Vannika Ch. 06: Finally Sweet Troy

Story Info
VANNIKA surprises, overwhelms and deflowers Troy.
2k words
4.6
1.5k
00
Story does not have any tags

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/21/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
neallowe
neallowe
14 Followers

Author's Note: It has been some time since Chapter Five of this story was published so if you wish to refresh or read for the first time please do.

Almost two months have passed since VANNIKA has pronounced, "EMBRACE YOUR NEW LIFE AS MY SLAVE, SWEET SETH."

In that period, ever more intense and degrading subjugation of Seth occurs. He is quit simply a broken man. Additionally the elevation of Barbie to one of VANNIKA's favorite playthings has further devastated him. The two women now share a bed and an active sex life. Seth is relegated to a small space in the basement and serves them whenever his name is called.

SHE has assumed total control of both their business and personal lives. Last week the sale of the mansion was completed and of course Seth took the loss. Meanwhile, VANNIKA is expanding HER luxury downtown penthouse to another level, moving and upgrading the play-spaces from those that SHE occupied at the mansion. To accompany HER ever more outrageous lifestyle a vast new dungeon has been added to HER domain with state-of-the-art furniture and equipment.

SHE has become accustom to ensnaring eager young stallions on a regular basis. HER tempting profile on dating sites along with cruising local clubs has assured an ample supply of prey. SHE uses them as HER personal sex toys and if they merit keeping for more than one night then they are introduced to the dungeon for more intense kink. Few last more than a week before SHE damages, drains and discards them. VANNIKA has blossomed into HER true self: an evil bitch goddess.

SHE also has met and learned about Troy, Seth and Barbie only son and the third generation Evan's male. He's a cute, polite, innocent 17 year old hunk who attends an upstate boarding school and is unaware of HER take-over of his family. SHE has been restrained around him on his monthly weekend at home, but he is sooo yummy, SHE wants to completely corrupt him just for amusement when he comes of age.

Troy's eighteenth is next week and he'll be back for the family party which is scheduled two days after his birthday. His father has been allowed by VANNIKA to host the chic affair for the boy, yet all of the plans are being tightly directed by HER. SHE is discreetly setting a trap for Troy. Seth certainly realizes his son is HER target, but what can he possibly do about it...

...The night arrives. The guests arrive; mostly relatives and family friends. The hors d'oeuvre are elegant, the decorations are elegant, and although no alcohol is being served the conversation is lively. Troy is appreciative but underwhelmed. He is sitting on the veranda watching several of his aunts and uncles chat when his world is instantly, unexpectedly rocked.

From the shadows strides VANNIKA. Troy is shocked at the vision. He stops breathing to ogle the scintillating creature as SHE approaches. An exaggerated hourglass figure, sun-drenched and sparkling with glittery lotion, is daringly displayed in a flesh-toned, metallic gauze 'virgin killer' dress. He's never seen a more spectacular bod in any porn and the skimpy garment covers the bare minimum, exposing the insanely arousing maximum.

HER legs are sleek, yet muscular and tower inhumanly tall. The sound of soaring stiletto heels striking the stone floor echoes in his numbed brain. He is the only one to see this ravishing beauty as the old folks drone on with their babbling.

SHE is so visually perfect that when SHE arrives a few feet in front of him, Troy can only stare

in amazement. SHE reaches forward and cradles his face, diamond bracelets jangling. His eyes are captured in HER come-hither gaze. HER alluring make-up accentuates a drop-dead gorgeous face which leans down close to his. Brushing one ear SHE whispers softly, "HAPPY", then moves around to the other ear for, "BIRTHDAY" to reverberate before a tongue slithers along his lobe.

"Ya, you, ur, mag, ni,nif, icent," is all he can manage to blurt.

"HOW SWEET, AND YES I AM," SHE responds low and sultry stepping back. Troy's eyes wonder into a cavernous cleavage between two massive out-thrust breasts whose huge nipples are etched enticingly in the thinnest of material.

