Vegas Nerd Pt. 09

Story Info
Todd and Anna make a virgin friend.
4.5k words
4.47
3.4k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cornfed Anna was lying in the black leather and chrome metal piercing chair. She had been plucked from a crowd of 20 or more tourists at Tabitha's tattoo and piercing shop. Cornfed Anna was mesmerized by my Anna's exposed pussy, three rings set in her hood covering her clit, and now it was her turn.

I told Cornfed Anna she would be getting her clit, belly button, nipples, and tongue pierced. She jumped like a spring now into the chair the instant it was empty.

Cornfed Anna was lying on her bag, legs spread in the stirrups, arms spread, and head propped up. She was watching all the action as the group of tourists looked on in amazement. Tabitha cleaned all the instruments, opened new items, and I set my phone on another table to record Cornfed Anna's procedure.

I stood next to Cornfed Anna as Tabitha produced some huge 16-inch-long commercial scissors. I whispered in her ear, 'what will she do with those. Cut all your clothes off? Leave you nude in the chair. Clothes in shambles. The tourists will enjoy looking at your fresh body. Exposed. Pierced. Do you cum easily.'

Cornfed Anna moaned, trembled, and licked her lips. Her eyes never left the eyes of the tourists.

Tabitha took the scissors, cut up both sides of the flowered sundress and pulled it off. Cornfed Anna lifted her hips slightly to allow Tabitha to remove the shredded cloth. Tabitha balled it up in her hands and tossed it in the same garbage can as Anna's wet panties.

I moved in again and whispered, 'pussy? Or tits? What should we show the hungry tourists? Are you wet, are you gushing, do you want to rub yourself?'

Tabitha used the scissors to cut away Cornfed Anna's white cotton panties. They were exactly what I had expected to see. Normal, cotton, white, and full coverage. But now. Gone. Her pussy exposed.

Cornfed Anna had never touched a hair. Full grown, blond hair, inches long from the front of her stomach, covering her lips, and down to her anus. Tabitha smiled wide.

I knew what was coming next. A very public shave.

I continued to whisper, 'wow. Untouched. Tabitha will now shave you. Hairless. Smooth. Fully exposed. Are you a virgin? Anal virgin? Mouth virgin?'

Cornfed Anna stated, "I've never been touched. Never been penetrated."

I responded, 'that is a shame. Your body is beautiful, soft, tantalizing, and made for fun. Your nerves are on fire. Your pussy is throbbing. Your juice is flowing and making a puddle. Soon your tits will be exposed. You will be completely naked for the eyes of 20 men, women, and strangers.'

Cornfed Anna was sweating, she licked the sweat from her lips, her eyes locked on the crowd. Tabitha made quick work of Cornfed Anna's pussy hair. Now smooth I could see her juices running down her pussy lips, onto the chair, and drip to the floor.

Tabitha handed me the scissors and I cut away Cornfed Anna's bra. I cut both sides and then pulled away the cups. Her perky C-cup stood proud. No movement and her pink nipples were excited and pointing towards the ceiling.

Tabitha ran her hands up and down Cornfed Anna's thighs, stomach, tits, and neck. It was not often an 18-year-old virgin of such quality laid down for the whole kit of piercings so willingly. I took Anna's phone and took a few pictures. Tabitha did as well and asked if we had time for any tattoos. I shrugged and stated, 'maybe a rose or two above her pussy but off to the side by her hip.'

Tabitha stated, "too Nickelodeon. Too commercial. I will think on it."

The first piercing was Cornfed Anna's hood. A 2-inch wide 8 gauge gold ring was set in place with large steel pliers. Tabitha mentioned it would be nearly impossible to open such a large ring ever again after she set it. Cornfed Anna nearly passed out hearing the ring was permanent. I had told Tabitha to make the ring 'huge'. Tabitha liked the idea.

Next came the belly button. A small "C" shaped ring went through the flesh and dangled nicely. It was small, 12 gauge and 1 inch long. The best part was Cornfed Anna's nipples. They were medium sized, thick, and pink.

Tabitha set two long barbells. Each two inches wide. With 1/2 inch balls and the ends. They were way too oversized, they looked wrong, they poked out, and I knew they would show through every shirt, bra, and sweater that Cornfed Anna would wear. They were not permanent but screwed on.

Last but not least was Cornfed Anna's tongue. She was now panting, sweating, and her eyes fixed on the crowd. Did she feel the pain? Did she enjoy the pain? Was she horny from the exposure, the piercing, or the control?

