Vendetta

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Winterfrog
Winterfrog
1,374 Followers

Epilog

Erica, Elliot and I were living together as a happy family. Albertson hadn't bothered us with any tricks since he met his handsome lawyer girlfriend. We had a typical small-town life until Anna-Lena gave birth to her baby boy. I refused to sign any papers and the DNA gave me the proof that I wasn't the father. Then we got the great surprise when rumors of Albertson's DNA test got out in town. The baby wasn't his. After a while the social welfare authorities got Anna-Lena to confess a short affair with a married fellow worker, whose wife took their two children and immediately left him.

To my great surprise Albertson's lawyer girlfriend invited me to lunch. She was a really classy and bright-minded lady. After some polite small talk she went straight to her errand and told me that she had cancelled Albertson's case against me, so it was up to me if I would drop my case against him, which I promised her to do.

Though she didn't expected Albertson and me to be friends, she wanted us to behave like adults and forget our silly vendetta. In her opinion I had gotten a fair revenge when Albertson had let me win the competition about Erica. I told her, "He aimed higher and I can hardly believe he feels like a loser."

She smiled and said, "Do you envy Samuel and want to change Erica for me?"

I replied with a smile, "I really admire you but must say 'No thanks' because I really love Erica."

She promised me that Albertson would keep his mouth shut about Anna-Lena's baby. I had to agree with her that in some strange way he had done me a favor when Anna-Lena's earlier cheating was brought out to my knowledge. We parted with a hug and it was a great benefit for all of us to have put a stop to the vendetta between Albertson and me.

During a vacation at the Spanish island Gran Canaria together with our very good friends the Svensson family whom we met during our first date at the zoo, Erica and I married at the Scandinavian Church in San Agustin. After a number of failures I had gotten a loving wife.

Winterfrog
Winterfrog
1,374 Followers