Vice Cop Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Patrol officer work bored him and he felt like he was meant for more. He knew that he had special abilities that other cops on his force did not possess, not the least being able to use gut instinct or physical prowess. After about three years, he was no longer considered a rookie and he proved to be the same kind of confident guy that had graduated first in his class at the Academy.

So after it became obvious to Chief Barry Hiller that he was meant for something else, he would assign Hudson in various specialized services. He worked for the K-9 unit. At the time this was also the same kind of work that Kyle Lennox was doing. The Chief ensured that no matter what unit he was in, Hudson would always be accompanied by his best friend. The Chief had a strong rapport with Hudson from the beginning, seeing a little of himself in the cop that some folks had also begun to nickname "the Italian stallion". Hudson liked that sobriquet better than "bad cop."

K-9 unit was a success for Hudson. The police dogs were trained so well that even Hudson was amazed at their incredible abilities. They were not only swift, lean and tough, but they were able to detect narcotics inside people's clothing, women's purses, all kinds of coats and jackets and bags or backpacks. These same dogs had an equally powerful sense of smell when it came to finding dead bodies.

And if it's one thing Hudson came to discover it was that New York City's vast metropolis, stretching out against the waters of the Atlantic, held dead bodies of murder victims and suicides in hidden nooks and crannies that not every human cop was able to find.

Hudson adopted a pet dog while he was with K-9. He had a German Shepherd he named Hunter. The inevitable bond between a man and his dog occurred. Together, Hunter and Hudson became a terrific team in themselves and the NYPD found it amusing. Hudson kept the dog at his family's home in Middle Village Queens, much to the delight of his younger siblings Angelo and Alyssa, who loved animals.

Sadly, Hunter lived a short life and succumbed to an illness that killed him. Hudson remembered every single moment with that dog, in particular one episode in the life......

NINE

True to his word, Hudson joined Professor Ezra Goldstein's Music Appreciation class. There was a large number of pupils who came from a similar middle-class background and who grew up in all the boroughs of New York City, including Manhattan. Hudson felt like a fish out of water, knowing that the rest of the class had some college experience behind them, whereas he had only the high school diploma.

Some were adults with families and children, working-class folk like him, postmen, firefighters, registered nurses and some were just taking the class for enrichment and to learn something new, not to get a degree.

He was the only cop among the students. Even out of uniform,everyone seemed to know that he was a cop. The Professor was a friendly man and shared a good connection with his students. After a semester was coming to an end, Hudson had been to the Professor's home for private lessons and for comraderie but learned that other students, too, were guests at his home in Park Slope, Brooklyn. Hudson figured it was because the Professor had been a widow for a long time.

His wife had died of lung cancer and he had never been the same after that. "My wife was my life" he had always said. So for him, friendship was always welcome and he like to receive guests in his quaint little home.......

Hudson came to the Professor's one afternoon when he was off duty. He had been working for the K-9 unit for a while and always brought along Hunter wherever he went. The Professordidn't care for dogs, having only owned cats so when Hudson entered his home with the big dog, he felt uncomfortable.

"Fais comme chez toi," the Professor said, "as the French say "Make yourself at home"."

"Thank you, Professor," replied Hudson and he sat down on a sofa.

He ordered Hudson to sit and the dog complied, settling at his feet. The Professor smiled and Hudson smiled back. Often, Hudson felt as if the Professor enjoyed his friendship the most and there relaxed silences seemed to prove it. Hudson was a lot taller than the diminutive Professor and his big muscles sometimes intimidated the Professor, though he knew that Hudson, despite his huge muscle man macho exterior, was truly a good-hearted soul.

"I'm sorry but I have no records to play at the moment," he said, "I have been borrowing some from libraries lately, whenever I want to cut back on spending money on all the classical music records, which you know are my passion. I do want to attend the opera in a month's time. Would you care to join me? The Metropolitan Opera will perform Carmen."

"Oh, I've heard you talk about that one and it sounds terrific" Hudson said.

"It is one of my favorites," said the Professor," now if you will excuse me, I'll bring us some Earl Grey."

He went to the kitchen and Hudson basked in the nice scent of the living room. The Professor had brought potted plants, which looked large and tropical and it provided the room with a sort of hotel lobby type feel.

