Venturing Beyond: Spencer's Search

Story Info
Spencer's quest for the perfect bull takes unexpected turns.
6.8k words
4.79
8.1k
10
6

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 09/27/2023
Created 11/25/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
atlflirt
atlflirt
142 Followers

Authors Note:

This a cuckold story that contains small penis humiliation, creampie cleanup, and bi-sexuality. You should not read further if you find these topics offensive.

This is the fourth story in the series. If you have not read the first three stories, I encourage you to read them.

โ”€โ”€โ™ก๐Ÿ”’โ™ก๐Ÿ”’๐Ÿ”’โ™ก๐Ÿ”’โ™กโ”€โ”€

The sun's first rays peeped through the curtain, illuminating the room in a soft, golden glow. I blinked my eyes open, still feeling the haze of the night before. As the events replayed in my mind, a mix of embarrassment, excitement, and dread washed over me. My chastity device, cold and unyielding, reminded me of the new reality I was living.

Jackie was already awake beside me, her hair cascading over the pillow, her face turned away. I reached out to touch her, needing to reconnect after the intense evening. She turned to face me, her eyes sleepy but smiling. "Morning," she whispered.

"Good morning," I replied, hesitating before adding, "About last night..."

Jackie propped herself up on one elbow, her gaze studying me intently. "Last night was... intense," she admitted. "Did you enjoy it?"

I gulped, recalling how I had been at the mercy of Greg, Nancy, and even Jackie. "It was... different," I admitted, avoiding her eyes.

She chuckled, a soft, teasing sound. "That's one way to put it."

Suddenly, the weight of what we had done - or more accurately, what I had allowed to be done to me - pressed heavily on my chest. I felt exposed, vulnerable. "Do you think... I mean, is this what you want?" I stammered.

Jackie sat up, pulling me into a hug. "Spencer," she began softly, "this is all new for both of us. We're exploring together. But always remember, it's just play. At the end of the day, it's you and me."

I nodded, burying my face in her shoulder. But deep down, I wondered if things could ever truly go back to "normal" after this.

โ”€โ”€โ™ก๐Ÿ”’โ™ก๐Ÿ”’๐Ÿ”’โ™ก๐Ÿ”’โ™กโ”€โ”€

As Jackie left for a yoga session, I quickly made my way to the computer. The familiar hum of the machine, the click of the mouse, and soon I was on that site again, the interracial cuckolding forum. My heart raced as I saw a green dot next to clairesHubby's name, indicating he was online. I quickly clicked to start a private chat.

loveHer: Hey, you online?

After a few moments, his reply appeared on the screen.

clairesHubby: Hey! Yes, I am. How's everything? Been a while.

loveHer: It's... it's been intense. So much has happened.

clairesHubby: Oh? Do tell.

I hesitated for a moment before typing out the details of the last few days, from Greg and Nancy's visit to the chastity device to everything else in between. With every detail I shared, I felt a mix of shame and a weird kind of pride.

clairesHubby: Wow... You've come a long way. And Jackie seems to be really taking charge.

loveHer: She is. It's both exciting and scary. I never thought I'd find myself in this position.

clairesHubby: Believe me, I know the feeling. But I'm going to make a prediction here. Given how things are progressing, I think Jackie's going to have you sucking cock before you know it.

I stared at the screen, my heart pounding. The thought had crossed my mind, especially after the recent events, but seeing it in writing was something else entirely.

loveHer: Do you... I mean, have you ever...?

clairesHubby: Oh, Claire's made me do it a few times. It's... different. But in the heat of the moment, when you're caught up in everything, it just becomes another part of the experience.

loveHer: I don't know if I could do it...

clairesHubby: You might be surprised at what you're capable of when the moment arises. Just remember, it's all part of the play.

I sat back, taking in his words. The thought was daunting, but at the same time, there was a part of me that was morbidly curious. Only time would tell what the future had in store.

The weight of clairesHubby's words lingered in my mind. A momentary glimpse into the search bar, a hesitation, and then I typed: "cuckolds sucking bulls". A slew of videos, all with explicit thumbnails, popped up. A rush of blood surged downwards as my already restricted chastity device became uncomfortably tight.

The scenes varied -- some were in darkened rooms with the focus purely on the act, some had a wife or girlfriend egging the two men on, and some even had detailed storylines. The men, the so-called 'cucks', ranged in appearance, but there was one common theme -- submission. Their willingness, their need even, to please the dominant male was evident.

