Vertigo

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please, please stop this..." Caroline blinks a few tears away from her eyes, and instantly regrets it as her vision clears.

"Hush, dear. Be quiet, watch, and just try to enjoy it."

"Enjoy it? How can you even think that this would arouse me!?"

"I said be quiet! Our deal only stands for as long as you obey me. If you don't, that's fine too; I have many, many more toys I could try out on poor little Eve. Behave and you'll soon be free. Disobey and I'll keep her balanced on that razor's edge for days on end."

The woman isn't open to negotiation, to pleading. Caroline understands that her only hope is to comply, to obey, she tries to filter out what her eyes are seeing and focus on what's going on below.

Perfectly on queue, the woman moves her hand in and runs a single fingertip along Caroline's lubed slit, coating her finger in the oily liquid before pushing inside. Caroline clenches her muscles, trying to shut out the unwelcome intruder. A futile struggle.

"Take a deep breath, stop tensing, and let me in."

Another finger joins its neighbor and slips inside, followed a minute later by a third. Caroline winces, but the woman ignores it and purses her fingers into a slight cone-shape before gently sliding them in all the way to the third knuckle, then slowly pulling back out while feeling for the gradual relaxation of Caroline's muscles. It takes a while, but it's working; each push is slightly easier than the last as the woman's latest toy begins to accept what's being done to her.

A few minutes later, with almost no resistance to the slick fingers, Caroline is breathing heavier. She's giving in to the sensations, allowing pleasure to bleed through the heavy layers of anxiety and anger. The woman picks up a bit more speed and curls her fingers on their way out, managing to coax out a few reluctant moans.

"Quit struggling, mommy. You're going to come whether you want to or not, so just let it happen. Focus on your clitoris and just let it happen." She stays her hand and starts curling her fingers over that sensitive little area that's making Caroline's legs tense up whenever her fingertips dig in to it.

"...turn it up..." She wants to hate this. She desperately wants to hate every second, but the woman knows what she's doing. She's skilled, terribly skilled, and Caroline can't deny that it feels amazing.

"What's that? Speak up, dear."

"Turn the vibrator up! If you want me to come so badly then turn the damn thing up!"

The effect is almost immediate; the woman turns a dial, the vibrator takes on an angry buzzing sound, and Caroline's body tenses back up as her moans turn to grunts. She's strong, so the woman struggles to keep her fingers moving as the walls around them contract and squeeze tight.

"There you go! Come, mommy, come hard while darling Eve cries out for release!"

There's no sound. Nothing can be heard through the divider, but, as wave after wave of Caroline's unwanted orgasm tears through her, she watches Eve's body go rigid. Every muscle of the well toned girl flexed to its limit, tendons taut, while her mouth falls open in an unheard scream. The steel plug held tight between her daughter's lips seems to be shaking with the staccato shocks forcing her vaginal muscles into rapid convulsions, cramps trying to force the plug out and hold it in simultaneously, but again everything stops before she's allowed to orgasm.

An incoherent torrent of cries from Caroline; pleas for mercy, it's too intense, and repeating oh god over and over. But the woman isn't done. Instead of pulling out she turns the vibrator to max, forces her pinky inside to join its siblings, and pushes up until all that's left outside of Caroline's overworked pussy is a thumb.

With four fingers curled up she fucks her with fast, short strokes, holding the grunting mother on top of her peak for as long as possible. She manages to keep it up for about twenty or so seconds before Caroline loses control of her bladder, clear liquid splashing around the head of the vibrator.

"Harder, Caroline! You can come harder than that! Second task now!" The woman folds her thumb in, "Let-" waits for the moments between Caroline's contractions, "-me-" and pushes firmly as the muscles relax. "-IN!!"

Caroline bucks her hips trying to get away, bearing down as hard as she can trying to keep the enormous pressure out. She's never been stretched this far in her life, but it's a fight she's losing. The woman is relentless; every time Caroline loses focus for just a moment her hand advances another hair's width.

"Too... much! Please! Ungh!!"

"Now now, I know you can take it. You're a big girl, and you will take it for me."

Out of breath, she has to inhale, relaxing again as she does. The woman doesn't let the chance pass her by and goes for a final push, past her last knuckle, and slips her whole hand inside Caroline. A shiver runs through her as she watches Caroline's lips seal themselves around her wrist.