My Anna came over, stuck her tongue out and told Cornfed Anna to pick which placement she wanted to be pierced. My Anna previously had three tongue piercings installed. For the first time Cornfed Anna took her eyes off the crowd, pointed to the one in the near tip of her tongue, and stated "That one."

Her voice was barely above a whisper, and it was ragged sounding. Tabitha used a long set of pliers, seized Cornfed Anna's tongue, and shoved a needle through it. Some of my questions were answered. Cornfed Anna "got off on pain." Her legs thrashed, her tits bounced, her pussy juice flowed, and her head bounced off the head rest.

The tourist crowd clapped, cheered, and watched Cornfed Anna orgasm under their hungry eyes.

After Cornfed Anna regained some composure Tabitha secured a gold stud in her tongue. Cornfed Anna made no attempt to get up, move, or cover herself. Her spread legs, exposed pierced pussy, and pierced tits were there for all to see.

Tabitha explained the process of cleaning and maintaining each piercing. Each one required a different method, bandage, and treatment. Cornfed Anna stated her purse was left on the counter when I pulled her in. I looked around and it was not found. Cornfed Anna groaned. She was a tourist. She was staying at a hotel nearby. Her wallet, cell phone, ID, and hotel card key were in her purse. She was alone.

Cornfed Anna had not heard when I told Tabitha that I would pay for her piercings and jewelry. Tabitha began to accuse Cornfed Anna of theft, deception, and she would call the cops. I looked at Tabitha confused, and she winked at me. Cornfed Anna was looking around in desperation as the tourists began to leave. The show was no longer as entertaining.

Tabitha grabbed Cornfed Anna by the hair, drug her over to an office, and shoved her on her knees. The plain white man in his 40's walked out. He was Tabitha's master. I had learned this before. They discussed Cornfed Anna's situation. Cornfed Anna cried, begged, and pleaded.

Tabitha stated, "You have two options. Us or them." Tabitha pointed to her and her master or to Anna and I.

Tabitha stated, "You will work for us. You will be our personal prostitute. You will fuck, suck, and degrade yourself for money to pay off your debt. You owe us 3k for the procedure and jewelry."

Cornfed Anna continued to cry louder and louder.

My Anna walked up calmly, whispered into Cornfed Anna's ear. I could not hear what my Anna told her but she stated "Her. That one. Them. Not you two!"

Cornfed Anna jumped up on her feet, ran to me, wrapped her arms around me, and hugged me so tightly I thought she would never let go. My Anna smiled wickedly. What had she told her I wondered?

Cornfed Anna begged for my help. She stuttered trying to think of a way to pay my back. She had little money, but it was gone now. Stolen with her purse. She could call her parents but how would she explain her situation. Her parents, her father, her church, her town. They would all know.

I asked Cornfed Anna how longed she had intended to visit Vegas, "Two weeks was her response."

I told Cornfed Anna she would be my personal servant, 'No sex. No sucking. No degradation. Only cleaning my apartment, grocery shopping, and basic things.'

Cornfed Anna agreed quickly. I picked up my phone, paid for the piercings, and told Cornfed Anna to get back in the chair. Confused but agreeable she climbed back into the chair and spread her legs. Her virgin pussy on full display again.

My Anna, Tabitha, and I put our heads together to think of tattoos. Degrading pussy, anal, and slave tattoos were loudly talked about in front of Cornfed Anna. She lay there trembling. I finally asked what her favorite flower was and of course, "A red rose" was her favorite. How normal. Tabitha picked out a standard 5 inch tall 3-inch-wide red rose.

In 1 hour, she tattooed it just about her clit and on her pubic hair area. It was red, it was green, it had thorns. A standard red rose was tattooed on her.

I paid for the tattoo, and we set to leave. Cornfed Anna panicked, she was naked except for her shoes, and was unsure what we were going to do. I told her, 'Walk to the car. I don't have any spare clothes. Yours are shredded and in the trash.'

My Anna told her, "Come along. Now."

Cornfed Anna followed us through the lobby and out into the blazing hot 100-degree sun. Naked in public was likely never thought of by Cornfed Anna. Naked on The Vegas Strip. Hundreds of cars driving by. Thousands of eyes watching her walk naked in public. Her new piercings shifted, bouncing, and moving.

My Anna and I held hands as Cornfed Anna followed behind. She waddled slowly with wide legs, her new clit piercing bouncing and throbbing. Her ass wiggling for all the spectators. I had not envisioned having to walk naked to our car. I parked two blocks away. Cornfed Anna was dripping from her pussy with excitement.

When we made it to my Tesla Cornfed Anna was seated in the front. I placed my hand on her thigh, and she looked at me quizzically. Without a word I drove home to my apartment. Instead of parking in the garage I pulled up to the front entrance. Cornfed Anna would walk through the public lobby naked, exposed, and freshly pierced. I hoped T and Monica were there.

