Vestiphobia Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was the okay sign. Lisa extended a leg from behind the bush, and then looked again. Colin's eyes were still open. She shot him an angry glare. He looked confused for a moment, then seemed to realize something, and quickly slapped his hand across his eyes.

After checking one last time that no-one was approaching from the left, the right, or any other direction, Lisa started sprinting. The wind whipped at her skin and a train of long blonde hair billowed behind her. Her bare feet pounded on the ground, and her breasts bounced up and down with each step.

Once again, she felt the energy and power she had felt on that night of the streak. But this time, it was tinged with fear. She had no mask to hide her identity, and could not blend into a sea of other streaking naked bodies. Anyone might see her!

The fear was energizing. In seconds flat, she was safely on the other side of the raod, crouching behind the trashcans. She raised her head just above the top of one, wrinkling her nose at the smell.

"You can open your eyes now," she hissed in Colin's direction. "Where to next?"

Colin pulled his hand from his eyes and looked over at where Lisa's head poked above the trashcans. "The rest should be easier. No more road crossings. We can walk between buildings from here."

Lisa sighed with relief.

"This way," said Colin, turning around and motioning with an arm for Lisa to follow. "Keep low."

"No duh," Lisa muttered to herself as she moved in a low crouch from the trashcans to some bushes a little further along the wall.

From there, the two made their way between the walls of buildings, along narrow alleyways. Colin lead, always taking a moment to look both ways before turning and reaching back with an okay symbol if the path was clear, or ducking back himself if it wasn't. Lisa followed, keeping low to the ground and hiding behind every bush, shrub, tree, trashcan or dumpster she encountered.

In one alley, Lisa found a discarded cardboard box. "Stop for just a sec, Colin," she said. "No, don't look back! Not yet, anyway."

Lisa kicked out the bottom of the box and pulled it up around her body. It was big enough to cover what needed covering. But just as she was about to let Colin know that he could look behind him, she felt a sharp pain course up both arms.

"Yeow!" Lisa shrieked, immediately dropping the box and jumping away from it.

"You okay back there?" Colin asked, clearly wanting very badly to turn around.

"Yeah, yeah... totally fine," Lisa replied, crouching and rubbing her arms. "Just wonderful..."

There would be no getting around this curse. It wouldn't even afford her the indignity of hiding in dirty cardboard box like some kind of cartoon character.

Lisa and Colin continued their journey. "We're getting close now," said Colin. "The entrance is just around this last corner."

Colin turned the corner, and Lisa quickly followed suite. Only to see two girls coming from another direction, deep in conversation, not watching where they were going. And one of the girls, Lisa recognized instantly, was Bethany.

Time slowed to a crawl. Colin's gaze met Lisa's. The girls inched forward. Any moment now, they would look ahead and see a totally naked girl in the middle of campus.

Colin sprinted away from Lisa. "Hey! Hey! Hey! Look at me!" he shouted, waving his arms in the air and jumping up and down. "Hey ladies, look at what I can do!" Then he tipped over sideways, into a cartwheel. Unfortunately, Colin clearly didn't know how to do a cartwheel, and ended up collapsing in a heap halfway through. "Wheeee!"

Bethany and her friend watched Colin's display, looked at each other, turned their noses up, and kept walking. They continued down the path, past the Fine Arts building, without ever noticing the naked girl who was watching them from the alleyway she'd quietly slipped back into.

Lisa's heart pounded in her chest. Tiny hairs across her body stood on end. That had been a close one! And to be caught by Bethany of all people--she would sooner be seen naked by literally anyone else on campus, anyone but her.

Familiar footfalls caught her ears. "Lisa? Are you there?" Colin had picked himself up by now, and was stumbling back into the alleyway, hand firmly plastered over his eyes. "Ow!" he said, as he walked into a wall.

Lisa felt sorry for him, stumbling around like that, after embarrassing himself in front of a couple of attractive older girls. But maybe she could make it up to him somehow. Her heartbeat picked up again.

"Yes, Colin, I'm here," Lisa said softly. "And you can open your eyes."

When Colin's eyes opened, Lisa was standing just in front of him, back straight, arms relaxed at her sides, smiling. "Thank you for that distraction. I know it must have been embarrassing."

Colin gawped for a second, but then turned his head away.

Lisa giggled. "It's okay, Colin, you don't have to look away."

Slowly, Colin moved his head back. His puzzled eyes meet Lisa's.

