Vegas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The ceremonies went good, and then we all headed for Wendy's house to set up for the party the next day. Wendy asked me to help. Going back home on the highway I flew by them in the corvette and waved and beeped at them. I felt like a kid again. Damn, its good to be alive I thought as I stepped on the gas. Twenty miles down the road a state trooper pulled me over for speeding. This time they flew by me and I knew Wendy was laughing at me and Al had to be busting a gut over it.

I passed them again but at a slower pace this time. We got to the house and I met Greg the coach. Later I was by my car and he was leaving and I talked to him.

He said, "Wendy didn't want me to stay as you might be uncomfortable with me around."

The kids took me through the house and showed me the changes she made to it. There was a nice bar and game room in the cellar, something I always said I was going to do but never did. In the back was a room, but nothing in it and I would have made a workshop and tool room out of it. There was an 8-foot bar in the game room with lots of drinks behind it. The basement looks great.

Up stairs, my old den was replaced and now was a sitting and sewing room. The kids laughed at me as you could see my face change. All the colors were in a pink shade.

They were laughing out loud as I said, "What the hell happened here? Didn't I tell you she was a bitch?"

As I turned, Wendy was in the doorway and said, "That's what you get from the bitch when you don't fight for your property," laughing as she left the room.

Kitchen and other rooms were brought up to date and everything looked good. Outside, they showed me the pool and turned the lights on in the pool. She sure had made some nice changes and for the better too. It was now nine at night and all the people left, so I told Wendy that I was going to leave. She and the kids begged me to stay and go for a swim. It was such a nice night I stayed there.

My son had his girlfriend and Cindy had her boyfriend, so we all played in the pool tossing a football around. We were all grabbing each other and tops would come off the girls as we fooled around. Cindy said, "I would swim naked in a New York minute if my parents were not here." Everyone laughed at that and Greg, Wendy and myself went to the game room so the kids could play. We sat at the bar, and Wendy and Greg talked about how she would do in the state championship.

Wendy said, "We have games Tuesday and Thursday. Why don't you come and watch the girls and tell me if they are any good?"

I told her, "I will swing by and watch them," then I left for the night.

The next day, I got there in time for breakfast, and Wendy made it for me. After breakfast, I helped cleaned up from the night before and started to ice the beer down around noontime. Greg showed up and started to help us get everything set up for the guests. They started to arrive and we set out some food for them. Everyone was surprised to see me, and I was the center of attention for some time.

Kate, who lived next door, had a mad look on her face and I knew she wasn't happy to see me.

I talked to Bill her husband, and he said, "She didn't think you did the right thing and is unhappy with you. I miss dancing and feeling up Wendy at the parties. She won't let the guys do that anymore or fool around like we used to."

I talked with Greg some more. I found out that I didn't like him and could not put up with him, so I moved on. He was the type of guy who always corrected you if you said something wrong. It was driving me crazy. I finally ran into Kate and said hi but she wasn't friendly at all.

She told me, "If Wendy marries that asshole and lives next door to me I will shoot you. I can't stand him."

"I'm sorry, I know what you mean, he gets under my skin too."

Wendy came up and said, "I'm glad you two are talking to each other."

I said, "Yes, we agree on different things and are getting alone just fine now."

Wendy said, "I'm glad, because you guys are my two favorite people that I love," then she walked away from us.

The party was still going late at night and it was just the group we used to hang with and a few more. We were all out by the pool fooling around and chasing the women.

I grabbed for Kate and pulled her top down and said, "I was sorry. It was a accident."

"Sorry my ass, you been trying to see them for over twenty years," as she grab me around my neck and rubbed her body all over me and I got a hard on right away.

She yelled to Wendy, "your ex has a hard on and is attacking me."

Wendy yelled back, "Well, get it out so we all can enjoy it."

"No I'm going to start my very own private collection," as she tripped me and we went under the water.

Kate got out of the water and a couple other women came over to attack me. They were trying to pull the trunks off me and I tried to get their suits off too.

Mary, who is sixty, got out of the pool naked, and yelled, "Who the hell has my suit," and we all laughed as Bill threw it to her.