"See? That took some real effort, but it went in! Now brace yourself, dear, because this is going to get a bit... intense."

She works the thumb of her free hand in behind the still buzzing vibrator and hooks it around Caroline's hood, pulling it back to undress the sensitive nub inside. No more pleading, no more bucking; Caroline's body goes rigid from the impossible sensations in her now naked clitoris.

The woman balls her hand into a fist and with deep, slow strokes she fucks the trembling woman to the brink of madness. Pushing her hand through slick muscles clenched so tight that they're threatening to crush the intruder. Caroline's eyes roll back into her head as a guttural, squelching wet sound escapes her lips.

To call this an orgasm would be flirting with blasphemy. No, what Caroline goes through is something else. An affront to everything holy, and the woman fucks her through it. Pulling her balled up fist further and further out with each stroke, stretching her entrance until Caroline is utterly spent, her previously rigid body gone completely slack. Done. Drained. Only then does she finally slide her hand back out, allowing the mother a moment of rest.

Slumped down in the chair, Caroline breathes weakly. Exhausted beyond belief, the only things holding her upright are the bonds that bind her to the chair. Her eyes seem glazed over, as though she's not all there at the moment.

"Good girl, Caroline, very good! That was fantastic! Didn't that feel nice?" Her hand's coated in Caroline's wetness. Parting her fingers, a thin film clings between them.

"...can't... no more..."

"Oh, I know it's difficult, dear, but you really don't have any choice. Now, shall we get on with the third task?"

"...."

"You'll get to see your daughter next." An almost casual remark, while licking her fingers clean.

"....what?"

"Your next task is to go to her room and take her blindfold off."

"...daughter... evelyn..? Eve? EVE!!" Another tiny sprout of hope planted in her mind. A surge of adrenaline, and Caroline pounces at the chance to rescue her girl.

"Take a few minutes first. I wouldn't want you to fall on your face when you try to stand. When you've composed yourself, we can get you out of that chair and into some clothes, yes? You need to look presentable for-" The woman clips a microphone to her own collar, and Caroline jumps as she hears the words projected inside her head, "-your reunion. Oh right, the devices in your ears double as speakers."

She's allowed another minute of rest as the woman puts a straw to her mouth. "Water. Drink." She thinks for a moment, pondering whether she should lunge at the woman as soon as she's released, but she's weak, exhausted, and more importantly she's never been in a fight in her life. And who knows what this maniac would do to her daughter if she tries and fails.

"Better? Good. I'll be guiding you via my mic while you're in there with her. You will do precisely what I say, nothing more and nothing less." The woman releases the band that's restricting Caroline's head. "I will tell you how to move, when to speak, and what to say. If you deviate from any of my instructions, I will put Eve through nightmares you didn't think possible, and you will watch every second of them. Nod if you understand."

She nods.

--

The Daughter

The smell of ammonia rouses Eve from the land of dreams. Instinctively she spits and splutters, trying to rid herself of the vile smell. Gasping for air, desperate for a clean breath, but every inhale only adds to the stinging in her sinuses. She holds her breath, but the irritation in her throat demands action and so she coughs, inhales, and coughs again, and again. The woman keeps the container of smelling salts under Eve's nose until her breathing becomes weak, ragged, before stepping away in silence over to a device on the side of the table.

Eve can't think straight. Last thing she remembers is going to bed after a long night working on her thesis, and the next moment she's coughing her lungs out. She can't see, she can't move, and her whole body's one giant ache. Every cough brings a strain into focus; the tension in her thighs tells a tale of legs spread wide, an unyielding grip around her wrists is forcing her arms high above her, but the worst of it all is that she feels full, more so than she's ever been before.

"Wha-" cough! "-the f-" cough! "Help m-" cough!

The woman doesn't let Eve regain her composure, instead switching her infernal machine on. As low, almost muted voltage teases the girl's most vulnerable areas, her attempts at questioning the situation turns to grunts, squeals, mewls. A galvanic flutter spreads from her nipples, tickling and pricking her areola and creeps out through her breasts. A moment later the same feeling appears between her legs and Eve reels in confusion as this doesn't just feel strange, it feels incredible!

