Vannerbehn's Luck Pt. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I tried to catch Aressine's eye, to give her a hint. No luck there.

Finally - finally! - Pamna caught on.

- "We should probably be going." she said, to the elf.

- "You're welcome to stay here." said Aressine. "You can take the guest room."

Guest room? Right next to Kima and Taliesine? What was wrong with her? Whose side was she on?

- "No. Thank you." said Fhaernala. "We've overstayed as it is. You need some time on your own."

Finally! Of course there were more thank yous, and a conversation at the door that seemed like it would never end. Taliesine and Kima disappeared before we'd even gotten to the final goodbyes.

The very moment our two friends were gone, and the door closed behind them, Aressine turned to me, and smiled.

- "Ready for bed?" she said.

Ready? I'd been ready for more than a week. I'd been over-ready, fit to burst. But in the interest of domestic harmony - and of not starting an argument which might interruptus our coitus - I chose not to say anything stupid. Instead, I smiled back at my girlfriend.

- "If you are."

- "I've been ready all day." she said. "I can't believe that Pamna and Fhaernala stayed so long."

Taliesine was right: I can be a skilful liar. And sometimes, it's not what you say, but what you don't. I managed to keep my mouth shut, and to lovingly shepherd Aressine up the stairs.

My accumulated frustrations began to subside when we closed the door behind us. They melted away the instant Aressine doffed her clothes.

She was breath-taking. Her long blonde hair fell over her shoulders, and hung just below her breasts. The combination of her yellow hair and her dark brown eyes never failed to move me. Perfect nose, kissable lips ...

Aressine had perfect posture, as well. Her back was straight, her chin up. I admired the long column of her neck, her proud breasts, and surprisingly narrow waist and slender hips.

She calmly waited, letting me gaze at her nakedness. There was no hurry. Her composure was remarkable - but then, she was quite comfortable in the nude.

- "You're so beautiful."

- "I'm glad you think so."

I came closer, and took her in my arms. She tilted her head, to meet my proffered lips. It was a wonderful kiss: soft, but firm. Gentle, but full of promise.

My hands began to move, up and down her back, and then lower, to cup her buttocks and pull her to me. My erection was pressed against her stomach. Aressine reached down, and pushed it lower, between her legs, just below her pussy.

She trapped it there, between her thighs. The she began sliding her hips forward. My member angled upwards, so that the head was rubbing on her outer lips. Aressine licked her fingers, and then used that saliva to liberally coat the head of my cock.

Meanwhile, I continued to stroke her back and bottom with my left hand, while I brought up the right to fondle her breast. My fingers were still sore, but to look at them, you'd never know that I had almost sheared them off ... was it only last night?

There was so much that I wanted to do to Aressine - with her, on her ... but she was smarter than I was. Stronger, too, in many ways. She put me on my back, so that there much less strain on my shoulder and collarbone.

She gave my cock and balls a thorough examination, and plenty of attention with her hands and fingers. Briefly - just briefly - she took me in her mouth, and teased me with her tongue. But that was obviously more to get me thoroughly wet than for any other purpose.

Aressine, it turned out, was just as eager as I was. Or maybe she was just smarter. She knew that the best thing, at this moment, was for us to be joined. Connected. She straddled my hips, aimed my erection with one hand, and then sank down on it.

Two partial strokes, and then a third, very smooth and very deep, and Aressine was sitting on me, fully embedded.

She shifted forward, and then back, a delicious movement. She was looking at me, a half-smile on her lips, to see how I would react.

I reached for her lovely breasts with both hands. As it turned out, that wasn't such a good idea. My shoulder and collarbone both protested; that wasn't the ideal position for either of them. A twinge of pain spoiled the sensation for me. I gave up that attempt, and relaxed my left side, letting my shoulder rest on the bed.

My right arm wasn't hurt, but when I extended it, I still felt a twinge on my left, in my collarbone. To make matters worse, the feeling in my injured hand was mixed, at best - both pleasure and discomfort.

Aressine knew it. She leaned forward, and pinned me to the bed, with her hand on my chest. It wasn't a fair contest, because I wasn't sure that I wanted to win. Especially when she leaned even further forward, and dangled her breasts and swollen nipples just above my chin.

The view was spectacular. I discovered that I didn't particularly mind being trapped in this way, especially when Aressine shifted her hips forward again. But she had even more in store for me.

She twisted her shoulders, just slightly, so that her breasts swung from one side to the other, gently slapping my chin. I only had to turn my head, to try to catch her nipple in my mouth. I missed, twice, and lightly grazed her nipple with my teeth.

Aressine obligingly held still, with her breast hanging directly above my mouth, so that I could latch on with lips and tongue.

- "You were very brave." she said.

I let go of her nipple. "You were magnificent - again." I told her.

- "Maybe. But no so brave as you. I was very proud. I still am." she said.

I don't know that I truly deserved them, but I reaped a hero's rewards that night. My girlfriend made it a very memorable occasion.

My girlfriend ... I was beginning to like the sound of that.

*****

Not quite the end.

There will be more Kelsen stories, eventually. Thank you for all the comments and support; as always, they are much appreciated.

12