Verraria 01 - Necromancer's Match

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rhys moaned. "Oh, wicked priestess, the gods have cursed me with you." But he smiled to let her know that he was pleased, despite the words, and she practically writhed with the joy it gave her.

She stood and drew close to him. "Come. Let's go celebrate my new birthday together in your throne room, Lord Necromancer." Rhys shivered and followed her. He felt strangely at a loss, almost helpless. He had a feeling he knew what she wanted to do in the throne room.

*Ascylla POV*

Ascylla guided Rhys by the hand and grinned at him mischievously. "Your Grace, I know of allies who would welcome you with open arms. I think you should revitalize the religion of your gods. I will gladly help you."

"Allies?" Rhys tilted his head in interest.

Ascylla nodded, walking towards his throne. "Oh, yes. Darker creatures who worship ancients as you do. Ones who would see the old ways of sacrifice and pain brought back to the pathetic societies that have arisen. Ones who would abolish this new weak rule of civilizations and bring about so much blood and darkness that the sun would set and refuse to rise again."

She stopped beside his throne, staring at the impaled female thralls standing on either side of his throne. She turned away for a moment to meet Rhys' gaze. "The sight of your throne room would make an impression on them that they would love." She grinned at him and then turned her head and lowered it to suck at the nipple of the immobile, impaled thrall. The creature twitched and twitched again at the sensations and the sudden onslaught of pain from moving on the spike that ran her through. Ascylla sought the thrall's pussy with her right hand and buried two fingers inside the entrance, pulling a flurry of response from the creature. She turned her body to meet Rhys' gaze.

The Necromancer's eyes were blood red through and through and his breath was short and quick. He seemed bestial now, a raging fury waiting beneath the surface of his control. Ascylla brushed his mind briefly, searching, and found a maelstrom of dark, burning lust.

She moved away from the impaled twins beside the throne and Rhys followed her with his gaze like a hawk with prey. She moved to what looked like a horse decoration. The female thrall had a leather version of a horse's features stitched into the skin of her face, a harness across her body, and her arms had been removed. But Ascylla's favorite decoration was what Rhys had done to her cunt. He had splayed the lips out and stretched them to unnatural size, sewing them into the thrall's thighs. Ascylla circled the thrall and stared at Rhys again, drawing his gaze. She flicked one of the thrall's sewn pussy lips and then flicked the other cruelly, drawing a sobbing sound from the creature. She stroked the center of her pussy, petting it until cream flowed from it and that she gathered on her fingertips. She met Rhys' gaze in challenge and sucked on her fingertips, licking the cum on them greedily while she stroked the odd indentations where its arms used to be.

Again, she moved on, drawing his eyes with her. He followed at a distance, watching her every movement. The strain in his mind was stronger now, his control cracking. "Why, Your Grace, I rather love your tastes in décor." She stopped at a thrall that was cemented onto a pedestal. The body had been welded down on her hands and knees. Metal bars were positioned against the inner thighs and held up the torso so that the thrall's ass was stuck up and out, the pussy pressed open and ready to be touched and used. The mouth had an open O gag holding it permanently ready as well. She noticed Rhys had removed all of the teeth of this one. It moaned and whimpered when Ascylla approached it. Again, she turned to Rhys and met his gaze with a demonic desire in her eyes and a cruel laughter from her lips. "Look. It's scared of me."

She circled around and bent down to run her tongue up the toy's pussy, sucking its clit into her mouth and delighting in the whimpers that the thrall made.

But the real delight came when she felt Rhys' mental control shatter into a thousand pieces, like a broken mirror reflecting useless bits of restraint as they fell to the floor. He approached her from behind while she continued licking the toy's cunt as if nothing were wrong.

Rhys fisted his hand in her hair painfully, but Ascylla gasped in pleasure at the feel. "Lick its asshole." His voice was a guttural whisper, a harsh snarl of command.

Ascylla grinned while she obeyed, tonguing the smaller hole until it twitched and gaped open with the thrall's forced arousal. Ascylla pulled back, fingering the hole instead to turn to Rhys. "We should fill its holes with thick toy phalluses, Your Grace, so that they gape open. Could you imagine this ass spread open by inches? It would take a while of spreading, but we should try it."

