Vegas Odyssey: The Club

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
raiderh
raiderh
159 Followers

There was already a sizable crowd on the dance floor and the double doors had been soundproofed amazingly well; we had not heard even the strongly thumping bass in the foyer. Feeding the excitement that had been building all day, we directly inserted ourselves into the bouncing, grinding crowd and started dancing.

Moving to the beat, Tori and I fell into the rhythmic motions we were accustomed to after years of being together. I could recognize the subtle changes in her tempo, accenting the backbeat to her downbeat, sliding my hands up and down her silken body. We knew each other so well and we lost sense of time as we submitted to the club atmosphere.

Looking around, I was not surprised that all of the people nearby were gorgeous and extremely well-dressed. I had suspected the electronic copy of the photo we submitted with our application had been closely scrutinized and the bouncers out front were visually comparing application to reality. Very few of the people were younger than us, and most seemed to be older, though not many seemed much past 45 or so.

The music playing wasn't your typical bump-and-grind shit with inane lyrics and annoying vocal solos. This was high-grade, engineered sound that elicited movement by the power of its beats and the intricate layering of pitch. There was no repeating melody, but lines of focus would play through, providing a base for harmony and contrast. Tempo changes were gradual and subconsciously logical, and the DJ was a Zen master in his manipulation of loudness and reverberation. The overall effect was pure aural stimulation, flooding the brain with rhythm and a powerful desire to move with it.

Tori was already getting hot and I don't mean just sweating—I could see the blood rising in her cheeks. Throughout the dance floor people were doing more than dancing: kissing, groping, unfastening articles of clothing as everyone moved to the beat. The European-looking couple next to us started kissing and I could see my wife sneaking glances at them. Smiling, I spun her around so her back was to me, then turned so she was facing them. Grinding myself into her back, my hands started sliding up and down her body, feeling under the thin material of her dress for the folds of her labia, the tip of her tailbone, her hardening nipples.

The man unbuttoned his partner's blouse, reaching inside to grope her. Tori's dancing was on autopilot at this point, her attention focused on the couple who looked like something out of an Express catalog. Not wanting to be outdone, I didn't bother being discreet, but boldly pulled the top of my wife's dress down and cupped her bare breasts. Tori raised her arms, reaching up and running her hands through my hair as she leaned back into me. I began sucking the side of her neck as she played the voyeur.

For her part, the woman had unbuttoned his shirt and was running her hand up and down the bulge of his crotch. Glancing over at my wife's naked chest, she reached up and unbuttoned her blouse the rest of the way, then shrugged it off, revealing a purple half-cup bra. The man leaned down and took her exposed nipple in his mouth, sucking and biting it while he pinched the other with his fingers.

Something about that inspired Tori, and she whirled around and kissed me. Her hands flew down the buttons of my shirt, which quickly fell open. Her nimble fingers kept right on going, undoing my belt and unzipping my pants. She reached down and pulled out my hardened cock, stroking it as she rubbed her nipples across my chest.

I knew she had been looking forward to tonight, but holy shit! The change in her behavior and the boldness of her action was extremely sexy, so I just went with it. Looking around, I saw people staring at her, noting her naked breasts and the motion of her hand on my cock. More and more pieces of clothing fell to the floor as people joined us, following my wife's initiative. The sexuality that had been growing at a slow boil rapidly heated up, emanating out from the ring of people forming around us.

But my wife was still the leader and, taking a break from kissing, she took note of the increased nakedness and small but overt sexual actions nearby. She looked up at me once again with her sinful hazel eyes. Slowly kneeling, she gently kissed my cock, then looked up at me as she took it into her mouth.

Everyone around us backed away slightly, opening a circle around my wife as she blew me. The DJ noticed us, turning down the music and directing a spotlight on the clearing we occupied. Tori has never really liked being the center of attention by herself, but I could see she was getting turned on having so many people watch her pleasure her husband.