Jean got my suit off me and got out of the pool with it and hung it high on a light post. I was begging for some one to throw it to me but no one would do it.

I asked, "Wendy please get the trunks for me."

"What will I get if I get it for you?"

"Anything, please with sugar on it."

"Can I put them on you," she said.

"Sure just get them"

She got them and jumped in to the pool and went to the shallow end. I followed her like a puppy dog as she held my cock and put them on me. Then I got out and dried off and headed inside for the bar. Most everyone was in there now, so I changed and put my street clothes on.

People were dancing, and Wendy asked me to dance saying, "We will have to dance at the kids wedding, so we might just as well get some practices now."

We didn't dance close, and we talked about the party and the people that were here now.

She said, "It looks like our dirty old gang is still here raring to go."

"Yes the same old horny group," and then the song ended.

The guys kept turning lights down and even fifty-year-old guys get horny.

After two hours of dancing and partying, Bill came up to me and said, "Old Wendy is getting back to normal, thank god. She pushed her body against me as we danced."

A couple of other guys told me the same thing. They said, "How Wendy goes, that's how the party goes," and laughed like hell.

Wendy came up to me and moved her head like you want a dance. We walked to the center and started to dance.

She said, "I forgot all the fun we used to have at the parties, and you always told me to keep my panties on, I hope I can behave," then she laughed.

She moved real close to me and our bodies touched, then I looked around the room and everyone was watching us. I stopped dancing and we went to the bar.

I told her, "I didn't want to be the center of attention."

Greg came over and they danced and everyone else started to dance. I could see as people danced, the guys were getting horny.

The party ended at 3 am and I left for my room. Wendy asked me to come to the game again on Tuesday. I told her I would be there. So that Tuesday I left work for the game and I saw Greg on the sideline cheering her on. I sat in the stands and her team looked real good and beat them by 5 goals. After the game was over, I walked down to tell her they looked good and I didn't see why they shouldn't go all the way.

Greg asked her if she wanted to go to dinner and she told him she had things to do.

She asked me when Greg wasn't around, "Will you follow me home? I have stored your things for two years and didn't throw anything away. You can go through it and see what you want."

"Ok, I will meet you there."

When I got there, she said, "We will eat first and then I will show you the boxes. So many times I want to drag the stuff out and burn it and piss on the fire, I was so mad at you. There is some of your parents pictures, but I wouldn't burn or pee on them," she laughed. "You don't know how mad I was at you."

"You got the pictures from Joe in the boxes?"

"Fuck you asshole, I hope you go blind looking at the fucking pictures."

She went to the stove and didn't face me, I think she was crying. Finally she turned and put the food on the table. We ate without talking much until I talked about the girls team and how good they looked and how well coached they were. She was proud of them and wanted to go all the way with them. We did dishes together and got along just fine.

After I looked at some of the boxes, we went into the house and made popcorn and watched a movie. She changed and put on a long soccer shirt and we curled up on the couch talking and watching the movie.

I asked, "Can I leave the boxes for awhile? It would give me an excuse to come back to see you."

She leaned over and kissed me and said, "Sure, leave them as long as you want to, but you don't need an excuse to come see me, you can come anytime."

I left after the movie, taking the box with my parent's pictures in it. I left the box with the pictures Joe sent me from Vegas.

I saw her again on Thursday at her game, with Gregg on the sidelines.

Just before the second half started, she came up to see me and whispered into my ear, "Asshole," then she smiled and walked away.

They won the game by two goals and I went down and told them what a fine job they did. I didn't get to say to much as Greg was right there and was taking her out for dinner.

I got a phone at eleven that night from Wendy. She said, "Hi asshole," and laughed at me.

I laughed too, and then said, "What's all this all about?"

Thanks to you, Greg proposed to me. I don't need all this when I'm getting the girls ready for the playoffs. I want to concentrate on the girls winning the state championship. He is afraid, with you back in the picture and hanging around, that he will lose me."

"Shit, I'm sorry, I knew that getting the corvette was going to attract girls but I didn't think it would be so many. The salesman told me I would have to fight them off to get into the corvette."

