Vegas Hot

Story Info
Business traveler has incredible time with married couple.
5.1k words
4.39
27.9k
43
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Jim and I wanted to share with you an incredible experience I had while in Las Vegas on a business trip. It involves me and a married couple that was here on a quick vacation.

I was in Las Vegas for a business convention and was staying at the Bellagio. After a long day of meetings and a dinner, I went upstairs to clean up and then went down to the bar for a few more drinks and to catch a cover bad that was playing. When I got to the bar, it was quite crowded but I was able to find a booth in the back where I could watch the band and dance floor relatively easy. As an added bonus, my waitress was a hot brunette! The crowd was lively and everyone was having a great time drinking and dancing.

After hanging out a while and having a few drinks, I decided to go over to the dance floor and dance a little. As I got there, I noticed a couple dancing. They looked to be husband and wife and were having a great time laughing and dancing. The woman was very attractive and had a fantastic body. She looked amazing in her low cut black dress. Her legs and ass looked equally great, as her dress was just short and tight enough to show them off. She was wearing sexy, black high heels, that had a strap around her ankle.

Wanting to get a better look at her, I danced a little closer to them. I soon found myself dancing right behind her, looking at her husband. The dance floor was relatively packed so we were pretty close to each other. He whispered something in her ear and she turned and started dancing face-to-face with me. Her husband was right behind her, with his hands on her hips grinding into her. I must say, up close, she was even more attractive than I first thought. She had such a sexy look on her face I was instantly tuned on. Her breast looked fantastic in that dress - I could hardly take my eyes off them. They danced closely like this for several minutes, with his hands roaming all over her body, her eyes closed. He was giving special attention to the sides of her breasts, running his fingers along the sides and bottoms, occasionally brushing over a nipple. She obviously was turned on because her nipples were showing through the thin material of her dress. She was so sexy I was growing hard just watching her!

Her husband then whispered something to her, and she looked directly at me and smiled. Suddenly, she turned around and started leaning back into me, while pulling her husband in close as well. There was very little space between any of us. She started gently moving her ass up, down, and in show circles against my crotch to the beat of the music. Her hands grabbed either side of my legs to keep us close together, pulling me against her. My hands instinctively reached for her waist as she raised her arms over her head while she danced. Receiving no objections from either her or her husband, my hands began roaming a little bit. I did not want to overtly groping anything, but I was certainly taking advantage where I could. I moved my hands along her sides, down the front of her legs, back up to the sides of her legs, gently raising the hem of her dress. As I did this, I would gently pull her into me when I could, making sure we maintained contact with each other.

The longer this went on it was impossible to hide the growing erection in my pants. Not that I was really trying to hide it anyway. I wanted her to feel me so she would know the effect she was having on me. She clearly didn't mind though. There was no mistaking my growing erection as I was rubbing against her - but she wasn't pulling away. Feeling pretty lucky, and being incredibly turned on, I moved my hands back down to her waist. I pulled her closer so she would really feel me. As I did, she back into me, slightly bending at the waist, moving her hips up, down, and in a circular motion to the beat of the music. She moved one hand behind me, pulling me closer. With her other, she reached for her husband and pulled him in closer as well. While I can't be sure, it looked like her husband's hand was up the front of her dress. We were so close to each other, there was not a lot of room to move around, but I wasn't complaining a bit! After a few moments in this position, they then leaned into each other for a very deep and sensual kiss.

As the song wound down, the band announced it was taking a break. The woman smiled at me and said thanks for the dance and she and her husband started to walk off the dance floor. Since I was completely mesmerized by this beautiful woman, I wasn't willing to just give up so easily. I followed them and asked them to join me back at my booth for a few drinks. They whispered briefly to each other, then decided to join me.

As we got to the semi-circle booth, we introduced ourselves. His name was Chris, and hers was Betty. They came to Vegas to let off a little steam and have an "adults only" mini-vacation. Because, as Betty said, "what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas!"

