her hands away from her breasts and now pulled at the ends of her thong. She shoved it down to reveal her wet mound and freshly shaved cunt. The thong fell down to the floor and she carefully stepped her feet out of it, now standing naked before Francis' eyes. Still offering such smug grins, Kelly pointed at the photographs hanging on the wall behind her and spoke up.

"After I'm done with you today, I want my photo hanging up there... right in the middle. Cause I know I'm better than Lucy... and the other two tramps on the wall who's names I couldn't care less to remember."

"It's Rosie Jones and Holly Peers."

"Ohhhh, that second name sounds familiar and I knew I recognized her face. But what's it matter anyway? You've got the real queen of glamour and queen of boobs standing right here before you, Francis. If you think I'm gonna congratulate you for fucking those other vixens like you did Lucy, you're sadly mistaken."

Now Francis was the one busting up laughing. Kelly's arrogance was too funny for him, as he nodded his head back at her. Before he could say anything, her eyes glared back at him and she spoke once more.

"You want this body of mine?"

Her hands went back to her breasts, shoving them up to tease him. Kelly gave him a nod and then moved her right hand, motioning for him as she began stepping forward.

"Come and get it!"

Stepping forward, Francis didn't hesitate to reach out with his hands and smash them against her mighty tits. Kelly gasped her breath and took a step back, all before Francis predictably pushed his face down into her breasts. She moved her hands over them, proceeding to smother him with her tits.

"Ohhhhhh, yes! You want these boobs, Francis? Get 'em! Motorboat 'em for me!"

There was a certain funny feeling to hear Kelly Brook instruct him to motorboat her tits. If Francis wasn't enjoying the firm feel of her skin smothering him, he would've probably laughed. But instead he parted his lips and proceeded to slobber loudly as he shook his head around. Kelly moaned, keeping her hands on the side of her tits as she smashed them against his face, rubbing up and down. Francis moved his hands over her right tit, pulling his face back so he could flick his tongue across her erect nipple. He could hear Kelly exhaling deeply as he gazed up into her beautiful brown eyes and moved his mouth to her left tit. She let out a soft purring mouth as he licked across her left nipple while roaming his hand down her stomach and finding her womanhood down below.

Kelly bit down onto her lower lip panting as Francis had quietly found her clit and began rubbing it between his index and middle fingers. His eyes remained locked on her as he grazed his teeth across her left nipple. Little did she know the lustful hunger she had awakened within him from acting like an envious vixen in his bedroom. Taking a deep breath, Kelly glared down at him. He used his other hand to squeeze her left breast, finally pulling his mouth away entirely. When Francis moved his hands away from her tits all together, Kelly had free reign to smash them together with her hands and rub her own nipples. All the while, his right hand was busy down below, slowly playing with her clit. He teased her by dipping the tip of his finger past her freshly wet mound.

"Gonna moan for me some more, Kelly? Hmmm?"

She didn't answer him back, as Francis was now tempted to rub her clit harder and faster. As Kelly squealed, she bit down onto her lower lip once again. Flashing the top row of her perfect white teeth, Francis gave her a devious smirk and pulled his hand away all together. He was done teasing her and needed to pull his shirt out from over his head.

"Allow me to handle the rest of your clothes."

Her heavy English accent rang loudly through the bedroom. Francis could hear her knees hitting the floor below and soon feeling her hands tugging at the front of his shorts. When he had lifted the shirt up over his head and tossed it to the floor, Francis was glancing down at the sight of Kelly Brook awaiting his hard cock. She tugged his stretchy lounge shorts down, forcing them to fall to his ankles and then having his underwear all to herself. His cock bulged, sticking forward through the fabric of his white briefs. She licked her lips, pulling at the front of them and then shoving them down. As Francis' dick flopped free, Kelly didn't allow it to hang down below. She wrapped her right hand fingers around it and wasted no time beginning to stroke him up and down.

"Such a nice hard cock... and it's all for me today."

Kelly giggled after finishing her dirty words. She flashed her teeth like before and then made a smug grin as she continued to wank his shaft up and down. All Francis could do was stand there, gazing down into her eyes as she held his shaft directly below her chin in preparation for what he could only guess would come next. Parting her lips, Kelly licked them slowly in a counter clockwise rotation and then bit down on her lower lip. It was apparent to him that she was trying to play up her dirty vixen side, but all this teasing only made Francis more desperate to have his cock shoved between her lips. Luckily, he wouldn't have to wait much longer as Kelly quit stroking his meat pole and pushed her hand down to the base.

"Mmmmmm, nice. I think you're ready for me now.

"Or maybe you're ready to suck on something. I think that's more accurate, huh babe?"

Her big brown eyes gazed up at him after his remark but Kelly didn't reply. At least not in spoken words as she squeezed her lips around the head of his long thick cock. Only momentarily did Kelly look up at his face, as she soon closed her eyes and began to bob her head up and down the length of his dick. Francis took in a deep breath, moaning aloud as once again in his life, he had a British glamour goddess sucking him off.

