Veronica's Date

Story Info
Veronica dates a guy.
3.3k words
4.34
17.3k
41
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Teddy couldn't help but stare at Veronica, his blind date, as they sat across from each other in the fancy restaurant. Lit in the flickering light of a candle, Veronica's narrow and angular face appeared almost angelic. Framed by long, platinum blonde hair that fell a foot or so past her shoulders, she had a narrow neck, lean shoulders, and a broad pair of breasts that stretched past either side of her ribs, even squeezed together as they were in a tight, low-cut dress in an elegant gold-striped pattern. The horizontal lines accentuated the swell of her chest and the tightness of her narrow belly below.

"Teddy? What do you think?" Veronica asked again.

"Oh? Huh, sure, I mean... uh..."

"Oh, I'm so glad you agree! I mean, sex on a first date is kind of daring to ask about, but, well..."

Veronica blushed and giggled into her hand. Teddy blinked. That's what she'd been asking about?

Realizing the implication, he quickly got the waiter's attention. Within thirty minutes, they were back at his place making out just inside the door. Her lips were full and sweet and as he daringly slid his hands around her fat, heavy jugs, he felt his arousal build inside his pants until he thought he'd burst. Veronica's skin was smooth and firm, yielding and stretchy as he squeezed around the outsides of her swells until she gasped.

"Oooh, Teddy!"

Her dainty fingers snagged the straps of her dress and pulled them to the sides, letting them slip down her lean, narrow shoulders. The fabric pulled down across her smooth breasts, clinging momentarily to the plump nipples at the ends before folding over down her hips.

Teddy's mouth slipped to the side of her neck as he palmed one breast and dug in his fingers. The warm, heavy tit felt so heavy and full he thought he'd go mad. Breathing hard with excitement, he licked and kissed his way down Veronica's other side until he found her nipple with his lips. Her fingers stretched across the back of his head, pulling him in against the plump, full breast, until her warm flesh surrounded his entire face.

"Mmmph mmph!"

"Oooh, yes!" Veronica gasped. "Mmmmh, yeah... suck momma's fat titties."

Teddy's ears burned. She was into dirty talk? His cock dripped in his pants as he squirmed and sucked, tonguing and even gently biting at the fat nub in his mouth. He switched sides and listened to her eager moans as he bathed the second fat teat in saliva.

"Oooh, fuck, Teddy, that's sooooo good," she groaned. Her hips shifted and she leaned forward, eagerly pressing her big breasts into his hands and face. "Oooh, yes! That's it, cutie, show momma how much you love sucking her tits."

Teddy did. He really did. His cheeks flushed as she caressed his head, urging him to pull on her nipples with his lips, suck and gum them, lick and kiss, until both fat tits were hard enough to cut diamonds.

"Mmmhhhh... fuck, that was good," Veronica groaned, dragging his drool-covered face away. "You like momma's big boobies, cutie?"

Teddy groaned. He felt dizzy. It was hard to think straight. But he also felt good. Very good.

"Nnnhhhh... yes... I fucking love momma's big boobies," he said, licking his chafed lips.

"Oh, yes you do, I can tell!"

Veronica's fingers clenched around his face again, then she pulled him into her cleavage while twisting her chest. Her enormous jugs slapped across the sides of his face, battering him about as she motorboarded him roughly. Her fingers dug into his shirt and neck, holding him still as she teased him with her plump, juicy nips while he tried to catch them in his lips.

"Mmmffff, oh, fuck, my cute little boy is making me so excited," she groaned.

"Ahh... ah! Mfff!"

She dragged him back upright and frenched him, shoving her tongue into his mouth until he was squirming against her chest, but then she quickly broke that and gasped.

"Bedroom. Now."

Teddy couldn't agree more. He practically sprinted to the room through the small apartment and struggled with his pants and shirt once inside. He could hear Veronica's heels clicking along the floor in the hallway outside as he stripped and turned, naked, to face the door. His thick cock was fully erect and already dripping some pre-cum as he licked his lips, her taste still fresh on his tongue.

Teddy's eyes bulged as she turned the corner. Her full, heavy teardrops led the way, each immense orb several times bigger than Teddy's own head. He stared ravenously at her curvy chest, her narrow and smooth belly, and, underneath, the big fat cock jerking in the tent of her dress.

Wait, what?

