Varsity Low Ch. 03

Story Info
Griffin hosts a three way...
3.2k words
4.81
3k
8
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 11 part series

Updated 03/30/2024
Created 03/27/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Final exams were finally upon us, with Christmas break starting right after. I had just finished my anthropology exam, and I was dazed and burnt out. One more exam tomorrow and I was done. I found a bench on the quad outside Harrison Hall and inhaled the outdoors, careless of the cold gloaming afternoon. It was already getting dark and I had no plans.

Griffin texted: "get over here now. I have a surprise 4 u" Shit. Hooking up with Griff since our happy swapping of horny head in a library mens room in October was pure joy, but I really wanted some down time to savor my ambivalence and exhaustion. I texted: "OK, Heading up there now"

I shouldered my backpack, put on my knit cap low over my ears and headed out the path to Griff's off campus apartment. Being called to his apartment still sent green birds of lust flying around in my guts, as his invites to watch a game or eat Taco Bell or get high were all Griff code for 'I want to fuck you'. It would get my mind off of tomorrow's final at least.

At his front door, I listened before I rang...silence. I rang once, and the door opened almost instantly, something that was not in his usual playbook. "Little Spoon! get your ass in here, it is damn cold out there!" He pushed his wild mane of longish dark hair back; ragged old jeans, barefoot, scruff, clean wife beater. His 'Bama country boy look, full bore.

"Hey Griff, you look good!" He hugged me hard, and I inhaled him, fresh showered, hair still damp, honey bar soap.

"Rolling Rock? They are frosty cold."

"Fuck yeah. I need a liquid lobotomy after these insane exams. My head is totally fucked." He opened the two green bottles in the kitchen and carried them by the necks in one big hand, a move that sent me into abject hero worship. Griff's easy, unstudied southern masculinity washed over me again.

"Yeah? I bet I could help with that," giving me his dark male gaze. "You look good tonight, kinda' rumpled. Like you got fucked in a stairwell, but in a good way."

"Thanks! Very classy. So much for the life of the mind. We shall get heartily fucked up and then fuck heartily." I said. He laughed and tousled my short blond hair.

The doorbell rang. He looked at me grinning and said "Ready for your surprise?"

"Sure. Whatever." Cool, cool, be so cool.

Griff answered the door, and in came one of Griff's jock posse bros, I'd seen on campus but did not know. He was short, wide shouldered, a frame that he had worked hard to pack with thick muscle. Varsity wrestling team. "Rolling Rock for you, Anders?"

"Hell yeah, Griff. I need that." Griff opened another bottle in the kitchen. Anders turned to me, hand outstretched. "Hi. Hugh Anders. Everyone calls me Anders." Warm green eyed male gaze, excellent dry firm handshake.

"Travis Ravenel. They mostly call me Trav."

"Yeah, I've seen you on campus, but I don't think we've had any classes together." We both kicked back on the ugly plaid sofa. He looked around. "I helped Griff move in here. We found this sofa next to a dumpster." Mid-western accent; Chicago, but good west side 'burbs, like Barrington Hills or Hinsdale. It was clear that Anders and Griff had some history, and likely, if I knew Griff at all, that they had hooked up more than once. I fought back a stabbing twinge of acid green jealousy. Relax. Be cool. Let the evening implode.

"You should have tried another dumpster, 'cuz this thang is butt-ugly." I said, referring to the plaid sofa.

Anders shrugged, and laughed, "Well the price was zero except for some dinged pride. People actually watched us loading a dumpster sofa into my truck. The shame was Biblical."

Anders wore a ringer tee shirt with the neck ring accenting his big sinewy neck and the sleeve rings showing off the easy massing of his biceps. He was thick thru the chest as well, the whole package a compact knot of male beefiness. I did not usually go in for blond or ginger guys, but Anders had the most awesome shock of thick strawberry blond hair, plus his fearsome forearms were covered with slightly coarser blond fur. Worn green sweatpants, drawstring hanging loose at the front. Damn.

Griff handed Anders the bottle of Rock, and pulled up the desk chair and sat down. He looked at me questioningly, dark eyebrows raised. The footlocker/table had been moved away from the sofa. Griff had plans; I was in them, so was Anders.