We both laughed at this and talked about a lot of things in general, till one in the morning. She invited me over to swim for the weekend and as it was hot outside I told her I would be there.

She told me, "There is a weekend party at Sue's house, and Greg will be out of town. Would you like to go? The old gang misses you."

I told her, "Yes, I'll go and I'll see you Saturday."

I went over early Saturday morning and she cooked me breakfast and we read the paper on the couch just like old times. The kids showed up at eleven with their dates to cook out and swim. We all fooled around in the pool, throwing the football and playing tag. I got out of the pool with Wendy and we started the grill so we all could eat. After we ate, the kids took off and we lay on the couch to rest up for the party tonight, just like an old married couple would do. As we lay there we both fell asleep in each other's arms.

We woke up at seven to the phone ringing, and it was Greg. I headed to my car to get my clothes that I was going to wear tonight and then took a shower and changed. When I came out, she was just getting off the phone with Greg and went in and took her shower. I make us sandwiches so we had a little something in our stomachs till food was severed at the party. We ate and walked the half block to the party and got there at eight.

Wendy had on a nice short sundress that showed most of her body in a nice way. She still looked good for being in her fifties. At the party, we all had a fine time and it was just like the old days when we all partied hard. She paid a lot of attention to me, but she also moved around a lot to talk to all the guys. A few guys came up to me saying how great she looked tonight and how much fun she was having. That she hasn't been this much fun in two years.

Sue and Mary cornered me and said, "You better not let Greg get hold of her, she is to nice of a girl to be married to him."

I danced some more with Wendy and it was pretty hot. We both were shoving our bodies up against each other and trying to dry hump the other. At the end of the night, I walked Wendy back to her house. I picked up another box out of the garage.

Wendy asked me, "Can I be with you when you looked at Joe's pictures? I want to explain about the pictures rather than you think the worst of them."

"Sure, we can do that. I'll let you know when I pick up the box. I'll do it after your team finishes the tournament, if that is ok?"

She came over and gave me a big kiss and hug that lasted for a long time and then she left, saying, "I love you and always will."

I went to all the soccer games and her team waltzed through the competition, winning by three goals to five. They finished first in the state rankings and that was her goal for the girls. Wendy was having a big party for the girls at the house and wanted me to help control the party.

Of course, Greg was there and he helped out doing things too. The party was from noon to nine and they kept us running all day. I was beat by the time they all left. We finished picking up at ten that night. Our kids were there to help but they left at ten when we finished.

There was just the three of us left. We all sat in the den and Wendy got us drinks. I sat in a recliner and they sat on the couch. My back bothered me, so I lay on the floor talking to them, as they laughed at me. We had another beer, and I guess I was starting to fall asleep. Wendy threw me down a pillow for my head.

She told me, "You can sleep on the couch. I'll make it up for you."

I said, "No thanks," but quickly dozed off again. Next time I looked, the couch was made up and Greg was gone.

"What happened to Greg?"

"He is pissed that I asked you to stay over and I threw him out to piss him off some more. You know where I keep everything, so I'm not waiting on you hand and foot."

"Well, while you're up why don't you get us a couple more beers to drink?"

She brought two more beers and put another pillow on the floor and lay down along side of me. We started to talk and talked about all the things we had done while we were married. A few more beers and we both were sleepy and she got the blanket from the couch and we slept on the floor with our arms around each other. We did a few passionate kisses and went to sleep. Around one we both woke up to go to the bathroom. As I came out of the bathroom, she took my hand and we went into her bedroom and sacked out on top of the bed together.

We both tossed and turned on the bed; neither of us could sleep.

I said, "You know if we had sex I could roll right over and go to sleep."

"Great, and what do I do, watch you sleep the rest of the night? Damn you, you would have to take good care of me first before you cum."

"Shit, I could do that. You know, I drive a corvette, don't you?" as we both laughed.

"What if we felt guilty? Could we put it all back?" she said.

"The cum comes flying out, but I don't know how it goes back in. What if you swallow the evidence? What do we do then."

