Vegas Trans Fun “The Best Sex Ever”

Story Info
Fun times w Vegas trans.
1.9k words
4.37
10k
19
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DD4360
DD4360
2 Followers

I've had this fantasy for quite a while. My fantasy is sharing a transsexual with my wife. I've told her about it many times and tried to make it become a reality. She was reluctant to agree for along time. Many times I would slip my favorite butt plug in while I licked and enjoyed her pussy. With time This became a huge turn on. I would even hump my ass pretending to be fucking some fine cock. I know how much she gets turned on by oral stimulation. I've thought how much of a turn on it would be to lick her pussy and fuck her at the same time. Many times I've licked her and fucked her with one of my dildos. This always sends her over the edge. I fantasied about licking her pussy and licking a cock as it pounds her beautifully shaved pussy I'd would really love to see my wife enjoying another cock.

On a recent trip to Las Vegas she actually help pick a transsexual escort for me. That by itself was a Huge turn on. Together we chose a certain well endowed trans woman. My wife suggested an out call where the trans would come to our room.

My mind started playing on all sorts of fantasies. The fantasies were cut short when she said she would be gambling while I was getting my brains fucked out.

I proceeded to Prepare for my out call by cleaning out my ass and showering. Afterwards she offered to take my ass for a "test drive" to see if it was ready for a through fucking. This was a huge turn on and I began to cum several times anally. While fucking me with a favorite dildo she started to suck my rock hard cock. It was all I could do to keep from blowing my salty load in her beautiful mouth. Seeing me so turned on began to turn her on as well. I began to lick her pussy and fuck her with our favorite dildo. She quickly became extremely turned on as her hard clit looked almost like a small penis and her pussy was dripping with her wonderful pussy juice.

As time drew closer to the outcall she asked if I'd join her for a few hits off our THC pens in the parking garage. We both got pretty high but after a few minutes I headed back to the room to wait for my gurl and she headed to the casino to gamble a bit. I told her how I wish she would join us but she declined. She wished me a great time and told me to be thinking of her.

In about 20 minutes there was a knock at my door. I was excited and turned on at the same time. I opened the door and there stood the gurl I'd been waiting for. She was dressed to impress.

Standing about 5'9" with gorgeous blondish brown hair, a low cut blouse showing off her beautiful breasts. A short skirt exposed her long tan legs and 3" high heel sandals showed off her beautiful feet.

My heart raced, mouth watered, my cock began to get hard and I could feel my ass dilate as I looked her over.

We began to talk a bit as we learned about each other. I explained to her about my fantasy about sharing her with with my wife. She told me she had enjoyed other couples together just like my fantasy many times and she loved licking and fucking women as well as men.

Suddenly there was a knock at the door and then it opened. In walked my wife. She shut the door behind her. "I came to meet the gurl who will be fucking my husband she said. "As she began to check out our choice for my out call. She said "I must say your quite hot... especially to have a cock. You do have a cock don't you? You don't look like man at all."

Thank you, I work very hard to look like I do she said. Many say I'm the most gorgeous trans they've ever met and yes honey I have quite a cock. My wife asked the trans, do some wives just watch and not participate? Yes of course, quite often actually she answered.

My wife looked at me and said I think I'd like to watch. After more small talk, the trans and myself began to undress. Once she took her skirt off she removed her well

filled bra. What beautiful breast's she had, as well as nipples the size of the end of my finger!

WOW! She's really fine I thought to my self. I looked at my wife and noticed she was really checking out our new trans friend. Our eyes were both affixed on the bulge in her panties.

As she removed her panties she exposed a well endowed beautifully shaved semi soft cock. I thought to myself this is going to be a fantasy come true. Little did I know this fantasy would exceed anything I had ever fantasized. As I looked at my wife she couldn't take her eyes off this gorgeous well hung trans.