"Mmmhhh, oh, fuck, baby, you've got momma so fucking excited," Veronica said as she leaned in the door jamb. A slender hand stroked down her heavy breasts, jiggling them, before reaching down and grasping the outline of what was a very significant male shaft between her legs - bigger even than his. "I've been wanting to see that ass since the restaurant."

"W-wait, you have a-"

"A cock? A big, beautiful, veiny dick? Oh yeah, I do. You wanna see it?"

Teddy stared at her belly, watching as the thick bulging pole lurched up and down between her thighs. It was pointed downwards so that he could see the tip, followed by the shaft, before the fabric pulled smooth across the tops of her legs and curved over her washboard stomach.

Teddy didn't want to see it. He wasn't gay. Or whatever this was. But on the other hand... his eyes lifted back to those amazing tits, and he licked his lips again. Well, maybe it wasn't such a big deal. The wave of dizziness and warmth made him moan again as he shifted his view back down to her fat, huge cock bulge. Maybe it was alright to want to see her dick. She was a chick, right? So it wasn't gay or whatever...

He nodded his head, and Veronica smirked.

"Well... now that I think about it, I'm not sure you've earned the right to see my big, hard cock," she said, her voice silky smooth. "Maybe you should show it a little appreciation first."

Teddy shivered. He wasn't used to this. Being told to do things. But he was enjoying it, and his cock dribbled.

"Go on, Teddy... get on your knees and tell my big cock hello," Veronica said. "Mmmhh... it's just so big and sweaty... I've been hard since you sat down in the restaurant so I can't even imagine the smell right now..."

Teddy's knees trembled and he staggered forward, then fell in front of her, head at her hips. His eyes bulged as much as her dress as the thick veins showed through the stretching fabric.

"W-wow..."

"Yeah, I bet it's the biggest you've ever seen," Veronica said, grinning down at the kneeling male past her huge knockers. "Go on, boy, feel it."

Teddy stretched out his fingers and stroked down the front of the dress. He squirmed as he felt the thickness inside, warm and hot to the touch, press back against his palm.

"Oh, fuck... it's so big..."

"Yeah, it's huge, isn't it?"

Teddy's nostrils flared. His cock jerked and his shoulders tensed.

"Oh, fuck, oh, fuck, that smell..."

Veronica's hips moved forward, bringing the hem of the dress closer.

"You like that, cutie? I was so excited to meet you that I was sweating all through dinner."

Teddy sagged forward. His face squeezed into the dress, compressing into the fat slab of cockmeat underneath, as he huffed her salty, musky scent. Both of his hands wrapped around her thighs, which were just as plump and pliable and flexible as the rest of her.

"That's it... breathe it in nice and deep, cutie..."

Veronica's fingers dug into Teddy's hair as he shifted up and down, tonguing and making out with the bulge through the dress. He didn't resist as she pulled him a few inches away, then shoved him back so he fell onto his shoulders.

"Mmmhhhh... that's where you belong, boy, squirming under my high heels. Squeal for me and maybe I'll let you see it."

Teddy shuddered as she pressed the ball of her shoe against the shaft of his cock, squeezing it into his lower belly. The pointed heel shoved down against his balls and he gasped, then squirmed desperately and cried out.

"Ahhhnnnfff! Ah ahahhhh!"

"That's it, boy. Beg for my big, fat cock!"

Pre-cum squirted from Teddy's dick, splattering his lower belly, as she pushed harder, squashing his dick to his skin and flattening it. His hands wrapped around her ankle as he arched his back and shoulders, then opened his mouth and begged.

"Ooooh, fuuuuuuuuck, please! Let me see it! Oooh, fuck!"

The warmth in his body felt too much to bear. Teddy's brain felt miles away, but the dense mindfog wasn't unpleasant. It dragged him deeper into the pleasure he got as his big-dicked date teased his erection.

"Well, alright... if you're so desperate to see it, I guess..."

Teddy's eyes snapped open and focused on Veronica's hips. The sultry hips swayed, making the thick meat slide side to side inside, as her foot roughly kneaded his arousal. Tugging slowly, she pulled her dress down over belly, revealing her toned, washboard stomach before her upper thighs came into view. Teddy's groan echoed through the room as he gazed at the thick base of her downwards-pointing dick. It was so fucking wide and veiny, and the smell of her sweat and excitement was so strong.

By the time she got the dress halfway to her knees - and the end of her thick cock - Teddy was about ready to cream himself. He humped against her shoe, thrusting back against the heel as she teased her dress lower, slowly revealing inch after inch of intoxicatingly musky, thick girlcock. After three-quarters of the way, the immense slab of dickmeat curled back, rearing out of the remaining bit of fabric before flinging itself forward and stretching upwards. The dress fell to the floor around her ankles as she set both feet flat on the ground, giving Teddy's balls some temporary relief.

