Veronica's Cockslut

Story Info
A young guy meets Veronica and becomes her husbands slut.
4.6k words
4.67
14.6k
40
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D15ciplin
D15ciplin
96 Followers

In the mirror, Taylor saw himself. He looked smooth and feminine, with silky long legs, his little cock squeezed into the tiniest pink chastity cage you could imagine. He couldn't believe how good he felt. Watching him was Veronica, a woman he had known for a little longer than 24 hours.

He had bumped into her the day before at the store. She had asked him to reach up and get her something of the shelf, then they had begun talking. It was surprising that she was 46 years old -- she could have passed for late 20s, though looking more closely, she did have signs of maturity. She had a pretty face, with straight shoulder-length blonde hair that stopped as it reached her large, full tits. As they parted, she asked for his number, and he gave it to her.

She had messaged him pretty soon after, starting with regular questions and a few compliments. Then she had asked if he was single. Taylor said he was, and she told him that she was married and had been for 15 years. "I don't sleep with other guys and my husband doesn't sleep with other women." Then, having established her situation and showing a kind of flirty confidence, she started asking him more questions. She asked about his sex life, and his preferences.

"Are you submissive? :P do you like guys?"

"Noo I'm not into guys. Yes, I guess im submissive sometimes >.<"

"Have you ever wanted to be the girl?"

"What do you mean?"

She sent him a picture of a near naked body, feminine and smooth, hot, but up its little skirt was a tiny pink chastity cage. His body reacted to the image, he flushed and then grew nervous.

"Oh my. Not sure about that lol."

"Would you want to try it?"

"...maybe.."

She changed the subject, and later she invited him to come over the next day. Taylor went over. Her house was brick, tidy with a neat garden and traditional style. They had a coffee and bonded with chemistry of a teacher and a student, and Taylor listened as she told him that she used to be a lawyer but had retired early. Her husband worked in some senior construction role and spent a lot of time away, but they were still very close and happy together.

"But" she said, "I have a lot of time on my hands. And I like making friends. By the way, you've got a great body, you know. Your legs are amazing."

"Oh.. thanks!" Taylor said awkwardly.

"I love a good set of legs. Although... I think they're way hotter when they're nice and smooth. Have you ever thought about shaving them?"

Before he responded, she casually pulled off her tight long-sleeved shirt, and her tits popped out the bottom one by one and rolled and settled. Her skin was subtly freckled, her sweet pink nipples slightly enlarged as a mature woman's are. She went on talking as she took a smaller top, a small white singlet, and put it on casually as if she had just decided to change clothes as the temperature rose. It really wasn't much of a top -- her tits were mostly still visible.

"You know, I was being serious when I asked if you ever wanted to be the girl. I think you would make a really good one."

She began to explain that she had a kink for this kind of thing. Veronica and her husband had done everything together throughout their long marriage, but since they were highly sexual people, they needed to experiment to keep things interesting. One day, she stumbled upon the realm of feminisation. She loved the idea of dressing up a younger guy and watching her husband take him up the ass. Her husband loved it too -- he had his desires, she said, but their values meant he wouldn't sleep with another woman. Letting him go to town on a sissy girl was a perfect solution and risk-free. They had tried it a couple of times, but it was hard to find the right kind of person for the role.

"But" she told him, "You're definitely the perfect candidate. Your body type, your face, your subby nature. What do you think?"

Taylor was reeling inside, gathering his thoughts.

"I mean... I'm not into guys though? I'm not sure."

"Let's give it a try," she suggested. "You can tell me if you change your mind."

And so, after an hour or so of bending and spreading to shave every inch of his body in the steamy air then holding his breath as Veronica crammed his cock into the little cage she had given him, they stood in front of the mirror.

Taylor felt incredible. His body looked amazing, and the way his cock had been replaced by the small, almost flat cage, and his balls bound tight up underneath, was so erotic and degrading that he felt his heart pounding.

"I think that will do for today", Veronica smirked as she ran her hand down his side to briefly feel his ass.

"That cage needs to stay on if you're going to be my sissy. If you feel aroused, I suggest you start touching that tight little hole. But don't overdo it. I'll see you again in a couple of days."

Two days later, Taylor went over to Veronica's house again.

"Welcome back! How have you been?"

He told her that things had been fine, but admitted that he'd been a little wound up at times.

"Oh, what do you mean? Do you mean you've been horny?"

"Yes," he said, looking down bashfully.