"No swallowing, I'm tired of taking care of you all the time, when you don't worry about if I'm satisfied or not. Oh no, no more swallowing until I get taken care of a lot better, a whole lot better."

She said, "I guess we could try to put the cum back in that tiny little cock you have after you shoot. You shirk and I get horny, this doesn't seem fair at all. Only way I'll do it is that no sleep till I'm completely satisfied and damn, I think I could keep you here for months."

"Shit, you are on your summer break so that gives us ten weeks," as I took her in my arms and we kissed. She melted right into my arms and I slowly took her clothes off, and then I started sliding my clothes off myself until we were both naked on the bed. I decided I would work her over very slowly and not rush anything. I played with her tits and pulled on her nipples until they were very hard in my hand. I then took them in my mouth and sucked on them every way I could think of. I would take the nipples in my teeth and pull on them until they would pop out of my mouth. I would bite on them softly and nibble on them. She was pulling my head into her breast and pushed my head till my nose was buried in her breast. I licked all over the tits and ran my tongue in between them.

Slowly I moved down her, licking all the way. She kept pulling me up saying that it was her turn. I was on a mission, and I was not about to be stopped by anyone. When I got down to her clit, I continued to lick her. After awhile, I started to suck on it and pull on it with my teeth. Wendy was going to town, pumping my face with her pussy. I was afraid she would knock some of my teeth out of my head. I then slide a few fingers in her pussy as I licked and sucked away on her entrance. She would continue to pump my face and then she like passed out for a few minutes. Then she came back to full strength and pumped some more on my face. She finally shook away from me as she broke loose from my face, saying, "I have to rest or I'll die right here."

She lay there a good five minutes or more till she moved and then she climbed over to my stomach and reached for my hard cock with her hand. Wendy played with it and played with the balls as she moved her hands all over it before she slid it into her mouth. Her tongue worked on my open slit as she tried to force her tongue inside of my cock. From there, she started to lick the whole shaft and the balls. Finally she took the shaft into her mouth and went up and down it like she was out to set a record. She started to hear me moan. She held on to my cock as she looked at me and laughed at me. Next she reached up and pulled a pillow out and put the pillow under my ass. With one hand she played with my balls and the other hand she rubbed my legs with the cock in her mouth she went up and down on my shaft.

She let it slide out of her mouth, as she said, "I'm going to swallow the evidence because you did such a good job on me, but the next two loads you shoot we can put back in if we don't do a good job on each other."

Next my cock was back in her mouth and she picked up the pace for a while then slowed down for a while. Wendy kept this pace for what seemed like hours to me and I was peaked to blow my load. I then felt a finger on my anus and knew it wouldn't be long. Her finger slipped in and her mouth picked up the pace for the final act. I shot off and it felt like it would shoot all night but finally stopped. I looked as she swallowed it all down.

She then looked at me as she took it out of her mouth, and said, "I love you."

I pulled her up saying, "I love you." We fell asleep for a few minutes and then got up to get us a drink.

We lay back in bed, drinking and talking. She had my cock in her hand and my hand was in her pussy.

Wendy wanted to tell me what happen in Vegas and then she spilled her guts to me.

She said, "I'm sorry, but I did have a good time with them and I wished you were there to enjoy it. No one fucked me or did I give anyone oral sex. I wanted to, but you weren't there so I didn't. I was so fucking hot and having a great time running around nude with the kids. I gave a few of the guys a hand job and few had their hands in my pussy and then I let Mac give me oral sex as I sat on his face. Got I was in heaven and I know you will never forgive me, but damn, I must have been crazy. It was like those fantasies that we talk about and it came true. But I lost the most important thing, you, darling."

Then she started to cry big time. I hugged her and held her till she stopped.

I told her, "I'm sorry about the whole thing, and I forgive you, as I guess it was the wrong time of month for me or I would have joined you. I play the fantasies up big time in the bedroom and get my rocks off. I lead you into something, and then I back out it, I guess it was both our faults. We are a team and if one makes a mistake, we both do. I'm sorry for everything I did too."