He had also purchased a piano but Hudson was quick to suspect that it was probably used for private piano lessons for the children of some of his pupils. Hudson enjoyed the Professor's place and felt all the weight of the previous day, full of ticketing and arrests, slip easily away.

Hunter, on the other hand, was uncomfortable and restless. Something in the air made him jumpy and nervous. Hudson took notice of this and tried to calm him down by gently putting his hands over his head.

"What's wrong, boy?" he said to the dog, "are you hungry? I fed you before we got here. And you enjoyed the car ride, so what is the matter with you?"

The dog began to bark and this was something he didn't do unless something was wrong. Hunter was trained as a police dog so his senses were on alert whenever something was amiss.

Suddenly, he began to run toward one of the potted plants by the entrance door and window. He was sniffing the plant and barking, as if trying to get Hudson's attention.

Hudson got up from the sofa and walked over to the plant. He looked into the pot and discovere that there was a bag there, lying on the dirt. When he picked it up, the dog stopped barking. Hudson could not believe his eyes.

It was marijuana.

The Professor came back into the living room with tea cups and sugar bags. He looked at Hudson in surprise seeing him away from his seat. Hudson looked at the Professor with a look of puzzlement and surprise.

"Have you been partying lately, Professor?" he said to him.

"I beg your pardon?"

"As in doing drugs."

"What's that?"

"How is it a dignified Professor has a bag of marijuana hidden in his house plant?"

"O my God."

The Professor almost dropped his tea. He put the tea cups on the coffee table and walked over to Hudson. He looked at the bag as if in horror and disgust, as well as in disbelief.

"Do you do drugs, Professor?"

"I most certainly do not!!" he shouted, as if insulted," I have never done drugs, not even in the 60's when practically everyone was doing them. I am shocked and appalled. This must be some kind of sick joke."

They were silent and the Professor's face was livid, upset and genuinely hurt. Hudson could read sincerity in his small, warm face and he recognized that he had actually been the victim of a prank.

"Looks like the work of misbehaving teens," Hudson said to the Professor.

"I really can't explain how that got there."

"Looks like we've got a mystery on our hands, Profesor. I'm a cop, so I'm going with my gut instincts."

"And what do these guts tell you my boy?"

"When was the last time you had one of your pupils in your place?"

"Do you suspect this is the work of one of my students?"

"Who else? They're a lot younger than you, they're in their twenties, some of them, and they are the most likely guys to be doing drugs - they're in college."

"But why would they do such a thing to me? And how?"

Hudson pondered for a while while Hunter rested at his feet. He looked around the Professor's living room. Seeing him like this, the Professor wondered if these same drug-using college guys had hidden drugs elsewhere.

"Professor, you don't see what's going on behind your back when you go to the kitchen to make your tea," Hudson said, "and sometimes you take a while because you make more than one cup. And you also make coffee, not instant coffee either. So it's very possible one of your students, usually in a pair, did snort some of this stuff or just concealed it in the house plant as a cruel joke just for kicks."

"My God, if only I knew who it was...why, I'd have them arrested"

"That's where I would come in. It seems to me, Professor, that whoever did this also knew I was a cop. It's no secret that I'm the only cop in your class."

"You're saying it's someone who goes to your class with me?"

"It's got to be. It's like this. They figured I'd find the marijuana with the help of my dog here and then I'd arrest you for doing drugs. They thought it would be fun or something."

"I'm so mad."

"I don't know for sure who it is. Who was here last time? This bag is not old."

"That would be most likely Lester and Michael. Come to think of it, they dolook like the types that would stir up some trouble."

"Yeah, those guys are into punck rock and color their hair green and purple. Yeah. I can believe it. It's gotta be them alright if they're the last pupils you had in your house. Alright, Professor, leave it to me. I'll make the arrest but only after I interrogate them and force a real hardcore confession out of them. I'm good at that."

Hudson chuckled.

"Well, thank you, Mr. Banach," the Professor said with a smile, "I suppose it's not a bad thing to have a cop on my side."

