Vault 62 Ch. 04

Story Info
Seeding The Head Of Security.
9.9k words
4.86
3.5k
4
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/02/2024
Created 04/28/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And here is chapter 4!

Contains: futa on female, hyper cock and ridiculous body proportions, lots of fucking cum and cum inflation, and pregnancy/hyper pregnancy. Also Fallout and Bethesda references and such, of course.

Tags are for the story as a whole.

Comments and feedback are appreciated!

Happy reading :)

*****

Another week passed.

Imogene stood nervously in the room that was designed to be used for artificial-semination. Bright lights shone above her, her surroundings sterile. There wasn't much in the ways of decor since the room had been repurposed to accommodate its new purpose, a single long exam table at its center, the walls lined with gray-steel countertops and wooden cabinets, a few anatomical posters here and there still present; besides that most of the actual medical equipment had been removed to storage, no longer needed now that a much less scientific experiment was to take place.

After hours more of salacious fun together - along with a shower for both of them and almost as much time spent cleaning - she and Bridget really had sat down the next day and talked about what needed to happen. The pair once more convened in the Overseer's office, much of her semen-ruined belongings replaced, almost zero evidence left of what had taken place in that very room. Bridget had taken a pregnancy test that very morning - the vault having thousands in stock - and confirmed that she was indeed pregnant. They'd been successful.

Their talk about how things would proceed was brief, but urgent. Bridget told Imogene that this wasn't something they could rush into: Imogene wasn't going to be allowed to impregnate all the women in Vault 62 as soon as possible for multiple reasons. One of which - and the most pressing matter at hand - was that a certain measure had to be taken before anything else. They had one more obstacle to overcome, and her name was 'Mei Nakamura' - the vault's Head of Security. Imogene was informed that Mei would need to be brought on board first!

Furthermore, it was explained to her that Ms. Nakamura wouldn't allow the lewd activities to occur under her watch - that was unless she experienced what Bridget had! And apparently the Overseer had already planned out how Imogene would do it. She would relay the information that the vault's Cryo Sperm Bank had failed due to some freak-incident with the power, but that Vault-Tec had secretly provided a back-up in the case that had happened. Imogene was the back-up! Yes, Bridget would tell her Head of Security that the company had purposefully included a futanari amongst the residents, and that she was to provide the semen needed for insemination directly in a worst case scenario - which is what they were currently facing.

Imogene had agreed to the ploy without complaint - Mei was on her list of people she wanted to bed anyway!

So there she was, waiting nervously in what had to be one of the most frigid areas of Vault 62, her suit only providing enough warmth to make the low-digit temperature tolerable. Imogene wasn't sure how her meeting with Mei would go but she'd do whatever she had to seduce the Asian woman if that's what it came down to. She'd made herself look presentable, her balls and cock tucked tightly out of sight, her secret still not revealed to anyone that wasn't Bridget; Imogene was also horny as hell, Overseer denying her any further lurid encounters despite her protests, Bridget claiming she didn't want to endanger her pregnancy - at least not until more testing was performed.

She tapped her foot anxiously. What was taking Mei so long? Bridget had given Imogene a place and a time to meet the Head of Security, and though she'd arrived early she'd still expected Mei to be there already! Leaning against one of the counters, Imogene kept her eyes locked on the door, so stressed out she had to remind herself to actually breathe; her eyes did flick to the clock across from her occasionally, counting down the seconds until Ms. Nakamura was due to arrive - she wasn't late yet but she would be if she didn't enter soon!

The door opened.

Imogene immediately jolted into an upright-position as the lead guard marched into the room, Mei quietly closing the door behind her once she stepped in. She looked exactly how she always did, her sharp features stiff, her hair short and feathered, her awesomely fit figure tightly wrapped in her jumpsuit; Imogene also noticed that Mei had her pistol holstered on her suit's belt, along with a walkie-talkie and her keycard. Mei didn't say a word as she entered, walking straight up to Imogene, her arms folded over her small chest.

