Varsity Low Ch. 10

Story Info
Easter Weekend in Richmond for Trav and Anders...
10.8k words
4.9
1.6k
3
Story does not have any tags

Part 9 of the 11 part series

Updated 03/30/2024
Created 03/27/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Desperate for changing
Starving for truth
I'm closer to where I started
I'm chasing after you

I'm falling even more in love with you
Letting go of all I've held on to
I'm standing here until you make me move
I'm hanging by a moment here with you

Forgetting all I'm lacking
Completely incomplete

I'll take your invitation
You take all of me

Lifehouse ---- Hanging by a Moment

*******

A pair of large limestone obelisks marked the driveway; I pulled in and stopped the GTI between them. The drive of fresh pea gravel ran straight back towards a large forecourt paved with rough granite cobblestones. The house reared up just beyond, a substantial brick five bay Richmond neo-Georgian, circa 1938. Slate roof sporting five ample dormers; copper gutters and drains. Wide chimneys rising from high gables. Matching one level wings stretched out from both sides. Authentic working shutters gleamed in a dark hunter green gloss, as did the big front door. Splendid broken pediment door surround, with ample Doric pilasters, sidelights and transom of leaded glass. Everything shone with obsessive maintenance and pride; discreetly substantial, cooly welcoming, effortlessly tasteful. It was the home I had known since the sixth grade with Vera and Jasper; my stepmother and father.

I turned to Anders whose wide eyes with raised brows were taking in the scene.

"Whoa. Fuck all the way around, Trav! This is...a lot!" he said with some apprehension.

I took his big warm hand in mine. "You can breathe now. It is just a house, with hallways and bathtubs and sofas and shit. You would not be here if I thought you could not handle this. Plus, I love you all the way down to your extra wide furry feet, werewolf boy, and that is just a fact certain. I will have your back every minute. Just be yourself and they will adore you."

"Thanks Trav, I love you too. I will do my best." Anders said softly. Back in gear, the GTI crunched the pea gravel as we rolled slowly towards the forecourt and the long weekend.

<<< >>>

Three weeks previous, I was hanging out with Griffin, sprawled back on the plaid dumpster sofa in his flat. We were sporadically blazing a spliff while watching an obscure Joan Crawford film called 'Flamingo Road'. Joan and her eyebrows played a feisty displaced carney dancer who marries up. Murder and mayhem ensue, but Joan hung onto her man and all her shit. Not Joan's best, but not bad either.

"I am taking Anders home to Richmond for Easter weekend." Grif gave me his look of mock horror.

"Whoa. Are you sure about that?" he paused the film.

"Yeah, It is time. Anders wants to go and he will do great. Are you going home to Mobile?"

"No. I waited too late and the flights got too expensive. Mom is pissed; she told me I can sit here alone and eat cheap Ramen noodles out of the microwave. Fuckin' family. Oh well." Grif sighed.

"Do you wanna come to Richmond with us?" I asked.

"Hell no, but thanks. You need to be there with Anders sans any distraction like me. Besides, Vera don't want my white trash Bama butt on her flawless Sheraton dinning chairs. I will eat from Saphire Thai, get LAX Jose and Caleb stupid-high and try to coax them into a threesome." he clowned.

"That sounds really good, actually." I laughed. "Can I just do Easter here with you? Make it a foursome?"

"Nope. You guys need to do this. It is time." Grif was serious. "Prep Anders. Thoroughly. Make it a really good weekend for him. Do not let Vera and Jasper scare him off," he advised. Shrewd wisdom wrapped in bad boy scruffiness.

Anders arrived, pink and grinning from the gym. Ringer tee, old sweatpants with undone drawstring big hangin' up front. His very presence and physicality lofted me, like a magic carpet. He and Grif did their ritualized team jock-bro shoulder hug thing with fist bumps, which always made me smile.

"Hey Trav...." leaning over the back of the sofa kissing me while Grif fetched us all three cold bottles of Amstel. We settled back on the sofa, Grif pulled over his desk chair. "We need to get you a real chair, Grif. Do some dumpster diving; we've been out of the hunt lately. The lesbians have all our best spots by now." Anders teased Grif.

"Yeah, or maybe just go to a regular store." Grif mused.

"Now you sound more bougie than stepmomster Vera. Always be true to your roots." I mocked Grif.

"Yeah, Trav? Be true to this root." he stood, grabbed his junk in loose gym shorts and shook it my direction, laughing.

"Any ol' time, Bama boy!" I shot back while taking Anders' hand.

We settled down, slurping Amstel, passing the spliff with no sense of urgency in even keeping the thing lit.

"Trav, what clothes do I need for Easter, I mean what should I be wearing?" Anders looked at me, eyebrows raised, blondish cinnamon scruff right next to his pink velvet lips.

