Very Casual Fridays

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Julia was completely aware of the fractions of inches that constantly separated her from Amy. She was excited, aroused to be so close, but committed to maintain the self control that kept them apart. She reveled in the tension, imagining a million different ways that tension might be resolved. Nevertheless, when Amy danced around behind her and placed her hand on her right hip, it took her by surprise. A gasp escaped her lips as Amy pulled her backwards, and she nearly melted to feel her ass pressed back against Amy's flesh. She could feel Amy's hand, hot around her waist now. She could feel the movements of Amy's hips, could feel her ripe, firm breasts pressing against her back, could feel her sweet warm breath against her neck. Her lips parted, and her ragged breathing spoke of the intense eroticism of the dance. And then she felt a sharp, electric thrill as Amy's hand caressed her left breast.

At that moment Michael yelped, having just spilled his drink all down his front.

Michael's accident instantly sucked the excitement from the moment. For a fraction of a second, Julia found herself dismayed and disappointed. But even as Amy peeled herself away, Julia recalled her position at the center of the universe and regained her composure.

By then, Michael had sprung to his feet and Amy was assessing the damage. Boldly, she ran a hand over his chest, down across his belly, past his belt and over the telltale bulge in his pants.

"You're soaking wet," she announced. "You'd better get out of those clothes so they can dry off."

Michael shook his head emphatically.

"Well you can't be wearing them around. People will start wondering what naughtiness you've been up to."

Amy moved closer to Michael, and looked into his eyes. She smiled as she began to unbutton his shirt.

"Don't!" he squealed. "I can't possibly take my clothes off in front of you two."

"Why not?" she asked, letting her hands fall from his shirt. "Worried about that...ah...disturbance you have in your pants region? Well, don't be. We both promise not to look, don't we, Julia. Just as long as you keep that monster locked away in your boxer briefs."

Julia watched as his face turned an even deeper shade of red.

"I have an idea, Amy," she offered, moving to stand directly behind the beautiful client. "I think Michael might feel a little less embarrassed if we took off some clothes, too." And with that, she grasped the zipper on the back of Amy's dress and slowly began to lower it.

"Nooo," begged Michael, "Please don't do that. Please don't."

Alas for Michael, it was too late for Julia to turn back. She had already exposed the broad expanse of skin below Amy's shoulders, and was focused on the irresistible thrill of sliding the dress down over Amy's hips. She was going to take her time about it, though.

Slowly, she drew Amy's left arm out of the dress, and began to peel the fabric across her chest. As Amy's chest was bared, resplendent in a lacy bra of royal blue, Julia blew a gentle column of cool air against her neck. Immediately, she saw thousands of tiny goose bumps emerge on Amy's skin, and her breasts jiggled enticingly as a shiver ran through her body. Her right arm was soon extricated from the dress, affording Michael an unimpeded view of her lace-clad breasts. Already he could see her nipples proudly poking their way through the fabric of the bra, and Amy could only giggle as she noticed the increased tenting of his pants.

Julia was largely oblivious to the interplay between Amy and Michael. Her arms were wrapped around Amy from behind, and each hand still gripped a shoulder of the dress. But she lowered the dress in such a way that her hands could pass over Amy's warm and supple skin. She dared to feel the weight of Amy's breasts, the firmness of her lean belly, the generous curve of her hips, all the time watching over Amy's shoulder, drinking with her eyes the magnificence of that body as it was exposed. With the dress suspended on Amy's hips, Julia hesitated a second, preparing herself for the sweet excitement of exposing the lower half Amy's body. Amy, too, was enjoying the anticipation, and she leaned back against Julia to feel her warmth. She tilted her head to the side, hoping to encourage Julia to nuzzle and kiss her neck where, already, her tiny hairs were standing on end.

Then, in an instant, Julia dropped the dress to the floor, leaving Amy exposed to both Julia's and Michael's greedy eyes.

Amy's grin was incandescent as she stepped out of the dress lying at her feet, pirouetted twice for her audience and demanded, "Well? How do I look?"

Julia didn't hesitate. She stepped towards Amy, took her face in her hands, and breathed, "You look like a goddess." Then she lowered her lips over Amy's and kissed her with every ounce of her passion.

Amy was clearly thrilled, and she opened her mouth to Julia eagerly. As Julia's hands swept over her body, caressing her back, her hips, her ass, Amy pressed her body into Julia's, as though she wished their bodies to become one. Michael watched in silence, suddenly aware of his growing disappointment that Julia was still fully clothed.

