Varnalius and his Mother and Aunty Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, Son," Melanie chided herself again, as she rushed in a panic to cover her sex-hole, she had naughtily revealed to her Son. She fumbled with the crotch in the wetness that saturated her between her legs.

With her crotch haphazardly in place, Melanie raced to tend again to her naughtily revealed bosoms. As she recovered her bosoms with her sexy little top, Melanie, with her pussy still highly excited, but feeling highly embarrassed with her complete loss of control, while at the same time feeling wondrous joy that came from the loss of control, felt to further try and explain her desperate and hot need for Varnalius' help.

"So, Son, you can see why I need you help Love! You're hot-sexiness makes my cunt so horny for you... I'm ashamed, but I'm in need!... Varnalius Baby, I'm in hot-need of your help with my cunt!" Melanie looked down at her little sexy pantie-crotch... She so wanted to reveal her wet-pussy to her Son again. She loved the sexual-thrill of it.

Melanie realised she was going to have to reveal her pussy to her Son, to be tooled, and unable to help herself, she lowered her hand to her little wet-crotch and eagerly slipped it aside, again revealing her naughty and horny sex-hole to her Son, while saying, "Son! I'm so glad you're going to be tooling me."

Melanie felt like she was in a lust-trance for her Son, and she loved it! It was everything hot to have her legs spread and pussy revealed to her Son... She was waiting in hot need for the tooling... "Son Love, how long do you think it will take you to carve a tool?"

Varnalius looking at his Mother's very beautiful pussy, smiled, and said in a sweet supportive tone, "Beautiful and sexy Mother Love, I've already got a tool carved for your pink-beauty. It's a beautiful tool... It's carved as a replica of my cock. It's the same size as my cock, and polished beautifully smooth."

Melanie was overwhelmed and in beautiful sexy heat with the news. Again, unable to help herself, she slipped her middle finger back into her pussy, and began to stroke herself in front of her Son. "You mean to tell me Varnalius Baby, that you've already got a carved dildo that's polished-smooth, and an exact-replica of your cock, that's ready to use?"

"Yes! Mommy. It's ready to use now in your beautiful pink-beauty between your sexy legs."

Melanie's pussy flowed juice as the hot news was confirmed to her. Her middle-finger flew in rapid staccato in her horny sex-hole, and she loved that her Hot Son was witness to the hot naughty event that was taking place on his lap.

Melanie couldn't help it. She wanted to display herself to her Son. When she succumbed to orgasm, Melanie pulled her finger out, and as her pussy wildly spasmed in front of her Son, she raised her drenched finger up to her Son, and cried out, "Tell me Darling Son, is my taste worthy of you tooling me between my legs?"

As Melanie watched her Son, taste her pussy-orgasm-juice off her finger, it sent her into another orgasm, and as her empty pussy quivered in spasm, she screamed out, "Please Son! I need the tooling... And I promise Baby, I'll find some way to show my appreciation to you. I Promise! I Promise! I Promise!"

Melanie, who orgasmed rampantly and proudly for her Son, who took her to these amazing sexual heights, was pleased that she'd had, what she felt was an ideal idea, on how to show appreciation to her Son for tooling her.

Varnalius stood up from the chair, bringing his orgasming Mommy with him. It was lovely to have her sexual company, just as it was lovely to have his Aunty's sexual company.

Varnalius loved feeling cock-pumped for them both, and right now, he was cock-pumped for his sexy and cute, needing Mother. And his pumped state would show, when he inserted the carved-cock, an exact-replica of his own cock, into his Mommy's needy and sexy, wet pussy.

Varnalius held his sweet sexy Mother so her legs remained parted, and he could continue to watch her sexy pussy orgasm, as he carried her to his bedroom.

Once in his room, Varnalius sat his Mother down on his desk edge, and then opened a draw below, and withdrew a organic-self-sufficiency, beautiful, shining dark-brown, lovingly carved, heartwood cock.