"Ooooh, fuuuck, that feels better," Veronica gasped. "Mmmhh, I was so worried I was showing off in the restaurant. You're just too cute, aren't you?"

Teddy didn't reply. He was too busy staring. Mentally, he couldn't figure it out. He wasn't gay. He didn't crave or want cock. But that was with other dick. There was a new dick in his life, and he wasn't sure he could ever get enough. Veronica's fat, heavy shaft curved upwards the perfect amount. The tip was fat and heavy, a proper crown for such a regal rod. It merged smoothly into her plump, heavy balls, which hung down beneath the massive erection. His eyes traced the veins from base to tip and his tongue swept across his lips as he felt a trickle of drool.

"Mmmhhh... my tits feel so good... I wonder if your cute little lips can make this feel good too?"

Teddy swallowed hard as he watched her thickness weave and wave. Her hips slid side to side, and her fat girlcock was so large that the motion actually traveled along the imposing member.

Unable to resist the temptation of her sweaty, sweet flesh, he nodded quickly and got back onto his knees in front of her. She curled her fingers into his hair and dragged him roughly up the length, thrusting it along the side of his face until her heavy nuts swung under his chin.

"Ooohh, yesss... mmmmhhhh, fuck, you're so cute..."

Teddy's lips parted as he tasted her crotch, the base of her cock where the musk and sweat accumulated the most. His eyes rolled up into the back of his head as she dragged him back, and as his open jaw stretched slack, she took advantage of the opportunity. His throat bulged as she shoved forward, burying the enormous length as deep as she could get in her first go at the sexy, gagging male on his knees in front of her. Veronica's heavy breasts jiggled as she leaned forward and spread her legs, spiking the heels down for balance as she pumped her hips again, trying to get deeper into the cute little male's tight, hot throat.

"Fuck! You're so tight!" she groaned as she pumped her tip down his clearly stretching throat. "Nnnfffff, oh, yes! Fuuuuck... suck momma's big fat dick, boy... yeah, that's it!"

Teddy wasn't so much sucking as he was being roughly dragged up and down the oversized dick by the hair. Pre-cum squirted out of his nose as his throat stretched from top to bottom.

"Nnnggghhhh... god, it's like fucking a sleeve... holy shit..."

Teddy's eyes rolled back in his head again as cum squirted from the corners of his mouth. Her hands clenched around his head as he grabbed at her thighs, but only to make sure she shoved herself to the hilt in his stretched jaw.

"Oooh, yes... yes... yes! Fuuuuuck! Yes! Suck momma's big cock, slut!"

Leaning forward, then being thrust back, Teddy's bulging throat opened and closed around the pistoning girldick until she suddenly pounded forward and stopped, lodging her thick meat as deep as she could. He leaned back, facing straight up, as her huge cock welled up and lurched, fully hard and twitching on the verge of orgasm.

"You want momma's cum?" she asked, breathing hard.

As best he could, Teddy nodded his head, tipping his jaw around the fat, throbbing base that pinched his tongue and stretched his cheeks.

"You want to swallow my big, nasty load?"

Another nod.

"You want every drop of momma's thick jizz in your greedy little belly?"

More nodding, desperate now.

"Good boy!"

The cannon fired. Veronica's sharp nails scratched Teddy's shoulders as she humped, hard and fast strokes, but very short, just working herself around inside his jerking, convulsing body. Cum squirted from his nostrils, twin streams, while more sprayed back out of his throat and around her thick dick. Even more flooded his belly, warming him up and sending a wave of new, fresh, pleasurable sensations to his brain. He squirmed as her thickness dumped loads into his eager throat, only for her to pull out when she figured she was about halfway through. The last loads she sprayed across his face, tugging on her fat meat with one hand while the other held Teddy's face in front of the huge head.

"Open your mouth, slut! I thought you weren't going to waste a drop?"

Teddy gurgled, swallowing hard in an attempt to keep the rest of her load down as she squirted ropes of thick seed into his face until his open jaws looked like a swimming pool filled with frothy white milk.

"Now, swallow!"

Gushes of seed poured down Teddy's chest and belly. He blushed, feeling so fucking horny and so humiliated at the same time. But he couldn't stop swallowing her seed, her delicious, musky, thick, sticky white seed. His hands squeezed around his stomach as he moaned, sucking air through his jizz-filled nostrils, and stared greedily at her thick cock, which was still plenty erect and drooling.