Eventually, both women had to come up for air. But Julia continued to lick and kiss at Amy's lips, even as Amy tried to address Michael.

"And Michael," she purred, "How do you think I look? Do I look like a goddess to you?"

He was far too rattled to give any kind of coherent answer.

"Perhaps I shouldn't ask," Amy admitted. "My husband says I have exhibitionist tendencies. I worry that I'm just vain. But I do love it when people admire my body."

"Well,I adore your body," interjected Julia. And she ran her hands over Amy's breasts to prove her conviction.

"You know, it's totally unfair," Amy mused, "That you both have all of your clothes on. Do you think I should take Julia's blouse off, Michael?"

Michael shook his head, but his eyes instantly fell on the cleavage Julia had chosen to expose. His tongue wet his lips as he hungrily contemplated the removal of the blouse.

One by one, Amy popped Julia's buttons, pausing between each one to kiss her lips, her neck and the down-slope of her breasts. When the blouse was finally discarded, both women heard Michael's defeated whimper. Virginal white lace suited Julia's slim and elegant form and Amy, after admiring her for a moment, was greatly inspired to remove her skirt as quickly as possible. She forced her hands into Julia's waistband. Fumbling desperately, she failed to find a button or a clasp or a zipper or anything, so she opted for brute force, pushing the skirt down roughly over Julia's hips. Neither woman seemed concerned at the sound of the fabric tearing. At that moment, the only thing either cared about was Amy's ability to bury her fingers in the warm flesh of Julia's ass.

At that moment, the last thing either woman expected was to hear Michael laughing. But a nervous cackle erupted in his throat, and, for the time being, it dragged the women from their lustful reverie. They both looked at Michael in disbelief, and demanded an immediate explanation.

With quite a struggle, Michael regained control. His face had returned to a more natural color, too. He took a deep breath before he said, "I was just remembering last week's lingerie lesson. If I'm right, you seem to be wearing a thong, Amy. And Julia, you're wearing boy shorts. Right?"

Amy raised a single eyebrow and inquired, "How did you figure that out?"

Michael's hand was shaking as he reached out to touch her ass. He explained, "Your lacy blue panties have no fabric stretched across your buttocks, but have this thin strip of fabric nestling down between them."

He let his middle finger creep between her ass cheeks and slide down between her legs. This drew an immediate moan from deep in Amy's throat. Then, turning to Julia, he placed his hands on her hips, and demonstrated how the white lace wrapped around them.

"The white lace of your panties, Julia, covers the top part of your buttocks, but leaves the bottom part exposed."

And like Amy just a moment earlier, he relished the opportunity to dig his fingers into her flesh. After weeks of teasing, he truly longed to pull her wide open, to enjoy the innermost recesses of her body.

"Not so fast, buster," cried Amy. "We haven't even caught a glimpse of those boxer briefs yet. Why do you have so many clothes on?"

Apparently, Michael was getting more comfortable with his role, and he rose to the challenge in Amy's playful banter.

"I thought you said that nobody was very interested in a man's underwear."

"Well, I lied," admitted Amy. "I happen to know that Julia is very interested in your boxer briefs."

This drew a good deal of giggling from both women.

"And what if I'm not wearing boxer briefs?" Michael inquired. "I'd hate to disappoint anybody."

Amy decided she'd heard enough talking. She grabbed Michael by the belt buckle and, with a couple of swift movements of her hand, had his belt undone, his waistband unbuttoned and his zipper down.

"You know, what?" Julia was clearly enjoying the way that Amy had taken charge of the situation. "I've decided I'm not really interested in Michael's boxer briefs after all."

Amy nodded, and immediately pushed his underwear down over his hips.

As his trousers and underwear slid down his legs, his firm, blood-engorged cock sprang out at Amy and drew an appreciative sigh.

"Julia, how did he manage to keep this from us?" she wondered, stroking it gently, admiring it. "Isn't it beautiful?"

Objectively, Julia could acknowledge the magnificence of Michael's cock as it grew under Amy's light touch. But in truth, she had little personal interest in it. It was Amy she had been dreaming about for the past week. It was Amy she desperately longed to taste. When she eventually left the building tonight, it was Amy's scent she hoped would lie heavy on her own skin. Nevertheless, she didn't feel jealous to see Amy so enamored with Michael's cock. While she was the center of the universe, she understood her connection to all things, her role in facilitating and enabling all things. That would include any coupling between Michael and Amy. And if she was honest, she was aching to see the ecstasy on Amy's face when Michael's cock was buried deep inside her.