Melanie was thrilled beyond words! "OOOhhh Varnalius Love!, she wondrously exclaimed, as she reverently reached out to touch the amazing vagina-toy. "It's Beautiful Love! It's a treasure, and I'll treasure it in my pussy!"

Varnalius smiled again at his Mother's exuberance at his carved-cock. He wished his hot and sexy Aunty Carol was here to witness his Mother's 'vagina-joy' over the carved-cock. Plus it would be nice to slip his pumped cock into his Aunty's pussy, after he'd tooled his Mother's pussy.

He had never tried his organic-self-sufficiency, carved-cock out in his Aunty's vagina, preferring to use his cock with her, but it would be sexy to try the carved-cock out in his sexy, cute, and beautiful Mommy.

Varnalius passed his sexy Mother the carved-sex-toy, and she joyously took hold of it. Then Varnalius watched smilingly as she began to kiss it, while she cooed and arrrred over it.

With wondrous joy filling her eyes, and her face glowing in happiness, Melanie kissed and licked the most beautiful toy. "Oh, Hot Son, not only are you beautifully sexually hot, you have also created a wondrous, organic-self-sufficiency, sex-toy! I can feel it's carved with love. And I love it Darling Varnalius! And I love it that you're going to use it in me."

Melanie was licking the whole length of the beautiful carved-cock, that was soon going to enter her. Then she was sucking the hot head. Naughtily, very very naughtily, Melanie loved that it was a replica of her Hot Son's cock, and Yes! it was as though she was licking and sucking her Son's actual cock!

Worshipping the beautiful carved-cock, fired Melanie's pussy to unbelievable heights. Relevantly, Melanie handed the 'COCK' back to her hot-hot Son, and with a look of deep pleading in her eyes, and with her legs joyously spread wide, and her pantie-crotch slipped aside, she softly pleaded in hot, hot cunt need, "Son!... I beg you, please put that in my cunt."

Varnalius, delighted to be having this sexy time with his beautiful and cute, pink-pussyied Mother, picked up a towel and folded it into a nice cushion that would be comfortable for his mother to sit on, and would also collect her sexy-scented-juices.

Then he scooped up his Mommy, much to her delight, as she purred out, "Oh, Darling. It's going to happen, isn't it?

As Varnalius was walking out of his bedroom with his mother in his hot hold, he replied, "It is Mother Love! I'm going to put this beautiful carved 'COCK' into your PINK-BEAUTY."

"OHHHH, Son!" Melanie adored to her Son, in glorious thankfulness, as she opened her legs widely for her Son, as he carried her to whatever spot he had in his mind, for her 'Tooling'. "I'm so grateful for your help, and I've come up with an idea to show my appreciation that I hope you will really like, and when I've got it ready, I'll surprise you with it. Okay."

"Okay, Mother Love. I look forward to it," Varnalius smilingly replied.

Varnalius carried his cute and sexy Mother, who he would give cunt-happiness to, along a path to the outside-table in the beautiful wild-flower-meadow. He placed the folded-towel on the edge of the table, and gently sat his Mother in position for the first of what he was sure, would be many carved-cock-fuckings.

Melanie, with her pantie-crotch still pulled aside, eagerly again, spread her legs for her Ohhh, so Hot Son! She was enthralled and hotly wet, that her first carved-cock-fucking, that her Son was going to deliver to her, was going to happen in the wondrous beauty of the wild-flower-meadow.

Melanie, eager beyond belief for the carved 'COCK', but wanting to show her appreciation for the beautiful place Varnalius had chosen to begin their carved-cock-relationship, managed to focus herself enough so she could thank her Son.

"Son, thank you so much Baby for bringing me to this beautiful place to have my first carved-cock-fucking," she energetically purred, as she methodically, and in need, re-released her bosoms from her little top, for her Son.

Melanie felt that she was at the start of an amazing journey her Son would lovingly take on, and that the carved 'COCK' as an exact-replica of her hot and handsome Son's COCK, was exquisitely naughty, and also exquisitely hot!