"UMMM, EIGHTEEN," SHE purrs glancing up and down his quivering form, "WHAT A DELICIOUS AGE!" As this unknown siren casually toys with the lapels of his sports coat, he stutters, "Do, do I, i know YOU?"

SHE stares long and deeply into eyes as his cock races upward at record speed.

"NOT YET," is HER coy reply, as SHE flicks a single button to open up his jacket. HE sees HER look directly at his burgeoning hard-on. He's at once embarrassed and smitten.

"I KNOW YOUR DADDY. HE'S ONE OF MY FAVORITES."

"fav, favorite wha, what?" Troy struggles to speak feeling HER fingers massaging his abs through his silk shirt. HER touch is light, exquisitely sexy.

"BOYS," SHE replies definitively, then adds, "BIG, JUICY, DELECTABLE, BOYS." These words are blowing Troy's mind. He is pathetically speechless as SHE steps much closer, brushes tits across the underside of his chin and, in a breathy voice, whispers, "I EXPECT YOU ARE TOO."

Both of HER hands slither onto his hips as SHE presses into his athletic body. He realizes that SHE is easily a foot taller than he, miles beyond his league and yet now running a fingernail slowly up and down his zipper, while HER downcast gaze watches his bulge expand.

"I WORE MY HOT LITTLE VIRGIN KILLER DRESS JUST FOR TROY'S BIG DAY."

"Its so, so, sex, sexy" he responds, unconsciously pushing out against HER roaming fingertips.

"HOW MUCH DO YOU LIKE IT?" VANNIKA asks provocatively. He quivers, unable to form a thought, well enough words. He cannot comprehend how fast SHE is coming on to him or why? "UHH, YESSZZ," the raven-haired seductress coos, the palm of HER hand now surveying the length of his package. "THAT'S A LOT, STUD," SHE growls.

SHE finds his sac and caresses each ball, continuing to quiz him, "LIKE ITS NAME - VIRGIN KILLER?" "ya, yah, but I'm not, not, a, a..." HER lips stop his speech as they encounter his.

"OF COURSE, AND I'M NOT A KILLER," HER velvety voice is projected into his open mouth, "BUT I DO JUST ADORE VIRGINS!" His mind is muddled, 'Doesn't SHE get it?'

"ANY BOY I HAVEN'T HAD YET...IS A VIRGIN." Troy feels HER hips ride across his boner, encouraging it to engorge even further. "HUMMM?" SHE whispers expectantly.

"Then, I, I'm a, a virgin."

"YESSZZ, PRETTY BOY, SHE exclaims emphatically, adding, "FOR A WHILE."

He emits a weak moan, "i,I, wa, wa," HER index finger rolls around the head of his penis through his pre-cum stained pants buckling his knees. Troy is at the edge already.

"I THINK TROY WANTS TO PLAY IN VANNIKA'S...CAR."

"yes, yes" he frantically gushes as SHE writhes like a snake against him.

"UHH, YUMMY BOY," SHE gives him a soft kiss, then cups his face and kisses harder smearing glossy lipstick all over.

Abruptly SHE grabs his arm and tugs him along at HER side. They traverse the deck and descend to the private parking lot. His gaze is transfixed on the sight of HER dress falling open with HER every step, revealing nearly all of HER stupendous body: side boob so firm and immense, waist wasp thin, ass cheeks curvaceous with a deep, succulent cleavage. 'SHE is a wet dream' he tells himself as he is lead away from his party by HER. All he desperately knows is that he wants to fuck this bombshell, please, please, pleezz!

He sees his Grandfather's Rolls setting at the most distant, darkest area of the lot and they are heading directly for it. HER hair is flowing as SHE glides along, spiked heels cracking in the night air, shiny gauze sliding over HER bronzed curves causing an aching deep in his groin so painful he whines like a hungry puppy.