Buoyed by her success with Michael's pants, Amy seemed determined to make more things happen.

"Miriam did insist that I would be more comfortable in her office," she recalled. "And there is a lovely big couch in there. I think we should make use of it." With one hand wrapped around Michael's cock, and one hand placed proprietorially around Julia's ass, she led the way into the office.

Amy planted herself in front of Julia, reached around behind her and unfastened the delicate white bra. In no time, she had lowered her face to Julia's small but perfect breasts and had begun to feast on them. She also thrust her hands inside the boy shorts, claiming Julia's ass, before hurriedly pushing the panties down so Julia could step out of them. Then she gave Julia a firm shove, so that she fell back ton the couch. In an instant, Amy sprang on top of her, straddling her lap. Their kisses were hard and furious, and their hands searched each other's bodies feverishly.

Michael took that opportunity to shed his shirt, then began to work on Amy's bra clasp. When he was at last successful, and her firm, toned breasts were freed, Julia squealed with delight, finally able to wrap her lips around the bullet-like nipples that crowned Amy's breasts. Amy let out a deep, excited moan, and ground herself mercilessly against Julia. At the same time, she threw her arm backward, slapping Michael across the shoulder. Grabbing hold, she applied what pressure she could to force him downward.

Michael surprised himself with how quickly he dropped to his knees. Once there, he was entranced by the view.

Julia's and Amy's legs were entwined, and they ground themselves on each other with a burning intensity. Amy still wore her royal blue thong, but is was already sodden with her nectar. It almost hypnotized Michael to see the rhythmic movements of both women's hips, and he delighted to see the folds of Julia's pussy, deep pink and puffy with excitement, as they were pushed open and then closed by the constant motion.

He reached for Amy's ass, and ran his hand over it gently. He loved the way it felt, firm and smooth, but ready to yield to a more forceful touch. He gave it a slap. Nothing hard. Just enough to bring a little color to the cheek. And immediately, he bent to kiss it better, softly at first, and only with his lips, but soon opening his mouth wide to lash her flesh with his tongue, to tease her with his teeth.

With both hands on her ass, Michael now spread her cheeks apart, admiring the sweep of each hemisphere and the delicious promise of what lay between. Tentatively, he moved the thin strip of her thong to the side, and let his finger slide across her tiny, puckered anus. He felt her body shake involuntarily, and this emboldened him. He reached now to find the source of her wetness, allowing his finger to slide along her lips, even as Julia's pelvis ground against her. He stroked her, deeper with each pass, until his finger was slick with her juice. Then he allowed his finger to retreat, to find it's way back to her tiny, sweet asshole.

Just the gentlest pressure from his finger drew a gasp from Amy. But he was in no hurry. He teased her open, millimeter by millimeter, feeling her muscles tighten against him and then relax, tighten and then relax. Each time she relaxed, he took the chance to pry her just the tiniest bit wider, and he heard her growls and grunts of encouragement intermingled with the slurps and licks and kisses and sighs she shared with Julia.

Once she had accepted his fingertip, he lowered his face to her, licking his way gradually from the top of her thigh, around the curve of her ass, deep between her cheeks until his tongue found her anus. He licked greedily then, saliva running down the finger he still held just inside her, so it pooled around her anus, wetting it, preparing it for more intense exploration. He dared, then, to withdraw his finger, watching her hole close back up even as a little of his saliva seeped inside. This time he probed her with his tongue, which brought more growls of excitement. He was tireless, wedging his tongue inside her, waiting for those moments when she relaxed to ease the tip of his tongue deeper. And all the time, now, he pushed her cheeks wide apart, threatening to tear her apart as his tongue worked its way inside her.

Amy was still exactly where she had started, astride Julia. But the distraction of Michael's tongue had become too great for her. She could no longer focus on kissing and teasing and pawing Julia. She buried her face in the couch just above Julia's shoulder, and surrendered herself to the exquisite delight of being pleased by two eager lovers. Julia continued to lick and tease her nipples, but also worked her hand down inside Amy's thong to find that her clit was screaming for attention. And Michael reveled in the way Amy's anus opened to his tongue, until, with each firm jab, he could move in and out of her easily. Amy's body was heaving with delight, as her hips rocked forward to feel Julia's nimble fingers against her clit, and back to feel Michael's tongue straining to reach deeper into her ass. Her breath was heavy and uneven and increasingly desperate, and she struggled to form any coherent words until, with a cry she tried to strangle deep in her throat, she sat bolt upright, forcing Michael's tongue even deeper. Waves of ecstasy crashed through her body.

