Very Dirty Dancing

Story Info
A night out in the city takes a filthy turn.
3.7k words
4.37
23.3k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Few people notice how others impose strict limits upon their behaviour without either party realising it is being done. We tend to lead lives that are manicured by the prejudices of those around us. Those aware of this soon realise the need to escape these chains in order to be their true selves. This is a story about breaking the chains of conformity.

"You're not wearing that are you?" your friend Katy says as you squeeze into a tight black dress with sides that are held together by a few laces.

You stand in front of the mirror and look yourself up and down. "I can't wear a bra with it," you cup your boobs and pull a face. "It's not too much is it?"

Katy stares at you with an expression you can't read, an internal dialogue going on behind her fabulous made up eyes. After a few seconds she declares "You look amazing, they aren't going to know what hit them."

She comes and stands beside you, "I need a new dress," she gestures at the short but plain purple dress she's wearing, "I've been wearing this one forever," she looks forlorn, "take me dress shopping, you are so good and I'm crap at it."

You reassure Katy that at the next opportunity you will go out find the most amazing new dress. Half an hour later you're sat on an underground train and heading into central London. You can feel that the men in the carriage are looking at your legs and you suddenly feel a little vulnerable and uncomfortable. Being with Katy makes you feel safer but you wish you didn't feel that way.

You get off the train at Leicester Square and headed towards Soho and a club that Katy wants to go to. The club is called "Hi-fives" and supposedly has an over 25 age limit. That appeals to Katy as she tells you "I don't like being surrounded by teenagers."

Inside the club, things don't look too promising. It's only ten o'clock, still early, but there aren't many people in the place and there seems to be a lot of predatory men. You imagine an evening ahead of fending off drunken sweaty men and sigh.

The evening carries on much as you expect, you have a little dance with Katy but you soon tire of the music, a mix of eighties pop classics, never very inspiring. You're about to tell Katy that they you can cross this off your list of places to visit, when a guy comes up to your table and speaks to you.

"Hey, erm, could you girls help me out for a second please?" he says.

Feeling a little deflated herself, Katy takes the lead and replies to him "That depends, I can show you the way to the exit if that helps?"

You smile and hide it with your hand, the guy looks uncomfortable, "Actually, I have a friend over there who is one of those guys that is terrified to talk to women." He pauses looking from you to Katy, "I've just told him that you're just people like us guys and there's nothing to be afraid of."

You sense a bit of irritation in Katy "We're just people like you? That's so flattering." She leans forward slightly "Does this usually work for you?" You cough and suppress a laugh at Sue's reply covering your mouth again.

The guy seems to gather himself, "Look, I'm sorry, I'm not trying to pick you up, if I were doing that then I'd be using those creepy pick-up artist techniques."

"Oh wow, a pick up artist? What are these techniques that you'd use on us?" Katy's eyes go wide with mock admiration.

"Hah, sorry, I respect women too much to be a pick up artist, but I have an interest in psychology so I know the rules of the game even if I don't play it." "I'm Andrew by the way" he says and offers out his hand.

Katy looks at his hand and you see another of those inner conflicts behind her eyes, after a second she takes his hand "I'm Katy, and this is my friend Alyssa." She continues, "So tell me, what are 'the rules of the game' Andrew?"

He takes on a cheeky, somewhat handsome expression and speaks, "The first rule of a pick up is to set a time limit, so your pick up artist, might say 'look, I have to go in five minutes' or something like that." He looks at each of you in turn, "He does that to dispel any fear that you might have of being trapped talking to him."

He smiles, "it also makes me, I mean him, look as if he has better things to be doing." He continues, "Now as it happens I do need to get back to my friend fairly soon as he is quickly going to start to worry that I've ditched him." "That's entirely coincidental however, and I would much rather be talking to you ladies." He flashes that smile again.

Katy replies "Of course" nodding her head and looking sceptical.

Andrew continues "The next rule is that I stand in an non-threatening posture towards you, preferably with my body at 45 degrees or even sideways on" he gestured down. "Like so."

"I thought you were standing funny." she says with wide, unimpressed eyes.

