Vegas Nerd Pt. 12

Story Info
Anna and the girls visit The Toy Store
3.8k words
4.42
3k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anna in her black leather outfit and Tess with her crotchless lacy lingerie smiled and walked into the center of the octagon. A tall stripper pole on a podium, surrounded my mirrors, and bright lights activated.

Anna's tits were huge, spilling out the top and sides of her vest. Tess's perky body bounced and moved sexily as they danced around the room. Every 10 minutes the bell would sound. Anna and Tess would turn up the sexiness of their dancing each time. The first bell had chimed, and they began to rub their hands on each other, kissing, groping. The second bell and Tess had her hands up Anna's skirt. Touching her ass, pulling at her thong, and teasing.

Anna would return the favor, she would pull Tess's thong to the side, rube her pussy with her fingers and slap her ass playfully. Tess would walk around, rub her tits, and kiss the mirrors. After the second bell I saw all the partitions had been raised. Grumpy voices were heard outside wanting to watch the show.

The third bell rang, and Tess began to pull off her clothes. Shoulder's first, then tits popping out, and lastly, she would bend over, point her ass at a mirror and bend over pulling the lingerie all the way down to her ankles. She then made a show of shuffling around the arena with her lingerie stuck to her. Her little butt wiggling. Anna made a show of trying to chase her and help her as she bent over, her big fat bubble butt sticking out from under her skirt, her pink thong visible.

At the end of the show all the partitions slid down. I heard groaning from an unhappy group of men.

I walked out laughing. 40 or more men were lined up. Tess popped her head out and stated, "Get some fucking music in here. Now!" Walter ran over to a radio of some sort and turned it on. I returned to my booth as Sophia and Rebecca stated, "Oh. I get it. Dance sexy. Put on a show. Act like no one is watching or play with the mirrors where the men are."

I explained the money machine in the corner was linked to the partition. The men would pay for every 3-minute increment with cash and the partition stayed up. I told them the arenas #1 and #2 were for dancing only. But #3 and #4 involved touching. I had not yet seen #3 and #4 so I was unsure what that meant.

We watched Anna and Tess continue their dancing as Tess was naked, but Anna was not. Their playing and kissing were raking in a lot of money. 60 minutes had flown by, and the men were getting restless.

Tess walked over to arena #2 and climbed in. She wanted to do "a solo" act and make more money. Anna stayed in booth #1 as both Sophia and Rebecca joined her. Men ran around jumping in booths, stacks of cash in their hands, yelling and cursing when a booth was full. Only 14 rooms could be used at the time. Each girl entered one booth to change and access the center arena. That meant 7 men feeding the cash machine every 3 minutes for 30 minutes at a time. $200 a show per man. $1400 for a whole arena per 30 minutes. Two arenas were now full and running nonstop.

Anna stayed in the first arena, showing Sophia and Rebecca how to tease the men, dance, grope each other, and expose themselves slowly. Sophia and Rebecca laughed, spanked each other and were enjoying themselves.

I left my booth as I had not been paying any money. Anna had no way to know but a customer jumped in before I could close the door.

Walter stated, "It's a feeding frenzy out here. My two girls are in the back really racking in the money. Thanks."

I asked Walter what time they closed. He looked at me and stated "Never. My dad will take over at 6 am. He will need to mop up and clean the rooms. Then we keep on going."

I shuddered to think what he was mopping up.

Walter walked me over to a chair behind the counter. It showed the arenas where the women were dancing. #3 and #4 were still empty. The mirrors were there but there were large holes in them. Walter explained men would hold their arms out through the holes to touch the women if they were willing. He looked at me and stated, "don't worry. They won't hurt the girls. We have a heavy-handed reputation. If they do something dumb, I hit a button, the partition will slam down, and their arm will be broken."

I told Walter, 'Then $200 for 30 minutes is quite a chunk of cash. Times 7 makes it $1400.'

Walter stated, "not $20. Its $50 for 3 minutes."

Damn, I thought. $50 for 3 minutes meant $500 for 30 minutes and $3500 for a full arena.

We had already been there for 90 minutes as Walter chuckled. He stated, "its $100 for #3 and #4 if the girls are okay with some light petting."