"Good warmup, boy, but now comes the really fun part," Veronica said. "I like to end my dates with a bang!"

Teddy froze. She couldn't possibly mean...

He gasped as she grabbed him and dragged him to the bed, shoving him over the edge on the covers so that his legs hung down the side. Her fingers wrapped around his ass, groping hard, as he moaned and gurgled. Loads of thick, salty jizz kept trying to escape, and he was determined not to let it happen.

"Oooh, such a tight, breedable little ass," Veronica cooed, before slapping both cheeks. "Mmmh, nice bounce."

Teddy grunted as she toyed with him, teasing at his hole and making him squirm. Was he really going to let her fuck him? Really?

The huge, wet, dripping tip smeared girlcum across his ass and he froze.

Yes, yes he was. He was going to let her. In fact, unprompted, he'd even beg for it.

"Ooh, fuck my - gurcckh - ass! Fuuuu-grch!"

Hiccups of jizz swirling in his belly made speaking difficult, but Veronica got the point quite clearly. Sidling up behind him, she guided her fat tip between his ass cheeks and against his tight hole, then shoved forward rudely. As she listened to his moans and groans and panting gasps, Veronica kept one hand spread across his lower back. Her hips bounced forward, going at the same speed and pace, though she was getting deeper and finding it easier to fuck her cute little boytoy after a solid fifteen or twenty minutes of heavy pounding.

"Mmmmh, fuck, finally," she groaned, humping in until her thighs squeezed up against the back of his. "Fuck, your ass is so tight... never thought I'd break it."

Teddy drooled jizz from his lips as his whole body jerked forward and was then pulled back. Her massive girlcock stroked deep, each time forcing her fat balls to slap across his thighs. Her fingers ran up his back and around his shoulders, holding him as she increased the pace even faster.

"Mmmfff, fuuuuuuck, oh, yes, baby... your ass is sooo good! Squeeze that ass for momma! Oooh, fuck... oh, fuck! You're gonna make me cuuuuuum!"

"Yes, momma, fill my ass!"

Teddy's hair ended up wrapped around Veronica's slender fingers. She dragged his head back, forcing him to squirm back onto her huge girlcock as she came, blasting his insides with thrust after thrust of potent, fertile seed. His stomach stretched outwards and gush of her seed splashed out of his lips again as she kept humping, hard and fast and rough.

"Mmm, yes! Milk my big fat cock, slut!"

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!"

Like a ragdoll, Teddy found himself viciously humped, pounded dozens of times per minute until his dizzy, warm body felt like it would slosh to pieces. Veronic was vocal, too, making sure to tell him every time she was about to refill him with her thick loads. She changed positions, too, flipping him over, standing him up, making him ride her and encouraging him to sit his cute ass down faster... she was relentless. Teddy wasn't sure he could go on any longer. His whole body burned raw with lust as she traded between his ass and mouth, making sure to tell him the pros and cons of each as she did.

Eventually, after hours, Veronica's thick cock softened. Dragging it from his throat, the still massive length was a real behemoth, and Teddy's eyes widened again as he watched it drip and jerk in front of his face.

"Aww, it likes you," Veronica said teasingly as she smeared the tip across his cheeks and eyes, leaving a dripping line of thick white cum that fell down Teddy's wet skin slowly. "Mmmh... I think it's almost my bedtime, though, so it's time to say goodbye! Give it a kiss, cutie."

Teddy's lips pursed. Heat and humiliation filled him as he closed his eyes and kissed the fat, drooling head.

"Mmmhhh... such a good boy. You made momma cum so much!"

The fat shaft flexed, and a thick cupful or two of fresh, warm jizz flooded his cheeks and spilled down his neck.

"This was great! We should definitely go out again. You can message me whenever, but I should probably warn you," Veronica said, "I'm not as nice on the followup dates. My expectations go up, you know?"

As she spoke, Veronica wiped her cock and thighs off on the sheets from the bed, then slipped her dress back on, snugging it into place around her heavy, full tits. Her thick, half-hard cock swung outwards against the dress as she turned and walked to the door, leaving Teddy lying on his back, fat-bellied and thoroughly dicked, still sputtering up seed and jizz in his nostrils while even more leaked from his ass.

"Thanks for a great date! Call me soon, cutie, and we'll have some more fun!"

The end