She had no real idea what to expect, except hot-hot orgasms, but how that journey to those hot-hot orgasms would proceed, was at this time a mystery, because it would be her Son, who would be sliding in and operating the beautiful carved 'COCK', in her needing cunt.

But, Melanie knew it would be a beautiful journey, and she spread her legs wider, welcoming her Son into her cunt.

"You're welcome Mommy, and I'm glad you like the place I chose," Varnalius answered, as he began to lovingly and sexually caress the carved-cock over his Mother's beautiful and sexy, hot, creamy tits.

"OOOHH, Son!" Melanie joyously cried, as her hot Son, hotly caressed her naughtily revealed bosoms, with the Ohhh, so sexy carved-cock. Melanie felt so joyous, she felt she could almost float away and fly with the butterflies!

Mommy having her tits out in need, for me to play with was so very sexy, and pumped me so hotly. I loved being hot pumped for Mom! "Mother, your tits are so beautiful and sexy!" I sang out in jubilation, as I laid the 'COCK' on the towel between her spread legs, rubbing the head over her beautiful and wet, sexy Mother-pussy, as I lowered it.

I watched Mommy's eyes go bright-eyed and wide, as she experienced the first touch of the 'COCK' to her CUNT. Mommy was exquisitely wet!... Sexy, Sexy, Sexy Exquisitely Wet!

"OHHH, Son!" Melanie said, as I took hold of her tits with each hand. "OOOHH, Son! It's so magical here with you Love, and I'm so magically wet!" Melanie added in a joyous purr, still feeling like she was almost floating in ecstasy.

Melanie wasn't sure how to respond to her Son's hot-hot compliments about her tits. It was incredibly, incredibly naughty for Melanie to have her tits out for her Son to see, and play with! And then to have her Son, hotly compliment her tits, was another level of incredibly naughty.

Then Melanie felt an electrifying happening in her pussy, as her Son put the carved COCK-HEAD in her pussy, and she screamed out in jubilation, her conflict about her tits forgotten, as she had her first taste of the BEAUTIFUL CARVED-COCK! "Varnalius BABY, I LOVE YOU!, and it's SEXY YOU LOVE MY TITS!... And Varnalius BABY, it's SEXY I SHOW YOU MY TITS!"

Melanie took a big breath, and screamed again, "And Varnalius LOVE... I LOVE SHOWING YOU MY TITS AND CUNT!..."

She took another breath, and screamed even LOUDER, AND... Varnalius LOVEEE!... I LOVE THAT YOU FUCK!!! ME!"

Varnalius slid the carved-cock, sexily carved in the image of his own cock, FULL INTO HIS MOTHER'S CUNT!

"I love you too Mother, and it's sexy and beautiful you show me your beautiful Mother-tits and sexy Mother-pussy." Varnalius warmly and lovingly caressed his Mother's beautiful tits, while holding the carved-cock full in her pussy, and sweetly added, "And Mommy, it's beautiful to be in your pussy."

Melanie cried-out into the meadow, "OOOHHH, my VARNALIUS LOVE!", as she received the first CARVED-COCK-FUCKING from her Son, who loved her. Melanie began to wildly thrust her cunt on the 'COCK', her juice running everywhere!

Then she made move, to start to stand up on the table, and her Son followed her upwards journey, keeping the 'COCK'! FULL IN HER CUNT.

Melanie stood on the table, her legs spread for her Hot Son, to receive the Hot! CARVED-COCK-FUCKING, he was delivering into her.

And Melanie rode up and down in ecstatic joy on the CARVED-COCK, made in the image of her Son's COCK!

In ecstasy, Melanie received the image of her Son's HOT-COCK into her CUNT.

And Varnalius was building a HUGE-HUGE-HUGE Excitement in her Naughty-Naughty-Naughty pussy, as he wonderfully FUCKED her with the CARVED-IMAGE of his HUGE-HUGE-HUGE COCK!

Melanie's juice ran wildly; naughtily cascading over her Son's hand, as he entered her pussy repeatedly with the beautiful, organic-self-sufficiency, 'COCK' in 'HIS IMAGE'... It was BEAUTIFUL! It was the beautiful, organic-self-sufficiency life she wanted with her Son!... To be Hotly Horny, and Hotly Lusting for her beautiful, supple-muscled, masculine, blue-eyed Hot Son, without having sex with him.