Fuck I thought. They were about to get used to it. 90 minutes of dancing and the women were sweating. They were showing some skin, flashing, and then pulling their clothes back on. I told Anna about the other rooms. $100 a room. Rebecca started coughing and stated, "I'm in."

Sophia too stated, "Fuck yeah. No sex? Just petting? I'm in."

I told them to let the men only touch them, no penetration, no sex, nothing like that. They would be allowed to grasp their tits, touch their butts, but do not let them finger them. The girls saluted and ran off. Men followed them in hoards.

I saw lots of nerds, men in suits, and construction workers. All races, all ages, all sizes. What surprised me most was I saw 5 or more women. Housewives dressed up in hooker attire, businesswomen with crazy heaving make up and fluffy hair with men in the booths.

Walter explained the fantasy of having "A fake hooker blow them while they watched the women dance. Or they would suck off the cocks in the next booth while their husbands fucked them from behind."

Walter showed me a camera that showed one of the women kneeling, giving their man a blow job while they watched Tess dance, strip, and play inside the arena. The next one showed a housewife bent over, sucking a dick through a glory hole while the men fucked them and watched Tess dancing.

All kinds of debauchery was going on.

I watched Rebecca and Sophia in their rooms. Each teasing the men, their hands stretched out into the arena. Rebecca understood the game better. She would walk around the circle, letting her hair touch the hands, then her back, her skin soft and caressed. She would lift a foot, a thigh, or her shoulder would touch their hands gently as she danced. She would move on slowly, intentionally, and let each hand get only the smallest of touches for a few seconds or a minute before she moved on.

Rebecca could really dance, shake, twerk, and wiggle. She moved elegantly and worked the whole room.

Sophia was a little slower, she did not let the men touch as much, she would stand just out of reach, move forward, let their fingers glide over her, and then she would move on.

Anna was still in her arena dancing, kicking, and spinning on the pole. Still fully dressed but her pink panties were shown often.

Tess was the rebel. She had a dildo stuck to each mirror and she would walk around, sucking on them, rubbing her tits, and playing with her clit. Before she moved off each mirror, she would bounce her naked ass off the mirror 5 or 6 times and then move on. While sucking the fake cocks she would stick her ass out, touch her anus, and play with her dripping wet pussy.

I wasn't sure the night should end but the Asian woman and Hispanic woman came out complaining again. This time they were both being overworked and could not "jerk off all the cocks". They needed "back up." Walter sent more texts and several minutes later 4 women walked in. All looked like experienced hookers, smeared make up, and torn clothes. They both went to the BJ room and Full Release.

A weird thought occurred to me. Where do women go to get "eaten out?" If men came here to get blowjobs where could women go?

I asked Walter and he laughed, "Its only happened a time or two but come over here."

Walter produced a chair-like device that was C-shaped. A women would sit in it, a head would pop up between their thighs, they would get their pussy eaten or fingered until orgasm. The woman would stand up and another would take their place. People could watch as the person in the box was mostly out of sight and could be a man or woman. Walter stated, "I don't think a man would want to do this. It's only been women and they aren't our majority of clients."

As we were talking a man and wife combo exited their booth. A single male jumped in the booth to take their place. A glimpse of Anna dancing and kicking was seen before the door shut.

I told them, 'New device. Get in.'

The woman pushed the male headfirst into the box and closed the latch. She sat down in the chair, her legs spread wide. Her pussy was open and gushing semen. Was it her husbands or did she back her ass up to the glory hole and fuck a random stranger's cock.

Not knowing which but the man's head appeared. He wasted no time in licking, lapping, and sucking at the women's fleshy pussy. After 5 minutes a group of men were standing around them watching. The woman orgasmed and pulled the man's head into her pussy. Her legs shook, her eyes darting from person to person. A lone woman yelled, "I'm next." The crow parted and another housewife walked up in too short of clothes, too tight of top, and too much make up. Her man following her. She was kind of chubby but not overly fat.

The pair climbed out of the chair and the new couple climbed on. She ripped off her panties and put them in her purse. Her spread legs, her smooth pussy was already moist and dripping as the mans head popped up. He latched on her clit and began sucking.

The woman slapped him heard across the face, she grabbed his head, pulled his face here and there as she told him how to "eat it properly." 10 minutes later and she yelled at him, kicked him out of the box, and called for "a real pussy eater." The woman was in her 40's, very hostile, and domineering. A Hispanic man jumped at the chance. He was wearing construction attire and had a small black mustache.

