Vegas Nerd Pt. 07

Story Info
Todd and Anna get exciting.
5.1k words
4.67
4.5k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The last day of our trip was to visit Miller. He was my work friend. I had never talked to him on the phone or in person. It was always on Zoom, by email or text. We had arranged to pick him up at his place, drive to lunch, and then hang out.

I told Anna she had to be a "knockout" and I wanted to really impress Miller. Anna asked, "isn't he the one who saw my tits on Zoom?"

'Good memory. Yes. That was him.' I responded.

Anna wore her new bikini top, a lace cover up type beach shirt, and white booty shorts with high heels. Her large sunglasses topped off her attire. Upon arriving at Miller's house, I had Anna knock on the door. I hid off to one side to see what would happen.

True to my belief that Miller would make an ass of himself he answered the door, confused as fuck, and was stuttering. I jumped out and scared him while Anna and I laughed.

The Inside of Miller's house looked exactly like my apartment before Anna. He had no furniture, a bedroom set, and his office was set up with multiple computers and monitors. He did have a mountain bike and electric bike in the garage but no car.

We took Miller to dinner and walked around after the sun went down. Miller was nerdy, skinny, and awkward. I saw a lot of my previous self in him. We dropped Miller off and drove home.

I asked to drive, and Anna jumped in the passenger seat. She immediately undid my pants and gave me "road head." It was very difficult to focus on driving as she sucked my cock, flicked my piercings, and stroked my balls. Multiple collisions were barely avoided.

I pulled into the driveway of our rental house and filled Anna's mouth with cum. During the ride she had been leaning over the center console with her ass pointed straight up and out the window. I will remember that for next time. I had a few ideas for the drive home. Anna would enjoy them.

We fucked again and went to sleep. The next morning, we packed, cleaned, and left. I had a plan to stop at the first adult toy shop I could find. It took several miles, but I found one. When I pulled into the parking lot Anna looked over at me with a smile and an "Ooh goody. Toys." We had not added any toys, whips, or vibrators to our sexual escapades. But that was going to change right now.

Inside the store there were sexy lingerie, nurse outfit sets, toys, vibrators, butt plugs, and more. I found 3 ascending sizes of dildos with suction cups. Anna found several silver butt plugs and two outfits. The outfits were scandalous, ridiculous, and slutty. I loved them. We went to the front to buy everything. In the glass case were remote controlled vibrating eggs. The cheap ones used a small remote. The expensive ones could be linked to a phone app. I bought two expensive ones.

The male cashier asked if we wanted 50% off. Curious Anna asked "how?" He pointed to the backroom and stated, "Dance for 30 minutes."

In the backroom was a small platform surrounded by glass and mirrors. The center platform had a stripper pole, and the room was shaped like an octagon. Each side had a big mirror. The cashier explained men would get in their own private booth, they would start a timer depending on how much money they put in, and they could watch the person dance through the mirror. Anna asked if she could see them, and he stated, "Only if the men want you to see them."

I told Anna to 'jump in' and I closed the door behind her. The cashier texted 2-3 people quickly on his phone. I jumped in a booth. I noticed the booths had several screens playing porn. The front area was lined with seat cushions, there was a chair to sit in, and a hole in each wall. From watching porn, I knew they were glory holes. I slid down the wood slides and blocked the holes. I was not there to suck cock but watch Anna dance.

Anna changed into one of the sexy nurse costumes in her booth. I had put $20 in the money machine and my partition raised. There was a mirror set up so Anna could not see me inside my booth. She danced, wiggled, and looked around. She was trying to see which room I was in. She had 7 rooms to choose from since she changed in number 8. I saw 3 more partitions go up. That meant 3 more people were watching. Anna realized too and began to dance, wiggle, and tease the paying customers. $20 got 3 minutes of time to watch. For the full 30 minutes I would pay $200 to watch my own girlfriend perform. Every 10 minutes a horn would sound, and the lights would change color.

Anna took this as a cue to wiggle her ass at the mirrors, shake her tits at the mirrors, or lick the glass with her tongue. With the last 3 minutes approaching Anna took off her top. She covered her nipples with her fingers and walked around the room showing her barely covered huge tits. At the last minute I lifted my mirror, and she could see me smiling back at her. Anna removed her fingers, pressed her tits to my glass, and licked the mirror. It was very erotic.