I clicked on a video where the wife was giving orders, instructing her husband on how to pleasure her lover. The intimacy of the act, the rawness of the emotions displayed... it was unlike anything I had watched before. There was an intimacy in the way the cuckold's lips brushed against the bull's shaft, a tenderness that was both arousing and alarming to me. The juxtaposition of dominance and submission, of humiliation and pleasure, it was intoxicating.

My breath grew ragged as my fingers found their way to my restricted member. Even through the chastity device, the arousal was undeniable. Using my thumb and two fingers, I stroked the limited area I could access, allowing the visuals and the moans from the video to guide me. The reality of my situation, locked up, watching such an intimate act, only heightened my arousal.

When the video culminated in the wife praising her husband's skills, calling him a "good little cock sucker", I felt my body tense. The overwhelming sensations combined with the mental imagery pushed me over the edge, and a pitiful amount of cum leaked out, making the device messy.

Panting, I leaned back in my chair, a mix of pleasure and shame washing over me. The reality of what I'd just watched, what I'd done, and what might be in store for me with Jackie, all weighed heavily. But whether I liked it or not, I was irrevocably drawn into this world.

โ”€โ”€โ™ก๐Ÿ”’โ™ก๐Ÿ”’๐Ÿ”’โ™ก๐Ÿ”’โ™กโ”€โ”€

The aroma of roasted garlic and rosemary chicken wafted through the house, enveloping Jackie in a warm embrace as she entered. I had spent the better part of the afternoon preparing the meal. Cooking had always been a comforting ritual for me, a way to relax and temporarily set aside any lingering worries.

"Smells divine," Jackie commented, setting her purse down and approaching the dining table.

"Thank you," I replied, setting the final dishes down. The meal looked as inviting as it smelled: golden chicken, vibrant asparagus, and a rich red wine that gleamed in our glasses.

As we began to eat, our conversation meandered through our day's events. But amidst the casual banter, I could feel a certain tension in the air, a sense that something was coming.

Jackie paused, taking a thoughtful sip of her wine. "Greg's coming over tomorrow night," she mentioned, studying my reaction closely.

A mixture of anticipation and anxiety welled up in me. Memories of our last encounter with Greg were still fresh, filled with emotions that ranged from excitement to insecurity. "Oh," I managed, trying to keep my voice steady.

"Do you have any concerns?" Jackie probed gently, clearly picking up on my hesitation.

I hesitated for a moment, debating whether to voice my inner fears. Instead, I decided to suppress them. "No, it's fine," I responded, offering a small smile. "It should be interesting."

She smiled back, seemingly reassured. "It will be. And remember, we're in this journey together. We navigate every step as a team."

I nodded, appreciating her supportive words. Though the evening's conversation flowed naturally from that point on, thoughts of the upcoming night with Greg never strayed far from my mind. Whatever was in store, I knew I could face it with Jackie by my side.

โ”€โ”€โ™ก๐Ÿ”’โ™ก๐Ÿ”’๐Ÿ”’โ™ก๐Ÿ”’โ™กโ”€โ”€

The evening sun painted a warm glow as the doorbell rang. I felt the familiar flutter of anticipation and nerves as I made my way to answer it. But before I could reach it, Jackie, driven by an unexpected urge, beat me to it.

When the door opened, Greg stood there, his towering presence immediately commanding attention. Without a word, Jackie met his gaze and dropped to her knees, swiftly unbuttoning and unzipping his pants. I watched, mouth agape, as she pulled out his soft cock, which even in its flaccid state was impressively long.

In the dim light of our living room, I watched the scene unfold. The soft slurping sounds of Jackie's mouth working on him filled the room. Greg's eyes were closed, his head slightly thrown back, absorbing every sensation. His cock grew with each passing second, revealing its full, intimidating size.

Jackie then motioned for me to join her. My heart raced as I moved closer, sinking to my knees next to her. She momentarily pulled away from Greg, turning her face towards mine. I leaned in and gently pressed my lips to her cheek, tasting her mixed with the musky hint of Greg.

She stood up, leaving Greg, now fully erect, staring down at me. "I'll be upstairs, getting ready for you," she whispered to him, her voice heavy with desire.

As Jackie left for the master bathroom, I found myself alone with Greg in the bedroom. An awkward silence settled over us until Greg finally spoke, "Man, I genuinely thought she was going to make you suck it."

The unexpected admission caught me off guard. "I did too," I admitted, my voice quivering slightly.