The defeated husband crawled out with a look of sadness on his face. He stood by and watched as the Hispanic man's face popped up and began licking, lapping, and sucking on the women's pussy. He would stop, push his mustache against her clit or lips and brush back and forth. Sometimes slow and sometimes fast. He would resume licking and sucking.

The woman wasted no time in orgasming. Her legs squeezed tight. Her breathing became heavy. The Hispanic man smiled with joy as he embarrassed the women's man by giving her an orgasm in front of him. The woman climbed out, not needing to replace her panties, and they went into the toy area.

Lots of shouting and demands were heard from the woman out of sight. Walter was doing his best to provide her with the best of customer service. She slammed down several large boxes and Walter rang up her purchases. A large black man moved out of the crowd, grabbed her by the hair, and pushed her over one of the store displays.

It was a large black leather bench with four legs. She yelled, called him names, and he pulled up her skirt as he held her down. His large cock was pulled from his pants, and he jammed it into her pussy. She continued to yell, call him names, and smiled as he fucked her from behind. The tall black man stated, "You just need some real dick. A man's dick. A real fucking and you might change your bitchy attitude."

5 minutes later and she filled her with a giant load of semen. He grabbed her by the hair, led her to the chair, and the Hispanic man climbed out. The woman pointed to her man and told him to get back in the box. He stuttered, begged, and pleaded. He did not want to eat her pussy full of another man's semen. She demanded it and he complied. He crawled in the box defeated.

This time however he went to eating her pussy with renewed energy. I realized it must have been a game for them and they were acting. Because in no time the woman orgasmed, called him the "worst cunt eater in the world" and he climbed out with a big smile on his face. His face glistened with a mix of another man's semen and her pussy juice.

The chair became a popular place for couples. A group of men and women would stand around and watch. Eyes strained, focused on the couple, and the couples would enjoy the attention. Walter gave me a wink thanking me for the idea of bringing it out. He had previously stated it was not a popular item but tonight there was a line to use it.

Some women would use their own men, some would have random men, I waited for the time when two women would use it, but the ratio was 10 to 1. Not many women around.

6 am came around faster than expected. Walter's ancient looking father showed up with a grumpy look on his face and a mop bucket. He told men to exit the booths while he cleaned them. He emptied the small trash cans from each room and moved on.

I had only now realized how long we had been there. Nearly 8 hours of constant dancing, stripping, and playing. I went to each arena and told the women it was their last show. The next bell meant the end of the night. Each groaned but nodded.

Rebecca was the first out of her booth. A man and woman handed her a business card and asked that she call them. Rebecca was pulling on her tube dress and handed me the card. Next Sophia shuffled out. Her lingerie was set back in place. She too was very popular as two men in business suits told her to call them. She handed me the cards too. As we walked over to Tess and Anna's arenas, I saw the chair was empty.

I told Sophia to have a seat and Rebecca to climb in. A group of 30 men stood shoulder to shoulder. Sophia's spread pussy. The lingerie pulled apart. The crotchless lingerie was perfect. Rebecca's tiny head popped up and she began to suck hard and fast. In less than a minute Sophia orgasmed. She squeezed her thighs on Rebecca's head, her face thrusted into her pussy, and then released as Sophia relaxed. The men cheered loudly as the women removed themselves from the device.

Tess and Anna pushed through the crowd to see what was going on. Sadly, they missed the show, but Anna was holding an armful of dildos. Walter took them to the front counter and sold them for $500 apiece. Tess's saliva still dripping from them as they were sold in an instant. A pile of cash on the counter.

The men and women all filed out. Walter locked the door. He emptied all the cash machines and counted out 50% for us. A stack of hundreds and 50's 4 inches high. I took the money. Not counting it and we left. We walked up to the truck. The parking lot emptied, Toyotas, Jeeps and a couple of Mercedes pulled away.

Anna looked at the women and stated, "No gross wet pussy in my truck. No snail trails on my leather seats. Take off your clothes. Get in."

The women took off their skirts, dresses, lingerie and climbed into the bed of the truck. I helped them all crawl in. A view of 4 wet glistening pussies and I closed the tail gate. Even at 6:30am it was still over 90 degrees in Vegas. The sun was just starting to peak over the hills, it was getting brighter slowly, and we pulled out. The women holding onto the truck cab and rails.

