Vegas, Baby!

Story Info
Old lover reunite in Vegas (done with just dialog).
1.7k words
4.46
3.5k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Phone Rings

"Hey Anna, how's it going?"

"Dan, wow. I'm great. I can hardly believe you called me. It's been so long!"

"Years, i think. Much too long, if you ask me."

"Haha, well, for good reasons."

"True, true. So listen, i was calling to let you know that i'm headed to TestCon in Vegas this year. I know you have gone to those in the past and thought i'd see if you were headed to this one."

"Oh my god, yes! I just registered last week. My boss wants me there to do some recruiting this year, and is paying for it all."

"I am sooo glad to hear that, babe. I was really hoping this would work out."

"Oh yeah, what exactly are you hoping for?"

"Hahaha, typical Anna, always claims to be shy but gets right to it. You, my dear, you. I am hoping to see you, as much as i can! To get right to the point, my company isn't going to pay direct. They're just giving me a cash stipend to cover most of the cost. I figured, if you were going, why not save money, time, and see all we want of each other by sharing a room?"

"..."

"I mean, if that sounds like a terrible idea. I understand. We could just meet up one evening for food or drinks and see each other at the Con."

"No! No, i love it. I would love to share a room with you. I was just kind of in shock. I never thought... I mean, i thought you were over me. It's been so long too. I figured you'd be married and off having kids by now."

"Heh. Me too, well, about the family, not about being over you. Anna, i never got over you. I just wasn't ready to give up my life or stay together long distance. And i thought it would be easier..."

"Wow."

"I'm sorry, i was an idiot. I should have been honest."

"Well, i forgive you, but fuck, you are an idiot! Hahaha"

"So you really want to do this?"

"Yes, no family yet for me either. No boyfriend, and never over you either, since we're sharing about our feelings now."

"I wish you could see the stupid-happy grin on my face right now."

"Ok, but what is this? Are we getting together again? Or is this just for old times' sake?"

"Well, you said you were doing some recruiting, right?"

"Yeah...?"

"Well, consider me a possible target. Things are fine here, but if things go well with us... I don't know for sure what i want. I don't know if rekindling us is a good idea. Let's just say that i'm re-evaluating my priorities in life right now."

"Wow."

"And I desperately miss burying my face in those magnificent tits of yours!"

"Hahahaha. Fuck, i've missed having your face there too. And some other choice parts of you..."

"I think this is going to be a great weekend."

"I certainly hope so."

The Cab Door Opens

"Dannnn!!"

"Mmmm, Anna, it feels so good to have you in my arms again!"

"Hugs are great, but i expect to be kissed first from now on."

"Haha, with pleasure, my lady!"

"Hey now, we're in public, mister!"

"What, a guy can't grab his girl's ass in public now?"

"Oh, he can and he should, but not when it means lifting up her skirt to do it!"

"Don't be silly, that's the normal city rule. Here in Vegas, lifting the skirt is expected."

"Hah, well, i guess i'm lucky i have panties on."

"Aww, but if you didn't, then i'd be the lucky one!"

"Hmph. You and the cab driver."

"Hahaha. C'mon, let's try that kiss again, then i'll help carry your stuff to our room."

"Mmmm, fuck, Dan. I've missed that. And yet it still feels as natural as breathing. We are good together, you know!"

"I have never forgotten it for a minute, Baby. Here, let me carry those."

"Thanks, i'll get the door. So what room are we in?"

"471. Ah, let's take this elevator."

"You know, Dan, when you keep making eyes at me like that, it gives a girl naughty thoughts."

"Yeah? Tell me more!"

"I'm not sure they're appropriate to say out loud."

"I was hoping they weren't! Of course, that won't stop you from saying them."

"Quite true. If you must know, i was thinking how nice it would be if i had your hands all over me instead of your eyes all over me."

"Oh, i have plans to do that soon."

"I was also thinking about what a shame it is that you still have clothes on."

"It is warm in this elevator, maybe i should take some of them off."

"Haha. Can't wait to get to the room, eh?"

"I just keep thinking about how good it felt to squeeze that perfect ass of yours. It's making things a bit...tight... in my pants."

"Making things a bit wet in my panties too. Maybe you should give my ass another squeeze just to see what happens the second time?"

...

"Mmm, feels so good, Dan. What happened to just lifting my skirt?"

"That's Vegas rules for sidewalks. In Vegas elevators, sliding hands inside the panties is still totally appropriate."

"Mmmm, that isn't just my panties you're inside."

"Damn the rules, i just can't fucking resist your pussy!"

"Oohh, fuck me, that feels so good..."

"I certainly do intend to fuck you, Anna, but maybe let's get to our room first."

"Mmm, this is our floor, shouldn't we get out, oohhhh, fuck, Dan, let's go. Mmm, maybe just a second more..."

The Room Door Shuts

"Strip for me."

"Mmm, what no foreplay?"

"Strip for me, you naughty slut."

"Mmm, fuck me, i always loved it when you talk like that."

