Vanquishing Her Nemesis (750 Words)

Story Info
Fallon's nemesis has tormented her for years...
750 words
4.58
5.1k
9
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fallon Byrne didn't fit in.

As always, she sat alone looking in on the college campus, watching everyone else talking, reading and generally mixing with their friends.

She wasn't the smartest girl at school but she wasn't the dumbest.

She wasn't the sexiest or the ugliest.

She didn't follow the latest fashions but at the same time she dressed reasonably well.

It was just the fact she didn't get on well with people.

She had had a few boyfriends but none of them had lasted for very long and, at nineteen, she was still a virgin.

Sighing she looked around her envying those girls who had found someone and pitying those who, like herself, had no one special.

That was when she saw him.

Jackson Miller had only started at the college at the start of the new term, his parents having moved here when his father had found a new job at one of the companies in town.

Like almost every girl at the school she thought he was the cutest thing on two legs; 6' 1", brown hair down to his collar, deep brown eyes and a physique honed by all the sports he played. She knew he didn't have a girlfriend, in fact he hadn't dated anyone since he had been here, but she also knew he wouldn't look twice at her.

At 5' 3" Fallon would describe herself as petite with a slim 34B-23-34 figure, and breasts that were just two fried eggs on a plate. She didn't consider herself particularly pretty, with hazel eyes hidden behind large glasses and dark brown hair that hung past her shoulders although, like today, she usually wore it in a pony tail.

Watching him walk away she sighed resignedly, why would someone like him look at an insignificant, invisible girl like her.

She had just gone back to the book she was reading.

"Hey Fallon." Chrissie Harper, the school's number one bitch, and her personal nemesis of the last ten years, stood in front of her, "You going to the dance this weekend?"

"Err... no I don't think so." She stammered knowing the girl was intent on taunting her.

"Not thinking about Jackson were you?" She laughed and her three cronies joined in.

"No...." Fallon lied, her cheeks colouring.

"Yes, you were loser." Tossing her hair back Chrissie started to strut away, followed by her posse, "Well he's gonna be going with me."

She had barely gone five yards when Jackson pushed past her.

"Hi Jackson." Chrissie fluttered her long eyelashes at him.

"Oh.... Hi."

"Jackson.... I was going....to ask..." She faltered as he blatantly ignored her.

"Hi Fallon." He stopped in front of her.

"Err... oh... hi Jackson... what can I do for you." She couldn't help but notice the expression of fury on Chrissie Harper's face.

"I... I... umm... I wondered if... err... if you'd go to the dance with me this Saturday?" he blushed.

"What!" the exclamation from behind him made him turn round to look at Chrissie and her friends.

"You can't go with.... with that." the bitchy Chrissie Harper declared; her face livid with rage.

He looked at her for a moment then turned his attention back to Fallon.

"That's if you're not going with someone else."

"I... I..." lost for words she just stared up at him, her heart thumping fit to burst.

"Jackson... I was going to ask you to go with me." Chrissie grabbed his arm jerking him round to face her.

"No thanks Chrissie."

"Why not? Why do you want to go with..... her?" The blonde whined.

"Because you're a cow, that's why." He looked dismissively at Chrissie and turned to look back at Fallon.

"Will you... go with me that is?"

"Why?" She desperately wanted to say yes but something stopped her, "Are you just making fun of me?"

Jackson shook his head "No way, I wouldn't do that to anyone."

"So why?" Fallon could feel her pulse racing at the thought of going to the school dance with him.

"Because I've wanted to ask you out since I started here." he said quietly, "And... I think you're the prettiest girl in school...."

He let his sentence tail off and just looked at her forlornly.

She stood up and gazed into his brown eyes "I'd love to go with you Jackson. If you really want me to?"

"I do, more than anything."

She grinned triumphantly at the bitch taking his arm as they walked away together.

"Who's jealous now?"