"Ah, yeah..." stepping back from my Anders trance. "Good polo under a navy blazer with khakis and loafers will win the hearts and minds for both Easter supper and Saturday drinks. That mint green polo you have always makes me wanna lick you like a melting ice cream cone. Bring swim trunks; the pool will be filled and ready with heater full on." Grif rolled his eyes at my fairly blatant pitch to Anders.

"I can do all that. My blazer has gotten too tight thru the shoulders and chest. It looks stupid." he said, somewhat worriedly.

"No problemo. We can day trip into DC; get kitted out at J. Press and Brooks Bros. Maybe lunch at Greenhouse in the Jefferson Hotel, where we might see the ghost of Nancy Reagan, getting her Tarot thrown." I offered.

"Sounds, great Trav, but I can't afford that kind of shopping right now."

"Cool. I front the shopping, you can pay me back whenever." I offered further.

Anders turned to Grif and asked "What do you think?"

Grif warily took a chug and swallowed. "Take the win, Anders. Young Trav here wants Easter weekend to be good for you, for both of you. Follow his lead and let him make that happen." Whoa. Stoner Bama boy jock on the Dean's List. Fuck all the way around.

"Ok then. I will embrace my role as kept boy." he sighed.

"I will be thinking of new ways for you to earn your keep." I purred. Anders laughed, Grif rolled his eyes at my overt lechery yet again.

"I feel better. Thanks, Trav...and Grif." Anders grinned.

"Whew. So very glad we got all that important shopping and en foo foo DC lunching sorted out!" Grif clowned, "cuz' we have an XL pie coming from Little River Pizza."

The pizza arrived, Grif at the door, shamelessly running his magic Grif game on the hot delivery boy, who appeared to be maybe seventeen. "Seriously Grif? That boy was pure jail bait. You want his townie daddie showin' up here with a shotgun? Check yourself before you wreck yourself, bro." I mock scolded.

"Yeah, sorry Trav; I see hotness and have to try for it. He was into me; I could tell." Grif said pensively.

"He was into you for a bigger tip, dude." Anders spoke up. "Let it go, Trav. Anyway, let's get into some slices."

Fresh Amstels were opened, and we wolfed slices right out of the pizza box. After demolishing the pizza, we settled into an impromptu belching contest, which Anders clearly won.

"You boys wanna cum on my face?" Grif asked, clear and even. I looked at Anders, who gave me a slight nod.

"Cool. but we can't stay over; we both have early classes." I responded. Anders gave me a wink. Grif was up like a panther, returning Satyr-naked with full wood, a towel, and an open pot of Vaseline. His splendid baseball player ass was in front of me, lightly dusted with dark fur, and I grazed his muscular glutes with my fingertips. This earned me a full body shiver and moan. Anders watched, his boyish face slack with lust.

Anders and I stood facing each other, Grif on the floor between us, his musky dark cut cock already greased up and drooling, in eager anticipation of getting his face heavily jizzed. I reached over and lowered Anders' sweatpants so the waistband was just below and behind his ample fuzzy scrot, drawstring hanging loose below, girthy uncut 7" at half staff rising from its nest of thick untrimmed jock bush. Fuck around. Dude was varsity boyish and wholesome, yet totally manly below decks. Make me drool.

Anders opened my belt and Levis, lowering the jeans so that my 7.5" cut blond cock and big blond-fuzzed balls were just over the waistband of my black boxer briefs. He touched my cock, lightly with his fingertips, under the shaft, making me shiver. "Damn, Trav..." he rasped.

Grif was licking our balls, as Anders and I greased and stroked our hard dicks, languid and unhurried, in anticipation of soiling Grif's handsome upturned face with ample cum loads. Grif was in the horny zone, a pure supplicant to the lusty college boys standing over him.

I put my left hand on Anders' shoulder, feeling the muscles working as he stroked his dick, slow to fast and back again. He put his left hand on the nape of my neck and pulled me in for a horny kiss while we both stroked. Grif, looking up from below, moaned loudly at this view, and I could hear nothing but three greased cocks being stroked while Anders imploded my universe with his broad pink tongue in my mouth.

"I gotta cum!!" Anders breathed, grabbing Grif by the hair and turning his face up and towards him, "Annnh, Annh, Annh, Fuck, take this load, bitch!" Anders shot hard and thick, soiling Grif's handsome face with his virile jizz ropes. I held back, watching his cummy foreskin sliding over his blunt meaty dick head, sharing his primal moment of maleness.

Seeing Anders' huge load on Grif's face triggered me. "Cumming! Now!!" I shot hard onto Grif's upturned face, already soiled with Anders' load. "Unnnnnngh! Damn!" Time slowed as my cum spattered Grif's face.