After some kissing and caressing I began to suck and caress her beautiful breasts. Then I had a strong urge to suck her cock. I slowly began to suck her cock and gently caress her shaved balls. In no time her cock swelled and grew rock hard. She pulled my head onto her large swollen cock. At this time my eyes were watering and I could barely breath. I could not believe how much I was enjoying sucking this big cock. It must have been more than 9" long and close to 2" in diameter. I was absolutely loving sucking her cock. By this time the thick salvia was flowing from my throat and my eyes were watering. I was only able to get maybe 5" down my throat.

I could see my wife from the corner of my eye. She had taken all her clothes off and was using her favorite satisfier to tease her throbbing hard clit. After a few moments she nudged me out of the way and said let an expert show you how. Now I know how good my wife can suck cock as she can suck everything I have.

After a few moments she was sucking our trans lovers cock, well over 7" were down her throat.

I couldn't believe what I was watching. I was so very turned on and began to rub my hard cock and tease my aroused ass. Soon I began to lick my wife's hard clit, wow she was SO turned on. After a while I began to fuck my wife while she was sucking the most amazing cock I'd ever seen. This unbelievable fantasy was happening now...just amazing!!

After some time we changed positions. She was so ready to fuck this big cock. The trans slowly slid her fine cock into my wife's beautifully shaved pussy.

The look on my wife's face was priceless. Her eyes rolled back in her head she began to moan and said in a low voice Oh My God Yes... please fuck me with your wonderful she cock!! For several moments all I could do was watch in amazement as my wife enjoyed every inch our trans friend could thrust into my wife's extremely turned on pussy.

Finally I positioned myself under my wife's pussy and began to lick my her pussy as well as licking our trans friends cock and balls as she continued to pound my wife's pussy.

As I began to lick my wife's pussy more and more concentrating on her protruding clit I knew she'd soon cum

The creamies coming from my wife's pussy we're covering my face. The taste of cock was mixed in for one hell of a turn on for me.

I knew my wife was about to come as I watched her toes curl in Ecstasy. As the moaning got louder she began to cum. Cum she did as her body began to shake and squirm This turned into one of largest cums I've ever seen her have!

I was rock hard with anticipation of what was about to happen but I couldn't miss the opportunity to lick and suck her pussy juice as well as cum from our trans friends well endowed hard cock.

My ass dilated with anticipation of what was about to happen

We started with me laying on my side. Our trans friend lubed her cock before slowly beginning to slide only the head into my horny ass. OH MY GOD her cock was huge but felt better than anything I had ever experienced before. As she slid it deeper inside me my eyes began to roll back into my head. This was even better than fantasying about it. She continued to slide it deeper and deeper till she was balls deep in my ass. She slowly began to fuck me... all the way out then all the way in. She continued to slowly fuck me with every inch. I absolutely love to be fucked in the ass but as she began to fuck me faster I was having one anal cum after another.

After pounding the hell out of me my cock began to lose its hard on. My cock was now about half the size it had been mostly due to more anal cums than I could count. I actually began to feel more like a woman than a man as she was fucking my brains out.

After some time I got into the doggy position with me in the bottom. My cums were actually getting larger at this time and now we're almost non stop.

About this time my wife was back from her huge orgasm filled high.

She positioned her self under me doing almost the same to me as I had done to her earlier. She started sucking my semi hard cock and rubbing my shaved balls.

Within a few moments my cock came back to life and was again hard.

This was the most amazing thing I'd ever felt as my ass was being pounded and my cock sucked.

My wife and our trans friend were working me over in unison

Even with all the anal cums I knew my cock was about to explode

Explode it did into my wife's mouth. OMG I couldn't believe the feelings I had all over. My body began to shake all over

My wife kept the cum in her mouth, then positioned her self to French kiss me and fill my mouth with my cum

Seeing this our she friend exploded her warm cum into gapping ass.

The warm cum felt better than I ever imagined it would in my ass

She continued to pound me though much slower than the she did earlier. The cum began to come out of my ass. Suddenly my ass and balls were covered the she cum. As we slowly came to a stop there was cum everywhere. My cum was now all over my chin and neck and her cum was now on my legs.

As we all laid there together I knew we all had just experienced what came to be known as " The Best Sex Ever"

DD4360
DD4360
2 Followers