Lisa shrugged. "You embarrassed yourself for me," she said. "So here I am, embarrassing myself for you."

Colin's gaze dropped. "Y-you have nothing to be embarrassed about."

Lisa felt at once immensely embarrassed and very proud. This wasn't how she'd imagined it would go, being naked in front of a boy for the first time. He was absolutely mesmerized by her body, and that felt incredible. His eyes greedily drunk in the soft, round curves of her boobs, topped with pert pink nipples, the pale skin of her flat tummy, her cute little slit of a pussy, barely obscured by a tuft of fuzzy blonde hair, and her long, muscular legs.

After basking in his gaze for a long moment, Lisa twirled around to give him the full picture. She looked over her shoulder with her most sultry expression, and was pleased to see Colin still frozen in awe, eyes locked the big, round ass that was the envy of her friends. This was... kind of fun, really. She didn't really think she liked him in that way, though. But it was still thrilling!

Lisa turned back around and took a few steps towards Colin, snapping her fingers to break him out of his trancelike state. "Okay, I'm flattered, but that's enough for now. Back to the mission. Let's go find those tunnels."

Colin nodded slowly, and shuffled forward. Lisa was still standing in front of him. They were close now, really close. Lisa could smell his deodorant, could feel his breath on her skin. She looked up at his face, and they locked eyes. Was he... kind of handsome?

Two flannel-covered arms wrapped around her back, and she fell into his embrace. He pulled her towards himself, and she kept her eyes focused on his. They kissed. She could feel the erection under his jeans against her bare stomach.

But as their mouths parted, she noticed something else. She could feel his jeans, his T-shirt, his flannel over-shirt. None of them shocked her, or caused her to shrink back.

"Colin," she said.

"Yes, Lisa?"

"Take off your shirt."

Colin didn't need to be told twice. He dropped his backpack, discarded his too-big overshirt in a split second, and he was pulling the T-shirt over his head when a yelp from Lisa stopped him.

"No, never mind, I can't wear this either," she muttered, glaring at the crumpled flannel shirt on the ground. "Oh, you can keep your t-shirt on. I just wanted to... hmm."

Colin obediently let his shirt drop back over his torso. Lisa pinched it and rubbed the fabric between her fingers experimentally. "It seems like I can touch clothing as long as it's being worn by someone else. Which gives me an idea."

"Yeah?" Colin asked.

"We've been able to sneak around through backalleys without being seen outside, but getting through the arts building might be a bit more difficult. There are a lot of rooms in there."

"That's true, and we'll have to go past most of them to get to the tunnel entrance."

Lisa gulped. "I've been dreading that. So, Colin, this shirt looks pretty big. How good are you at giving piggyback rides?"

Colin's eyes lit up with realization. "I used to give them to my younger brother and sister all the time!"

Lisa rubbed her hands together. "Excellent. Here's the plan: I'll climb on your back, we'll put the shirt on over both of us, then you'll run through the halls. Anyone who sees us will think we're just a young couple having some fun."

"What about my backpack?" Colin asked.

Lisa put a hand on her hip. "Seriously? What would you rather have on your back? That ratty old thing, or me?"

The backpack was instantly forgotten. "Climb aboard," Colin said, crouching down before Lisa.

She smiled and wrapped her arms around his shoulders. After a moment's hesitation, he put his arms under her thighs and hoisted her up.

"Okay, cool," Lisa said. "This feels fine. But now we need the shirt."

Colin put her back down, and the two of them stood over the shirt for a moment, figuring out the logistics of getting it over both their bodies. It looked like it would work.

"What is this, like triple-XL?" asked Lisa, as Colin pulled it back on.

"Yeah, my dad bought it for me," Colin said. Then, looking down, he added, "I don't really see him that much."

"Well, it makes you look like a dork. But I'm really glad about that right now."

Colin made a face. "Not sure I should be taking fashion advice from the naked chick."

Lisa slapped him playfully, then jiggled her hips. "I make it work, don't I?"

"Mm-hm."

"Even so, I don't need the whole of campus seeing this outfit. Let's get going."

Colin crouched down again, and Lisa put her head under his overshirt. She wormed her way towards him and finally stuck her head out of its collar.

The flannel was rough against her back, but not especially uncomfortable. But as soon as her nipples gazed the fabric of Colin's T-shirt, Lisa felt an unbearable heat shoot through her body. It was as if she'd just swallowed a ghost pepper.