Cocks still in hand, we now watched Grif, as his blunt musky glans got huge, shiny with grease, a stream of precum trailing to the carpet. Face up and thoroughly soiled with our jizz, he reared back slightly and let fly his ropes and spatters onto his lean brown belly and the Satyr planes of his smooth pecs. "Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" We stood over him, both mesmerized by the totality of his cumming, letting him savor every moment of his experience.

I took the towel and gently wiped cum away from his eyes. He looked up at both of us. "Damn guys! Who needs porn when I have you boys!" Anders laughed.

"Fuckin' hot, Grif. You are such a a boy slut!" I bent down and kissed Grif from above, fierce and dominating, and he submitted, tasting our combined jizz on Grif's lips. I reared up, Anders gave me a wry smile and licked the cum off my lips. "Damn. Trav..."

Anders and I wiped off our dicks, upped our pants, Grif trotted off to the shower. Anders sat on one end of the sofa, I laid down with my head in his lap while he slowly touched my tight blond buzz cut. Grif returned from his quick shower. "Another beer boys?" His nether regions wrapped in a huge white shower towel.

"No thanks, Grif. I need to catch up on some emergency reading for that goofy lit class early AM tomorrow." Anders responded.

"Professor Resting Bitch Face?" Grif asked.

"Yep." Anders sighed.

"Mmm. I feel your pain. Good luck with all that." Grif laughed.

"Thanks for the pizza, Grif." I said.

We said our 'goodnights' with hugs and fist bumps and were out the door, headed up the path to campus. I put my arm over Anders' wide shoulders and pulled him close, just 'cuz I wanted to.

<<< >>>

I parked the GTI in the forecourt; Anders and I got out to stretch from our drive before heading in. The front door opened slightly, and out nosed our big affable Chocolate Lab, leaping and bounding and wagging with pure joy at our arrival. We squatted down to receive the requisite face lickings.

"Yeah, good boy!" Anders laughed with delight. "What's his name?"

"George Washington. 'Geo' for short. He answers to Geo." I explained. Geo instantly adored his new friend, nuzzling and sniffing Anders' ample crotch with his noble canine snout, a move I could certainly relate to.

The door opened wider, and out came Alva, live-in house keeper. She had been with Vera since before marrying Jasper, and was an essential part of the family. Alva and Vera carried on like sisters most of the time. Alva had a nice two room suite up on the third floor. She ran everything; contractors, caterers, groundsmen, pool boys, painters, day help. Nothing happened without her fearsome supervision.

"Travis! Welcome home!" she hugged me, smelling of baking pies and other kitchen delights.

"Alva! You've been baking." I said. "This is my friend Hugh Anders. We just call him 'Anders', like, all the time."

"Welcome to Richmond Mr. Anders! So nice you could come down from college and share Easter with us!" Alva hugged Anders.

"It is a pleasure to meet you, Alva, and great to be here." Anders said with his big charming smile.

"I will take you up to your rooms, and you can settle in." Geo was now sniffing Anders' meaty ass, barley contained by a pair of worn Levi's 505's. "GEO! Behave around guests!" Alva admonished the dog, without any apparent effect. Geo had good taste.

We fished our kit out of the GTI's hatch, and headed inside. Wide center hall ran the depth of the house, staircase up one side. Black and white marble tiles laid on the diagonal, big French doors with sidelights at the back led out to the terrace. Anders looked around, wide eyed, "You like?" I asked him.

"Yeah. Awesome house, Trav," he grinned at me, as we headed upstairs with our bags.

"Travis, your room and bath are all fresh and clean for you. Mr. Anders is right across the hall in the small guest room, so you boys can be close. Come down to the kitchen when you get settled for sandwiches and beer." She took my lower jaw in one warm hand, "It is so good to have you home!"

"Thank you Alva, You're the best." I said. She headed downstairs. Anders busied himself sorting our bags, but I could feel him watching and listening, looking for clues.

Anders looked around at my room. Gray walls, white trim, a big low platform bed, solid enough to remain silent even during the most hectic of fucks. Vintage sconces with small shades on each bulb. Tall bookcases flanked the desk; scruffy vintage leather sofa faced a large wall mounted flat panel. Bath tiled in black and white, decent sized walk in shower. "Your room does not have a bath...guess you'll have to cross the hall and shower with me."

"Hell to the fuck yeah. I like your room; so very...Trav. Cool, spare, reserved, clean cut." he said.