TEN

Hudson was also assigned to harbor patrol, and he enjoyed working on a boat, circling and surveying New York City Harbor for any illegal activities, namely the shipment of narcotics. The city was a brilliant display of lights, glimmering like a woman's sequin gown in the night, and Hudson feasted his eyes on the beloved city skyline as his boat patrolled the waters. Kyle was with him and they both formed a competent team again............

* * * * *

Harbor patrol meant surveying the Atlantic waters around New York City Harbor, which was not small by any means. Hudson, Kyle and other Harbor Patrol Officers manned their boats and circled Manhattan and Ellis Island multiple times with patience and alertness.

Chief Barry Hiller was so respected with the New York Police Department and its various precincts, that he was able to take on various commanding duties. He assigned Hudson Banach and Kyle Lennox to specific harbor patrol - drug smuggling through ships.

This was Hudson's first taste of what it would be like to be an active member of Vice Squad. It thrilled Hudson more than Kyle, though even Kyle fell for the glamour of it.

The glamour was not always there.

On patrol one night, they received a call from their police boat radio that there had been an accident.

A small cruise ship coming to the harbor struck a yacht and some folks had fallen on to the waters. Distress signals through the form of flare guns were seen and harbor patrol was needed to get to the folks for rescue. This happened within close range to the Statue of Liberty.

"We need rescue right away," the voice on the radio said, "get there as fast as you can."

"No problem," Hudson said.

The good thing about these police boats was their speed. Not even the cars went as fast. Over the waters, they sped swiftly toward the scene of the emergency. As they came close, Hudson and Kyle could not believe their eyes.

It was chaos. The cruise ship was not big but had caused a lot of damage to the yacht which was sinking in the waters. Coast guard was also doing their part and issuing life preservers and helping people into their boats.

"Man, that's horrible," Kyle said, "those poor people."

Another call came in their radio.

"We need you to help Coast Guard in the rescue."

* * * *

Kyle and Hudson split up as soon as they arrived on the scene. The big red cruise ship looked like the Titanic almost, one half swiftly sinking into the waters. Lights were coming off and on and passengers were in a state of panic as they boarded lifeboats and hurried out of harm's way. It was a disaster that would make the front page news. The night air was cool and the Atlantic waters were frigid. From the distance was the Statue of Liberty, glowing in green, her face stoic. New York Harbor had never seen such a sight. Hundreds of Coast Guards were doing their best to help as many people as they could.

Kyle idd not see that Hudson had taken a smaller police boat and made his way to another spot. Still in the big boat, Kyle and a few other police officers began to make their way toward the people still struggling in the waters, trying not todrown.

"I can't swim, help," cried a young girl, who was blonde and who had on a red party dress, short, revealing her creamy, white and pretty legs.

Kyle took her hand and helped her onto the boat. She smiled faintly, gratefully. Her wet blonde hair clung to the sides of her face. She was beautiful, but in an innocent way, and at the same time, her eyes and face were mischievous. She was the most beautiful girl Kyle had ever seen.

"Thank you, officer," she said, "but....please, I need you to help my friends. They are still on the deck of the cruise ship. See? There they are -"

She pointed to a man in a purple suit, looking distinguished and leisurely, with jet-black hair and a woman was with him, a gorgoeus tall woman with red hair and a black dress with white little sequins.

"I'll help them, ma'am," Kyle said, in his charming Mid-West voice.

He manned the boat and gave instructions to the driver to head back to the cruise ship. Kyle loved that he was doing something so heroic, and the beautiful girl was a delicate flower and that only made him want to prove his manliness to her. He took instant action and was resolved to help her and any other person that needed help that night.

Sure enough, on the deck of the sinking ship, stood the girl's friends, holding on to a railing on the deck. They were by the stern of the ship, and the waters began to surround them and engulf the deck.

Quickly, Kyle began the rescue effort. With two other cops, he helped them to get on the boat. They spotted a man with his little daughter on another part of the deck and helped them out of the ship. Coast Guards were actively boarding the deck of the ship and helping to put others in lifeboats. The madness continued but with all the help, the folks felt less afraid.