Being the vain exhibitionist I am, I let my shirt slide from my shoulders, revealing my tattooed chest and back and flexed my stomach muscles while I ran my hands through her hair. I took my cock out of her mouth and replaced it with my balls, which she greedily licked and sucked. As a murmur of approval rippled through the crowd, I stroked myself and winked down at her. She smiled up at me and I put my cock back in her as I neared the end. She reached up and grabbed my ass, I put my hands on the back of her head, and together we brought me to an orgasm. I groaned and shot into her mouth as she swallowed every drop. The crowd cheered as I lifted her up and kissed her, then the masses parted as I took her by the hand and led her from the dance floor.

Stepping up onto a landing, I unceremoniously threw her laughing onto a chaise lounge and fell down on top of her.

"Look at you, you crazy slut, sucking my dick on the dance floor," I said.

"You liked it," she giggled, "And so did I."

"I'll bet you did, you dirty girl; I'll bet you're soaking your panties as we speak."

"I would if I were wearing any..."

I grinned and hiked the bottom of her dress up around her waist. Sure enough, her wet, bald pussy glistened back at me. How could I resist? I brought my face down and started to lick.

The music cranked up again and provided just as much inspiration for pussy licking as it did for dancing. The DJ found us again with his spotlight and I did my level best to bring my wife to orgasm as a performance for the club. Tori was also turned on by the attention, grabbing her breasts and exaggerating her motions in response to my tongue and fingers.

Licking, probing, fingering, and sucking, I continually built the stimulation until she was hovering on the brink of orgasm, but I carefully managed her state of arousal until I felt a climax in the music approaching. Then, burying my face in her delicious pussy, I slipped a finger into her asshole, and she detonated. Crying out and curling into a sit-up, her orgasm produced a rich flow of juice from her pussy that I desperately tried to catch with my tongue. I couldn't hear them over the music, but I'm sure the crowd was thrilled.

As she calmed, I removed my fingers from the holes in her body and crawled up to join her. We kissed, and the spotlight faded out.

"Happy late-anniversary, baby," I said.

"You too, my love."

A waiter dressed only in a bowtie approached with a tray of juice and champagne, and as he knelt beside us I noticed the pills beside the glasses. I had checked with my doc before we left North Carolina and had been deemed healthy enough to use cyalis. Taking one of the pills and a glass of o.j., I swallowed it down--I had no shame admitting that tonight I was going to need all the help I could get. Tori also took some juice, and the waiter silently stood and departed.

We sprawled out on the lounge, sipping juice and observing the sexual acts around us. The 'dance club' had fully morphed into an orgy and we were both rather proud of the part we played in making that happen. Not five feet from where we lay a woman was enthusiastically sucking off a man; just behind her a blonde on all fours was moaning sensually as her ass was slowly being fucked by a tall black man.

"Cheers, babe," I said as we *clinked* glasses. "I do believe you were the first to have her man's dick out, and I know for sure you were the first to drop to her knees." I was truly proud of that--my darling wife's boldness had been surprising and quite erotic. Seeing other men's jealous faces as they watched her suckle my balls had been amusing and arousing.

"I just couldn't resist...I was soooo turned on by that other couple."

I laughed and put my arm around her, absently squeezing her nipple.

"So, what now?"

"I kind of just want to stay here and watch awhile."

"Fine by me." So we did. The blowjob ended quite messily and the black man executed an ass-to-mouth on the blonde to finish. The couples both split up afterwards, soon replaced by an Asian girl leading three men into the open space before us.

I was immediately intrigued. Her dark skin suggested she was of Southeastern descent, far different from Tori's traces of Japanese, but the particular geographic location took a backseat to general associative appeal.

The girl was thin with long black hair (which also helped with the fantasy running concurrently in my head) and completely shaved. Her smallish breasts sat high on her chest with deliciously dark, quarter-sized nipples. She was clearly in charge of the group and wasted no time in executing her plan.

She dropped to her knees and began sucking the cock immediately in front of her. Short bobs followed by a long deepthroat, she obviously knew her way around a cock. Her hands reached up and stroked the other two for a while, then she alternated. When all three pricks were soaked in her saliva, she had the center guy lie down on his back. She squatted over him reverse cowgirl-style, lining up his cock with her asshole, then slowly sat down on it. Once he was all the way in, she paused for a moment to play with her clit.