OOOHHH, every thrust of his 'Image-Cock' was beautiful. Melanie naughtily welcomed her Son's 'Image-Cock' -- Naughtily received her Son's 'Image-Cock' -- And naughtily wetted for her Son's Hot, Beautiful, and Sexy 'Image-Cock'.

Every slid-in Varnalius did with his 'Image-Cock' into her brilliantly wet pussy was a wondrous journey, as she had 'Image-Sex' with her Hot Son!

In the wild-flower-meadow, Melanie took the tooling, she hoped would go on forever! Then with the sun brilliant and warm, and the meadow sheltered and protected, her Son! Was kissing her Mother-tits, while he wild hot fucked the 'Cock' in her cunt.

Melanie didn't know whether she peed or squirted, but she knew there was an immense release of fluid from her vagina, as her Sexy Son, Hot-Kissed her boobs, and Hot-Fucked her orgasm-slit.

Melanie focused to experience every wondrous hot stroke her Son lovingly and lustingly delivered into her. She put her hands on his shoulders to steady herself, as he lusted at her tits, and lusted at her cunt.

Varnalius was a beautiful romantic lover; Every stroke delivered with precision, every wondrous kiss to her boobs, a loving hot kiss of sexual deliverance.

Varnalius, hotly on her tits, amplified her juice flow -- Melanie splayed her legs as widely as she could; She splayed them for her Son! She arched her pussy down to fully receive her Son's 'Image-Sexual-Intercourse' with her.

It was beautiful to open Mommy's pussy up with the 'Image-Cock', and she received it beautifully and so well! Her tits were succulent to kiss, and her pussy wet to tool. She responded sweetly as I teasingly tortured her wet-pussy with the 'Carved-Image' of my 'Cock'!

Mommy didn't feel comfortable having full-sex with me, but I could see in her eyes, and by her hot sexy movements that Mommy loved -- absolutely loved being fucked by the carved-cock, that was in the image of my cock.

It was beautiful to have her juice soak my hand, as I delivered hot-deliverance into her pussy. Mom's boobs were a treat! -- Creamy soft things. I began to fuck Mommy's beautiful wet-sex-hole really hard, and she lowered herself down, to take the thrustings!

She was a juicy baby to have here. "JUICY BABY," I sang out.

Mommy's cried out, "SONNNNNNNNNNN!!!" as orgasm flooded her and she spasmed on the organic-self-sufficiency, 'Carved-Cock!

Melanie was having a Hot! Spasming! Ride! on the big-long-sexy, organic-self-sufficiency, 'Image-Cock' of her Son.

The meadow was beautiful. Her Son was beautiful, and her Son, fucking her was beautiful!

And then there was beautiful and amazing warmth at her pussy; Her Son was kissing her orgasming pussy. A concern flashed through Melanie's mind, but no, it was fine. They weren't having sex, but her Son was hotly kissing her pussy, and Melanie flew into new orgasm.

It was BEAUTIFUL, her Son was drinking her vaginal-orgasm-essences! And she burst into Hotter! Pussy-Flooding! Orgasm! POURING her orgasm-juices into her Son's welcoming mouth.

As Melanie poured her feminine-juices into her Son's mouth, she had the first, REAL! REAL! REAL!!! Desire for her Son's REAL-COCK!!!

Melanie, Flying in the Winds of Orgasm, WANTED her Son's REAL-COCK!

And then there was COCK in her CUNT!... REAL-COCK, or IMAGE-COCK, she didn't know, but it took her into amazing hot orgasm, and in orgasm, she collapsed into the hold of her Son, and she lay limp in his hot-hold, orgasming, as her FUCKED her CUNT, with A BIG-HOT-SEXY-COCK!

Melanie's limp body did not disguise her wildly and beautifully spasming Mother-Vagina, as her Beautiful Son, fucked her into hot orgasm levels, and she whimpered out her orgasm cries!