"So, Griffin, what is my surprise? It can't just be the frosty cold Rolling Rock, good as they are," calling his bluff.

Anders answered low and evenly, "I think I am your surprise, Trav. And you are my surprise." His green eyes were wide with a kind of friendly boy lust.

"OK then. Griffin, buddy, anything to say here?" I said with a sly smile.

Griffin looked down, suddenly shy. "Shit. I just knew you two would be wicked hot together, and I am soooo damn right about that. Let's get stupid-high, boys. Then I want you both naked." He went to the desk and fetched a thick spliff already in the clip, blazed up, and took a huge hit. The jay went around four or five times. Anders put his head back, showing a manly jawline with about two days of blond stubble. "Dudes, I am so baked!" he laughed.

"Whoa. Me too. Stoned Henge. The Griff and his weed are always pure witchcraft." I said.

Anders leaned over and kissed me. Broad insistent tongue, aggressive then gentle. big hand behind my head. Extinction-event Asteroids streamed thru my night sky, the iron gate swung open, and I wanted to surrender to this sweet muscular boy with his green eyes and blond fur, wholesome pride and joy of some leafy mid-western suburb.

Anders pulled back and there was a nice girthy mound in his green sweats. Griff sat transfixed, hand down the front of his jeans, amusing his own maleness while watching me with Anders. "Nice. Very nice. Now both of you drop down around your ankles and kick back in blow job position, knee to knee," he said evenly. Griff was going to be the director of our gathering, our lord of misrule.

Anders and I complied, with Anders dropping the sweats he was wearing commando, and slowly pulling the ringer tee over his head, all eyes on his awesome body. Hands behind his head to show his thick biceps and manly pits. Pecs and belly were a rug of coarse blond fur, as was crotch, legs, ass. I put a hand on his chest, spellbound by all his warm soft fuzz. His cock was aroused, about half staff, beer can thick, uncut, the shiny pink glans extending slightly beyond the yummy foreskin. Damn. Damn.

We kicked back, Griff got up and knelt before Anders, trapping him with his dark male gaze. Griff went down, taking Anders' girthy pudd lovingly into his mouth, slow, wet, working the foreskin over the glans with lips and tongue. Anders had his head back, hands behind his head, he moaned, "Aw, Griff baby, suck it like a bitch. Lick my fuzzy blond balls. You like that? Get in there boy!" Griff moaned, and was face deep in Anders' fuzzy crotch.

While Griff was doing as instructed, I leaned into Anders' furry pit, eagerly huffing his young male scent. Locker rooms, wrestling mats, newly harvested wheat fields, green summer lakes. My hand was around my dick, cut, 7.5, blond, pink, responding fully to Anders' scent.

Griff came up from crotch duty, eyes locked with Anders, whose big warm hand was now on my dick, touching, rubbing, assessing, exploring. He reached lower for my balls cupping them. "UnnHH!" was the only thing to say at his warm touch.

My dick in his hand, Anders leaned forward and was kissing Griff, an expression of young male lust, tempered with affection and respect. They knew each other, and I was fine with that. It was perfect to watch the two of them kiss, fully erect, open, free, honest, horned, manly, an image of them I will have forever. It was at that moment when I first fell in love with both of them.

They parted, the moment gone. Griff turned to me, with his stoned, shit eating grin. "Trav, where have you been baby? Are you still my slutty bad swimmer boy?"

"Fuck yeah, I'm your boy. Just sitting here waiting for you to service me, you fucking cock whore." I snapped my fingers and pointed to floor between my widely spread legs, "Get in here on your knees, and go down; show me your dick sucking skills. Yeah. Like that." I grabbed his long hair with both hands and forced him all the way down, he gagged twice, then relaxed into it, letting me thrust my dick head into his velvety throat. "Yeah, gag on it bitch. Who is the little spoon now?"

It was Anders' turn to watch, on his face was a look of amazed delight that I had unleashed some dom dirty talk on Griff, alpha dog Griff, with his letter jacket and jock bro-daddie all campus swagger. The varsity short stop was now my bitch. I was the new lord of misrule. I let go of his hair and pushed him away. There were tears in his eyes, and a big streamer of cock throating spit hanging off his lower lip, and I gently wiped it off with the sleeve of my shirt. "Play along with our reindeer games, Anders, the real fun starts now."