Silence permeated the room. Neither Mei nor Imogene spoke, staring each other down, burning holes into each other. Mei gave the futa a once over, focusing on her crotch for a long moment, her eyes narrowing; Imogene tried not to let the uncomfortable aura surrounding the woman get to her, standing strong, her expression as neutral as Mei's. After several terse minutes the Head of Security took a step back, uncrossed her arms, and shook her head, sighing. Had she made some kind of decision?

"So Dr. Walsh wasn't lying to me," Mei said in her deep voice, meeting Imogene's eyes again, "you really were sent by Vault-Tec in case the Cryo Sperm Vault failed. You are a futanari? Is that right, Ms. Smith?"

Imogene nodded.

"Yes to both, though my name isn't 'Jane Smith' - that was just an alias. My name is Imogene. I was hired by Vault-Tec to ensure the experiment of Vault 62 proceeded as planned if anything were to go, erm, awry with the Cryo Sperm Bank - secretly, of course. You know how the company is."

She hoped her explanation sounded official, and when Mei nodded in return, she knew she hadn't blown her cover.

"I do. And so I am to be impregnated now? It seems odd to have the Head of Security be one of the first to undergo such a thing - it might compromise the safety of the vault."

"I... I understand your hesitancy at being chosen to undergo insemination so soon," Imogene started, picking her words carefully, "but it was in Vault-Tec's plans from the beginning, the idea proposed by Dr. Walsh herself. She wants to set a good example for the residents and staff, and hopes that having herself and you, the Head of Security, be some of the first to be impregnated will help ensure that."

"I see."

That was all Mei Nakamura responded with, causing Imogene to gulp.

"Then we might as well get this over with. The sooner it's done the better. I'll start stripping now."

Imogene was caught by surprise at just how blunt Mei's statement was. Her eyes widened as the fit woman reached behind her neck to begin unzipping her vault-suit, wondering if she should do the same. Mei didn't bother to turn away from Imogene, nor did she show any signs of being embarrassed by her actions, her features as cool and calm as ever as she bared herself to the futanari. Imogene tried not to openly ogle Mei, but it was difficult not to considering how curious and excited she was to see the Head of Security naked.

Mei's complexion was even paler than her own or Bridget's, probably in no-small part due to her heritage and the fact that no one in the vault had seen the Sun in nearly a month. Her shoulders were broad and strong. Her chest was small, her breasts less than a handful each, capped with even tinier brown nipples and matching areola - though Imogene licked her lips at the sight of them regardless! Her arms were muscular, Mei's biceps bulging with sinewy-brawn, light-blue veins snaking across them, visible beneath her ethereal skin-tone. She pulled her jumpsuit lower.

Her stomach was flat and chiseled, owing to a set of defined abs, Mei possessing a six-pack that bulged out with every breath she took. Imogene discovered that her hips were surprisingly wide, apparently having not noticed their jutting when she watched her walk around the vault. She was further surprised by how neat and trim Mei's groin hair was, her midnight-black pubes fashioned into a thin strip that rose to the bottom of her hard midsection. Thick, muscular thighs framed her crotch, and her pussy must have been utterly miniscule considering that Imogene couldn't really make out its presence between the Head of Security's legs.

When Mei finished undressing, she bent down and scooped up her jumpsuit, folding it and pulling something from its belt-loop.

"Here," Mei held out that 'something' to Imogene, waiting until the futa had taken it before she set her vault-suit down on the counter, "you can use this."

Imogene turned the object over in her hand, studying it, not understanding why she'd been given a bottle of lube.

"Lube?" Imogene questioned, glancing up at Mei, "Why do I need this? I figured we would just do some foreplay first and the-"

Mei shook her head.

"No. No foreplay. I want this to be over with as soon as possible - I am not here for fun. The lubrication should be enough."

She turned away from the futanari to face the exam table, bending over it and grabbing onto its edges, further presenting herself to Imogene by spreading her legs.

"You may proceed when you're ready."

Imogene's face went red, but it wasn't from arousal, it was from anger - who was Mei to treat her like this!?

"Um, but what about me? I'm not, erm, erect yet, and I can't do this unless I am!"

"That is of no concern to me. Do whatever you need to, just hurry up!

