Varn + Girls Pussy Promises Pt. 01

Story Info
Varn's virginity losing.
7.3k words
3.65
5.1k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note:

In this story, Varn is twenty two and living on his organic self-sufficiency land block.

~ ~ ~

Varn and the Girls Pussy Promises - Part 01

Varn's virginity losing

~ ~ ~

It was a beautiful warm early summer morning and I was working in my organic garden, when I heard a car rambling up my winding driveway, and saw it was my girlfriend's mother, Mrs Hancock. She parked in the parking spot and began the short walk up to my place.

I washed my hands and went to meet her, wondering what she wanted. I thought that maybe something had happened to her daughter Sharleen, who was going out with me, and who I hoped would want to come here and join me in living my organic self-sufficiency life.

"Hi, Mrs Hancock," I say when we meet up by the garden table.

"Hi, Varn," she replies looking worried, "Look Varn, this isn't a social visit. I've come to talk to you about your relationship with Sharleen, she just told me that she's thinking of breaking up with you because your not having sex with her."

Oh, God, this is embarrassing. My virginal inexperience and inability to fuck Sharleen, has now made it to her mother.

Mrs Hancock continues, "Varn darling, your the best thing that's ever happened to Sharleen. Before she started dating you, she only ever went out with older guys, and they didn't really love her, not like you do, they just used her for sex and got her into drugs.

"My daughter thinks she's mature because she's had sex, but Varn darling, she really is only a immature twenty year old. She told me that her ex-boyfriend has asked her out. I'm so worried that she'll leave you Varn, and go back with him, and he'll get her back on drugs and just use her again."

Mrs Hancock pauses and looks at me, but I just feel embarrassed and don't know what to say, so say nothing.

"Varn darling, are you still interested in my daughter? I thought you were in love with her. I know Sharleen is really in love with you, but she thinks because you don't do anything sexual with her, that you aren't interested in her."

I look at Mrs Hancock and say, "I really love Sharleen, Mrs Hancock, I really really do." Then I look down and mumble, "God this is embarrassing."

"Varn darling, it gives me hope to hear that you're still in love with Sharleen. Can I ask why you're not having sex with her? You must know how important it is to her to feel sexually attractive to you and sexually wanted by you."

"Oh, God, Mrs Hancock, this is so embarrassing. Of course I want your daughter to feel sexually attractive to me, and of course I want her to feel sexually wanted by me, and both those things are true. I find your daughter really sexy and I would love to have beautiful hot sexy times with her.

"It's just that... well... I'm a... Well, Sharleen's so beautiful and sexy to me, and she's so sexually experienced, and I'm a... "

"Are you a virgin Varn?" Mrs Hancock asks.

I hang my head in embarrassment and nod that I am.

"Oh, Varn darling, that explains so much. I thought at twenty two, you would be quite experienced."

Looking down, I just slowly shake my head, letting her know I have no experience with girls.

Mrs Hancock goes into motherly love mode, and says, "Come and have a hug darling, I'm sure we can find some way to fix this all up, both for you and my daughter."

I feel comfortable hugging Mrs Hancock. I find it easier to be around Sharleen's mother, than I do Sharleen.

As we hug, I say, "I'm really good at organic gardening. I've been gardening since I was six, and I'm really good at my organic self-sufficiency life here, but I'm totally hopeless around girls my own age, especially beautiful sexy girls like your daughter, and that she's really sexually experienced and I have absolutely no experience, it makes it so hard, that I end up doing nothing, even though I'd like to be doing so so much."

We end the hug and Mrs Hancock says, "I can understand Varn, I even asked my daughter if she'd talked to you about the lack of sexual activity, because I did wonder if you might be feeling a bit nervous around Sharleen, as she has become very sexually confident, but all Sharleen would say about it was that it wasn't her place to initiate sex, she feels that is up to the man,"

I respond saying, "Yea, like I can talk to you about it, even though it's really embarrassing, but there's no way I could talk to Sharleen about it. It's like you say, she expects me to know all about sexual things, and to do them with her.

"I don't actually feel nervous around Sharleen though. I think it's just that we're not communicating on sexual things, and I feel sure I could do well if I could just get started, but how do you go from not kissing to kissing?"

"Oh, Varn, we really need to get this sorted for you, because Sharleen is coming out this afternoon to break up with you. You know I had so hoped that she would settle down with you and join you in your organic self-sufficiency life out here. I know Sharleen would love to do that, and Varn, I would love this life too if I could have it," Mrs Hancock says.