"Take off your fucking clothes, you hot bitch. And wiggle that sweet ass for me while you do."

...

"Fuck, Anna, your ass is hotter than ever. Take your panties off slow and bend over with your ass toward me while you do."

"You want to ride this ass, Dan?"

"I do and i will. Now turn around and step closer. That's good. Take off your shirt, nice and slow."

"Mmm, yes sir."

"Good girl. Now lean forward and stick out those big tits for me while you unsnap that bra."

"My pleasure, babe. Should i squeeze them together for you like this too?"

"Fuck, that's hot, you little slut. Your tits are so fucking hot. Now get over here and unzip my pants. I want you to take my hard cock out."

"Fuck yes, about time!"

"Uh-uh, you naughty bitch. Nobody said you could use your hands. Take my pants off with your teeth."

"Mmmm, my pleasure."

"You're pretty good at that. Not your first time, is it?"

"You would know!"

"And never forget. Fuck, i've missed this. Now suck that hard cock, bitch. You know you want it."

"Mm, mm, mm, mm, mmmm."

"That's it, woman, take it deep. Suck my cock like you haven't had a cock in years. Oooohhhh, fuck, your lips feel so good sliding up and down my dick. Yes, good girl, finger that wet little pussy while i fuck your mouth. Makes you so horny, doesn't it, Baby?"

"MMMMMM!!"

"Alright, you magnificent, cock-sucking goddess, i know you'd keep sucking until i pump every drop of my cum down your throat, but i want that tight pussy now."

"Muh, muh!"

"You naughty, cum-hungry whore. You will do as you're told. God damn, have i missed having a fistful of your dark, beautiful hair!"

"Aaahhh! Fuck, i love it when you pull my hair. Gah, fuck me now, Dan. If i can't have that cock in my mouth, my pussy fucking wants it. Ow! Oh fuck yeah. Push me onto the bed harder. I've been naughty, haven't i?"

"Damn right you have, now stick that ass up for me; time for your punishment."

"Aaahhh! Fuck, that's hot. Spank me harder!"

"Ahh, i'll fucking spank you again when i'm up to the hilt inside you, bitch. Ohhhh, fuck, your pussy is so wet and tight, Baby. Mmmm, fuck."

"Oooooohhh, mmmm, aaaahhh... harder, Dan, fuck me harder. AHH!! Yes, spank me like that, fuck that feels so fucking good with your cock inside me!!"

"Ah, ah, mm, mm, mm, mm, fuck i love watching my hard cock slide in and out of your pussy. Fuck, give me that hair again!"

"AAAAHHHHHHMMMMMMNNNNNOOOOHHHHHHH, FUCK, I'M CUMMING, FUCK, HARDER, FUCK MEEE!! AHHHHHHHHHOHHHHOHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

"OHHHH, FUCK BABY, UNNNNNHHHHHHOHHHHMMMM!!"

The Bed Stops Rocking

"Oh, Dan, that was so hot. Fuck. No, don't pull out, let's just lay here and spoon. I want to feel our bodies together a little longer. Nooo, c'mon!"

"Uh, uh, Baby. I want more. I won't rest until i've had my fill of that sweet pussy again. I can smell it from here, and if i don't get a good, long taste, i'll never be satisfied. But first, those tits are begging to be kissed and licked and sucked."

"Ohhhh, fuck that feels good. Yes, Dan, bite my nipples too."

"Hahah, i almost forgot the way you liked that. Hard, but not too hard. Mmmm, fuck those are so fun."

"OHHHH, YES. MORE!"

"Mmmn, mmm."

"Ahhh, that's so fucking good. So fucking AHHHHH long OOHHH!!"

"Pussy eating time, bitch, nipples are mmm mmm fun, but i really want. Some. of. This. Mmmm."

"OH!! Uhnnnnn, mmmm, fuck."

"Squeeze those tits for me while feast, baby!"

"Ugh, don't fucking stop like that again, i'll worry about my tits!"

"Hahaha, want more. Of. this. Do you?"

"Oh, fuck yes, please lick my pussy more!"

"I'm sorry, i couldn't hear you. I was busy. Doing. This."

"MMMM, FUCK YES! Eat my pussy, Dan, lick my clit. Fuck, don't stop, don't stop, don't stop, ohhhhhhhhhhhh, yes. Mmmm, mmmmm, MMMMMMMMOHHHHHHAHHAHAHAAAAA!! OH GOD, FUUUUUUUUUUUCKKK!!"

...

"OH FUCK! Ok, ok, that's too MUCH! OH FUCK, AHHHH!! Hahahaaha! I. CAN'T. STOP. GIGGLING!"

"Mmmmm, fuck i love the way your pussy tastes, the way it feels to run my tongue up and down it's lips, around that delicious clit. I love tasting my cum mixed with it, knowing i'm eating out a woman i have thoroughly fucked."

"Oh, fuck me, i forgot how good at that you were... Now, please, come snuggle me. Press your body against me, so i can feel your heat."

"With pleasure, my love, with pleasure."