Utterly spent, Amy leaned to her side, rolled off Julia and collapsed. She curled herself up on the couch and her breathing began to slow. Julia rearranged her body to wrap around Amy's, comforting her, nurturing her. She was happy just to feel the heat of Amy's body pressed so close to her own.

Michael was alarmed to see Amy so drained, and looked to Julia for some reassurance.

Julia almost felt badly for the guy. She motioned him to come close, so she could speak softly, without disturbing Amy.

"She's fine, Michael. That tongue of yours really pushed her over the top. You did a wonderful job. And I'm sure she'll show her appreciation, just as soon as she's able."

"Oh, I ...uh...," Michael was stammering again. "I wasn't worried about appreciation or anything..."

"I know, Michael." Julia's voice was unusually sweet and comforting. "But I have the distinct feeling that Amy won't be walking out of here until she's enjoyed that cock of yours." She ran a playful finger over its tip, enjoying the resistance and the spring from his rod.

For the umpteenth time that afternoon, Michael's face flushed deep red, and for a few moments he fell silent. Then he produced an inquiry that left Julia quite surprised.

"But...what about you? Are you going to enjoy my cock?"

While Julia was surprised that he voiced this question, it was no surprise that the issue was on his mind. She'd been teasing him for weeks and weeks, long before Amy had appeared to stoke the fire. There was no doubt that Michael had all sorts of pent-up passions and emotions to release, and, for a moment, Julia was frightened to imagine how he might release them. Nevertheless, she reminded herself that her role at the center of all things was to be connected to all things, and to facilitate all things. If Michael was going to erupt in a wild fury, she would acknowledge that the fury began with her, and she would ground him throughout the storm. If Michael turned ravenous, consumed with a hunger that could not be sated, she would feed him again and again. And if Michael surrendered himself to be a vessel for others' passions, others' desires, then Julia would surely fill him with the most lurid, wanton desires she could muster.

She chose not to answer Michael's question with words.

Planting a tender kiss on Amy's brow, she gently untangled herself from Amy's limp body. But she did not abandon her. Rising onto her knees, she straddled Amy's waist and lowered her hips to cover Amy's sex, as though she were keeping it safe and warm. And from this vantage point, she reached for Michael's cock and took it firmly in both hands, pulling him towards her.

Julia could feel Michael's eyes on her, roaming over her body, as though anticipating the paths his hands and his lips and his tongue might take when exploring her. But Julia did not meet his eyes, nor did Michael dare extend his hands. She understood at that moment the power he was giving her. He would indulge himself only when invited.

All of Julia's attention, for now, was trained on Michael's magnificently-erect member. With the softest, most delicate of touches, she familiarized herself with it, the velvety skin on its underside, the strong, proud head with its lone, winking eye already gummy with his precum. With each stroke, her fingers brought more life to to his cock, extending it, tending within it a deep, raging fire that soon glowed so red and scorching that Julia feared she might burn her hands. She admired it in its boldness, unequivocally announcing itself as an instrument of pleasure, soft flesh transformed to hardened steel by the beating of a mortal heart and an angel's exquisite touch. It was a great, curved sword - a sword she imagined could cleave her in two while leaving her begging for more.

She lowered her face to it and allowed her tongue to clean the tip with short, silky licks. She liked the way the firm, reddened helmet looked when it was slick with her saliva - glossy and hardened to the point it might burst. She drew it inside her mouth, where she could feel its shape and its heat with her tongue and her lips, feel his reactions as she sucked him softly or pressed him into the velvet pocket of her cheek. She felt his body tense as she sucked him deeper, with her tongue and palette clamped along him, squeezing him, massaging him, pulling him into her throat. He filled her easily, and she delighted in the guttural slurp that came from deep in her throat as she pumped her head, her tongue, her lips, her cheeks down his whole length. She relaxed her right-hand grip on the base of his shaft, choosing instead to tug at his balls and goad him into a steady rhythm in and out between her lips. And almost subconsciously, she allowed her left hand to move across the lean, toned flesh of Amy's reawakening body.