"Yes but that's just me being polite, I mean nobody wants to seem threatening do they?" he grins.

"So what's the third rule?" Katy asks, her eyes locked on him now, as though he is a puzzle to be decoded.

Andrew straightens slightly "Next I should have a rehearsed line that is amusing and will break the ice."

Katy, "Do you?"

Andrew, "Well I can give you an example, but you have to remember that I'm not actually trying to pick you up."

Katy actually smiles a bit "We'll bear that in mind, what is it?"

"Okay, so something like this." he gathers himself up, "There was a study recently of women's behaviour whilst in the shower, that study found that ninety percent of the women surveyed masturbated whilst they were in the shower. It was found that the other ten percent of women sang to themselves instead."

"Do you know what song they sang?" He raises his eyebrows.

Katy looked nonplussed "What?"

Andrew brings up his finger, pointing accusingly at Katy "Ah, so you must be one of the ninety percent that masturbate in the shower."

You laugh and Katy grimaces and sighs "Yes, I'm sure that would work."

Andrew says "I'm just the messenger, I didn't make up the rules" he raises his hands in mock surrender.

"Do you have any more?" You ask and you take a sip of your drink through a straw while watching him.

Andrew continues, "Well here's how it goes, once he's broken the ice the pick up artist will choose his target, if he hasn't already done so." "He will then mostly ignore the target and try to engage other members of the group." You can't help but notice that he is mostly talking to Katy here.

"The idea is to make his target crave his attention, to feel less valuable than her friends." "He may even use 'negging' to further lower his target's self esteem"

"What is negging?" you ask him.

"I'm not sure that you'll understand, but your friend Katy will probably get it." "Negging is when he says negative things about his target in order to make himself seem more dominant and attractive to her." he looks around, "It's an old trick, but I think you'll be safe." He smiles at Katy.

Katy looks at him sharply, "Yes, I think I will." She nods across the room "It looks like your friend might be getting anxious, isn't it time you went back and told him how wonderful and easy it is to talk with women?"

Andrew does a little mock bow with hand flourish "It's been a pleasure ladies." Then he withdraws and makes his way back to where his friend is waiting.

"Knob" Katy says under her breath as he walked away.

You think she's being a bit harsh, "I thought he was quite nice." you counter.

Katy looks at you "I don't know about you but I'm going to need more to drink if that's the kind of guys we're going to meet in here." she looks at your empty glass "I should have got him to buy us some drinks before sending him packing." she takes your hand "Come on, let's go to the bar."

The night draws on and you find yourself dancing alone on the dance floor. You are in the mood for a dance and Katy has disappeared to the restroom and not returned yet. You sway and dance to a tune and glance around to see who's dancing around you.

A little way away you notice Andrew, he sees you and makes eye contact and smiles. You smile back and carry on dancing. A few minutes later he is dancing next to you on the dance floor and catching your eye.

In a brief lull in the music he leans in to you and says "The music in here is terrible, how do you fancy going to a better club?"

You strain to hear him over the noisy club and he continues "I know a place around the corner, do you fancy it?"

You consider for a second "I don't think my friend would want to do that, she's booked us a cab for here later."

He smiles "So leave her here, do you think she'll be alright?"

The idea suddenly feels appealing to you, you don't really know why, "I guess."

He beams at you as the music starts getting load again. He shouts over it, "Let's go then," and he walks away.

You follow him off the dance floor and you made your way out of the club on to the street outside. It's a warm summer evening and London is alive with people moving from club to club and having fun.

Andrew takes your hand and leads you around a corner and across another road to a club with a large queue of people waiting outside. He leans towards you "I'm going to try something, my mate swears that it will work but I've never tried it before."

He walks up to the doorman at the head of the queue, who seems to grow in height as you both approach. Andrew addresses him "Excuse me, I wonder, do you take pink VIP passes?" He holds out a pink folded piece of paper, you look closer at it and realise that it is a fifty pound note.

For an agonising few seconds the doorman regards you both, then he takes the note from Andrew's hand, unhooks the rope in front of the door, turns and says "two more on the list" and lets both of you through.