Veronica smiled wickedly. "Well, that's not so bad!"

She showed him to a slightly hidden guest room just off the main entrance.

"From now on, when you arrive come in here and get ready." she said. "It should have everything you need -- a shower, razor, clothes. Whatever. Anyway. Let's see how you look before we start."

He took off his clothes and she inspected him.

"Perfect. You've kept yourself nice and smooth like a good girl should." She laughed. Taylor had shaved himself just before making his way over.

Veronica began to go through a set of drawers, pulling out various items. She settled on a black thong, a short pink skirt and a little white crop top. Taylor put them on, then quickly and without fuss, was led into the ensuite where Veronica lightly rubbed and brushed at his face and with makeup. When everything was done, he looked at himself in the mirror again and his mind was blown once more.

"Very sexy" she told him as she put her hands onto the sides of his slim waist. The makeup was light, but his eyes looked larger and his features were smoothed. He looked like himself, but prettier and softer. His body looked amazing, his flat middle was smooth, and his skirt made his hips and ass seem thicker. Finally, she popped a headband onto his neatly brushed, medium length hair.

"Now that was easy wasn't it!" Veronica said, proud of her work. It was -- it had honestly taken about 15 minutes.

"Okay. Let's get started."

They went up into her bedroom and sat on the bed.

"The first thing I think we should get straight is that you are my sissy, and in this house, you are a girl. Is that right?"

"Yes," Taylor nodded submissively.

"Good. Now, I want to ask you a question. What do you think a sissy does?"

He hesitated. "Dresses up?"

Veronica smiled. "Yes, she dresses up, but what else? Why does she dress up?"

As she said this, she leant over to take something from her drawer. It was a dildo, lifelike, and life-sized, about 7 inches in length. Taylors mind began to spin with fantasies.

Veronica answered her own question. "The reason that a sissy dress up is to suck cock and get fucked in the ass. Can you repeat that to me?"

"A sissy sucks cock and gets fucked in the ass." Taylor almost whispered. He was feeling aroused again, quietly buzzing with anticipation.

"That's right. Now I want to start with the first part of that. Open up, please."

Melting inside, Taylor opened his mouth as Veronica touched the dildo to his glossy lips. She moved it across them, then slowly inside.

"Open up wide. Wider than you think. That's right, poke your tongue out a little. Breathe through your nose."

The dildo moved deeper, and Taylor began to suck on it. It felt strange.

"Good girl. Now, show me how you would please this cock."

Taylor took a deep breath and began to work it independently. He thrust his head forward and back, slowly, sucking more eagerly. The fake veins moved against his lips. He kissed the tip, sliding his lips from side to side, then licking the underside.

"My goodness. You fucking love it!" Veronica exclaimed. Taylor's chastity cage was beginning to drip.

"Go as deep as you can go."

Taylor breathed in an felt the fake cock move back to touch the back of his throat. There was a slight discomfort as Veronica applied pressure.

"Breathe. I'm going to push into your throat. When I do, swallow. It will take a few tries- you're going to gag, but we will try again until you get it. Ok. Ready? Now."

Taylor inhaled through his nose, then tried to swallow as Veronica pushed the dildo in. He gagged, spit pooling in his mouth.

"Aww. It's hard, huh? Breath in now. Ok. Again."

They tried again and this time it passed through, and Taylor felt the odd sensation of it pressing against the sides of his throat.

"Hold it there. Ok." She moved it back out.

Taylor inhaled deeply. They tried again, and again, and soon he could take it into his throat every time without gagging. It was uncomfortable, but easier. Toward the end, Veronica was sliding the entire length of the dildo in and out of Taylor's throat without resistance.

Veronica was satisfied with his progress. "You've done really well today. Your throat will need some rest. Next time, it will be difficult again to start, but you'll get into it quickly, and soon you'll be a pro."

"Thank you", Taylor said.

"You're most welcome my sissy slut. I'll see you again in a few days."

Veronica was right -- his throat needed rest. But he was becoming more used to his chastity cage, and the waves of arousal had calmed down to a more constant buzz of energy. When he felt extra horny, for example after shaving himself and admiring his body, he followed Veronica's advice and touched his ass. He was surprised at how amazing it felt.

He arrived back at Veronica's after a few days had passed. He put on a tiny, pleated skirt, black this time, and a little black top too. When Ruby came to do his makeup, she instructed him to remove the lace panties he had put on.