"Ohhhhhh, fuck..."

As he moaned to her, Kelly slobbered her way down his shaft loudly. Pulling her lips back to the head, she released it with a popping noise and spit on it. Francis could only smile at such an action. A subtle way of her showing him that she knew all too well how to properly suck cock. Keeping her mouth open, Kelly pushed the head of his cock over her tongue and raised her eyes up to look at him. She began to stroke his cock, wanking her hand up and down and then using her tongue to playfully lick across the slit at the end of the head. As Francis moaned to her, she eventually came to a stop. Shoving her hand back down to the base, this time she teased him by smacking the head of his cock down across her wet tongue. Tap. Tap. Tap. The sound echoed lightly through the room.

Done with a small act of teasing now, Kelly squeezed her lips back around the head of his shaft and went back down. Devouring his shaft inch by inch, she closed her eyes and loudly slobbered and guzzled her saliva down his thick pole. Francis took a deep breath, moaning out to her. He watched Kelly move her hand away entirely, now using both of her hands below to play with his hanging ball sack. She aggressively gorged herself on his cock, sucking inch by inch. Francis was tempted to place his hands into her hair and take control, but not yet. Kelly pushed her lips all the way down to the base of his cock, forcing it to hit the back of her throat. Within seconds she gagged, choking on his dick and forcing herself to pull her lips back up and release it with a popping sound.

"Ahhhhhh, yes..."

Kelly spoke in a low, seductive tone of voice. Saliva strings dangled from her open mouth back to Francis' shiny, drool covered shaft. She flicked her tongue and then spit on his cock. Exhaling deeply, she gritted her teeth while glaring up at him with an expression of lustful hunger. Kelly was done slobbering all over his cock, at least for now. Francis watched her lean her head down below and soon felt her tongue lapping across his hairy nut sack. He responded by moving his right hand down to the back of her head. Patting her on the head as if she were a loyal pet.

"Go ahead, baby. Suck on those fucking nuts. Come on!"

A loud slurp was heard after his words as Kelly used her hands to aid herself in stuffing his balls into her mouth. Francis couldn't hold himself back from lightly gripping her hair and now taking control. As Kelly sucked and slobbered on his nuts, he let out a loud moan.

"Ohhhhh, fuck yes. There you go, that's what I want!"

She continued to suck on his nuts, gargling them in her mouth while Francis lightly gripped her hair. He felt that he had her right where he wanted her all through the day, directly under his control to pleasure him. Popping his nuts out of her mouth, Kelly licked at them, lapping her tongue from the underside on up. When she finally stopped and moved her head back, Francis didn't pull her back down. Instead he gazed down into her eyes and saw the mischievous grin she had.

"You're not gonna stop me from indulging myself with your cock some more, are you?"

Francis chuckled upon hearing her British accent. He gripped her hair tighter with his hand as he replied back.

"Not if you're gonna let me fuck me your mouth."

"Mmmmm, go for it! Fuck my face!"

Kelly offered a quick grin before opening her mouth as if to dare him now. Francis spread his legs out further and then thrust his cock into her mouth.

"I've been looking forward to doing this to you for a long fucking time!"

Gripping her hair from both sides, Francis grunted while slowly pumping his cock into her mouth. He could feel Kelly's lips squeezing around his thick shaft as he began to buck his hips to drive his cock into her mouth. She moved her hands away from him entirely, now bringing them down to hold her breasts up as if to tease him with the view down below.

"Suck that fucking cock, Kelly!!"

He screamed to her in a commanding voice. Francis groaned, gritting his teeth as he moved harder and faster. As he thrust his cock into her mouth, Kelly's big brown eyes glanced up at him while her mouth began to generate slobbering and sucking noises.

"GWAK-GWAK-KAH-GWAH!"

Strings of drool began to dangle from both corners of her mouth, eventually falling down below to her giant tits. Francis continued to fuck her mouth, throttling his shaft in and out from her lips. Gripping her hair tighter, he pushed her all the way down to watch his cock slowly disappear between her lips. When her lips met at his pubes, Kelly choked loudly.

"That's it, baby... Just like that."

Once again she choked, eyes watering up as drool strings began to leak out the corner of her front lip while her eyes watered up. Francis took a deep breath, holding Kelly there and counting to himself in his head. Down below, she continued to hold her tits up, giving him an idea of what he wanted next. Finally, after counting to twenty seconds in his head, Francis stepped back and pulled her hair to release his cock from her mouth. Kelly gasped for air as multiple saliva strings dangled from his cock back to her gaping mouth. They broke off, falling down to her tits below that were already glistening with broken strings of drool. Kelly gazed back at him with her eyes as Francis commanded her now, moving his hands to the side.

"Hold your tits up. It's time to use 'em for what you're built for, baby."

Kelly grinned, flashing her full teeth as she let out a soft moan and pulled her tits apart.

"I knew you wanted to have your cock between my boobs today!"

She spoke enthusiastically, shoving her huge natural 34E cup breasts around his cock. Francis watched his entire length disappear when she squeezed them together with only the head poking up at the top. Kelly moaned again, softly speaking again.

