Vestiphobia Pt. 02

Story Info
Lisa goes to a college party wearing only a mask.
11.9k words
4.66
5.4k
5
0

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 02/21/2023
Created 11/10/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Four: Unforeseen

Walking naked across campus felt surreal, in a wholly different way from the streaking across it. If not for all the physical sensations, Lisa would have fully believed she was dreaming. Her three friends arranged themselves around her in a protective shell, for which she was grateful, but that didn't stop the catcalls and wolf-whistles, though Debra and Claire had choice words for anyone who stared too long. At least Lisa still had her mask, and could use her arms to cover herself, however ineffectively.

After Lisa had agreed to Bethany's terms, the girls had headed off in the direction of Debra's dorm room, to get ready for the after-party. Claire had offered to strip off in solidarity with Lisa, but Bethany had overhead and made it very clear that the party's guest of honor needed to stand out. "No girl wants someone else to copy her outfit, am I right ladies?" she'd cackled.

Once safely inside Debra's room, Lisa had flopped face-down on the nearest bed, exhausted from the run, but even more exhausted from the walk back. The other three girls scurried around her, fussing with clothes and makeup. They all had outfits picked out for the party. Earlier that day, Shelly had helped Lisa pick her own outfit—a short, loose-fitting, backless dress that she'd been able to keep on for a record fifteen minutes. But there was no need for that now.

Debra tapped Lisa on the shoulder, and she looked up. "No friend of mine is going to her first college party in trainers," she said, pointing at Lisa's feet. "I think we're about the same size, you can borrow my heels."

"They'll make your ass look really good," Claire added.

"Thanks," said Lisa, taking the heels from Debra. Now sitting on the bed, she reached down to untie her shoe laces. Did she really need to give anyone more reasons to stare at her bare ass tonight? Not really, but she also didn't want to go to the party in her trainers. At least with these heels it felt like she was dressing up for the party, to the extent she was allowed.

Shelly was dressed up in a classic, modest purple dress that was nonetheless flattering. She would have looked very beautiful, Lisa thought, had she not been squirming, staring at her feet, and deliberately avoiding eye contact with Lisa.

"Shells," Lisa said, placing a hand on her shoulder so that the girls were staring eye to owl mask. "It's okay, really. I made my choice. All we can do now is try to enjoy it." Then she whispered, "Look on the bright side: this way, I can stay at the party longer than ten minutes."

As the words came out of her mouth, Lisa wasn't so sure that was a bright side. She was physically comfortable, in a way that she wouldn't have been with clothes on, but she was also acutely aware of the sensation of sitting nude in the dorm room of a girl she'd just met, while everyone around her was wearing clothes. She squeezed her thighs together and folded both arms across her chest.

Dressing done, the girls applied their makeup. Lisa kept her owl mask on, and was thus unable to join. There was, in any case, no way she would be showing her face at this party. Finally, the girls all applied perfume.

"I'll lend you some of mine," said Debra to Lisa. "I don't have any Chanel Number Five though." She winked, and Lisa blushed at the comparison. What would Marilyn Monroe have done in this situation?

A few drops later, the girls were ready to party. Debra's skirt was short, Claire's cleavage plunging, and Lisa's body pink and fragrant. Shelly lent the group a touch of class.

"Are you sure about this?" Shelly whispered to Lisa, as the door shut behind them.

Lisa's heart was thumping in her chest. She felt nervous, but also somehow excited. After weeks of hermit mode in her room, she was going to a college party! Where everyone would see her totally nude body, but she tried not to focus on that part.

"There's no other way," she said. "I don't want to think about what Bethany will do if I don't show up. It will probably be worse than a couple hours of public nudity."

"It'll be fun!" said Debra, overhearing the tail end of the girls' conversation. She linked her arm in Lisa's and exuberantly led her forward. "We're gonna have an awesome time!"

"Don't worry, Lisa, we'll protect you," added Claire. "I'll punch out any guy who tries to get handsy with you. Nudity is not an invitation!"

"Amen sister!" shouted Debra.

With that, the four girls departed the dormitory, with Lisa's friends once again forming a shell around her, like secret service agents around the president. She felt a little unsteady on her heels at first, having mostly gone barefoot for weeks, but quickly gained her footing. It was odd, wearing just heels and an owl mask. Somehow it made her feel less clothed than she had being totally naked in her room. This was in-your-face nudity, not mere nakedness.