"They'll just get in the way."

She brought out a small silver object- a butt plug, Taylor realised.

"Now remind me. After sucking cock, what does a sissy slut do?"

Taylor replied. "A sissy gets fucked in the ass."

"That's right. Now we're going to take this slowly."

She put her hand on his thigh, running it up under his skirt and guiding him to lay back on the bed. She roamed with her fingers, tracing his taint and finding his asshole, and drawing a circle around it.

"Are you ready?"

Taylor nodded, drawing his legs up and exposing his tight hole to her. She produced a bottle of lube and dolloped it on her hand before coating the butt plug and his ass. She positioned it, and slowly pushed in.

"Relax. This is the easy part."

It was, and the plug slid in with minor resistance.

"All done."

Taylor felt it inside him, a little uncomfortable, but not distracting.

"We'll get back to that later. Now, let's work out that slutty throat again."

This time, she chose a bigger dildo -- black, though slightly less rigid, and thicker. Taylor was eager, but gagged repeatedly and slobbered all over.

"Relax! You need to take it easy. We're just getting started."

Soon, Taylor had calmed down and was methodically taking the dildo down to his throat opening, breathing and swallowing, and sliding it in deeply to the base. They practiced for a half hour before Veronica was satisfied.

"Wonderful, cockslut. Honestly, I'm dripping wet. Ok. Let's move on. Show me that ass again."

Taylor laid back. She stroked his thighs and gave his cage a sharp little flick, laughing wickedly. Pressure built inside it.

She took hold of the plug and slowly pulled it out- Taylor squirmed inside at the sensation of it popping out. Then Veronica ran her fingers around his hole, letting one slip inside, feeling and probing.

"Fuck yes. What a prefect little ass."

She then easily inserted a slender black vibrator and began to move it slowly and sensually, and soon Taylor was lost in the feeling.

"You like that in your ass huh?"

"Yes" he moaned.

A buzz filled the air as the vibrator turned on.

"Ohhhhhhhh." Taylor felt his whole body buzz. Veronica explored, moving it in and out and up and down. It was heaven, an introduction to a new kind of pleasure, but it didn't last long. She stopped. She took the dildo, the large black one, and began to lube it up.

"We're going to go very slowly," she reassured.

She lined it up with Taylor's ass and pushed. He flinched as his hole stretched, and Veronica paused. They waited.

"Just breathe. You're doing great."

After a few minutes, she pushed in again a little, and paused and waited, and pushed in again. It took a long time, and Taylor started to doubt whether it was a good idea. But, finally, the painful discomfort subsided and the head of the dildo was fully inside.

"Ahhhh" said Veronica. "We did it!"

At this, she began to slide deeper, in and out. Some discomfort returned, but as Veronica continued, it subsided. Soon, she was thrusting the dildo in and out in long slow stokes, and Taylor was in a state of ecstasy.

All too quickly, Veronica stopped again. Taylor breathed hard, coming back to his senses.

"How was that my little whore?" Veronica asked.

"Amazing. Thank you."

"No, thank you. Honestly, this has worked out perfectly. You're almost the perfect sissy slut. But there is one thing that you need to do to go all the way."

As she said this, she took out the key to his chastity cage. She opened it, and Taylor felt a release of pressure as it was freed. It sat there, flaccid.

Veronica continued. "As I said already, my husband is a part of this. I'm preparing you to be his cockslave. Take a look at this."

Veronica showed him her phone. On the screen was an image, instantly recognizable as a hard cock. A hand was holding it, a very small hand it seemed at first but then it was clear that it was Veronica's hand, and that the man's cock was huge -- long, and veined, with a big head and thicker shaft.

"Oh goodness. What's happening here?"

Taylor cock had stiffened at the sight.

"Is my husband's massive cock making your horny?"

Taylor was half mortified half ecstatic with anticipation.

"I.. I guess so?"

"So you do love cock! I knew it the second I saw you! Well, you're in luck. Some day, he is going to fuck the living daylights out of your tight ass. So we better keep preparing. Ok, calm down now- we have to put this thing back on."

She crammed him back into his chastity cage and he got changed, then she said goodbye.

They trained again and again. Taylor would get ready and begin with his throat training, followed by a session of anal. Sometimes, they were aroused, but at other times, it was more like practice and repetition. Veronica introduced a third dildo, longer and thicker again, and eventually Taylor was able to take it in either hole instantly and without fuss. He was in chastity throughout, and his senses were fully rewired to make him lust for cock. Finally, one day, Veronica told him to come over the next night and to be ready for the real thing.