Rhys hissed, baring his teeth like an animal and Ascylla laughed as he pressed her to the floor and straddled her, the fury of his lust making him quiver. "Yes, Necromancer Lord! Come on then, Your Grace. Fuck me. Call your other priestesses. Let me tongue Hallie's sexless slit until she screams in frustration. Let me rub cum on her permanently shaven head. Tell me she sobbed when she realized she would never have hair again. Tell me the humiliation destroyed her and you felt every moment in your head, just as you feel all of my desire. It did, didn't it? And you stroked your cock until you came over and over every time you thought about it, didn't you? Tell me the truth!"

"Yes." He snarled the word, snapping it out, curling his hand around her throat and squeezing even though she no longer drew breath. He seemed only to do it simply for the feel of violence that it gave him. "Oh, yes. All that and more. I still love to stroke her head to remind her. She still hates it, even after centuries. Now, every time I slap where her sex used to be, it's like strings of pleasure vibrating through my chest in place of a heartbeat. Is that what you want to hear, little slut?"

Ascylla grinned in evil satisfaction. "It is. Tell me more, Necromancer. Tell me more while I imagine spreading your corruption and depravity across the lands as a black gift to the old gods. You scorch me with arousal."

Her blood sang with victory when he did. He told her of how he tricked Hallie and the others, of how they had fallen in their innocence. At some point he did as she wished and called the girl. Ascylla laughed cruelly when the little priestess stood before them, shaking in terror. Ascylla gave no mercy. The first thing she did was squeeze Hallie's breasts roughly, staring at Rhys. "She might not have any nerves to torture in her sex, but these nipples still have all kinds of feeling, don't they Hallie?" With that she slapped the girl's tits, one at a time until she whimpered and yelped with each hit.

Rhys circled to the other side of the priestess and chuckled darkly. "Let me show you everything she hates." He pulled a set of needles from a case beside his throne and started with those through the priestess' nipples while Hallie screamed and Ascylla laughed with delight.

Together they tortured the girl until she sobbed in misery.

*Rhys POV*

Rhys lay in his beds, his arm wrapped around his new priestess. Ascylla had proven herself a sadistic little terror. And perhaps for the first time in a long time he felt sated. With every cruel suggestion she had opened herself up to him. But more than that she had not once looked at him with fear or horror. She had accepted every last detail when he told her of how he liked to torture and torment, how he enjoyed the feel of the unwilling, how he enjoyed the feeling of terror when his victims hated his attentions.

But not he knew a new feeling. He knew acceptance. And it felt amazingly wonderful.

Ascylla kissed Rhys' shoulder. "I think your purpose is to spread a revival of the old gods, Your Grace. I think you would make a wonderful Emperor and agent to their ways."

Rhys smiled down at her, stroking her hair. "My precious child, I believe you're correct."

She purred at his endearment. "You are pleased, Your Grace?"

Pleased? "No, Ascylla. Pleased isn't a strong enough word for what I feel with you. You make me elated with joy. It has been too long since I have met someone who might take up the art of Necromancy with me. I beg you to follow my training and teachings. I beg you to bow before my gods. I am the only one of my kind left that will still awaken from slumber. I am lonely, so lonely. I will go and find these vampires and demons you speak of if you will promise to work to one day be my Empress."

Ascylla laid back and arched, moaning. Rhys inhaled the scent of sex again. After this night, he'd never forget the scent of her sex. "Oh, Your Grace, I would love to. Train me and teach me. If I take your side as an Empress, I beg you to sew the crown to my head in a way that will horrify."

Rhys laughed and rolled on top of her. "It's decided then. You will begin studying with me and you will put your entire will into it. If you don't I will punish you, of course. We will find ways to give you incentive." With that Rhys slid inside her and she gasped with pleasure. He smiled wickedly. "I promise, sweet child, I will do my very best to find something that horrifies even you. That's what you want, isn't it? Isn't what would really give you pleasure the force that would be used to torment you?"

Ascylla threw her head back, laughing maniacally. "Good luck, Your Grace." One could either fight the corruption and end up like Hallie.

Or they could spread it and end up an Empress.