I intentionally drove down The Strip a couple times as they waved, shook their asses or squeezed their tits for people in cars, on motorcycles, or walking. I discovered lots of people run at 6 am in Vegas. It was cooler and there was no blast of hot air. I thought we may try it some time.

Back at the apartment we were finally all winding down. Anna made us breakfast and we all went to bed. My king-sized bed had 4 naked women and me. It was not big enough I thought as I drifted off to sleep.

Noon came quickly. The women groaned at the bright sunlight beaming in through the bottom of my door. Anna started the shower and we all tried to climb in. 5 did not fit. Sophia and Tess chose the large soaking tub. They filled it with hot water and laid back. Tess had finally healed enough and could enjoy taking a bath for the first time in several weeks. Sophia enjoyed running a loofa over Tess, soaping her, and washing her hair.

I was enjoying myself as well. Anna's big tits pressed into me, Rebecca's skinny little body and hands rubbing against me. I was very, very happy.

Anna and Rebecca began to make out. I pulled them apart and told them to wait for 'Monica.' They groaned, horny pussies, and shaking legs stopped their adventure.

Sophia too was no longer focused on Tess's pussy. Tess was very upset when she stopped. She complained of not having an orgasm for several weeks and she had seen "The hottest things ever" during that time too.

I told Tess, 'Your asshole has never been off limits. We could have been fucking there every day. It was your decision.'

Tess groaned, complained she never really considered anal sex, and wondered if she would enjoy it. The women all talked and discussed their experiences. Mostly small toys, vibrators, plugs and a finger or two. Never an actual cock. I was surprised. I thought more women had done anal sex or did it regularly. You mean porn lied to me?

Once in the living room I pulled out the 4th women's Rolex. I put it on Rebecca's tiny wrist. It was far too large and needed to be adjusted. Sophia stated it was easy and she had the tools at work to do it.

Anna showed me the large bag of vibrators, toys, and strap ons for tonight. They even had some small floggers, whips, and red rubber bands. Anna stated, "Imagine taking this, sucking your clit until its full of blood, and then snap! Right on it. You would pass out."

Tess had never imagined it, her legs crossed tightly, the women all jumped in one way or another. I laughed at the torture. Their piercings would enhance the sensation 2 or 3 times more.

Tess pulled me aside and wanted to chat. She asked if I was willing to let her remain a virgin tonight. I told Tess she could do whatever she wanted. I would not force her to do anything. If she did not want to be penetrated in her vagina or anus that was up to her. If she did not want to give blowjobs to men or suck on women, then she could decide for herself. Tess stated, "Oh no. I am sucking your dick tonight. Just not the other stuff."

We told the other women about Tess's decision. All of them booed and hissed but later laughed stating they understood. I thought Miller may be to blame for this decision. But hey. We were here having fun. I did not own any of them. It was all fun and play.

Anna had some real big toys in the bag. Some were over a foot long and thicker than a soda can. Huge vibrating wands, commercial grade drills with attachments, and one that looked like a concrete vibrator attachment I had seen in a very hardcore bondage porn.

The women all checked it out, laughed, and removed the packaging. Sophia and Rebecca cleaned it all and threw all the packaging away.

The doorbell rang and the women all naked ran to the door. It was Monica and she was carrying a small bag. She was in a dark purple bath robe and wore slippers. She pulled off the robe and was naked underneath. All the women cheered. Her dark black skin stood out highly contrasted against all the pale white women. Monica walked up to me, stated, "Who needs clothes. You promised 10 hours, right?"

I told her about Tess's request and Monica stated, "No problem. I planned on eating her pussy and asshole all night."

Anna chased Monica with the largest of strap on dildos. Monica's eye shot open and stated, "That better be for the desert. No way I can start with that."

I opened the closet and showed her two large boxes. Both marked as sybians, Sophia and Rebecca began to open them, set them up, and read the manual. Many different parts, attachments and settings were on the machine.

Finally, Anna set out 10 bottles of lube, 10 tubes of oil, and a box of pills. The pills were different colors and were meant to "enhance performance for men and women." I decided to go without. I would not have any trouble in the first couple of hours. It was likely the last couple of hours I would need assistance.

12