As we parked, I could feel her thigh shaking, her anticipation rising, her sweat increasing. I saw my Anna's look in the rearview mirror. She was happy and enjoying every minute. I got out, walked around and opened their doors. My Anna and Cornfed Anna got out. Cornfed Anna never said a word. No questions, no complaints, just excited anticipation.

We walked slowly into the lobby, and I was very happy to see T and Monica at the front desk. We approached them, greeted them, and let them look at the naked Cornfed Anna. I told them about how she had been stripped, pierced, and now would be staying with us for 2 weeks to pay off her debt. I told T and Monica to check out her new tattoo and piercings.

They both damn near jumped over the counter. T ran his hands over Cornfed Anna's pierced tits, belly button and pussy. His hands gripped her ass cheeks and smiled. He was much taller, bigger, and older. She made no noises, never moved, but stood there shaking slightly at T's touch.

Monica was not so gentle. She grabbed her tongue, pulled it out, and squeezed her tits. Monica asked her several questions, rubbed her pussy firmly, and slapped her ass. Cornfed Anna stated, "No. Never. I'm a virgin everywhere."

Monica told her to climb up onto the lobby counter. Cornfed Amma complied. Monica pulled out her phone for an impromptu modeling scenario. Cornfed Anna laid down, spread her legs, sat up, talked on the phone, laid on her back, spread her legs, and smiled. Monica, T and I took dozens of pictures.

Lastly, Monica walked over to Cornfed Anna. She was sitting on her but, legs spread high and wide, and Monica took a selfie. Cornfed Anna got her pussy licked for only a second by Monica's tongue. She stated, "MMM. Virgin butter. Very rare. Love it."

She had been taking a video while she licked Cornfed Anna's pussy. But not a peep was made, no response, or flinching. Cornfed Anna played the role nicely. I doubted she ever imagined getting her clit pierced, a naked modeling session in a lobby of an apartment building, and then get her clit licked my a black woman.

Cornfed Anna then climbed down at my request, and we walked to the elevator.

The first time since I had moved in 14 years ago, I saw someone in the elevator. A mother, father, and their teenage son. They must have entered the garage level. Naked Cornfed Anna, my sexy dressed Anna, and I climbed in the elevator calmly and pressed the button for the 15th floor. The family looked naked Cornfed Anna up and down. Her large ringed clit and huge barbell nipple piercings. A full display of fetish behavior was there for them to see.

They got off on the 10th floor. The father nearly tripped on his own feet and fell as he exited the elevator. Cornfed Anna giggled a little and stated "Oopsie daisy" as the doors closed. Her breathing increased, showing she had enjoyed the exhibition of her naked body.

As we got to my apartment Anna, and I took off our clothes. Cornfed Anna remained naked, never asked for clothes, and walked around the apartment. Checking bedrooms, bathrooms, kitchen, living room, and the balcony.

Upon her return from the balcony my Anna was on her knees, sucking my cock with vigor while I watched Cornfed Anna wander around. My Anna would need around 4 weeks for her two new pussy piercings to heal. No sex for 4 weeks. How difficult for her. Cornfed Anna saw us, did not seem surprised and walked around behind me. She started rubbing her hands on my shoulders, back, ass, and legs.

I told my Anna I was going to come. She motioned to Cornfed Anna to kneel down next to her. Cornfed Anna complied. My Anna took a full mouthful of my semen. She then stood up, let it dribble out of her mouth, and into Cornfed Anna's mouth. Her head was cocked back, open and waiting. A full load of semen entirely filled her mouth.

My Anna stated, "stay there. Do not swallow until I give you permission. Wait."

Cornfed Anna nodded slightly. Kneeling, naked, head back, mouth open and full of semen my girlfriend had just spit into. An odd feeling washed over me. No sex for her but she would get to watch and participate in many other ways.

After 30 minutes my Anna stated, "swallow."

Cornfed Anna swallowed several times and wiped her face with her fingers. She then sucked the semen off her fingers like it was ice cream. My Anna stated it was time to work out. I watched the two Anna's exercise naked in my living room. Yoga was my favorite. At the end of 2 hours, they went off to shower. I of course joined them.

I ran my hands all over their bodies, I soaped them, massaged them, and I put extra emphasis on Cornfed Anna's pussy and tits. We dried them off and cleaned the new piercings. Cornfed Anna was educated by my Anna about what she would expect as they healed. We had plenty of all the necessary bandages and liquids to keep everything clean and covered as necessary.