The four walked across campus to the sorority house were the after-party was being held. Music pumped through the walls, rattling the windows, through which multicolored lights strobed and flashed. Students milled about outside the house, drinks and cigarettes in their hands.

Before coming to college, Lisa had harbored a lot of different expectations for the parties she'd be attending, most of them based on movies she'd seen. Red cups, loud music, lots of drinking and dancing. It was all here. But the one thing she hadn't been expecting was that she'd attend her first college party wearing an owl mask, high-heels, and nothing else. Did this make her a slut?

The girls tried to proceed discretely, but once a few heads turned to acknowledge them, there were shouts and murmurs. "Woo! Yeah! You go girl!" "What a hottie!" "Is she really doing this?" "Nice pussy!" "Slut!" People started to gather, but kept some distance out of respect for her friends' icy glares.

Lisa's face flushed under her mask. She had goosebumps across her whole body, and hard nipples, though it was a warm night. The whole thing seemed unreal, but she was really doing this, as the cool breeze around her nethers constantly reminded her.

"Let's just go inside and get this over with," Claire said to the others. "You can make an appearance for Bethany, and then we can go."

Her body shivering, Lisa walked through the front door and plunged into the party. Nervous energy had made her walk faster than her friends, so she was the first to enter. In the low light and loud music, nobody seemed to notice her at first, but then a familiar voice rang out.

"Welcome, Nature Girl!" shouted Bethany, running up to Lisa and giving her a big, insincere hug. "I was starting to think you wouldn't show up, and that I would need to come up with another punishment. But here you are, slutting it up with those giant heels!"

Lisa glanced down at her feet. The heels were high, but not absurdly so. Bethany was exaggerating somewhat. But then, was there a sluttier outfit than what she had on right now? She keenly feel the eyes of the party-goers around her. People were whispering, asking each other what she was wearing, and if their eyes were right.

Bethany put a hand on the back of Lisa's shoulder and led her from the front hall to the bar. A handsome blond barman approached them, his eyes bulging out of their sockets at the sight of Lisa, who demurely brought an arm across her breasts.

"Two vodka shots," Bethany said.

The shots were quickly prepared and set down on the bar. Bethany took one and placed the other in Lisa's hand. "You've gotta have a shot if you're naked," she said. "I don't make the rules."

Lisa brought her shaking hand to her face, and lifted her mask slightly to put the shot glass to her lips. Bethany did the same, sans mask. Then they both tilted their heads back.

The vodka burned as it went down Lisa's throat. She'd had alcohol before, but not that often. She coughed and spluttered, and some of the vodka dripped from her chin. Then she looked back at Bethany, who was still holding a full shot glass.

"You've gotta have another shot if you spill," she said, handing Lisa her glass.

Lisa obediently downed the second shot, with more care this time. Bethany nodded in approval, and grabbed her wrist to lead her away.

The house's living room was thronging with people dancing and lying on the furniture with each other. As Bethany and Lisa entered the room, Bethany shouted, "Hey everyone! Say hello to the girl winner of the Freshers' Streak! She was so excited about winning she forgot to put her clothes back on!"

All eyes turned to Lisa, and a cacophony of voices whooped and cheered and shouted. Lisa folded her arms across her torso, careful not to look too much like she was covering up. The eyes of a skinny young man in front of her were clearly glued to her boobs. Her skin rapidly shifted between bright red and pale white in her embarrassment. Where were her friends?

"Enough talk, let's dance," Bethany said to Lisa. "I want to see you shaking for all your new admirers." At this, Bethany put her hands in the air and thrust the side of her hip against Lisa's.

Feeling warm and a little fuzzy from the vodka shots, Lisa started to dance. The owl mask still securely attached to her face gave her a sense of anonymity. The room was dark and the dancers seemed pretty drunk, which also helped. And then there was the sad fact that she hadn't been out of her room in weeks, with not much time to be seen around campus before then.

As she thought more about all of this, she felt herself falling further into the music, swaying and shaking with more conviction than before, getting into it. She was accustomed to the sensations of nudity by now. Being in public was an additional shock, but she did have a mask on at least.

What had she worn at the last party she'd been to? A dress, shimmering silver, sleeveless, almost too short to be decent. This was... well, it was still pretty weird and different, but she was starting to have a bit of fun. Behind her mask, she was like some kind of nude superhero. No-one could suspect that her secret identity was the mild-mannered recluse Lisa Fletcher.