We sat and talked for a while and had a few drinks along the way. Betty was sitting in between us. Our conversation ranged from work, to politics, and, to my surprise, sex. I do have to admit that I did nudge it in that direction. The sex talk ranged from what we liked to do, to what we like have done to us, to funny stories about various failed hookup attempts. A few times Betty laughed at something I said and I felt her hand land on my thigh. It didn't stay, but lingered just long enough to grab my attention. I leaned in to say something to Chris and, to just see what would happen, I rested my hand just above Betty's knee. Since the table cloth was covering much of her legs, it wouldn't be very noticeable. As I leaned back, I left my hand there longer that it needed to be and gently stroked the inside of her leg, just above her knee, with my fingertips. As I did this, she slightly shifted in her seat, which essentially led her to separate her legs. It was very subtle, but certainly made my efforts easier. Pressing my luck a little more, since she didn't move my hand before, I started to gently move my fingers slightly along her knee and thigh. Again she offered no resistance. I glanced down and saw Chris' hand under the table cloth as well. As I looked down, I could see his hand come out from under the table, up her leg, pushing the hem of her dress higher on her thigh.

As our "sex" talk continued, we talked about wild things we had done. Not that I've been overly adventurous, but I have had a few fun times. I told them about a time that I was with my ex-girlfriend at party. It was very late and we were too drunk to drive so we crashed at her friend's house. Since she only had one bedroom, we all hoped in her queen bed. We were all giggling and groping each other, kissing, rubbing, you name it, and I thought I was going to get VERY lucky..... until I passed out. At that, we all laughed and I said "I've always wanted to have that threesome! Maybe one day!"

Chris then said "I've never had one either, but sign me up for one!" Betty laughed, "Typical! You guys all fantasize about having two girls at the same time, but most of you don't have any idea what to do with ONE, let alone TWO girls!"

"Oh, like girls never think about things like that! I know you have!" said Chris.

"Yeah, girls act innocent about dirty fantasies and things like that, and no offense to you Betty, but deep down inside, every woman has a little bit of a slutty side. It just usually takes a little encouragement for it to come out!" I added.

Betty laughed and said "I would certainly agree with that" and gave a little wink to Chris. "No doubt that girls think about stuff like that, just not nearly as much as a guy does! Guy's think about sex all the time! Chris loves it when I talk dirty and describe fantasies to him. For him, the dirtier the better. He completely gets off hearing about all the things "slutty Betty" likes to do! As far as a threesome - most girls would pick two guys instead of two girls. If Chris and I invited another woman to join us - and don't get any ideas Chris! - I would be totally turned on watching her with him. That's what would be so hot! Now, if another man joins the party, I would get all of the attention! Just about every woman has thought about being sandwiched between two good looking guys, being the center of attention with both guys doing their best to please her! And yes - count me in that group.... A threesome would just be about raw sex - I can't see any romance being involved! Every girl wants to and swept off her feet into the bedroom and made love too. But honestly, a lot of the time, a girl just wants to be held down on a bed and fucked really hard!" We all just about fell over laughing at that comment!

After a few more minutes and some more small talk between us, the band came back and the dance floor filled up again. Chris pulled Betty onto the dance floor. I was glad, because it gave me a chance to get my erection under control! They danced very close and I could see them talking and smiling with each other. After a few minutes of dancing alone, they kissed deeply and very passionately. As the song ended, Betty walked over to the booth, grabbed my hand, then pulled me on to the dance floor with them. We all continued dancing very close to each other, just like before. Betty was sandwiched between us and was switching facing each of us as she danced. At one point, with her back to me, she reached around and gently rubbed her hand on my thighs.

From the first dance earlier in the evening, I was infatuated with her. Even her slightest touch caused by dick to strain against my pants. I didn't even try to hide my erection as we danced, clearly rubbing against her while we danced. Through the dimly lit dance floor, I could see that Chris' hands were rubbing along her hips and ass was under her dress. It was so crowded no one could really see what he was doing except us.

After a few more songs, we were walking back to the booth, Betty excused herself to the restroom. As Chris and I sat in the booth, he said "I'm not sure what's going to happen here. We've never done anything like this before - but we trust and love each other completely and nothing would change that. Whatever she wants to do, she's in charge. Let's keep having a good time and just see what develops." "Fine by me," I said. "Betty is unbelievable. She is gorgeous, funny, hot, you name it. I'm up for anything."