He arrived at the house as it was getting dark. As instructed, he went in to the guest room, showered, and put on a hint of makeup. Veronica had laid out his outfit -- fishnet black leggings on a suspender around his slim waist, a black skirt that barley covered his ass, and a crop -top. When he was ready, he went out.

He noticed that he could hear deep voices talking, and as he peeped around the corner, he saw several men sitting around the living room. He hesitated.

"Ahh, my newly trained slut is here." Veronica exclaimed, coming toward him.

"Sorry -- these are the guys that work for my husband. They came over last-minute. I should have told you! Anyway, speaking of my husband, this is Mr. Don."

He was a big dude, probably early fifties but fit enough, and looked like the leader of a motorcycle club or something. He looked up at Taylor with a neutral expression. The other guys in the room were all younger, 20s and 30s. They were all black and well built, and looked up at Taylor, some of them smiled.

"These are my guys. They're going to hang around a while." Mr Don told Taylor.

Veronica spoke up. "And this is Taylor! I've been having a lot of fun with Taylor."

"Hi everyone", he stuttered.

She sat down next to her husband and cuddled into him, whispered something in his ear. He looked Taylor up and down then nodded.

"Well," said Veronica, "Come over here. Let's check you out."

I went toward them and she touched my hip, guiding me to stand in front of them.

"Turn around."

I did. I felt her hand on my waist, then down on my ass. I felt another hand, rough and firm, squeezing.

"Nice ass" Mr Don said.

"Thankyou."

He moved me to turn back and looked me up and down again.

"I heard you wanted to suck my cock?"

Veronica answered, "Ohhh yes. He's been desperate."

Mr Don chuckled.

"Well, let's get to it. Help me with my pants, will you?"

He shifted and undid his belt and button, then sat back. Taylor looked around awkwardly -- the guys were all watching and encouraged him with their expressions. Taylor bent forward and pulled Mr Don's pants down. There was a huge shape in his boxers. Veronica watched with glee.

"Go on, you know you want to."

Taylor knelt down in front of him and pulled his boxers down. His cock was three quarters hard and rolled out and upward as they came off. It lay across his upper thigh, huge and lazy.

Veronica took my cheek in her hand.

"Time to show me how good you are, sweetie. Off you go."

Not needing any more encouragement, but still nervous, Taylor took the massive cock in his hand. He opened his mouth as he moved toward it. The cock smell hit his senses. He let his tongue lick the underside of the huge head, and could feel it hardening and growing, and instinctively he began to move his hand up and down, feeling the rigidity, the sheer width and wight of the thing. He opened his lips around the head and began to let his tongue taste the cock.

Now it was full hard, and Taylor opened his mouth wide. He was ready for this. He took his cock down to the back of his mouth and let the saliva build. He bobbed up and down a few times, then pressed forward, feeling his throat open around the massive cockhead, and pressing through as it squeezed against the walls of his throat. He took it deeply and held it there, hearing deep breathing from above.

"Good girl" said Veronica.

Mr Don took Taylors head in his hands and pushed him a little deeper. He held him there a moment, then let him move back to take a breath. Then, again Taylor went down, and back, and down, beginning to start a long, smooth rhythm of perfect deepthroat on Mr Dons massive cock.

Mr Don took off his shirt and stood up. "Up here" he ordered, patting a long section of the sofa that had no arms or back. On of the guys had been sitting there, and as he stood to move out of the way Taylor saw his pants were undone, and they slid down revealing a huge black cock. The man was stroking himself. In fact, all of the men had taken their cocks out, all big, black and hard, and were touching themselves as they watched.

Taylor got onto the sofa on all fours, and Mr Don stood in front with his cock ready. He went to throat him again, and Mr Don took charge of his head. He began to fuck Taylor's throat, and while he began with some restraint, soon he was simply holding his head and fucking his skull like it was an object. His body pounded into Taylors face, and saliva ran out of his lips and hung in long strands from his chin.

Taylors training proved essential. He had become used to some discomfort, and had learned to anticipate the pleasure that would follow. Soon he became aroused at the degradation he was experiencing, and his little cock tried to harden but quickly gave up. Instead, his ass began to tingle in anticipation of being violated.

D15ciplin
D15ciplin
96 Followers
12