"Yea, I really love it out here, it's the only life I ever want. But while talking about the no sex situation with you, lets you know what the problem is, it doesn't change anything for me," I say. "I don't feel like being dumped face to face with Sharleen, so I'm going to ring her up and ask if she wants to end it," I add dejectedly.

Mrs Hancock responds, saying, "Oh, Varn, this is so tragic, and not only is it sad for the both of you, I really fear that my daughter will become a drug addict if she continues on with the way she is wanting to go, and then she'll probably end up being a prostitute to fund her drug habit."

"It is sad Mrs Hancock, but I don't feel there's anything I can do. I mean, I've been trying to be sexual with her ever since we started going out," I sadly respond. "Mrs Hancock, I love Sharleen, and God, I don't want her to be a drug addict or a prostitute," I blurt out in exasperation. "I can only hope that it doesn't come to that for her."

Mrs Hancock decides she needs to save her daughter and hatches a plan. "Varn, do you have any interest in older woman?"

"What do you mean?"

"Well... like sexually?"

"Yea, I do. And since I've lost Sharleen, I'm going to focus on trying to meet a mature woman, and maybe if I can talk to her about my complete lack of sexual experience, then she will be ok to let me learn with her," I reply.

"Varn, do you think that if you did learn with a older woman, and it was still a possibility that you could be sexual with my daughter, you would want to try and save your relationship with her?"

"Yea, I would, but it's to late now, because in her mind we are already finished."

Mrs Hancock knows what she needs to do to save her daughter from potential prostitution and drug overdose death, and so she does it. She doesn't feel that with what she is about to offer Varn, she has to be worried about being unfaithful to her husband, because he no longer deserves her faithfulness, and she is focused on saving her daughter's life.

"Varn, if you find me sexy, I could teach you. I need to save my daughter from prostitution and drug overdose death."

"But you're married Mrs Hancock." I respond.

"I know, but I'm also a mother with a daughter in a desperate situation. Varn please let me teach you for Sharleen's sake? I want to save my daughter from death. And my husband is not completely faithful to me. He thinks I don't know, but I know he sees a younger girl regularly.

"I'm only staying with him, till my second daughter turns eighteen, and then she can come with me if she wants when I leave my husband. So Varn please let me teach you, and in truth Varn, I would like to do this with you."

A hot erection burns in my shorts and I know this is exactly what I need, and so I reply, "I do find you sexy."

"So would you like to have sexual experiences with me?" Mrs Hancock asks.

"I would, but as you know, I can't start them."

Mrs Hancock takes my right hand and pulls the front of her summer dress out and slides my hand down onto her tit. It feels great and my erection burns hotly.

"How does that feel Varn?"

"It feels beautiful, really really beautiful."

"My daughter's tits would feel beautiful for you too darling."

"I know," I cry out.

"Would you like to feel my other one baby?"

"I'd love too."

Mrs Hancock slides my hand across onto her other lovely creamy tit. "Tell me what you feel Love?"

"It feels beautiful."

"And tell me what feelings you have Varn?" Mrs Hancock asks.

"I feel like I'm falling in love with you," I say.

"Oh, darling, are you ok to love my daughter and me?"

"I am."

Mrs Hancock takes my hand out of the top of her dress, and I so miss touching her lovely creamy tits and nipples. I've fallen completely in love with her. Mrs Hancock then spreads her legs a bit and takes my hand up under her frock and places it on her pantie crotch.

"How does that feel Varn," she asks.

"Beautiful," I whisper.

"Oh, Varn, you're so sweet. You know this has made me really really wet for you."

"I can tell," I whisper back, "I can feel your panties wet."

"Do you like how my pussy feels in my panties Varn?"

"I do very much Mrs Hancock, It's super sexy."

"Would you like to feel my daughter's pussy through her panties like this?"

"I'd love to," I groan out.

"Well, I hope you get to darling. I so want you to feel my daughter's tits, and feel my daughter up like this."

Mrs Hancock then slides the bottom of her dress up over her hips and pulls the front of her sexy little panties out, and slides my hand down her panties onto her shaved pussy.

"Oh, God! Mrs Hancock, that's beautiful."

"It's beautiful for me too Varn. I love your touch. Tell me what you feel darling?"

"I love you Mrs Hancock. I've fallen in love with you, and I love touching your pussy."

"Varn, I love you too, and it's easy to fall in love with you, and I have fallen in love with you too, but I have to stay with my husband until my youngest daughter turns eighteen."