As I said that, Betty was returning to the booth. She slid in between us, took big gulp of her drink, and said "Gentlemen, for the next few hours, if it's OK with both of you, I'd like the two of you to take me upstairs and treat me like someone you are just picking up at a bar to take back to their room and fuck. That's it - no more, no less. I want to be fucked hard, well, and often. You aren't taking me upstairs to make love to me. I have no interest in that tonight. You are taking me to my room to fuck the hell out of me. As I said earlier, I want both of you to do whatever you can to give me pleasure. Tonight, I want to be that slutty woman guys dream of. The one Chris fantasizes about. I've been feeling both of your hard-ons all night, and I'm so horny I can hardly walk without wanting to cum."

With that said, she reached in her small clutch and pulled out her black lace thong and placed it on the table. "So. Do you two think you two are up to the challenge to turn me into a slut for the night?"

After a brief pause where Chris and I exchanged looks, Chris said "I think you might be sore tomorrow.... ."

With that said, Betty leaned into Chris and kissed him hard. At the same time, she reached to her side and grabbed my crotch and started rubbing my cock. I put my hand on her thigh and moved it up her leg. Betty shifted in her seat and spread her legs to give me easier access. Reaching under her dress, I could immediately feel the heat as I touched her pussy. To say she was wet would be an understatement. My finger ran along her outer lips and I pressed into her clit. I could faintly hear her moan into Chris' mouth. I easily inserted a finger and began to move it in and out, running it along her clit each time. She pushed back into my finger, and covered my hand with hers to keep it pressed into her. I continued fingering her as best she could in our close quarters.

She and Chris broke their kiss and she shifted her legs and I moved my hand. Chris' hand replaced mine. Betty leaned back and continued to rub my dick while Chris fingered her. Suddenly she arched her back and pushed his hand into her and shuddered, reaching her first orgasm of the night. "Get me to the room and fuck me. Now," she said.

Just as Betty was coming down, our waitress came up. She said "I have your check ready. I can see you are ready to continue your evening in a more private setting." I threw enough money on the table to cover the bill and we slid out of the booth. As we were leaving the club, the waitress came up to Betty and handed her a note and whispered something into her ear. I saw Betty smile and the two exchanged a quick kiss on the cheek. As we made our way through the casino to the elevator, Chris and I were having a hard time concealing our raging hard-ons. Betty was practically dragging us.

As we approached the elevators, we pressed the button and unfortunately had a brief wait. Chris asked Betty what the waitress said. Betty replied "She told me that she had been watching us all night and had been turned on all evening! She said she was really jealous and hoped that I had an awesome time. Oh, she also gave me her phone number and said she wasn't working the next couple of days." She then winked at Chris.

The elevator doors opened and we ran on. I thought that we were going to get lucky and have it all to ourselves, when a group just got on with us. We were crowded to the back and it looked like we would be the last ones off. As the group chatted among themselves, I could feel Betty shifting a little. I looked down, and Chris' arm was behind her and I could tell that his hand was under her dress. She was trying not to draw any attention to herself, but it clearly difficult. She was biting her lip and her eyes were closed. Then Chris removed his hand and gave me a nod. Taking this as a sign, I reached behind and under her dress. She was still as wet as before, if not more so. My hand cupped her ass and I ran my finger along it. She slightly spread her legs to allow easier access. I settled at her pussy and inserted a finger, pumping in and out, slipping up to her clit a few times. She leaned back against us and shifted her weight to allow even easier access. Finally, the last person got off and we were alone. Betty immediately turned and kissed Chris and started rubbing on my crotch. Our floor arrived and we sprinted to the room.

As we entered the room, Betty was in between us and she and Chris immediately started deeply kissing. With her back to me, I reached under her dress and started stroking her thigh and inner leg. She raised her leg, wrapping it around Chris, which allowed easier access for my finger into her wet pussy. I bunched her dress up above her ass and started kissing along her lower back and ass. Did I mention how fantastic her ass was?