Anders gave me a complicit wink, and said, "Yeah. go for it boys, I am all the way in."

Griff was on his knees in front of me, head down, face hidden by shaggy dark hair, a look of abject submission. I wondered if I had gone too far, especially in front of Anders. "Griff, look at me. It is OK baby, I was just playing." He tossed his hair back looking sweetly boyish and woebegone. On my knees with him, I kissed him, slow, loving, gentle, seeking his affection, wanting to be forgiven. He kissed back, affection returned, both hands in my thick blond buzz cut.

He pulled back. "I wanna see you go down on Anders. Looks like he is ready." I slipped between Anders' thick wrestler thighs, He was full hard, foreskin back, drooling precum from his meaty pink dick head. I licked big balls, flicking tongue tip at first, then broad long licks, the blond fuzz wet and plastered down with my spit. I took his meat in my mouth, open wide for his girth, and sucked, fast, slow, and back again.

Anders looked down at me, hearing my hot wet suck sounds, seeing me go down. "Ahhh! Yeah, Trav, so good, suck me, like that!" Griff had a hand on the back of my head, the other was touching Anders balls. He did not force me down, which I expected as payback.

Anders stopped us, "Whoa! Stop! I don't wanna cum!" We both backed away from Anders' fearsome cock, which I had brought to the edge with my mouth, hard and shiny wet with my spit.

Griff said "I want Anders to fuck me. I wanna be sodomized with that horse cock. Bareback. Vaseline." Anders was right into it, and bridled with pride at being Griff's designated stud. We all stood up, pulled off the last of our clothes as if they were on fire and moved to the futon, Griff going for lube and fuck towel. Anders was standing and I went down on him, eagerly fluffing his meat to stud fuck Griff's ass.

"Wait" Anders said, "I wanna rim you both." I sprawled on my back, grabbing my ankles, Anders slow stroked his now greased up cock, overhand style, and went face deep in my ass, groaning, giving strong long broad licks with his wide powerful tongue. Soon he and Griff were both giving me rim, and I let out UnnnnnnHHH! These two alpha jock bros were horned to lick my ass, and I freaking loved it. What the actual fuck had I done to deserve such epic joy?

We moved on to the next agenda items. Griffin was on his back, legs back, Anders touching his boy hole with thick fingers, I put pillows behind Griff's head, so he could watch Anders stud fucking him. I slipped off the futon and went behind Anders, diving face deep into his beefy blond furry ass, giving him butt licks, getting him horned to plow Griff's boy pussie. "Ahhh. Unnnnh," animal sounds; he would soon be in full rut.

I hopped back on the futon, watching up close as Anders' massive greased up dick penetrated Griff's equally greased up boy pussie. Griff was full hard, lubed, stroking slowly. I moved up and kissed him, deep but gentle, helping him take in Anders' thickness. He relaxed, Anders went balls deep and held there. Anders had a 'digger' fuck style, going deep and not backing out much, laboring, workmanlike, hot. Griff was now all the way into it, one hand stroking, the other pushing his balls flat and back so they would feel Anders' muscle boy inbound strokes.

I straddled Griff's smooth chest and offered my cock at his mouth. He took it eagerly, and I fucked his mouth, slow, gentle, letting him know I was past the aggression I had shown him earlier. Anders was pounding harder now and I could feel his force and motion via Griff's body moving below me. Griff unloaded hard from Anders' pounding and my cock fucking his mouth, I felt him writhe below me, and felt ropes of his cum landing on my lower back and ass. The sight of Griff's jizz roped on my ass seemed to trigger Anders, and he unloaded, pounding, rutting, grunting, "Yeah! Yeah! FUCK yeah!" Horned by their fucking, I now unloaded in Griff's mouth with my jizz, I held still and let my pulsing cum pour down his gulping throat. Anders and I both stayed inside Griff, letting him recover from having both his holes so thoroughly used.