"I know, but I still love you."

"Oh, darling, and I still love you too," Mrs Hancock says, nearly in tears. "Are you enjoying feeling me really wet, Varn?"

"I am Mrs Hancock. It's really sexy you're wet for me."

"Would you like to feel my daughter's pussy wet like this? She could get really wet for you too."

"Yes it would be lovely, but I wouldn't want to stop feeling your pussy though Mrs Hancock, because I'm in love with you too."

"Oh, Varn, I'd love that we could keep doing this. Do you like that I'm shaved?"

"I love that you're shaved Mrs Hancock. I love the feel of your pussy."

"I see your cock in your pants likes you touching my pussy, Varn."

"Yes Mrs Hancock, my cock loves me feeling your pussy up," I heatedly reply.

"It is sexy for me Varn, that my pussy is the first pussy you feel up and fuck. Varn I want to cum on your finger, then I want you to fuck me and I'll cum on your cock."

"Oh, God! Mrs Hancock, that's so sexy," I hotly groan.

"So do you want me to teach you to finger my pussy to orgasm, and then teach you to fuck my wet pussy with your cock, and then you can do the same with my daughter?"

"Oh, Yes! Please!" I cry out.

"Let your finger go between my lips, Love, and find my vagina entrance and slide your finger up. I want you so much. I want to cum for you."

I do as Mrs Hancock instructs and I find the entrance to her wet vagina, and she is very very wet. I position my fingertip at her luscious entrance and am just about to enter her when I have a blinding flash of insight that tells me, that if I go up her pussy I will be so deeply in love with her, and that unless she has committed that her pussy would be with me for life, I would be irrevocably heart-broken, when she leaves me to return to husband and what ever other future she seeks.

So I pause my fingertip at her wet entrance and say, "I can't Mrs Hancock."

"Oh, Varn, I need to cum for you. Why can't you go up darling?"

"Because Mrs Hancock, if I go up your pussy, I'll be so in love with you, and because your pussy is not mine for life, I'll be completely heart-broken when your pussy is not here for me. I can only go up your pussy if your pussy is to be with me for your whole life."

"Oh Varn, that is so beautiful, and I would love to talk to you about it, but would you mind if first I orgasmed? I so need to cum for you baby."

"That would be fine Mrs Hancock," I reply.

"Thank you darling. Would you be able to keep your hand in my panties and your fingertip at my entrance, and I can play with my clit and orgasm for you?"

"I can do that darling."

"Oh, thank you Love," Mrs Hancock replied.

So Mrs Hancock's hand joined my hand in her panties, and her fingertips brush my fingertip at her entrance, as she draws a load of juice up onto her clit. Then with her palm tucked under my palm, she begin her well practised routine on her clit. And juice from her vagina opening runs all over my fingertip and fingers.

"Oh! God! I'm cuming Varn," she cries out, as she wraps her free arm around me and clings to me tightly, as she spasms into orgasm. I put my free arm around her and hold her tight, and it's so sexy to feel her pussy orgasm juice running all over my fingers.

When Mrs Hancock returns to earth, she says, "Oh, God! Varn, that was Heavenly, that was the best orgasm I have ever had! Darling Varn, I want to promise my pussy to you forever, but I do have to stay with my husband for another seven months until Rachel's eighteen. Can you be ok with that?"

"I can be ok with that."

"You have to realise Varn, that I can't upset my husband, because he could make it difficult for Rachel, and I can't do that to her, so I'd to still need to get turned on and wet for my husband and let him fuck me, and Varn, I would cum, but I would be cuming for you Love, even though I'd be on my husbands cock. But I'd come out here and visit you every day as your pussy for life, and you could teach me your organic self-sufficiency ways," Mrs Hancock said.

"I'm fine with that darling, as along as every time before I enter your pussy, with my finger, tongue or cock, you tell me that; you promise me, your pussy is mine for life, and that when we start every sexy session, we start it like we did today, with you putting my hand down your dress onto your lovely creamy tits, and then on your pantie crotch and then into your panties onto your lovely shaved pussy," I respond.

"Oh, I'd love that Varn, and I do promise you, my pussy is yours for life, and I'd love to start every session like today, but there's just one problem Varn," Mrs Hancock says.

"What's that Love?" I ask.

"Well now that my pussy is yours for life, I'll feel unfaithful to you, by getting turned on for my husband and letting him fuck me, because to avoid raising his suspicions, I'll have to kiss him and wild ride his cock like I normally do, and you know he'll kiss and suck my tits while he fucks me.