With her eyes closed; lost to orgasm, Melanie felt the COCK stop deep in her, then she was being carried... carried... carried -- She didn't know where, she was lost to orgasm, and her eyes remained closed.

Then she was being lowered; lowered onto a sun-warmed, smooth large flat-stone, and she could hear the gentle flowing of the stream. Melanie was glad she had the perfect way to show appreciation to her Son; She would begin tomorrow!

She opened her eyes to see that Varnalius had placed her on a lovely, flat, warm, knee-high stone, and he was spreading her legs. Then he slowly began to withdraw the long 'image-cock' from her wondrously orgasmed pussy.

When Varnalius had the 'Carved-Cock' out of her pussy, she saw it glistening with her wetness in the sun, and she was overjoyed to be so hotly-wet for her Son, and hotly proud of it.

Melanie watched her Son place the 'carved-cock' beside the stone on which she lay spread leg for her him. Then what Melanie saw made her cunt do all sorts of unbelievable things.

Her Son was between her spread legs, and he released his 'REAL-COCK!'

OHHHHH, her Son's COCK was BEAUTIFUL!... PROUD!!!... SIZED!!!... and PUMPED!!!

BUT! SURELY! He wouldn't FUCK her, he knew she was not comfortable with that... BUT! SURELY! He would FUCK her -- She so desired it!!!

Paralysed between concern and lust, Melanie lay helpless with her legs spread and her mother-cunt fully revealed to her Son.

Melanie's legs were spread in hot-welcome for her Son's 'REAL-COCK', but it couldn't happen.

Then her Hot Son was rubbing his Proud 'Real-Cock-Head' up and down over her excited wet-mother-vagina. It was so beautiful to feel her Son's 'Real-Cock-Head' with her needy cunt. He mustn't go in though, but OOHHH, how Melanie wanted her Son to slide his 'Real-Cock' into her.

Varnalius was running his 'Real-Cock-Head' fastly up and down over her wet-wet, hotly, hotly excited, naughty mother-pussy. It was sensually and sexually wonderful, but he mustn't go in.

In worried-lust, Melanie felt her Hot Sexy Son, centre his Big, 'Real-Shaft-Head' at her wet vagina opening. It was Hot! To feel the pressure there! Her Son's Big, 'Real-Cock' Throbbing! and Lusting at her cunt-entrance.

But! He mustn't, mustn't, mustn't go in. But! OOHH, how her pussy screamed for her Son's Big, 'Real-Cock'!!!

Then Melanie heard and felt Varnalius yell, "M O T H E R!!!"

And OOOHHH... WOW!... WOW!... WOW!... Her Hot Son was ejaculating into her pussy. He wasn't in her pussy, but was Hotly Ejaculating into her. WOW!... WOW!... WOW!!!

Melanie again flew into hot-orgasm as her Hot Son, Hotly Ejaculated into her, even though they weren't having sex.

And then her Son raised his cock up and was HOTLY! HOTLY! HOTLY! PUMPING his Sexy! Sexy! Sexy! Ejaculate all over her tummy and tits, as he drove the 'IMAGE-COCK' Full back into her horny, horny, horny cunt.

Melanie screamed in Total! Total! Total! DELIGHT!!! as her Hot Son, Hot 'IMAGE-COCK' Fucked! her down by the meadow-stream.

Mom looked beautiful! It was Hot to ejaculate into her, in a non-sexual-intercourse way. Mommy took my ejaculate like a hot-baby, as I pumped it through her vagina entrance.

Mommy took my ejaculate in orgasm, and she took it beautifully, and she took it well -- She's a Hot-Baby, and it's nice to have begun this sexy, Carved 'Image-Cock' relationship with her.

~ ~ ~

Varnalius lay on the rock beside his Mother, cuddling her into him, and whispering into her ear, "Pretty and sexy Mommy. Pretty and sexy Mommy," while he lovingly and romantically played with the Carved-Cock in his Mother' pretty-vagina.