I had been openly staring, so I was a little surprised when Tori leaned over and said, "That looks hot." I glanced over at her and she, too, was staring at the sexy Thai girl slowly rotating her hips with a cock up her ass. I didn't really know what to say, so I just leaned over and started sucking on Tori's ear as I turned my attention back to the scene before us.

The girl finally opened her eyes, pointing to one of the two remaining men and gesturing for him to step around in front of her. Taking him by the penis, she pulled him down to her vagina, whereupon he took over and pushed himself in. As he started fucking her, she also began lifting her hips, sliding the cock in her ass in and out to the same rhythm as the cock in front. Once the tempo had been established, she leaned back and planted her hands on the floor, tilting her head back and opening her mouth.

The last guy needed no instruction; he simply walked over and plugged her last hole. At that angle he could push all the way in until his balls rested on her face, and from where Tori and I lay we could actually see her throat swelling as he pushed in. For her part, Tori was showing signs of arousal: the red flush of her chest, the heavy breathing, and of course the fact that she was playing with herself. I was still nuzzling her ear, but expanded to sucking the side and back of her neck.

"That's a lot of cock for one woman," I said quietly into her ear. "She has one in each hole...stimulating every part of her body. She looks like she's enjoying it...sitting with a cock deep in her ass, another one stroking in and out of her sopping wet pussy, another one crammed into her slutty mouth..." I broadly licked her neck going up to her ear. "Think you could handle something like that, you dirty slut?"

Tori nodded, her mouth hanging open and her eyes glued to the sexy woman being triple-teamed mere feet from us. I quietly resumed my nibbling, mind deep in thought.

The girl was obviously a pro and the guys knew what they were about, too; none of them missed a beat or disrupted the tempo. Soon she was climaxing over and over, her screams muffled by the monstrous piece of meat in her mouth. Even in her throes of ecstasy, however, she expertly manipulated her body to equally pleasure her partners and soon enough the man on bottom announced that he was ready to cum. Pussy-fucker agreed, and she quickly dismounted and knelt in front of the men as they lined up.

Unfortunately they did so with their backs to us, so we couldn't see the finish, but after cumming on her all three men walked away, leaving the glazed woman sitting facing us, her fingers plunging in and out of her pussy. Her face was rapturous as the thick white strands slid down her face and hair. Seeing an opportunity, I slid from the chaise down to the Thai slut and pulled my wife with me. Tori was in a trance, offering no resistance as I brought her face-to-face with her slutty twin.

"I think she needs a hand...or mouth...cleaning up," I growled. Tori leaned forward of her own accord and licked a string of cum from the girl's neck. There was no reaction from the Thai, so my wife licked another runnel and gently cupped the girl's breast. Tori broadly licked the girl's face, then showed me the white on her tongue before deliberately bringing it into her mouth to swallow.

The Thai girl whimpered, eyes closed, fingers ablur.

"Did this performance turn you on?" Tori asked smokily. She licked the girl's face again, slowly.

"Yes," I whispered.

Tori brought her hand to the girl's cheek, turn her panting face toward my wife's. Eyes never breaking from mine, she began delicately licking strands of cum from the girl's forehead.

Lick "Tell me why it turned you on." Lick

"Because I imagined it was you."

Lick "Doing what?" Lick

"Getting fucked in every hole. Taking several men at once, fucking your pussy, ass, and mouth, then cumming all over your sexy body?"

Lick "And it would turn you on to see me used like that?" Lick

"Yes," I hissed.

She didn't respond. For a second I was concerned, then I realized her body was shivering in a mini-orgasm. So focused was I on Tori's cum eating that I failed to notice the Thai girl was fingering her and my wife's body responded equally to her fingers as to our conversation.

By now a glob of cum had formed on the Thai girl's chin, swaying back and forth to the rhythm of her plunging fingers. Tori swooped down and licked it, then kept right on going to the girl's mouth to share it in a cummy kiss. Tori tweaked her nipple as the girl brought both of them to a manual orgasm.

The kiss turned sensual, two Asian beauties moaning softly post-coitus as their hands slowed. Then it turned playful, both girls giggling and whispering as Tori continued cleaning her face. They kissed once more, firmly, then the Thai girl sauntered off and Tori and I returned to the chaise.