Lisa's dancing had taken her across the room, away from Bethany. The dance floor was filling up, and Lisa could feel clothed bodies brush and bump against her. Surprisingly, she didn't feel any wandering hands—perhaps her full nudity intimidated the usual creeps.

"There you are!" shouted a familiar voice, right in her left ear. "Are you okay?!"

The owl face turned to stare unblinkingly at Claire, who wore an expression of deep concern. The faces of Shelly and Debra appeared to each side of her, with matching frowns.

"Y-yeah, I'm fine," Lisa said. "Bethany just wanted me to do a couple of shots and some dancing. So far it's, uh, not really that bad. I can't believe she let me keep this mask on!"

"Who knows what was in those shots?" Shelly remarked darkly.

Lisa chuckled. "Chill, Shells, she's just a sorority bitch, not some kind of human trafficker."

"Incoming!" shouted Debra, pointing away from the group to a path that was being cleared through the dancefloor for none other than Bethany herself.

Bethany strutted up to the four friends and stopped right in front of Lisa, so close that their noses almost touched. "So nice that your friends found you. It looks like you're all having a really good time!" Her fake smile threatened to spill off her face. "But you know what would make it even better?"

The music thumped loudly as the girls looked from one to the other, saying nothing.

"Snacks!" Bethany shouted, throwing her arms in the air.

At the word, two girls who looked like blonde and brunette clones of Bethany appeared behind her and swiftly stepped towards Lisa. Bethany snapped her fingers, and the girls pushed Lisa towards the door out of the room. Maybe she was some kind of human trafficker after all.

"Hey! What are you doing?!" Claire lunged for one of the girls, but a surprisingly quick and strong Bethany caught her arm, letting her lackeys and their naked prisoner melt into the dancing crowd.

Bethany grinned ruthlessly. "Don't worry, girls, you're coming to. You three and Nature Girl are invited to join us in the VIP area."

Debra's eyes went as big as saucers. "The VIP area! Wow!"

Shelly and Claire glared daggers at her.

"Uh, oh, I mean..."

"Yes, that's right, little freshers," said Bethany. "Welcome to the big time."

* * *

The VIP area of the party was one of the upstairs rooms, a large area that may once have been two separate bedrooms, but was now missing a wall that had previously divided them. In place of that wall was a large, long table. On top of that table was a naked woman wearing an owl mask. Pieces of sushi were artfully arranged across her body, and she was trying very hard to remain as still as possible.

"Dinner is served, ladies," said Bethany, spreading out one arm with a dramatic air.

In addition to Bethany and Lisa, the room was populated by Shelly, Debra and Claire and Bethany's two lackeys. Bethany and her friends smiled cruelly, and the other girls looked less pleased.

"Remember, ladies, no hands," said Bethany, glancing pointedly at the handcuffs that secured Lisa's three friends' hands behind their backs. "You first," she said, pointing at Debra.

Debra shuffled towards the table and stood over it for a long moment, mouthing apologies to Lisa's masked face.

"It's okay," whispered Lisa. "Let's just get this over with."

"What are you waiting for?" Bethany snapped. "Eat up!"

Debra looked down at her friend's body, calculating which piece of sushi would be the best choice. Some were more delicately positioned than others, but ultimately they would be forced to eat all of them.

Debra apologized again, dipped down, and used her tongue to scoop a piece of sushi off Lisa's right breast. She could feel her friend flinch and writhe at the touch.

Bethany and her lackeys shouted words of encouragement, and then it was Claire's turn. Feeling that the audience was getting too excited, she chose a piece from Lisa's tummy. But Lisa was ticklish, and her body quivered deliciously at the touch of Claire's tongue.

The applause continued.

Now it was Shelly's turn. The most reluctant of the three, she staggered uncertainly towards Lisa, unable to even look at her friend. Then, finally, she turned her head and peeled open her eyes, searching methodically for the least offensive bit of sushi. There was, of course, nothing on her arms or far below her hips.

"Having trouble choosing?" asked Bethany, sidling next to Shelly. "Let me choose for you, then. You're going to eat that one."

Shelly's eyes followed the arc of Bethany's manicured index finger with horror, all the way to the piece of sushi balanced directly below Lisa's trim blonde landing strip. She gasped and looked pleadingly at Bethany.