She has no frame of reference for this. It's not remotely comparable even to the strongest of vibrators, the slickest of tongues, or the deftest of fingers; her clitoris feels alive, she's never been so clearly aware of her lovely little jewel before.

Just as she's adjusting to the novelty of the sensation, the rest of the devices join in; the metal rod inside her ass, tipped by an egg-sized oval ball, retracts and spreads the electric flutter through her belly, stopping as it comes into contact with her sphincter, before journeying back deep inside.

"Please! Ungh, for gods sake, wha- "A strong pulse forces her vaginal muscles to contract around the plug inside her, drawing her question out into a growl "-aaaahhht's going on!?"

The woman listens to the tied girl on the table, her breath, her moans, watches her movements, playing her strange device like an instrument whose voice belongs to the girl. As Eve's chest rises, a full breath in her lungs, the woman twists a few more dials.

At first Eve feels the static tickle dancing through her labia, and just as she's about to release her breath the current through her clit increases a tiny fraction. She groans out wordlessly as she's pushed further and further, and she understands exactly where the last stop will be.

Every few seconds the current increases, never letting her completely adapt to the sensation. Prickling, teasing, fluttering, like a thousand stiff feathers poking and prodding her at once. Her breath comes in rapid little gasps when the static noise in her clit inexplicably turns into pure pleasure, as though some sort of threshhold had been reached.

She's going to come. The machine's going to make her come, and Eve welcomes it, she's so close... but no. It stops. Everything shuts off.

"No! What the fuck! Gods damn you, make up your mind!"

The woman recorded the session with her device. She hits a button, and a second loop begins anew. Eve has barely come back from her journey before the lightest of flutters in her clitoris tells her to pack her bags, because it's time to head out again.

"No! Please just let me come! I mean, please let me go! I don't know! Please! Anything, just stop teasing me! Mercy!" The woman has none. She exits the room and leaves Eve to adventure on her own, with nothing but the machine as her guide.

An unknowable amount of time passes for Eve. Over and over and over the machine brings her to this rare vista, showing her the beautiful view stretching out below but never letting her wander over. She's held back, her tether just an inch too short to let her fall. If she was given a choice between orgasm and freedom right now, she doesn't know which one she'd pick.

All sensations disappear. The current shuts off completely, the rod in her ass comes to a full stop, and Eve is granted a reprieve. She's still locked to the table, and there's not a single part of her that isn't aching, but at least the throbbing aches are easier to deal with than... whatever that other thing was. That ruthless teasing.

Her break is short lived. The door opens. A sound of footsteps entering the room.

"Hello!? Please, please just let me, uh.... go! Please! Let me out of here, please, I want to go home, I just want to go h- huh?"

Fingers at her face, hooking underneath her mask. Blinding light as it's pulled off. Eyes above her, looking down into her own. Familiar eyes, framed by a face that looks so much like Eve's.

"...mom?"

--

The Reunion

"Mom!! Help me! Get me out of this before they come back! Please, hurry!" Eve still has no idea what's happening, why Caroline is there, confusion and fear has overtaken her mind. So she does the only thing her instincts tell her to do; rely on her mother for help.

"I will, baby girl, let me get these damn things off of you." Caroline reaches down and unclips the wires from Eve's nipples. Eve sucks a breath in as the blood rushes back and feeling returns to the tingling nubs. "I'll get to the rest in a second, Eve, trust me. Please just trust me. Before I can do that though-"

"What!? Before WHAT!? What the hell, Mom, just get me out! Undo the band on my wrist first and I'll help, th-"

"Baby, I will, I'll undo them... But first-"

"NO! No but first mom! They've held me here for hours! We need to go before they c-"

"-but first I need you to orgasm." Eve falls silent, refusing to believe, to accept, her mothers words. "You've been denied for too long. I want you to come for me, baby, and I want you to come hard."

"What... what are you talking about? Mom? Are you doing this!?" A soft tingle inside her abdomen as the machine starts back up. "No! Stop, mom, please don't, just le- hngh! It's starting, oh god I can fee-"

It's difficult to describe the sound a daughter makes, when she realizes she's been betrayed by the one person in the world who's supposed to treasure her over all else. As the flutters start up again inside Eve's clitoris, her face contorts into a mask; a mask of rage, a mask of pain and fear, of anguish and loss and utter, complete devastation. Eve cries out from the bottom of her soul; the sound echoes through the room and it breaks something inside Caroline, something important. It's a sound no mother should ever have to hear.

