Vaping is Hard

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow!" Zoe said with a smile as she scooped a drop of semen off her chin, "You must have had a lot of that stuff stored up!"

Brad sank to his knees as his cock finally went flaccid. He took several deep breaths and then looked at Zoe who was now crouching between his knees.

"I don't know what that oil is," she said, "But it sure got my juices flowing! Do you think you can get it up again for me?"

Brad didn't say anything. He just looked at her with a worried look on his face.

She smiled and pulled him to his feet then led him to the bedroom. On the way back she picked up his vape mod and grinned slyly.

Once in the bedroom she shucked his slacks to the floor and then his underwear. She pushed him back on the bed and stood looking down at him with a lusty look in her eye. She dropped the vape onto the night table and then hiked the hem of her skirt up. Hooking her thumbs into the waistband she pushed her panties to her ankles and then off.

"I don't know what you think," she said as she crawled over his midsection, "But this is a lot more sexy when I'm still wearing some clothes!"

Once again she raised her skirt and Brad stared in wonder at her slit. It was sheathed with auburn hair only slightly darker than the hair on her head. It was neatly trimmed with a round patch just above the top of her folds.

His cock responded and she grinned as she reached down and placed it at her entrance.

"Do you want to fuck me Uncle Brad?" she whispered.

He nodded mutely and she sank slowly onto his shaft with one leg raised to the side. Her hand guided him in until he was buried completely inside her, then she placed both legs tightly against his sides.

"I am so horny!" she said as she started rocking slowly against him, "I hope you don't think any less of me after attacking you like this."

Brad shook his head, still unable to speak. Here was a young girl he'd had fantasies about for ages straddling him and fucking him like she never wanted anything more in her life.

"Mm, that's nice," she hissed as she slid him in and out of herself.

Brad whimpered slightly and he felt like his cock was eight feet long. It was so deeply buried in her channel and every inch of it felt wonderful.

Before too long she was quickening her pace until her hips were flying back and forth. She grunted with every downward motion and she was cupping her breasts over her dress.

"Oh God, fuck me!" she cried.

Brad's passing thought was that she was doing all the fucking, but that was just fine by him.

She gasped and then held herself still with his cock pushed all the way inside her and then released. Her legs quivered against his sides and she was breathing heavily.

"Oh God, that was—, Oh God!" she said breathlessly, "You are on fire!"

Brad only stared at her as she finally sagged to his side. He looked down at his cock as it bobbed up and down against his belly and then closed his eyes.

"You're still hard!" Zoe said with awe.

Brad only shrugged and tried to breathe. Zoe smiled and placed her hand on his boner. She looked deeply into his eyes as she stroked him. When she placed the tip of her nose against his he shot his load all over his belly.

"Uncle Brad!" a shriek came from the doorway.

They both looked up to see Sara staring at them in shock.


12