"Mmmmmm, you should've told me sooner that you wanted to tittyfuck me."

Francis grunted as he made the first thrust between her tits. Kelly had grit her teeth together, glaring up at him with one of those slutty expressions he knew all too well from glamour models. It was 'that look', with the sharp eyes, smug grin and gritted teeth. No matter how hard her eyes looked at him, Francis had his vision locked on the action below. He watched the head of his cock go down like it was tunneling through a hole and then pop back up. Kelly moaned again, talking to him once more.

"What did you say about about my boobs again?"

"I said this is what you're built for, Kelly. Your tits were meant be fucked. You're stacked and built for this."

Right after he spoke, Kelly leaned her head down and spit onto the head of his cock as it poked up. Francis went slow, taking his time as he wanted to enjoy feeling every inch of his long cock pumping between her massive tits. Kelly Brook was one woman from the glamour industry he had long dreamed of having his dick stuffed between her breasts. Now he was experiencing that fantasy, regardless if it was years after the fact. With one more final slow thrust, he came to a halt as a way of testing her. Kelly didn't disappoint him as she re-adjusted her hands over her breasts and began to slowly pump them up and down. Still gritting her teeth, she glared up at him and spoke in a low voice.

"You like that? Mmmmmmm..."

Francis licked his lips, remaining quiet as he stood there and embraced the feeling. His eyes still watching the action of his cock disappearing between the folds of her massive tits and the head poking back up. Kelly uttered more speech in her low seductive tone.

"Feels so good between my boobs... Mmmmmm, it's been so long since I've had a big fucking cock between my huge... boobs."

Her British accent called out to him so strongly, begging for a reply but Francis didn't want to speak. He remained standing there, now watching as she dipped her head down below and parted her lips. Each time the head of his cock poked up, Kelly flicked her tongue across it. Watching her continue at a slow pace had only encouraged Francis to begin bucking his hips again to turn up the speed. Kelly raised her head, exhaling deeply as she moaned and called out to him.

"Fuck my titties! Fuck 'em nice and hard, Francis!"

Leaning down slightly, Francis moved his hands over hers onto her tits. He gave her a nod and replied in a stern voice.

"Move your hands."

Obeying his command, Kelly moved her hands away from her breasts to allow Francis to cup them now. As he squeezed her breasts together, he began to buck his hips forward. Kelly moaned as she felt his cock pumping between her boobs now. To play along with his dominant style, she folded her arms behind her back as if she were handcuffed.

"Ohhhh, ohhhhhhh yeah!"

Closing her eyes, she let out a moan. Her long brunette hair began to sway from beyond her shoulders as Francis grunted. He didn't hold back at all, as he pumped and thrust his cock between her tits as hard as he possibly could. With each full thrust, the head of his shaft pumped up, nearly hitting her in the chin when she leaned her head down slightly.

"Fuck my titties, ohhh, ohhhhhh yeah!!"

Kelly moaned, calling out to him in her sexy accent as Francis continued. Over and over, he thrust his cock between her boobs. She kept her hands behind her back, glancing down to watch his long dick pumping between her massive tits. The head finally poked into her chin and Kelly let out a loud moan. When Francis began to slow down his movements, her big brown eyes gazed up at him and she smirked. It was evident to her that he had enough, at least for now to hold back his orgasm. By the time he came to a complete stop, Kelly moved her hands out from behind her back. Francis had moved his hands away from her boobs, allowing his cock to flop freely out from the middle passage he had been pumping into. Kelly gripped his shaft with her right hand and used her left arm to hold her breasts up from underneath.

"Good fucking god... I could fuck your tits all day, every day..."

She bust up giggling at his naughty confession. Like all the times before, Kelly flashed her teeth as she smiled up at him. Francis watched as she shoved the head of his cock up against her left nipple. Kelly bit down on her bottom lip as she began to smack his cock up against her boob. Smack. Smack. Smack. The loud echoed through the room. She adjusted herself and then moved his cock to her right boob and rubbed the head against her erect nipple. Like seconds earlier, she slapped his cock up against her nipple and gazed into his eyes the entire time. Kelly was not satisfied with her act of teasing foreplay, not until she squeezed his cock with authority and lowered her lips down to lovingly kiss the head.

Her eyes glanced up at him as a silent cue for moving into a new position. Francis stepped out of his underwear and shorts, leaving them as a pile on the floor. He offered both of his hands to pull her up from her knees, but Kelly had begun climbing up on her own. Seeing as Kelly didn't want his help, Francis waited until she had risen completely on her feet and leaned in to finally kiss her. It was almost funny to him that between these early acts of lust, they had yet to lock lips. That changed when she shoved her breasts up against his chest and their lips met. Kelly moaned into his mouth while Francis moved one hand to the back of her head, kissing her passionately. As they kissed together, Kelly moved her hands down below to play with his cock. Francis could feel her fingers of both hands squeezing around his thick length. After breaking the kiss, he attempted to pull back from her while pointing over at the bed.