"Ah! Ah! Ah!" she cried, pulling herself out of the flannel shirt and staggering backwards. "No! Damnit!"

"What is it?" Colin asked, concern etched across his features.

"It didn't work," Lisa sulked. "As soon as I felt your T-shirt, my symptoms came back. The heat, the claustrophobia... it was awful! I just--couldn't!"

Lisa kicked up a tuft of grass in frustration. "But I also can't just go in there naked! Urgh!"

Colin put a hand to his chin. "But the flannel was fine?"

Lisa nodded, sniffing. "As long as you were wearing it too. I thought that's how it worked..."

"This is a very strange condition," Colin said. "But I've got an idea."

With that, he shucked off his flannel over-shirt once more, and pulled his T-shirt over his head. "What if we try with just the big shirt?"

Lisa thought for a second. What Colin was proposing was a bareback naked piggyback ride. That was a lot of skin contact. But also a lot less fabric contact, which seemed to be the key problem. It might just work.

"Okay," Lisa said. "Let's try it."

Lisa watched as Colin stuffed his T-shirt into his backpack, which was propped against the wall for later collection. He was tall and skinny, and could use a tan, but then so could she. Pleasingly, his muscles were more defined than she'd expected--the giant flannel shirt really didn't do him any favors.

Colin pulled the big shirt back over his arms, and Lisa got underneath it once more. She popped her head through the collar, and wrapped her arms around his chest. Her boobs pressed against his back, and she felt his arms wrap around her thighs as he lifted her off the ground.

"All good?" Colin asked.

Lisa blushed at their closeness. "Yes. I feel fine," she said.

"Great."

Colin crouched down again, and through shared effort they managed to button his shirt up all the way down. They didn't have a mirror to inspect the final result, but Lisa imagined that they looked like some kind of freaky conjoined twin, with two heads poking out of the same shirt.

Most importantly, the shirt was long enough to come quite some distance past Lisa's butt, and her whole upper body was hidden behind Colin's. Her legs and feet were obviously bare, but anyone who saw them would probably assume she was wearing short shorts. Only Colin would know the truth, through the constant reminder of her skin against his.

"To the tunnels!" Colin cried, before racing forward.

As they burst out from the alleyway, Lisa laughed uproariously, and nuzzled the top of Colin's head. For any passersby, they were a crazy couple having some fun, a boyfriend giving his girlfriend a ride on his back, overcome with joy and mutual attraction.

And there were a few people in the halls of the arts building, who cheered and smiled approvingly as Colin and Lisa raced passed. Lisa caught the eyes of an older couple, probably teaching staff, giving each other knowing glances as they waved to her.

Colin seemed to have been given supernatural strength by the gods of horniness, but even this had to wane eventually. His bounds turned into a walk, and then a stagger. Just outside the ladies' restroom, he came to a stop, breathing heavily.

Lisa was about to reprimand him, but then realized she had a reason to stop of her own. With all the experimentation and excitement, she'd forgotten that she had started feeling a rather desparate need to urinate. And her bladder had only gotten fuller.

She couldn't hold it for much longer. Definitely not however long it would take them to get to Debra's dorm. And even then, getting to the ladies' room there would be its own adventure. This would probably be her only chance to relieve herself, unless she wanted to do so down Colin's back. That would probably kill his attraction pretty fast.

Lisa made up her mind. "Psst, Colin, let me down here. I've gotta pee."

Colin slumped down gratefully, and Lisa's feet touched the ground again. She awkwardly shimmied out from under his flannel shirt, and then immediately pressed her back to his. "Stand in front of me while I check it's empty, okay?"

With Colin standing guard in front of her, she gently pushed open the door of the ladies' room and surveyed its interior. It appeared to be empty.

"Stand guard. I'll be quick." With these words, Lisa slipped into the restroom and darted inside the nearest toilet stall.

She plopped down on the toilet seat and her whole body relaxed. Everything drained out of her. All of the tension, the stress, the nervous excitement seemed to dissipate. For the moment, she was alone again, and secure. Such a relief.

Muffled voices sounded through the bathroom door, and instantly the tension returned. An older woman was yelling at someone, probably Colin. Was he just standing in front of the bathroom door, not letting anyone pass? Well, that is what Lisa had asked him to do.

The bathroom door opened, and Lisa heard the same voice repeat "Shoo, shoo!" followed by a haughty harumph. Terrified of being seen, she lifted her feet from the floor, so that they wouldn't be visible under the stall door.