I started to move off and Anders said "Wait! Stay right there Trav." He leaned forward and licked Griff's jizz off of my ass and lower back, still inside of Griff. Fucking hot. He finished and I got off. Anders' dick was drooling post cum, his chest fur matted with sweat up at his collar; I dropped and took him in my mouth, savoring his cum drip, cleaning him up. I rose up and licked Griff's cum ropes out of his belly fur, then went higher up to taste his sweat.

Griff had fetched around. Anders and I had almost silenced him with our cocks, but now he shouted "OK! Which one of you perverts is gonna lick all this jizz off my belly?" Anders dove for it, his big pink tongue and blond scruff hot on Griff's lean brown belly, he slurped up the cum like a plate of oysters.

Finished, he sprawled back next to Griff, taking some well earned rest. Smiling, I went to the kitchen and opened three more bottles of Rock, gulping on one, bringing the other two back to my boys. I slipped in between the two of them and we gulped down the beer. Anders put his head back and chugged, then I watched Griff do the same. "I think you two altered my molecular structure. Now I know why I go to college," Griff laughed.

Anders touched his smooth chest. "Griff, dude, you are one hot fuck. Baseball players always are. Shower?" Anders asked.

"Sure. Go shower with Anders, Trav, I know you want to." Fuck yeah I did. Anders and I were in the shower, soaping and rinsing, his fur darker and slicked down from the water. The shower door was open, Griff in a pair of loose mesh gym shorts, watching us, leaning back against the basin. Anders put both palms against the tile, bending forward a bit, letting me wash his deep ass with Griff's honey bar soap. I touched his pink asshole and he shivered. I could see Griff was aroused by our shower play, and smirking.

Anders and I dried each other, his muscles and fur a wonder to me. Viking prince. Prairie son. We looked for our clothes, and he quickly dressed. "I would stay, but I have an early final tomorrow. I am worried about this one guys."

"I am sure you will do well, Anders." I said warmly.

"Thanks, Travis. You are awesome and wicked hot. This was fun. I am up for repeat." He kissed me. "Griffin, buddy, thanks for hosting. So hot that you got this apartment." He kissed Griff.

"You know it, Anders. Very hot to see you with Travis tonight. We are soooo doing this again!" Griff purred. Host. Porn director. Lord of misrule.

Coat on, door open, and Anders was gone. I finished dressing and sat on the sofa. Griff found the roach from earlier and lit up, there were two hits for each of us, smoked in silence.

"Well??" he finally asked.

"So very awesome. Thank you for sharing him with me."

He gave a low dirty laugh. "You are so welcome. I knew you two would play well together. And it was hot to watch you with him."

"It would be so great to fuck him. Take that beefy ass." I said.

Griffin gave me a look, eyebrows up. "I am working on it." He looked at me sidelong. "Were you jealous?"

"Mmmm, a little bit, at first. But then we got rolling and I was just way blissed out to be with you both." I sighed.

"You handled yourself well. He really likes you. Trav, I need for you to be as discreet about Anders as you have been about us. Everything down low, no gossip. If you hook up with him one-on-one, all cool, but I want you to tell me about it after. Are you good with that? I know all this down low shyte is not ideal for you." A directive and an ask.

"Sure. I've been very discreet, and I will do so for Anders. Anything you boys need, I am all the way in. It IS ideal Griff, all my best times here are with you. I can work with whatever bandwith you have for me."

"Damn, you are so smart and cool. I knew you were from the first day of macro econ. Excellent. Good boy. You are always my little spoon, you know that, right?" he grinned.

I laughed, flattered. "Yes, I do want that. Spooning is fundamental, but I should get back to my dorm. One more final tomorrow afternoon and I am DONE!" I gathered up my shit, coat, backpack. He handed me a flashlight at the door.

"Here, use this on that damn path back to campus, it gets so fucking dark all up in there. Wolves and Mountain Lions and incel rapists and shit." he said.

"Awwww, Griffin, I'm touched that you care. Text me tomorrow, after 3p, OK?"

"Sure, Good luck with that final, asshole." He hugged me and I was out the door, into the cold dark night, Griffin's goofy flashlight in hand. Christmas was coming and I could smell wood smoke on the still night air.

WG