Once in the club Andrew buys you a cocktail and while he does so, you text Katy and tell her that something has come up and that she should make her own way home.

The club is far more interesting than the last one and you spend some time happily watching different people here.

A man's voice behind you "What's a nice girl like you doing in a place like this?"

You turn around and say "Is that the best you can come up with?"

Andrew seems to look more handsome now, dark haired slightly muscled and wearing nice clothes. He looks at you, his eyes smouldering, he shamelessly checks you out, looking at your breasts and legs. He smiles "I have a better idea, do you want to dance?"

It's wonderful on the dance floor and the music is perfect. High energy beats lift your mood and make you feel amazing. Andrew is good to look at and knows how to dance. You start to feel a bit playful and you dance close to him, you turns your back to him and back towards him. As you press against him you can feel his muscles through the fabric of his shirt.

Andrew's hands play down the side of your body and it feels very good, a gentle but firm touch on the lacy sides of your dress. You push against him a little harder and your bottom presses against his pelvis. You feel his cock inside his pants pressing against your ass, as you grind against him you can feel it swelling up and the firm bulge pushing harder against your dress.

His hand moves from your side to your belly, he feels your tight stomach muscles and he whispers in your ear "You're in amazing shape." His dick is hard pressing on your ass now and his hand moves down your belly until it's resting on your pussy.

You lean your head back, stretching to the left and you find his mouth touching yours. His lips are firm but opening up and you allow his tongue inside your mouth. His other hand is now moving over your breasts, his fingertips finding your nipples through the fabric of your dress.

You look around at the people dancing near you, most of them don't notice, but some are looking at you both with knowing smiles. A particularly attractive woman starts dancing quite close in front of you. You catch her scent, she smells really nice and she keeps glancing over at you.

Andrew moves his hand down on to your thigh and then up the inside of your skirt and between your legs. You gyrate in time with him and you feel his hard cock rubbing on your ass.

He's kissing your neck when his fingers slide onto your panties. A finger slides along your pussy, and you feel yourself getting wet there. His finger circles your clit once making you shiver and then he pushes his hand inside your panties to touch your wet pussy. He slides finger up inside you, gently sliding it in between the wet folds of your lips.

What he's doing feels mind blowing to you. The attractive woman is watching and smiling, her breasts bouncing as she dances with her hands in the air. The hand on your chest slides inside your dress and finds your naked breast. His fingers squeeze firmly on your erect nipple at the same time as his other hand slowly finger fucks your pussy.

You lean back into him and kiss his mouth deeply again. You reach your hand behind you and start to rub his cock through his trousers. All the time your nipples are being gently pinched and squeezed and your pussy is being rubbed and fucked by his fingers.

When you stop kissing you see the woman in front of you wink, you smile at her, as if to say "what the hell" and she laughs.

She then leans forward and whispers in your ear "let me help you there." Her hands slip up inside your skirt and they hook around the straps of your panties. She then pulls them to the ground, looks up at you as you step out of them.

You part your legs slightly further and give Andrew a bit more room to operate. The woman in front of you stands back up, puts your panties in her handbag and continues to dance, smiling and watching to see what happens.

The back of your neck is kissed with delicious precision as a finger gently rubs on your clitoris. Shivers go up and down your spine and you feels so incredibly horny that you don't care what happens to you. Your hand finds the fly of his trousers and you quickly unzip him. You put your hand inside and feel the soft/hard flesh of his erect cock.

You stroke up and down appreciating his length and girth. You pull on his cock and it pops satisfyingly out of his trousers into the hot air of the steamy night club. You push your ass back against him, lifting your skirt and you feel his cock pressing on your bare ass.

You grind on him, loving the feeling as he touches your soaking wet pussy with his hand. The woman dances closer to you and you lean forward to kiss her, she responds and eagerly kisses you back. As this happens you feel the cock against your ass stiffen even harder.

Andrew moves his hand from your pussy and around to your ass, gently caressing and appreciating your curves as his hand moves over your soft skin. His hand moves between your legs from behind, and again you feel his fingertips on your pussy lips.