The convertible top is up as are the windows when they arrive. SHE forcefully pushes Troy up against the rear deck and separates his legs with a swift sidekick to left, then right.

"TAKE OFF YOUR JACKET AND SHIRT... NOW," SHE hisses, smothering his mouth with a series of wet, wanton kisses. As if slapped into action he starts ripping at his clothes watching HER move back to swiftly, expertly undo his belt and zip down his trousers.

"BABY DOLL," SHE says seductively freeing his rigid member from its confines, pushing his pants and boxers down around his ankles with one blazing tug. The cool air hits his hot, raging cock just before SHE encircles it with both hands and begins licking its tender underside.

Troy stops undressing to groan and thrash with abandon as HER lips surround and suck in the throbbing head. This is an unbelievable sensation which is suddenly halted as SHE bites down crisply. "oh,oh, no," Troy cries. HER gorgeous face appears in front of him, eyes fiery in the moonlight. "I WANT IT IN ME," VANNIKA snarls spinning around. SHE opens the rear door of the exquisite white vehicle, then turns back to Troy.

"TAKE IT ALL OFF AND GET IN," SHE purrs stepping up with one leg onto the running board exposing most of HER delicious derriere. "HURRY, HONEY" he hears as SHE disappears into the interior.

His heart and cock leap in unison. Fumbling with his shoes he gets his pants off, rips the rest of his shirt away and scrambles to the door. The interior light illuminates HER divine nude body splayed out on the polished leather seat. He moans "oh... my... gawd, oh-my-gawd, ohmygawd" as he climbs in, falling to his knees on the lush carpet before HER.

The eye-level view is framed by extraordinarily long, smooth thighs their inner surfaces drawing his famished eyes to the glistening pussy of his most cherished carnal fantasy. HER fingers are stroking a hard, protruding clit, the folds of HER mouthwatering lips beckoning. A glossy nail moves inside HER oozing temple. He is petrified, feeling weaker and more vulnerable with every sensual second that passes.

SHE leans forward, a smile both shamelessly wicked and gloriously lustful on HER beyond-beautiful face. "FUCK ME...NOW!" Like a charging bull he crawls over and lunges up between HER legs. His pulsing prick nudges the finger which withdraws. HER fist grabs his shaft nearly at its base and shoves its bulbous head deep inside HER. Stilettos jab his loins, nails rack his flesh and vaginal muscles pull him inward like a tidal wave.

"RAISE UP, ARCH YOUR BACK," VANNIKA roars. "THRUST," SHE orders and he does with all his might. He plunges into the hot, wet tunnel like a savage beast, already at the brink.

SHE bends up to bury his face in HER vast cleavage and he hears HER scream, "CUM."

He does, eyes rolled back in his head, nose full of intoxicating fragrance. His volcanic flow surges out in gushes. With each eruption SHE yelps and bucks, slamming viciously downward. He's lost in ecstatic pain as seemingly every drop of jism he's ever produced is being evacuated from him.

Not even slowing slightly, SHE goes on and on, hair flung about, nails now digging furrows in his ass. SHE screeches, "FUCK, OHH, FUCK." Then HER voice raises an octave and HER body freezes and just vibrates, "YES, YES, FUCK YES," VANNIKA howls as a massive orgasm consumes HER.

Troy is utterly helpless, a rag doll being ravaged mercilessly by a superior being. Tears of joy stream down his cheeks as his last possible spasm shoots into HER. Finally raising his head he looks straight into HER eyes. They are dazzling and instantly hypnotic. In this moment he believes he adores VANNIKA, worships HER even. SHE has taken his cherry with ferocious depravity and he has loved every second of it.

Long, elegant fingers run into his hair. Soft, shimmering lips descend to touch his and he hears the erotic sound of GODDESS VANNIKA murmuring, "SWEET TROY... YOU ARE MINE...FOREVER."

neallowe
neallowe
14 Followers