Betty broke us apart and turned on some music from the in-room entertainment system. She then walked over to the window and fully opened the curtains. They had an amazing view of the Strip and the light gave a soft, just right glow, to the room. We turned the rest of the lights out so there was just the glow from the strip illuminating the room. Betty slowly turned around and unzipped her dress, letting it fall to the floor. She then slid her bra off. She had the most perfect pair of natural breast I had ever seen. Perfectly sized and shaped, her nipples stood out, revealing just how horny he was. As stunning as I thought she was earlier, standing in the room, naked except for her heals, lit only by the lights off the strip, she was incredible.

She walked over to us started unbuckling Chris' pants. I undid mine, and we both stepped out of them. Our jackets and shirts were off seconds later. Betty sank to her knees and reached up and pulled Chris' underwear off and immediately began to suck his dick. She reached over and rubbed mine over my underwear. After a few moments, she stopped and turned to me and said "I want to see what I've been rubbing all night!" She pulled my underwear down and my very hard dick sprang free. Not that I'm "hung" or anything, but I'm bigger than most guys. I've certainly never had any complaints. Compared to Chris, I would guess I was slightly thicker, but probably three inches longer. Betty looked up at me and said "mmmmm. I can work with this... " and engulfed my cock in her mouth. To say she was good would be an understatement. To look down and see that beautiful face sucking my dick was incredible. It was as if she HAD to have it in her mouth. She looked up at me while she continued working me over. She was using her hand as well, with a perfect rhythm. It was unbelievable. With her free hand she was stroking Chris at the same time. After a few wonderful minutes, she looked at me with an incredibly sexy look and said "I really can't wait for this to fuck me." She then started alternating between us. It was so damn hot! Without a doubt, it was the best blowjob I had ever had.

After a few minutes of alternating between us, Chris pulled her up and moved her to the bed. She laid on her back and we immediately moved to each side of her and pushed her hands over her head. We each started sucking on a nipple and rubbing all over her body. Our hands roamed around her breasts, up her arms, down her stomach, and along the insides of her thighs. Betty willingly spread her legs to give us all the room we needed. Our tongues darted all over as well. Whoever's hands were near her pussy would lightly touch the outsides, teasing her clit. As we were doing this she was squirming beneath us, making a few wonderful sounds - gasping on occasion - that clearly indicated she approved with what we were doing. We were really enjoying pleasing her, taking our time making sure she continued her heightened state.

Chris moved up and they passionately kissed while I continued rolling her nipples with my tongue and fingers. This went on for a while. Betty clearly loved having her nipples played with. They were perfect and I was happy to lick and suck her nipples.

Sensing that she wanted us to move on to other things, Chris slowly kissed down her body to her pussy. "Yes - PLEASE lick me! I want your tongue right now!" Each time he licked her clit, she moaned deeply. With Chris down there, I was free to continue to lick and rub both of her nipples and breasts, and explore as much as I wanted. I would gently roll her nipple between my thumb and finger while occasionally flicking them with my tongue. With Chris continuing to lick her clit, Betty reached over and started rubbing the head and shaft of my dick. I was hard as a rock and could barely contain myself. Her simplest touch was incredible.

Chris was clearly doing a great job on her pussy because it sounded like Betty was going to cum any minute. He could tell this also, so he slowed down and started kissing along the inside of her thighs and around the outer edges of her pussy. She took advantage of the pause in stimulation and pulled me up the bed. She moved her head to the side and engulfed my dick in one quick motion. As she continued to work her mouth to perfection, it was all I could do not to cum. I looked down and saw that Chris, with a huge grin on his face, was lightly fingering her while he watched his hot wife suck me. Chris then moved up to suck on one breast. I continued playing with the other nipple as best as I could, but she made it almost impossible to concentrate.

After watching for a while, Chris went back down on her. Within moments of his tongue hitting her clit, she started bucking into him and cuming. She pulled me in closer and sucked harder than ever, moaning over and over. He moved positions and immediately started fucking Betty. She released me from her mouth as orgasm after orgasm came over her. Chris then pulled out and rolled her onto her stomach. She pushed up onto all fours and guided me on my back. "Keep fucking me!" I positioned myself under her and she immediately stuck my cock in her mouth. We soon developed a nice rhythm, with Betty sucking harder each time Chris pushed into her.

12