He plays with your pussy, first sliding one finger in and out, then two and then presses three fingers against your pussy lips. You feel the wetness of your hole tight against his fingers as they slowly push up into you. Three fingers slowly sliding up and then starting to gently fuck you.

The beautiful woman is now right in front of you, bodies pushing against each other, shielding you from any disapproving eyes. Her hand runs down your leg and then up your inside thigh, her hand resting on your pussy, letting you rub your clit on her finger as you get fucked by Andrew fingers from behind.

You want more than fingers inside you now and just as you think this Andrew grasps his cock and lowers it down between your legs. You feel the length of his shaft slide between your legs, your pussy lips sliding wetly along it, you feel how wet he is.

He slides it between your legs a few times then he leans you forward slightly, angles his cock upwards and then just slides it easily up into your hungry wet cunt. You can't help but let out a loud moan and you collapse forward slightly, the woman catching you and holding you up.

You lean on her shoulder, her finger is still resting on your clitoris, moving back and forth as this amazing cock starts to fuck you. The feelings coming from your pussy are so intense that you keep moaning loudly. Your head is lifted and a women's soft lips press on to yours, then another wave of pleasure overcomes you and you gasp again.

Andrew is now behind you, his cock out of his trousers and up between your spread legs. He's thrusting up and down inside you with one hand on your hip and the other grasping your hair holding your head up. "How do you like that cock fucking you?" he asks.

You look around you, it seems that people nearby are being affected by the sight of you getting fucked. There are women being touched by men, women with their hands inside men's pants. You aren't sure what's happening but this cock feels so good fucking inside you.

The woman drops down her top to reveal a perfect pair of boobs. Andrew is still holding your hair with his hand and now pushes you down towards those breasts as he makes a hard deep thrust into your soaking pussy. Your mouth finds a nipple and you find that sucking on her as you get fucked feels perfect.

You think it could feel even better though. You look up at the woman and gesture for her to get down on to the ground. The woman drops on to the floor on her back in front of you, her high heels spread wide apart and a triangle of white panties at the top of her legs.

You reach up her skirt and pull her panties to one side, she has a really cute shaved pussy. Andrew stops fucking briefly and as he gets his breath back you position yourself to lick her pussy.

You're on your knees with your bare ass in the air and your pussy on show to all as you starts to lick that lovely tasty pussy. Andrew smacks you on the ass hard and you let out a little yelp.

Then you get back to sucking on clit as you wait for his cock. You don't have to wait long, you soon feel the end of his cock pressing on your pussy lips, wet skin against your tight hole. Your pussy lips suck him inside you and you feel it filling you up, you suck harder and hear moans of delight in front of you.

Your tongue fucks the woman in time with your own pussy getting fucked from behind. Waves of pleasure are building up through your body and you can feel the intense orgasm to come.

You look up from your pussy sucking and see that the woman now has a guy's cock in her mouth and is sucking on him eagerly. This seems incredibly sexy to you and fresh waves of pleasure roll up your body from the pussy that's getting fucked really hard and deep.

You look around some more and you see a couple of guys with their cocks out wanking while watching you being fucked.

There's a girl near them also watching and rubbing her tits as she does so. She looks at the guys and seems to come to a decision, she walks over to them, drops her panties and then kneels on the floor in front of them.

You keep watching and so as not to neglect the woman you slide a finger up inside her and rub her clit with your thumb. You watch as the guys who were wanking take positions either side of the girl.

You make eye contact with her and she smiles as you moan from further waves of pleasure coming from your well fucked hole. The girl takes one of them in her mouth and the other guy lifts up her skirt and pushes his cock up inside her. Seeing her sucking and fucking pushes you over the edge.

Waves of pleasure suddenly shoot up through your body making your back arch. The orgasm hits you suddenly with a crash, you're screaming and moaning as wave after wave makes your entire body shiver.

You feel the cock inside you pump and shiver to match, you feel him spurting his cum inside you with one final thrust. You collapse exhausted onto the woman's hips, kissing her delicately as the spasms in your body subside. Your fingers still gently stroking her clitoris.

12