The night wore on. When it was all over, the cruise ship had sunk into the waters and the yacht had been severely damaged. Hudson and Kyle reunited later, helping victims who had been sent to a shelter. There, Kyle met up with the same blonde girl and her friends that he had helped to rescue. Upon closer inspection, the girl looked considerably younger than her middle-age looking friends. They looked like a bunch of leisurely rich folks who had experienced a rough time.

"I want to thank you again, for saving my life," the girl said.

"No problem, miss," Kyle said.

He took her hand gently and kissed it.

"My name is Candy Spears," she said, smiling.

The name had a beautiful ring to it, like sweet music. Kyle memorized her face and her delicious body was engraved into his memory as well. From afar, Hudson looked at as Kyle and the girl conversed. Even though he was at a distance, Hudson could tell that Kyle was smitten.

"I'm Officer Kyle Lennox," he told the girl, " and I was just doing my duty."

ELEVEN

The next time Kyle saw Candy was at a dance club in Manhattan. The nightclub lights, a dizzying array of red, blue and purple, along with the alcohol that he had been drinking, added to the euphoria he was feeling.

And then there was the girl - Candy, a sweet intoxicating creature in herself. She knew how to dance in a way that stirred his lust, that made him feel like a teenager again. Sure, she was probably not right for him. He knew it, too. Though he didn't know much about her, and she refused to reveal too much about herself, he knew that she was one of those girls that spelled trouble. She often kept her hair puffed up and big, as was the fashion, and she wore too much make-up. She enjoyed wearing colorful "Madonna" style clothes or Cindy Lauper style couture. She was wild beneath her demure exterior and a passive face hid an excitingly trashy and provocative girl.

Talking briefly with her, he learned only some things about her, but enough to know that she was Canadian by birth, of a wealthy family who were in an import-export business and did lots of business with the US. She was a care-free girl, with a trust fund and a charmed life.

And she did drugs.

They danced to a mixture of 80's New Wave music and disco. He had his hands on her restless hips, swaying together to the beat of the music, making a kind of love on the dance floor, impressing the other dancers. It was magic. There was one thing that Kyle was fully aware of but did not want to bother with the rights and wrongs of it. He had consumed a drug that he had also taken with alcohol. Candy was clearly doing the same, and her wildness owed to her drug-induced high. Kyle would remember these times fondly, but later on, it would turn to darkness.......

Kyle had never done drugs before, being a good boy from the Mid-West, and now a cop. So when Candy, like Eve giving Adam the forbidden fruit, gave him a drug, he had no idea what would happen.

The lights of the dance club faded and in his intoxicated state, Kyle saw a bed, his bed, back in his Brooklyn home, and Candy was on it, with her slender body and accentuated hips. Her periodically disjointed movements alchemized into erotic entrapment, luring him into her arms. They kissed deeply and leisurely, not caring whether it was night or day, forgetful of time and place.

All he knew was that he was making love to this beauty and her warm body was alive beneath him. It was surreal, as if happening in a movie, something out of his control, magically compelling him. He was infatuated with her and she had worked a magic over him. They kissed with wanton abandon, as he took her by the hips, lifting her legs over his shoulders. They panted and sweated and in their intense rush of lust, they swore they saw flames surrounding the bed, with their flames rising higher and higher. It was a sexual hallucination. They were high on drugs and on each other.

"It's so hot," Candy said over and over again.

Her legs over her shoulders, Kyle's cock pounded into her pussy deeply, with recklessness, his thrusts hard and fast. She moaned and screamed like an animal, as if being slaughtered. Sweat poured out of them, and their bodies, undulating like waves, reached a hypnotic, very unified rhythm. It went on and on for hours. His cock slammed into her pussy with greater force, sometimes slowing down before vitally fucking her and making her faint.

They were on fire. Their sexual energy level was raised.

Kyle's blonde hair clung to his face as if he had been underwater. It was sticky sweat clinging to him. Candy threw her head back as she allowed the sensations to overwhelm her. His cock slipped into her fully, and his balls slapped against her ass.

As soon as they reached their orgasms, the flames encircling them died out. They returned to reality from their drug trip. Kyle was tired and sated, and Candy had him in her arms, smiling victoriously.............

TWELVE

Candy Spears was the lover of Marina Brazilova.