The horn sounded, the partitions all dropped, and Anna disappeared. In booth number 8 Anna had changed back into her street clothes. She had a huge smile on her face. As we walked to the counter the cashier was ready to give us all the items for free since I had donated $200 to watch Anna.

I saw three other men walk out of the rooms and leave. That meant the cashier just made $600 on top of my $200. Not bad for 30 minutes.

As we pulled out of the parking lot Anna was raving about how much fun it was, not knowing which booth was mine. She also wondered if I was in my booth watching her or sucking dicks of unknown men. I explained to Anna I was not interested in sucking dick. I was however happy to watch her fuck some toys.

I pulled out the smallest of the three dildo's I had purchased. It was pink, semi see through, and had a large suction cup. I licked the bottom and threw it hard against her passenger side window. It stuck and I told Anna. Back your pussy up to that as you suck my cock. Anna jumped at the idea as we drove down the road. "Road head" was beginning to be my next favorite thing. The toy was 6 inches long and pretty thin.

Anna enjoyed it as much as I did. In no time at all she was bobbing her head on my cock as she bounced her ass off the window. I prayed to find a semi-truck to pass. They would get the best view.

After 20 minutes of driving on the freeway and I got my wish. I pulled up next to a semi-truck and matched its speed. I told Anna to look back. She did. She started to giggle as the driver saw her ass fucking a dildo on the glass window. The driver reached up and blew his air horn a dozen times or more. Anna jumped and laughed but never stopped fucking the toy.

Word must have been spread trucker to trucker. Soon semi-trucks lined the right-hand lane, we would pull up to each one, I would match their speed, and we would laugh while Anna fucked her little pink dildo stuck to the window. Each trucker in turn had a huge smile on their face and sounded their horns.

We did this for 30 minutes or so and I hoped the stated troopers would not interfere or catch wind of what we were doing. The last trucker was a big fat woman. She was smiling out her open window and waving her hands. Anna doubled her pace and orgasmed. Her legs shook, her ass planted against the window, and I was very jealous of the truckers view of Anna.

Anna slumped off the toy and sat down as I accelerated. Anna removed the toy from the glass and stated she needed a nap. She adjusted several AC vents and tried to cool her sweaty body. I did not argue but let her pull her skirt down and lay back.

After several minutes I heard Anna breathing heavily. I pulled her skirt back up to show her pussy and pulled her shirt up to show off her tits. I set my phone on the dashboard magnet kit and recorded her flashing the world as we drove down the road. Several times Anna readjusted, and a great view of her wet pussy was captured on camera.

I had not orgasmed in Anna's mouth during her show. My cock was still hard as a rock as I drove down the road.

I found a trailhead turn out about 30 minutes later and pulled in it. It was mostly deserted, and I parked at the far end. The seats of the Yukon were already laid down. I pulled Anna into the back as she slowly woke up. I did not wait for her. I laid her on her back, spread her legs, and began to fuck her. Anna moaned over and over. I was having trouble cuming, "blue balls" I think they call it.

I kicked open the side door, climbed out, and pulled Anna outside. The blast of hot dry air instantly dried our sweat to our bodies. My renewed sense of adventure helped me to blow semen into Anna's pussy in no time.

I finally looked around. No one in sight but endless desert. Anna giggled and stated she needed to pee. I grabbed my camera and followed her. We were both naked except for our shoes. It was the first time I had ever had sex outside in public and I was about to record Anna pissing outdoors. Anna called me a "Dirty pervert" as she squatted down to pee.

The thick legs and muscled calves flexed as she let her bladder go. A gold stream of piss followed by a torrent of my semen flowed out of her pussy. I captured it all on video and then ran back to the car. Anna wiped herself with a sock and she climbed in and got dressed. Anna stated she enjoyed peeing on camera and did not think she would.

I told her we could investigate "water sports" if she was interested. She did not know about getting pee on her face, hair, or anywhere else. But she did like peeing on camera for me.

I pulled on my clothes, and we pulled out of the dirt parking lot.

We stopped at a dozen or more rest stops for Anna to flash her tits, pussy, and ass. She would run around, climb on rocks, and jump off. A couple times I had her keep her skintight running shorts on and had her run up the hills a mile or so away. The heat was well over 100 degrees today, so I did not want to push her.