Glaring at Mei, Imogene understood that there would be no reasoning with her. Setting the bottle of lube down, she stripped down, kicking her jumpsuit to the side. Her utterly flaccid cock and balls drooped down against her legs, shriveling from the coldness of the air; Imogene immediately grabbed her member and stroked it, warming it up, forcing life into her snoozing snake. She hadn't expected to have to jerk herself off! Things were not going as planned, and Imogene wasn't sure how to proceed, knowing that it would take her quite a while to get fully hard.

She switched her focus to Mei. Now that she could observe the woman's slit unimpeded, Imogene could see that it was indeed incredibly tiny! It might've been the smallest she'd ever laid eyes on, barely visible on Mei's groin, its shape nothing more than a thin line without any other discerning features present; Imogene also noticed the woman's backside for the first time, and was just as stunned by its size - because Mei had a fucking fat ass!

It must've been bigger than Bridget's! Two, white globes stared back at Imogene, so large they jutted out from the sides of Mei's waist while rolling up the small of her back. How the fuck did she not spot this before!? Mei's lower-cheeks were so enormous that Imogene was pretty sure they could've swallowed her entire head in their creamy cleavage, easily as fat as Bridget's tits; they also appeared to be incredibly firm, no doubt enhanced by Mei's extreme level of fitness. They barely jiggled or shook even when the woman adjusted her stance!

More enticed than ever, Imogene snatched the bottle of lube back off the table and poured it over her cock, shivering from how damn chilly the liquid was. She spread it over her member - which was still soft - and stepped up to Mei, finally deciding on a course of action; Mei was going to help her achieve an erection whether she liked it or not, and Imogene knew just how to make it happen! Once she finished soaking her dick, she did the same to Mei's mini-slit, rubbing the substance into it with a finger, finding that even a single digit struggled to penetrate the woman's folds. Fuck, she was tight!

To Imogene's growing rage, Mei didn't react in the slightest to the stimulation.

"Alright, Ms. Nakamura," Imogene got ready to begin the insemination, positioning herself behind Mei, "I'm uh, I'm gonna start now. That alright with you?"

"Finally." Imogene could practically hear the Asian woman's eyes roll as she spoke, her teeth gritting from the mental imagery, "Please hurry, I have more important things to be doing right now."

Imogene's fists clenched before she forced herself to relax - she'd change Ms. Nakamura's attitude soon enough! Putting one hand on the pear-shaped woman's waist - immediately taken back by how tough Mei's musculature felt - her other hoisted her floppy dick, angling it at the woman's super-small sex. She rubbed her cockhead against Mei's slit, still doing her best to coax any sort of feedback from her; when that didn't work and Imogene's fury reached a near bursting point, she took a deep breath and mashed her glans into Mei's cunt.

She was instantly met with a ridiculous amount of resistance, the feeling akin to trying to fuck a brick wall. Imogene pulled Mei back towards herself while shoving her hips forward, her fingers wrapped tightly around her shaft right below the corona of her glans; even doing all of this barely got her anywhere, Ms. Nakamura's pussy-lips only just peeling open. Sliding her pink crown up and down Mei's slit, Imogene searched for any weak point, the one spot that would allow her to actually make progress. How was she expected to work under these conditions!?

Little by little Mei's pussy spread, its opposition crumbling under Imogene's efforts. Mei still didn't moan, squeal, or cry out, remaining stiff as a statue, her head pointed straight forward; Imogene really wished she could just reach out and yank on Mei's hair, but that would have to wait until she showed emotion of any kind! She stared at the attempted point of penetration, her body quivering as she put all of her strength into fitting just her cockhead into the muscular woman, the lube she'd applied to both their genitalia not making much of a difference in the matter.

Imogene was about to give up entirely when the smallest signs of success shone through. Mei's lower-lips began to give under the immense pressure applied to them, folding inwards before they peeled, blossoming, revealing the pink depths of her sex; Imogene scarcely paid any attention to how pretty her pussy was, so focused that a bomb could've gone off next to her and she wouldn't have looked away. Emboldened, she squeezed her shaft so roughly it hurt her and slammed her hips forward, betting it all on this one motion.

It worked!