In the bathroom, Jackie, unbeknownst to us, overheard our exchange. The idea of me engaging in such an act had never crossed her mind before. But now, presented with the possibility, it intrigued her. The thought swirled around in her head, mingling with all the other fantasies that danced there, adding another layer to the already complex web of emotions and desires that was our relationship.

The soft glow of the bedroom lights illuminated Jackie as she stepped out of the bathroom. She looked ethereal, her body radiating an energy that drew both Greg and me in. They met in the middle of the room, their mouths crashing together in a passionate embrace, leaving no space between them. Their chemistry was undeniable, like two magnets irresistibly drawn to each other.

I watched from a distance as they backed up onto the bed, tumbling down in a tangle of limbs. Jackie gracefully maneuvered herself to hover above Greg, her mouth immediately seeking out his cock. The sight of her lips sliding over his length was intoxicating. She worked him with practiced ease, taking him deep and then teasing the head with her tongue.

Feeling a familiar urge, I inched closer to them, my heartbeat drowning out any other sound. As Jackie climbed up Greg's body to capture his mouth in another heated kiss, I knew what my role was in this moment. With a soft, gentle touch, I held Greg's fully erect cock, positioning it perfectly for Jackie. The tip glistened with a mix of her saliva and his pre-cum, making it easy for her to sink down onto him.

The room filled with the sounds of their passion - the soft moans, the rustling of the sheets, and the rhythmic movement of flesh against flesh. I watched closely, taking in every detail. Jackie's eyes fluttered closed as she rode him, her hips grinding in a circular motion that elicited groans from both of them.

The tension in the room built until it reached a fever pitch, with both Jackie and Greg climaxing almost simultaneously. The sight was beautiful and overwhelming, and a warmth spread through me, making my own arousal even more pronounced.

With the intensity of their passion spent, Jackie slowly dismounted Greg, rolling to her side. Her legs were slightly parted, and the remnants of their union were clearly visible. I instinctively knew what was expected of me.

Moving in between her thighs, I took a moment to admire the sight. Her pussy was swollen, glistening with a mix of her juices and Greg's cum. I hesitated for just a second, taking in the musky aroma, before leaning in.

As my tongue made contact, a shiver ran through Jackie. The taste was a heady mix of saltiness and sweetness. I made sure to be thorough, licking and sucking, ensuring that every drop was cleaned. I paid special attention to her clit, which elicited soft moans from her. The knowledge that I was giving her pleasure, even after such an intense session with Greg, filled me with pride.

But as I continued, my mind began to wander. The thought of being asked to suck Greg's cock was both terrifying and intriguing. I wondered what it would feel like, how different it would be from the act I was currently performing. Would I be able to do it? And more importantly, would I want to?

Each passing second saw the possibility become more real in my mind. The contrasting thoughts of fear and curiosity intertwined, making my heart race. Would Jackie push me to that point? Would Greg want it? And most importantly, if the moment came, would I be able to go through with it?

Lost in my thoughts, I was brought back to the present by Jackie's gentle touch on my head. "That's enough," she whispered, her voice laced with satisfaction.

Pulling back, I looked up at her, searching her eyes for any indication of what might come next. She smiled softly, caressing my cheek, leaving me even more confused and uncertain about the future. The night's events were over, but the questions lingered, ensuring that the complexity of our relationship would only continue to grow.

โ”€โ”€โ™ก๐Ÿ”’โ™ก๐Ÿ”’๐Ÿ”’โ™ก๐Ÿ”’โ™กโ”€โ”€

The days after Jackie revealed that she and Greg had broken up were somber. The house felt different, less electric than it had in recent times. I could tell she was hurting from the breakup, though she tried her best to put on a brave face. But the sadness in her eyes was unmistakable.

"Jackie," I began one evening, "I'm here for you, you know that, right?"

She smiled weakly, "I know, Spencer. It's just... complicated. I think it has something to do with Nancy, but I don't want to get into it."

As the days turned into weeks, the strain was evident. Jackie became more distant and irritable. It wasn't like her. She was always so full of life and laughter, and it hurt to see her this way. Our nights together changed too. While she still had me locked in chastity, I could tell her needs weren't being met. She seemed to take solace in using my tongue, but I knew it wasn't enough. She craved more, the kind of physical connection only penetration could offer.

Each day, I found myself hoping that things would revert to our old 'vanilla' life. But deep down, I knew it wouldn't be the same. The Pandora's box of our kinks had been opened, and there was no going back.