"So the only way I can feel like I'm not being unfaithful to you Varn, is if you tell me that I am to get turned on and get wet for my husband, and that I am to kiss my husband, and let him fuck my pussy and cum in my pussy, but as I said, I'll be orgasming for you while I'm cuming on my husbands cock."

"Ok darling," I say, "So when you're sexually with your husband, I want you to get wet for him, kiss him, and let him fuck you and cum in your pussy."

"Thank you darling, and it be sexy to cum for you, while I'm on my husbands cock. And darling Varn, can we talk about my daughter, and see if we can find a way for her to be yours as well?"

With my hand still in Mrs Hancock's sexy panties, feeling her lovely wet orgasmed pussy, that she has promised to me for life, I reply, "Yes, beautiful Love. I'm thinking I can do some sexual things with her, for while I want you to start our sessions like you did today, because you're my mature girl, I feel with Sharleen, that I now feel confident to start being sexual with her."

"Oh, that's great Varn. It also makes me wet for you Varn, that you're going to be sexual with my daughter as well as me. I'm so glad what I shared with you has helped."

"Yes, it greatly helped Love, and thank you for it darling," I reply.

"Your welcome beautiful Love, and my pussy is promised to you for life, Love," Mrs Hancock responds.

"Mmm, that's so nice to hear Love, and it's also very sexy that it turns you on that I be sexual with you and your daughter. It is also very sexy for me too. However, you do understand Love, that while I can be sexy with your daughter, I can not go up her pussy, unless she promises it to me for life?"

"Yes, I do realise that darling, but she may not be ready to make a promise, but if you are sexy with her, I think there's a good chance that she will stay with you until she is ready to promise her pussy to you for life."

"Ok, I won't phone her then. Do you know what time she was going to come out here?"

"She'll be here in about an hour. I'd like to stay if I could."

"Of course. I'd like you to be here too." I reply.

"And darling Varn, since my pussy is now yours and not my husbands, and I know you don't believe in state legal marriages, but believe in sexual marriages for organic self-sufficiency, does that mean you're going to want a sexual marriage with me?"

"It does baby."

"Oh, that's so lovely Varn, I'd be so happy to be your sexual wife."

"I'd love it too baby," I reply. "And I'd like to give you a name, and that would be Lisa."

"Oh, that sounds lovely Varn. I love the name, and thank you for it sweet sexy baby."

"You're welcome Love, and I thought we could call your promised pussy, Lisawet. And I could ask, how's Lisa, and how's Lisawet?"

"Oh, darling I love it. And Lisa and Lisawet are both very very happy to be with you darling Varn beautiful Love," Lisa replies. "Oh, Varn Love, if I promise my pussy to you for life now, would you put your finger up me, because I'm about to cum?"

"Yes, darling."

"Varn, hot Love, I promise my pussy is yours for life, and I love you... And I Cuming! - Oh, God! Varn! I love you."

I slipped my finger into the pussy of my sexual wife, the hot and sexy mature Lisa. It felt beautiful to slide my finger into her hot wet mature pussy.

She clung to me as before, but this time with pussy penetration, and with my finger deep in my girlfriend's, mommy's orgasming pussy, I felt sexual skills awaken in me that I had before being born on the earth; before this birth where I lived in a sexy paradise.

And I was able to apply them instantly to Lisa's hot orgasming pussy. And I began to do skilful movements with my finger in her pussy, and with my palm against her lips and clit. And with techniques learned in another place and time, I applied pressures, movements, rubbing and caressing, in both subtle and intense ways, taking my mature beautiful sexy Love doll, deeper and deeper into hot orgasmic states.

I would let her just about drop out of orgasm, and then let her cruise along there for a while, then I would apply my skills and take her back into orgasm, but this time deeper. And God was it hot to orgasm her. And it was so beautiful and sexy that her pussy was promised to me for life.

When I felt she had travelled the Heavenly paths enough for now, I gently returned her to earth. And God, did her pussy cum juice scent, smell hot. My cock felt like it was lengthened beyond belief. And I felt such overwhelming love for my beautiful Lisa, that I nearly wept.

When Mrs Varn open her heavily dilated eyes, she gushed out saying, "God! God! God! Varn! I love you! I love you! I love you forever Varn."

I hugged her tightly and replied, "I love you forever too beautiful sexy darling"

12