I laughed, "Ok, if you say so." He was looking out the tall sash windows at the rear of the property. Terrace of random squares and rectangles of thick slate ran the full width of the house, surrounded by a limestone balustrade; wide easy steps down to a thick flawless open lawn. Pool at a generous distance from the house. Four car detached garage that loaded discreetly from the side facing away from the house, dressed up with dove cote, wing walls, windows with shutters to look like an actual carriage house.

I enveloped him from behind, and held him close. "Wow, Even your backyard looks like a movie set." He sighed, with a hint of apprehension.

"I am glad you like it. We are going to have a good time this weekend. Eat their food, drink their wine, swim in their pool. Fuck on this bed. Smoke Grif's weed. Play with Geo. Tomorrow, I will take you around Richmond, and show you some of my fave places." I said, reassuringly.

"Nice. Let's go down and get sandwiches. I am starving." He said.

"Of course you are, werewolf boy." I laughed, and we headed downstairs.

Alva was at the breakfast room table, laptop open, legal pads of 'to-do' lists, phone on. "Is the party already out of hand?" I asked.

"Almost. Vera keeps inviting people and it is tomorrow night. I have to go see my sister down in Petersburg this evening, You boys will be on your own; there is lasagna to heat up, salad, and that garlic Texas Toast you like." she sighed.

"Well, that's our Vera. We'll make sandwiches and clear up, you can focus, we'll be more than OK for dinner too, don't worry. Where is the golden couple anyway?" I asked.

"Connecticut. Business. They get in tomorrow afternoon."

"Nice. They will probably be late for their own party and no help to you." we laughed at the endless absurdity of the Vera and Jasper show. "Let us know if we can help."

"Thanks, Trav. Go make sandwiches for Mr. Anders. There are towels by the pool. I want you boys to have a good weekend. I will be fine." she made an actual 'shoo-ing' motion for us to go into the kitchen, as if we were rambunctious young goats.

Pantry and fridge were loaded with food, and we made towering ham-swiss-turkey on dark rye piles, washed down with cold Amstel. We chewed and grunted, nodding approval to each other, eating standing at the counter. Dude could fuckin' eat.

After clearing up from our late lunch of sandwiches in the kitchen, I found Anders in the vastness of the dining room, looking up at the large vintage oil portrait over the fireplace. "Who is this? He is almost as good looking as you are Trav, same blue eyes."

"Mmm. Thanks. My grandfather, Anson Ravenel. He was a Federal Appeals Court judge, and more than a bit of a rascal." I said.

"That explains the push to get you headed to law school, maybe?"

"Something like that. It's complicated." I sighed.

"He looks kinda' like...."

"...a member of our 'down low frat'? Yeah, I am pretty sure he was." I answered with a sardonic smile. "Let's get into our swim trunks and head out to the pool. I need to do some laps to clear my head. We'll bring Geo. Toss him the Frisbee and tennis balls."

"OK, Trav. Sounds great," giving me his big boyish smile.

Geo followed us out to the pool, up for anything. We set up, with Alva's towels. "Let's go get the Frisbee and tennis balls in the garage. Come with me." I said.

Two cute beasts in tow, I code opened the garage door to one of the empty bays. After finding the Frisbee and tennis balls on a shelf, I turned to find Anders leaned back against Jasper's black Range Rover, cock and balls out over the waist of his board shorts, undone drawstring hanging below. "Service me, rich boy. Gulp down my load." he said low and even, giving full-powered-male gaze.

I pushed the button and the garage door rolled down. Geo stretched out on the cool concrete with a huge annoyed sigh, clearly just tolerating our human nonsense. There was important Frisbee play to get to.

Using my flip-flops as padding, I dropped to my knees, flicking the dick head with my tongue, glans emerging from his thick Nordic foreskin. "Yeah. Get me hard with your mouth, yeah, like that. Gimme that hot suck, slow southern style." he growled. I was doing all of that, plus licking his big full fuzzy balls. I went slow, deep, edged him, eased back. Birds sang outside, over the faint drone of a distant leaf blower on one of the neighboring estates. The garage smelled of contained heat, fresh paint, lawn food.

I was easing toward the close. Anders had one big hand on the back on the back of my head, the other just under my lower jaw, cupping. "Ah. Yeah. I gotta cum." He spilled his jizz in my mouth, I was gulping hard to keep up. "Ahhh. Ahhh. Ahhh!" low, studly grunts. I stayed on his dick, letting him fully savor his blowjob.

I backed off, looked up at him. "damnnnn, Trav...!" he said smiling, one hand affectionately in my blond buzzcut. We got our shit back together, and leaned against the Rover. "So, when is my turn to get off?" I asked.

He leaned close, almost whispering. "Tonight you get to fuck me in your boyhood room. Pretend I'm that jock guy from HS you always wanted to bring home and pound."

"Ah. OK. That could more than probably happen." I managed.