In the time it took for her to run up and back she was complaining of the heat. By the end of the day, she had a slight sunburn on the tops of her breasts, her shoulders, and her face.

We got home as the sun went down. We returned our belongings to our apartment and went to bed tired. The hot weather really took a toll on us, and we were much more exhausted than we thought. We didn't even have sex. As soon as our heads hit the pillows, we were asleep.

I woke up to my alarm. 6 am and work. Anna got up, crawled under my desk, and gave me my morning blowjob. She must have regained some energy. After I blew another load in her mouth, she continued to get ready for the day. Anna wanted to return to the rental car, grocery shop, and be home before noon.

I worked diligently until she returned. All the food looked great, and she showed me an extra-large cucumber. We typically didn't eat cucumbers, but she stated, "Will you fuck me with it?"

My instant response was, 'hell yeah.'

I took a break from work, wrapped the cucumber in a condom, and lubed it up. Anna jumped on my bed on her knees and pointed her ass to the sky. I took my time twisting and pushing the head it. It was tapered but very thick in the middle. The whole cucumber was over 16 inches long. No way she would take it all.

After only 4 inches there was major resistance. It got so thick Anna was grunting and pulling away. I asked is she wanted me to stop but she asked me to hold it still while she "got used to it." After 30 minutes or more Anna pulled away. She tapped out and could not continue. Her pussy was barely open, and her lips were red. Her pussy however was still wet and gushing. I knew she was worked up as she did not orgasm on the vegetable.

Anna stated, "its not the same. No ribbed head. No balls slapping my clit. And it's not hitting my G-spot."

Anna continued to complain that the head of the cucumber was pushing against her vagina wall nicely and the feeling of being stretched was nice, but she could not "cum".

I laid down on my back and Anna jumped on me. She did not need to be told what to do. Within 1 minute she had found her orgasm. Her trademark silent scream and then she was lying on the bed breathing heavy and recuperating.

I told Anna I had seen a workout video I wanted her to try. 10 minutes of squats. Anna replied, "Oh. That's easy."

I grabbed the middle-sized dildo with a suction cup. This one was bluish, 6 inches long, and 2 inches wide. I walked out to the living room, stuck it to a workout box, and told her to 'fuck yourself. 10 minutes. It cannot leave your pussy for any reason.'

Anna saluted me in a playful manner and climbed on. The polyurethane work out box was used for jumping, sitting, and other exercises. It was 2 feet tall, 2 feet wide, and a cube. Anna had to stretch her legs wide and slowly go down until the head of the dildo was inside her. She could only go up and down 6 inches. I started my phone's timer and set it up on a holder to record her.

Anna put her hands on her spread knees and looked at the camera. She began to bob up and down slowly. Each time she went to the bottom of the dildo's length her bubble butt would hit the box. Her fat ass would squish out a little and then she would slide back up. The look on her face was fascinating. By minute 4 her eyes were rolling back in her head and she kept shifting her hands from her knees, to her tits, to her neck, and then over her head.

By minute 7 her legs were shaking, and she was covered in sweat. By minute 9 she was begging me to let her stop. She was too tired, her ass was cramping, and her legs were going to give out. I told her, 'No. you can do it.'

Anna continued to bob up and down slowly as I counted down from 10 seconds. At 1 second, I pushed down on her shoulders as hard as I could. She took the whole length in one fell swoop and the dildo must have hit her G-spot. She whipped her head back and orgasmed again. As she recovered, I thrust my hard cock in her mouth.

The 10 minutes were quite erotic, and I blew my second load of semen down her throat in no time.

Anna soaked the dildo and exercise box. With both her sweat and pussy juice. She wiped both down and got them clean. I returned to work as Anna made some lunch. More steak and potatoes with onions, broccoli, and kale. A new menu but very tasty.

I had noticed my body had changed quite a bit in these last several months. Anna also noticed and would grab my butt often. She also commented on my more "forceful nature", but she liked me ordering her around, telling her to push her sexual boundaries, and grabbing her by the hair and neck as I liked.

My response, 'oh really.' I kept my cell phone recording, grabbed her by the hair, and drug her into the bathroom. I told her to kneel in the shower. I stood over her and pissed on her thighs, stomach, and tits. Anna looked up with a smile and stated, "Oh my. Yes. It's so hot. Piss on me. Yes..."