The forced contractions begin anew inside Eve's vagina, stealing her words and making her grunt. They're stronger this time. The rod in her ass withdraws all the way outside, pulling the egg-sized bulb out through her sphincter before pushing back inside a few inches, then back out again.

Caroline palms her howling daughter's face, gentle fingers stroking her cheeks; loving fingers trying in vain to console, to protect, their most precious treasure.

"Shhh shh shh, I know, baby girl, I know. But you have to do this. You have to orgasm."

"Mom- mom- mom-" Eve can't finish a thought, much less a sentence, as the currents ramp up inside her.

Caroline's hands leave Eve's face. She runs her palms down and out across Eve's shoulders, then back in with fingertips tracing her daughter's exquisite collarbones, then further down towards her breasts. She cups them from the sides, pushes them together, and squeezes. With the softest touch she massages her daughter's breasts and pinches her nipples with the flat of her thumbs, rolling them against the sides of her fingers. Leaning forward she puts her head next to Eve's, and whispers.

"I hate seeing you so frustrated, Evelyn, I just hate it. So let go, baby girl." With her lips now pressed against Eve's ear, "Come for mommy."

It hits her like a freight train. She's screaming, unable, or unwilling, to hold back as the long denied orgasm is drawn out of her. A feeling unlike any other; brought low and held down not by the touch of a knowing lover, but by the woman's perfectly calibrated device directly stimulating her nerves. As her vagina contracts around the plug inside her, it pulses in sync to make each one just a little bit stronger, a little bit longer. As waves of pleasure radiate from her clit, the electricity pushes them just a little bit further. All while the bulb in her ass explores deeper, spreading the static flutter all throughout her belly.

"There you go, baby, just keep coming for me. Accept it, ride it out."

"I ca... can't... I can't... oh god! Mom! Pleh...please!"

It never ends. Eve cries out for it to stop, she's done, it should be over now, but the machine pulls her close into a tight embrace and climbs ever higher. At the other side of every peak awaits not a valley, but yet another peak, and then another, and another. The waves that carried her are crashing against the cliffs, threatening to break her apart. Just before she's about to pass out from sheer overstimulation, it mercifully shuts down.

"Fuck.... fuck.... why.... Mom... what... the fuck..." Hyperventilating. Struggling to get her breathing under control.

"I know, Evelyn, it's okay. You're okay. I've got you, you can do this..." Her hand's back at Eve's face, wiping the sweat from her brow, the tears from the corners of her eyes. "Just one more now, baby, one more orgasm and we'll be done."

Eve's eyes go wide. Shock. Confusion. "What... what!? Mom!? No, please, please no mo-" The machine doesn't let her finish. It starts back up right where it left off, throwing her face-first into another orgasm. It's pummeling her. Eve's whole body is trembling, flexed tight against the restraints, all while her mother whispers softly in her ear. Words of encouragement, words of love; they barely register as Eve's forced to squirt in rhythm with the pulses from the plug inside her. Minutes pass before the machine decides that it's done. A final contraction, it holds her there for ten, fifteen, twenty seconds, ending the otherworldly chain of orgasms with a blinding crescendo.

"Mo..." Eve faints. Spent. Done.

Caroline looks up at the mirror-like wall. "There, we're done! I did what you asked, now for god's sake, let us go! Please!" Whatever reply Caroline gets is heard by noone but her. "What!? Again!? No! Eve can't possibly go through that again! Please, just let us go..." A moment passes, another unheard reply. "I don't care anymore! No, no more, we're done, you hear!?"

A few shards remain of whatever's broken inside Caroline, and they force her to move, to act. She dives for the clasp that locks Eve's wrist to the table, but her fingers barely graze it before the entire world shifts, sending her crashing to the ground. Through sheer willpower she reaches up and grabs hold of the table, dragging herself back to her feet. The white noise doubles in strength, pushing her back down and laying her out flat on the floor, heaving, retching, unable to even open her eyes.