Bethany's gaze was of triumph. "Maybe next time you'll think twice about letting your friends take the fall for you."

A silence fell across the room. Lisa's friends were horrified, and Bethany waited with cruel anticipation. Shelly mumbled something below her breath.

"If you don't want to do it, maybe I will," Bethany said, flashing a smile full of teeth at Shelly.

That decided it. Lisa whimpered softly as Shelly lowered her mouth towards the piece of sushi. "It's okay, Shells," she whispered. "I understand."

Shelly tugged uselessly at the handcuffs behind her back as the reality of what she was about to do sunk in. And now her nose was less than an inch from her best friend's sushi-covered pussy. She closed her eyes and stuck out her tongue.

Claire and Debra averted their eyes.

Bethany smirked, arms folded smugly across her front.

Her lackeys cackled.

Lisa gasped and her whole body tensed and shuddered.

Shelly tasted skin and sushi.

* * *

Twenty long minutes later, Debra, Claire and Shelly had eaten all of the sushi. They had, at least, prevented Bethany and her lackeys from joining in. Lisa still lay on the table, her body glistening in the light.

"Your performance was... satisfactory," said Bethany. "For that, I give you the reward of clothes." She produced a small, rumpled black dress from her bag and tossed it on top of Lisa. "You and your friends are free to go. I hope you'll all think about this next time you're tempted to mess with our plans."

Lisa sat up on the table, taking the dress in her hands. She longed for the relief it would give her from constant public exposure, and this latest ordeal. But at the same time, she dreaded the nausea, the heat and the tightness that she knew would come with being clothed. Half-reluctantly, she pulled the dress over her head and climbed off the table.

The fabric was tight on her body. Bile rose in her throat as she smoothed the bottom of the dress down, bringing it below her ass.

Bethany's lackeys had unlocked the handcuffs, and Lisa's three friends were standing around rubbing their wrists. Debra had a vacant look in her eyes, and Shelly was studiously avoiding eye contact. Claire was boiling with anger, having taken a swing at one of the lackeys just after being released.

"Let's save the cat fights for next time," Bethany said to her.

Claire scowled and raised her fists, clearly about to knock Bethany's lights out. It took the hands of Lisa and Debra on either of her shoulders to calm her down.

"It's not worth it, Claire," whispered Lisa. "She'll just make us do something even worse."

Claire lowered her fists, shooting a last spiteful glare at Bethany, who had turned away from the friends and was busy doing something on her phone. "Run along now! Your VIP passes have expired!"

The four friends shuffled out of the VIP room and down the hall, passing closed doors of bedrooms from which many amorous sounds were escaping. Still forming a protective shell around the now-clothed Lisa, they descended the staircase, stepping over the bodies of passed out drunks, and finally left the house. No-one paid attention to them.

Once they were some distance from the house party, they could no longer hear any music. The campus was dark, silent and empty, and the girls walked silently through it. They silently agreed that they needed to stay together, and so all four headed for Shelly and Lisa's dorm.

With every step, Lisa felt fabric rub against her skin. Although the dress was made of a light, thin material, it may as well have been sandpaper. She could feel sweat dripping down her face.

"You okay, Lis?" asked Debra, noticing that Lisa was falling behind the others.

"Of course she isn't!" snapped Claire.

Debra looked away, embarrassed. The group returned to silence.

The walk to their dorm room was long and agonizing, but finally they made it. As Lisa stepped through the door, she grabbed the bottom of the owl mask and pulled it off, tossing it in a corner. The air on her face provided a brief, minor relief. She kicked off her heels, and again, felt a moment of relief as she wiggled her toes. But it wasn't enough.

The door clicked closed behind Shelly, who brought up the rear. Debra had already sat down on Shelly's desk chair, and Claire was pulling out Lisa's. They would be there for a while.

Lisa's breaths were coming out short and sharp. Her face was red, and her whole body shook. She glanced from Debra to Claire and then to Shelly, who gave her a sad, knowing look. Then she couldn't take it anymore. The dress had to come off.

Without saying anything, she grabbed the dress by the shoulder straps and yanked it off her body. In one movement, she crumpled it into a ball and tossed it against the wall of the room, and then collapsed naked on her bed.

When Lisa looked up again, Debra and Claire were looking away from her, while exchanging confused glances with each other. Shelly was still avoiding eye contact, but somehow managed to hand Lisa her towel and toiletry bag.