"Fucking finally..." Imogene muttered her breath, a bead of sweat forming on her forehead, "I can't believe she's so tight!"

Mei's back arched the moment she was penetrated - though she still didn't utter a word.

"You alright, Ms. Nakamura?"

"I'm fine... Continue."

Imogene would break her resolve eventually!

It took a second for Imogene to continue, relishing in her accomplishment while simultaneously marveling at how snug Mei's pussy felt. There was almost no carnal pleasure gained from the act, just a noticeable amount of pain. Face scrunched up as she tried to come to terms with the vice-like grip Ms. Nakamura's cunt had on her member, Imogene began to pivot her hips towards the woman, trying to stretch her hole and make it more accommodating for the size of her tool; it was nearly just as difficult to get her shaft inside of Mei!

But she gained some momentum, her wobbling dick cramming its way into Mei's slit; if her member wasn't so dense even while flaccid, this whole thing really would've been impossible! And her cock was getting harder, slowly filling out, though not anywhere near its true abominable size - something Imogene hoped would catch the vault's Head of Security by surprise. She still didn't take her hand off her shaft, needing to hold it as steady as possible lest it end up forced out of Mei's cunt from its extreme tightness. That was the real worst case scenario!

As slow-going as it was, Imogene had buried half of her fat length into Mei after many minutes had passed, stretching her cunt out more than it probably ever had previously. Imogene's constant thrusts were well-paced, working as much of her cock into Mei as possible before getting serious, as well as trying to get as erect as she could at the same time. The Asian woman never made a sound throughout all of this, never twitched or squirmed, never clenched harder around Imogene's girth - it was like she was fucking a sex doll! But that would change. She'd have Mei moaning and cumming around her colossal before they were finished, that was a promise!

Fucking the fit woman did start to feel good after some time, Imogene was reluctant to admit. There was still a persistently present ache in her member that wouldn't go away, but it was soon joined by pleasure, Mei's cunt conforming around her cock; Imogene wouldn't even claim she had gaped her yet, but she was getting there! She didn't allow herself any vocal-indication that she was enjoying the act either, attempting to remain as reserved as Mei acted, her lips sealed. Imogene wasn't going to fold until Mei did.

At about the two-thirds point of her not even half-hard cock entering Mei, Imogene hit a barrier: the woman's cervix, as she'd recently learned from Bridget. Now this would be the real test! Imogene realized that in her current state of relative flaccidness there was no way she'd be able to burst through it like she normally would - she'd need to be a good deal more erect before that had any chance of happening! So she'd just have to fuck Mei until then, and show her that being impregnated was the most important thing she could be doing!

Fuck, she couldn't wait.

Imogene picked up a burst of speed, lost in the fantasy of making Mei hers. Cock firm enough that she no longer had to hold onto it to keep it from slipping out, Imogene palmed one of the woman's massive cheeks, shaking it, watching the white mound ripple enticingly; Mei looked back as she was groped, glowering at the futa. Finally, a reaction! A reaction that allowed Imogene to spot the telltale blush on Mei's face, one that displayed that she was enjoying this coupling more than she let on.

Grinning at her, Imogene gave Mei's ass a light swat, teasing her further. Mei shook her head and turned it away. Slowly getting into the salacious act, Imogene pumped her hips harder into her partner, jiggling her huge, pale cheeks, her eyes dropping to where their genitalia interlocked; more of Mei's pussy was out in the open now, her lower-lips puffing up slightly, engorging like every other cunt Imogene had drilled into. There was still no fluid leaking from her slit, nothing to indicate she was feeling a smidgen of arousal - but that wouldn't be the case forever!

As she pounded into the bottom-heavy woman, Imogene's cockhead rammed into her cervix repeatedly, weakening the spongy wall. She could feel it begin to fold under her unforgiving thrusting, especially as her member grew stiffer, Imogene having to stand further away from Mei just to maintain her pace. Her excessively enormous extremity was still nowhere near close to unleashing its potential, but it had practically doubled in size from when she'd first crammed it into Mei's tiny pussy; Imogene expected that once she entered the Head of Security's womb her member would expand exponentially.