It was the first time I had urinated on anyone. It was fun making Anna do what I wanted. This was a test. I did not intend to urinate on Anna often. But she told me she enjoyed being dragged around and told what to do. She began to rub her pussy as my flow lessened and then stopped. The strong odor of urine remained for a minute or two as Anna worked her clit.

I turned on the shower and told Anna to stop. She was not allowed to cum until I gave her permission. Anna made huge puppy dog sad eyes and stated, "but I was so close." I told her that things had changed. If she liked to be told what to do, then that is what would happen. Anna whimpered and stated, "okay."

Anna cleaned up and soaped her body. I did not want her to smell like piss all day.

Anna went back to her exercise and dance routines while I worked. She needed to leave tonight at 8 pm for a rehearsal. I told her I would work late on overtime to recoup some of the money we spent on our expensive vacation. I did not actually need to work overtime. I had tons of money. 14 years of nonstop work and overtime and I was set. Once Anna left for work, I wanted to run around town to hit some jewelry shops and pawn shops to find some nice items for Anna.

During our trip I realized Anna only had one set of small diamond earrings, no nice necklaces, a cheap gold-plated watch, and no rings.

After Anna left, I got dressed and headed out. The first two pawn shops had nice gold hoop earrings, bracelets, and necklace sets. I spent 5k on the items, bagged them up and put them in my cargo shorts pockets. The UBER took me to another pawn shop. There I found some nice diamond earrings. Another 5k down and I had 2 sets for her. I placed them in my cargo shorts pockets and went outside.

In a flash I was punched in the face. I was knocked to the ground by a faceless person. He jumped on me, punched me several times, and rifled through my pants pockets. He had nearly got my wallet out of my shorts as I kicked him off and punched him. Another man from behind me jumped on me and pushed me down. I now had two men robbing me. Never in my wildest dreams did I think this would happen.

I did my best to punch, push, and wrestle. I had no experience in fighting. I had no brothers, cousins, uncles, or father that were into that sort of thing. My new exercise routine had made me stronger, and my stamina was increased but that was all.

I wrestled with the two robbers on the sidewalk at 9pm. Finally, one man was sent flying. I looked over to see a Mexican guy in a "tap out" shirt kick the robber in the back. Another black guy not wearing a shirt, but short exercise shorts punched the second robber in the stomach and they both fled.

I was out of breath, bleeding from my ear and mouth sitting on the sidewalk. Both guys helped me up. I had retained all of my property, and I thanked them. Both laughed and stated "you put up a hell of a fight. Though you don't know how to fight but you out lasted them."

Both men laughed and slapped me on the back. I didn't feel any pain but new it would come later after the adrenaline wore off. I asked the men where they came from, and they pointed to a large warehouse 200 yards away. They stated they were working out when they heard the fight. They ran over and "watched" until they thought the robbers were winning. They jumped in at the end.

I was stunned. They watched us fight. They watched me getting robbed and waited?

I started laughing and they walked me back to their gym. It was a huge space. CrossFit, weights, and MMA training. They stated it was not a competitive MMA gym but where a person could learn to wrestle, do jiu jitsu, and box. There were two large octagon cages, mats, punching bags and 30 men and women training.

A woman walked over with a red bag, told me to sit, and she looked me over. My lips were swelling and bleeding, my knuckles were scrapped, and my knees were scraped. The woman taped me on my left ear and asked if it hurt. 'Yes', as I winced slightly. I could not see it, but blood was pouring from a large cut on my ear. She bandaged it up and told me to go get stitches at the ER and talk with the police.

I told her I had no intention of calling the police. The two men laughed and slapped me on the back again. Ok. It hurt that time. The woman told me she could stitch my ear, but it wouldn't look as good as a skilled doctor. I laughed and told her, 'Cool. My first scar.' She looked surprised and annoyed at my response.

A very scary looking man walked over to us. He had small black gloves on his hands, no shirt, and skintight spandex shorts. He removed a mouthpiece and asked why I was bleeding all over his gym. His hairy chest and abs were dripping sweat. The two men who helped me ducked their heads and walked back into the gym.

I explained I was robbed, or nearly robbed and two of his clients helped me. He shrugged and stated, "you shouldn't need help from anyone." He turned and walked away as the woman glared at me. 10 stitches later and I handed the woman 200$ from my wallet and left.

12