Lisa heard the sound of humming, mixed with running water. It didn't sound like the woman was going to try any of the stalls. Probably she was just washing her hands, or adjusting her makeup. Lisa waited for her to finish, scarcely daring to breathe.

At last, she heard the bathroom door open and shut. Feeling a welcome release of tension, she rose from the toilet and exited the stall.

Only to immediately lock eyes with a small, gray-haired lady in a floral dress and knit cardigan. Lisa's breath caught in her throat, and it felt as though her veins were clogged with ice.

Despite being confronted a fully nude Lisa, the lady appeared unpeturbed. She blinked, and then her face broke into a welcoming smile. "Here you are!" she said. "I was starting to wonder. But don't worry, you're just in time for the class."

Before Lisa could protest or even move to cover herself, the woman was ushering her out of the restroom with a hand on her back. "You must be Sara, our new model. I'm Professor Galloway. It's lovely to meet you! And thank you so much for donating your time to the cause of art!"

"M-my pleasure," Lisa stammered.

"We've got quite a full class today, and it's going to be long one too!" Prof Galloway continued. "I hope you're good at holding poses!"

Lisa tittered nervously.

"Oh, but of course you must be," said Prof Galloway, who wouldn't stop putting her hand on Lisa's shoulder and arm. "This clearly isn't your first time."

Lisa gulped. Her legs, as though they had a mind of their own, were walking towards a packed art classroom, where, Prof Galloway assured her, at least a dozen students would be eagerly scrutinizing every inch of her body for the next two hours.

* * *

Chapter Nine: Unveiled

"Let's begin, shall we," boomed the voice of Prof Galloway, as she and Lisa entered the classroom. "Sara, please take a seat in the middle of the class, and we'll begin."

The shock of walking into a room full of art students in her birthday suit was enough to make Lisa momentarily forget that the professor was addressing her. The eyes of a dozen painters looked out from behind easels and stared at her. Some of the younger students, especially the males, were wide-eyed and wide-mouthed, while the older ones had more detached, analytical gazes, though none was without a hint of surprise.

Lisa imagined that most models only disrobed once they were inside the room, rather than walking through the door already naked. They probably all thought she was an exhibitionist, though that could hardly be further from the truth. She could feel her face burning up with shame, and had to look down at the floor to avoid eye contact with the artists.

It took all of Lisa's willpower to not wrap her arms around her body and run away. Rationally, she knew that would only make things worse--without Colin, she wouldn't be able to find the tunnel entrance. Where had he gone?

The other option, she supposed, would be to explain to Professor Galloway that she actually wasn't Sara the model, and ask for some clothes, but that would fall apart as soon as she proved unable to wear or even touch the clothes. It had been difficult enough telling Colin about her condition, she didn't want to let this whole class in on it as well.

So, as awful as the thought of spending the next two hours posing nude was, it appeared to be the best available choice for an unwillingly perpetually naked college student who just wanted to get to her friend's dorm while drawing the minimum amount of attention to herself. She would stay here for now, act the part of Sara, and hope that Colin managed to find her.

"Sara?" asked Professor Galloway. "Hello?"

"Oh!" said Lisa, snapping out of her reverie. "Sorry, Prof, I just zoned out for a second there."

"That's quite alright. Please take a seat so we can begin."

Lisa nodded and slunk towards the platform in the center of the room, where a large red cushion had been laid out for her comfort. She plopped her butt down and crossed her legs, glad for this small bit of modesty.

The first pose Prof Galloway had her assume allowed her to relax a bit more. She twisted her torso slightly, and draped one arm across her breasts, covering both nipples, with the other arm resting at her side. Her chin tilted up, and she tried to remain as expressionless as possible.

"Perfect," said Prof Galloway. "Class, you may begin."

Silence descended on the class, save for the soft sound of pencils on paper and the irregular click of Prof Galloway's shoes, as she moved around the class, pausing to look at each student's work. Occasionally she offered some terse comment, or, more often, just the cluck of her tongue.

Lisa focused on maintaining her pose, keeping her eyes facing upward and away from anyone else's. She thought back to the party Bethany had made her attend naked. It had been dark, and she had been masked, and the shots Bethany had given her had numbed her feelings. It all seemed like a dream... except for the sushi table. No mask could distance her from the memory of those rough hands, those tongues... Lisa suppressed the urge to shudder, and refocused on her pose. She thought about Bethany, and was once again relieved that Colin had saved her from being caught naked by that vile bitch.