My Anna was getting ready for work. She covered her new piercings with gauze and got dressed. Cornfed Anna and I talked. I was tired of calling her 'Cornfed' and she stated, "my middle name is Tess." We all smiled and decided to call her Tess from now on.

Anna left while Tess and I talked. I told Tess I saw she "got off" on pain. I saw her orgasm and gush from her pussy as she lay in the chair. Tess stated, "No. Not the pain. The eyes watching me, the public watching me as I lay there with spread legs, they saw everything."

I told Tess I had a secret workout every night at a nearby MMA gym. Tess wanted to accompany me, but I had some conditions. I walked Tess into Anna's bedroom, and we went through her sexiest, most see-through, and tiniest lingerie. Anna would not mind Tess borrowing some items for a day or two.

We settled on a dark green lingerie set. It was extremely see-through, her nipples and piercings were visible, her stomach and bellybutton piercing showed, and the pussy area was not really covered. It was kind of crotchless with lace on each side but open in the middle. Some small strings were secured so you could tie both sides together if you wanted to. I intended to leave it open, so her clit ring and pussy was on full display. The best part was the back. It was a thong and mostly backless. It was very sexy and not meant to be worn anywhere other than the bedroom. Her 18-year-old ass was fantastic.

Tess, however, was going to wear it for daily wear. She kept on her white tennis shoes as I packed my workout bag. We took the elevator down to my car in the garage. I found the Tesla dealership had sent over an installation team. They were in my storage locker running a long thick cable out into my parking spot. Tess and I walked up, and two men were working hard.

Tess was their focus. They answered my questions, but their eyes feasted on Tess's piercings and exposed pussy. Her tattoo looked very hot in the green lingerie. The bright red ink stuck out nicely.

After a 5-minute conversation we got in my car and left. They assured me it would be completed by the time I returned and would be outfitted with a lock so no one else could use it but me. They would leave the key in the locked storage locker until I returned.

It was now 8:30 pm when I arrived at the gym. I parked outside and we walked in. Tess did not seem nervous, hesitant, or ashamed to be walking around with her new piercings, pussy, and body on display for strangers. At this time of night only the hardcore gym rats were there. Jester, Rachel, their receptionist and only 4 men were there training.

I set my bag down, took off my shirt, and began to warm up. Rachel nearly knocked me over when she demanded to know, "Who the fuck is that?"

I explained to Rachel that Tess was Anna's cousin visiting from out of town. Normally Tess was a nudist but I convinced her to wear lingerie in public so we wouldn't get arrested. Rachel left in a huff. She did not like Tess or her attire.

Tess wandered around the gym, checking out the equipment, and letting the men stare at her. Jester and I started our two-man routine. After 2 hours I was done, my arms, heavy, and my stomach aching for food. Another banana, 2 granola bars, some water, and I was ready for Rachel. Rachel worked me over well. She must be holding a grudge and in one hour's time I was exhausted.

Tess helped me with my gloves, she talked with everyone in the gym except Jester, and "everyone was very nice. Even Rachel. She looked at my pussy more than anyone." The gym was nearly closed when Jester finally walked over. Jester stated a small MMA fight was going on tomorrow and he wanted Tess to be a "ring girl". Tess and I had no idea what that meant. Jester explained it to her and described the attire and how she would make $500 for the night.

Tess stated, "One condition. I will do it naked. No clothes."

If this surprised Jester his face did not show it. He just said, "see you tomorrow night then."

We drove back to my apartment and Tess made dinner naked. She copied Anna and I when we would strip our clothes off the minute we got inside. She was not nearly as good a cook as Anna but close.

After dinner I showered again and iced my hands. Tess followed me around helping me and she showered with me again. Not that she needed it. Tess talked about how hot it was in Vegas and commended me on working out for 3 hours when it was 90 degrees or more. She described needing to get her lingerie dry cleaned before she wore it again. I told Tess we would be going to a lingerie store tomorrow to buy her more. We would be making daily excursions, and I did not intend for her to wear any more of Anna's clothing.

The cups of the lingerie were much too big anyways. Anna was an F-cup or EE-cup. Much bigger than Tess's full C or small D-cup.

We lay in my bed and fell asleep. I woke up when Anna crawled in bed next to me. I had always fantasized about having two naked women sleep with me. It had come true, and they were both gorgeous.

I woke up to my alarm at 6 am and started my day. I had decided to show Miller my new friend Tess. I told Anna to go into the living room and close the door. I turned on Zoom, sent Miller a message, and removed the tape from my webcam. Miller and I talked for a bit about work, about Anna and me visiting, and other nerd stuff.

12