One evening, driven by the desire to bring some semblance of happiness back into Jackie's life, I began browsing swinger sites. My aim was clear - I needed to find a well-hung bull to satiate her. But it was harder than I thought. The sites weren't tailored to our specific needs, and the search was frustrating.

Feeling at a loss, I logged into the interracial cuckolding site. Immediately, I was drawn to the chat section, hoping to find some guidance. I struck up a conversation with an experienced user, explaining our situation.

"I think you might want to explore the world of BBCs," he suggested.

BBCs? The term was familiar, but it had never been a topic of discussion between Jackie and me. Still, the idea intrigued me.

The following evening, as we settled down for dinner, I broached the subject. "Jackie, have you ever thought about... well, a black bull with a big cock?" I hesitated, gauging her reaction.

She looked up, eyebrows raised, a glint of curiosity in her eyes. "Why do you ask?"

I explained my recent endeavors, trying to find her the right partner, and how I ended up on the topic of BBCs.

She took a moment, sipping her wine, deep in thought. Finally, she said, "It's an interesting proposition, Spencer. I've never considered it before, but I'm open to exploring."

Relief washed over me. The journey to find the perfect partner for Jackie had taken a new direction, and I was ready to dive in, headfirst.

โ”€โ”€โ™ก๐Ÿ”’โ™ก๐Ÿ”’๐Ÿ”’โ™ก๐Ÿ”’โ™กโ”€โ”€

Logging onto the interracial cuckolding website, I felt a familiar mix of anticipation and anxiety. My intent was clear - find the right black bull for Jackie. But the prospect was daunting. The website was filled with potential bulls, and I needed to tread carefully. I wanted to ensure I was making the right choice for both Jackie and me.

I began by browsing the profiles, taking notes on those who caught my eye. Their bios were varied - some were experienced, having been with multiple cuckolding couples, while others were newbies. Some had impressive photos that showcased their physique and endowments, while others leaned more on their words, describing their desires and past experiences in intricate detail.

The first person I engaged with was BigDaddyT, a tall, muscular man with a shaved head and a charismatic smile that hinted at confidence. His bio said he was experienced and had been with five different cuckolding couples. Curious, I dropped him a message.

loveHer: Hey BigDaddyT, I was impressed with your profile. My wife and I are looking for black bulls. Would you be interested in discussing further?

BigDaddyT: Hey there! Always up for a chat. Tell me more about what you two are looking for.

Over the next hour, we delved into our desires and boundaries. BigDaddyT was respectful and understood the delicate dynamics of such relationships. However, as the conversation progressed, I felt that he might be a tad too dominant for our tastes.

Next, I connected with ChocolateThunder, a slightly younger guy in his late twenties, fit and with a playful glint in his eyes. Our conversation flowed effortlessly.

loveHer: Hey, I saw your profile and thought we might click. My wife and I are exploring this lifestyle. Would you be open to discussing?

ChocolateThunder: Hey! Absolutely. I'm relatively new but have been with a couple before. What are you both into?

We talked at length about Jackie's and my journey, her needs, and what I envisioned. He seemed genuinely interested in ensuring everyone involved was comfortable and satisfied.

Lastly, I interacted with MrSmooth, an older gentleman in his early forties. His experience was vast, having been a bull for over a decade. His demeanor was calm, and he came across as someone who understood the emotional intricacies involved.

loveHer: Hey MrSmooth, I'm intrigued by your experience. My wife and I are dipping our toes into this world. Care to share some insights?

MrSmooth: Hello loveHer, it's always a pleasure to guide newcomers. It's essential to ensure trust, understanding, and communication. Let's talk.

We spent hours discussing the lifestyle. By the end of our conversation, I felt a sense of respect for him. He was knowledgeable, kind, and exuded an aura of calm authority.

Each conversation provided new insights and perspectives. While it was essential to find the right physical match for Jackie, I realized the emotional and mental connection was equally crucial. And so, my search continued, with a clearer understanding of what we were both looking for.

โ”€โ”€โ™ก๐Ÿ”’โ™ก๐Ÿ”’๐Ÿ”’โ™ก๐Ÿ”’โ™กโ”€โ”€

With trepidation, I compiled a shortlist of the bulls I felt might be a good fit for Jackie. There were photos, bios, and even some of the conversations I had with each of them. It felt almost surreal, selecting potential lovers for my wife, but I was driven by the desire to make her happy and meet her needs.

One evening, after dinner, I mustered the courage to broach the subject. "Jackie," I began hesitantly, "I've been on the site, and I've found a few potential... well, bulls."

atlflirt
atlflirt
142 Followers