Veronica's Submission Diary Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She cuts me off, stuffing two pussy soaked fingers into my mouth making me moan as I taste myself. She moves her mouth to my ear biting on it and whispering "mmm I do know exactly what to do to you baby sis. I know you love it when I tell you what to do, when I take control, when I dominate you."

She starts lightly fucking my face with her fingers while biting and blowing on my ear making me moan constantly around her invading digits. After a few minute of this wonderful treatment she pulls back drawing a whimper from my now sadly empty mouth.

Looking me in the eye as she takes of her dress and panties, the silent command keeping me from looking down at her pussy. When she is free of clothes, keeping eye contact with me she tells me to strip and get on the bed. I hurry to comply my eyes never leaving hers as I lay on the bed.

She follows me down, her mouth once again lying claim to my own. Her hands trail across my body like lines of fire, igniting everywhere she touches as I moan into her lovely mouth. Her hands eventually come to my breasts and she takes my nipples in her fingers twisting and squeezing roughly, drawing more moans from my mouth into hers.

When she finishes her delicious torture of my poor nipples she pulls back, drawing a whimper from my lonely mouth. She quietly commands "Close you eyes."

I close them immediately as I hear her walking around the room grabbing something from her overnight bag. She makes her way back over to me telling me to get on my stomach. I feel her putting bondage cuffs on my wrists and locking them together keeping my hands behind my back. I moan as I tug at my bonds testing the unyielding steel.

Sammy climbs up on the bed sitting right in front of me, her beautiful shaved pussy glistening with arousal in my face. As I lean forward to feast on the delicacy before me she stops me and says smirking down at me "uh uh if you want to taste my pussy then you have beg baby sis."

"Oooh please Sammy please let me eat your gorgeous pussy." I say as I pant with the need to taste her.

"Nope in private you don't get to call me Sammy, beg properly if want to taste me pet." My new Mistress says making my cunt spasm.

"I'm sorry Mistress please let eat you Mistress please I'll do anything." I whimper looking at the treat being denied to me.

"Mmm good girl, I'm going to hold you to that pet. You may lick my pussy." She says drawing moans from me as I dive forward and start worshiping her my new Mistress.

I start on her thighs licking and kissing gently, taking my time to savor her. Moving closer to her beautiful pussy at a snails pace, slowly going from one thigh to the other before moving up slightly. She moans intermittently as I make my way to the treasure before me, drawing a loud moan as I kiss her swollen clit.

"Fuck, that's a good girl worship your Mistress, mmm." Mistress moans out as I start licking her soaked pussy.

The second I taste her delicious juices I moan loudly tasting what must be the most delicious substance to ever exist. I swirl my tongue around her pussy lips hoping that my eagerness will make up for my inexperience, which judging from her moans it seems to.

"Oooh fuck, that's it just like that you little whore." She says causing me to moan as my pussy spasms.

"Mmm yeah you like that don't you slut." I nod while sucking one of her pussy lips into my mouth.

"Yeah you do you little slut, mmmm fucking whore, yes right there! Shiiit mmmm yes, from now on your going to be my sister whore mmm my twin slave, doing whatever I say."

I ground my pussy into the bed as I eat her yummy pussy incredibly turned on by her declarations. When I feel her getting close to cumming, I move to her clit sucking it into my mouth forming a tight seal, and flicking it with my tongue, driving her wild.

"Oooooh shit fucking shit fuck that feels sooo fucking good you little slut, don't you dare fucking stop. Mmmmm fuck I'm gonna cummmm yeah I gonna fucking cum in your slutty little slave mouth oooooooooohhh fuck!"

She holds my head to her wonderful pussy as she cums making it hard to breath, but there is nowhere else I would rather be, as her delicious juices flow into my eager mouth. I moan continuously as I suck her clit through her climax, feeling proud of the pleasure that I brought my new Mistress.

Eventually she pushes my head away from her sensitive clit drawing a whimper from me. Mistress smirks down at me as I lay there submissively, hands bound behind my back and vulnerable to anything she would like to do to me.

"Mmmm your good at that slave." She says as she gets off the bed and reaches for my pussy, roughly shoving two fingers into my gushing slit. "Wow you are really wet sis, I think I've got just the thing to take care of your needy little pussy." She says as she retrieves a purple strap-on from her bag.

"Where did you get all this stuff and why did you bring it here?" I ask my bewilderment beating the urge to submissively stay silent.

"Well sister slave I got it all online it's really not difficult these days. And I brought them here because I knew I was going to make you mine before the day was over." She says smirking as she fastens the strap-on around her waist.

Making her way to over to me, fake dick swaying she gives my ass a few spanks making me moan.

"Mmm you like that don't you, I'd love to give you a proper spanking but first I'm going to take your virginity." She gives my ass a few more spanks drawing more moans from me.

"Mmm yes Mistress please take me, I need you so fucking bad." I whimper with need as she rubs her cock up and down my pussy lips.

"Mmmm yes I know you do, your absolutely soaked baby sis." She says pulling my hips up so my ass is raised in air and my pussy is level with her strap-on.

She starts to slowly slide into me stretching my tight pussy, causing me to moan. Just as I think she's going pierce me gently, she pushes my face into the sheets to muffle my scream as she shoves the entire thing in me with one vicious thrust.

"Aaaah fucking damnit." Is about all I can say muffled in the sheets, as she starts to thrust in and out of my poor pussy.

"Mmm it's okay slave we just had to get that over with, it will start feeling better soon." She says slowly fucking me as I whimper.

Despite what I was thinking, the pain actually doesn't last long. And pretty soon after Mistress starts fucking me the pain is drowned out in a sea of pleasure as I start moaning into the sheets. She laughs and spanks my ass a few times when she notices me moaning.

"Mmm I told you baby sis, and now your moaning like a whore on my cock. Mmm you are a whore aren't you sis, yeah my sister whore who will do anything I say, isn't that right whore." She pulls my head up to hear my answer as she starts to speed up.

"Oooh fuck mmm yes Mistress I'm you little sister whore to use however you pleaseeee ooh shit! Mmmm yes I'll do anything you say Mistress ooooh fuck please Mistress harderrrr." I moan out shamelessly, wanting her to take me as hard as she can.

"Mmm good girl." Mistress moans as she starts picking up speed, really fucking my poor little pussy into oblivion.

I moan uncontrollably as she uses my hair to help fuck me even harder, the pain in my scalp only intensifying the pleasure. After only a few minutes of being fucked senseless I feel my orgasm approaching.

"Ooooh fuck Mistressssss I'm gonna cummmmm ooooh shit please don't stopppp."

"Beg for permission bitch, you don't just get to come whenever you want you little whore." She moans out spanking me a few times.

"Oooooh fuck please please pleaseeee Mistress may your slutty little cunt slave cummmmm oh fuckkkk please!" I moan out not sure how much longer I can last.

"Mmmmm good girl, yes you may cum slave, cum on your Mistress's cock, mmmmm fuck I'm gonna cum too, oooh shit yes." She moans out fuck me savagely.

The moment I'm given permission I explode, my juices squinting out of my cunt onto Mistress's legs and strap-on. Shortly after I cum Mistress follows suit moaning out her almost simultaneous climax.

Falling to the bed exhausted, Mistress unclips my cuffs releasing my arms. She removes her strap-on pulling me close and cuddling me.

As we drift off to sleep Mistress whispers into my ear and says "happy birthday baby sis."

I giggle and snuggle into her "you too Mistress."

We both fall asleep with smiles on our faces excited for the days to come.

12