"So I take that as a 'yes'?" I asked with a grin.

"Oh, baby, that was so hot, and the thought of you watching me do something like that would turn me on sooooo much." She smiled up at me coyly. "I would fuck a group of men for you."

My rock-hard cock twitched between us and I smiled down at her lovingly. "You know just what to say to me, don't you?"

She giggled and kissed my nose. "Yes I do, my love."

"Then that's what I want to have happen while we're here, my one 'do anything I ask' request. Do you know what yours is yet, babe?"

Her face became instantly serious/hopeful. "Anything I want, right?"

"Of course, that's why we're here; anything you want to do, we'll do. Anything at all."

She paused for a moment, looking into my eyes. "Ok, well I have something in mind, but I don't want to ruin the surprise. I promise, you won't be disappointed."

Taking me by the hand, she led me naked through the tangle of bodies to one of the doors along the wall. The sign above the door said "STATUES." Tori led me inside.

The room was bathed in blue light, revealing men and women in various poses and sexual positions around the room. Everything seemed ordered in here; no one was overlapping, there was even spacing between people. Too even. I looked closer and realized that aside from the couples and small groups, individuals were placed throughout the floor and along the wall in regular intervals. All of them were restrained in some way, either tied to the wall or a pole or strapped to unusual pieces of furniture. All of these individuals were wearing black latex, some more than others, but everyone's face was covered in some way.

"What is this place?" I asked in wonderment.

"It's the Statue Room, darling. All of the people strapped down are employees of the club and are here for our pleasure. They have markings that indicate what they are willing to be used for."

I gave Tori a strange look. She said all of this matter-of-factly and didn't seem at all amazed by what was going on in here.

"You knew about this room beforehand, didn't you?"

She blushed and looked up at me. "Damon, I was really excited about this trip! I couldn't wait to get here and do all of these crazy sexual things with you and I spent hours looking over the website for the club. One day I stumbled on this room's page." All of this came out in one breath and she cut herself off as she blushed even more. "It also made me think about finally asking you to do this."

"Why's that?" I asked, intrigued.

"Come with me," she cooed.

"Lead the way," I said, my hesitation giving way to strange anticipation.

Tori led me toward the back wall, passing a dozen silent, latex-covered bodies waiting patiently in various poses of submission. I noticed it wasn't true S&M: everyone had a bottle of water within reach and nobody seemed to be painfully exerted. Still, even with several statues going 'unused,' the very nature of this room imparted greater sexuality than the orgy going on in the main room.

We stopped in front of an alcove that was dimly lit. A thin brunette stood in the middle of the alcove, and like the other 'statues,' she wore only black from head to toe. She had on thigh-high black patent leather boots that showed off her athletic calves and long, slender legs. She wore a skin-tight glossy leather dress that revealed cleavage for days as the neckline dipped down towards her navel. The skirt part of the dress barely covered her perky ass. I gave a low whistle--Tori knows how much I love short skirts. Her hair was pulled up high in a ponytail and she was wearing a black silk blindfold.

At this point I realized why Tori had chosen her: she resembled my wife in many ways. This peculiar realization piqued my interest in some inexplicable way. The last thing I noticed about the statue was black leather bands around her wrists.

I stood staring in growing disbelief as Tori walked up to the girl in the middle of the alcove and turned her away from me. She then untied the leather bands around the statue's wrists and pulled her arms down towards the floor. At this point, the statue was bent over with her face by her knees. My already rock-hard dick twitched as the statue's wet pussy was revealed beneath the dress. Tori continued to prepare the statue by tying the black bands to connect her wrists and ankles.

"Warm her up with your tongue until I return," Tori said as she walked out of the alcove towards the entrance of the statue room.

I stood speechless, anxious to know what was in store for me when she returned. Perplexed, I turned my attention to the statue, now bound wrist-to-ankle, and 'reluctantly' decided to obey my wife's instructions. I walked over and began running my hands up and down the inner thighs of the statue, towards her moist slit. I continued past it, instead palming the statue's smooth butt cheek. I marveled at her flexibility. Her legs were straight with her head between her knees, her ponytail hanging down over the pointed toes of her boots.

raiderh
raiderh
159 Followers