Vice Principal Feng Ch. 01

Story Info
James meets his Vice Principal on vacation.
6k words
4.59
25.4k
45

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 03/13/2024
Created 01/02/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[This is a "what if" scenario in featuring Ms. Feng, from the Kenny and Hypnosis series, and a new main character just for this new series. All characters involved are 18 or older.]

Senior year was supposed to be filled with aspirations for the future and making memories with your friends before the tsunami of real-world responsibilities comes crashing down on you. While he could have been planning things with his friends in his English class, James instead had to go down to the front office.

"Back again, Mr. Smith?" the secretary said, glancing up from her computer.

"Hi, Mrs. Walker. I'm doing great, thanks for asking..." James replied with a worn-out expression.

Mrs. Walker picked up her phone and dialed the Vice Principal's number.

"He's here," she crooned. "... Go ahead."

James walked down the hall and knocked on the last door on the right.

"Come in!" A woman's voice said from behind.

With a sigh, James let himself in and stood in front of the Vice Principal's desk. Vice Principal, Dianne Feng, was the driving force of discipline in the school. Her commanding tone and tact made her the most feared VP in the history of the school. So much so that even the principal never got on her bad side. Although only standing at around 5'2'', she instilled fear into even the most hulking delinquents.

"Mr. Smith, have a seat," he said with a serious tone.

James sat down in his usual spot.

"Are you aware of why I brought you here this time?" she asked him.

"If it's about the printer, I had nothing to do with it," James said.

"That's not what I heard. I heard that you were seen tampering with the paper and now the whole thing won't work!"

"Tampering? I was trying to load in more paper because Mrs. Kleine asked me to!"

"I don't want to hear it. You're constantly in here for more and more bad behavior. Why should I believe you over a teacher?" Ms. Feng said.

As bad as it looked for James, it really wasn't his fault. Ever since he started high school, bad luck seemed to follow him around when Ms. Feng was nearby. Whatever went wrong, she was always there to see the aftermath.

"As punishment, you are to buy more paper for the printer. Now, go back to class and continue to reflect on your actions," Ms. Feng said.

"Fuck off..." James thought to himself.

Although ready to slam the door on his way out, James was slow to get up.

"Just do the usual and I'll be outta here..." he impatiently thought to himself.

Ms. Feng stood up from her chair and turned around to her shelf of cubbies. She bounced up and down on her toes as she reached in deep and high in order to sort her papers out. Her buxom torso caused her suit to inch upwards with each movement while her big ass did the same to her skirt.

"There's no way she doesn't know how she looks when she does this," James thought to himself as he watched her big ass stretch her panties against her black pencil skirt.

Ms. Feng fanned herself with her hand.

"Damn AC still isn't strong..." she said under her breath as she popped the top button of her blouse.

Even though it was for less than a second, James absorbed the sight of Ms. Feng's deep cleavage, nearly spilling out by now, as she turned around to dig through her adjacent shelf before finally leaving.

"Feng leave you half-dead again?" James's friend, Ricky, said after playfully bumping into him in the hallway outside of the office.

"Just about," James replied.

"Hey, look at it this way: she won't be anywhere near us this weekend," Ricky said.

"Hell, yeah! Just me, you, and Jacob, at the beach for the weekend!" James said.

"I still can't believe his parents just straight-up got a room for us at that nice-ass hotel because they didn't want him to have to drive to the beach every day," Ricky said.

"There's not even traffic on the way over there, but I guess his parents don't want their car insurance rates to increase anymore..."

James put behind yet another negative encounter with Ms. Feng and looked forward to the weekend so they could start their spring break creating wonderful memories. Little did he know, that it wouldn't be anywhere close to the memories he had in mind.

*****

"You can't make it?" James repeated.

"Yeah, man. Sorry. My mom's saying we gotta visit family this weekend because my cousin's graduation party got moved-up since she's going out of state for college," Ricky said.

"That sucks, man. At least we have the rest of spring break. What about Jacob?" James said.

"Uhhhhh, he didn't call you yet?" Ricky said.

There was brief silence before Ricky suggested that James call him before hanging up.

"Hey, Jacob. Ricky said I should call?" James said.

"Hey, man. So, uh, I can't make it to the hotel either," Jacob said.

"Fuck, dude! What happened?" James said.

"You're not gonna believe this. We had to park our cars on the street since the driveway's getting redone and a drunk semi driver just smashed right through 'em. Mom and dad don't want me taking a Buber because they're scared I might get kidnapped or something. However, they said you can keep the room since they can't get a refund anyway," Jacob explained.

"Well, I'm already over the bridge, so I may as well stay by myself for the weekend, I guess..." James said.

"That's the spirit. Have fun!" Jacob said before hanging up.

James felt a sense of defeat as his final friend canceled on him.

"I brought all of my games and everything. I guess I can at least see the beach from the hotel while I play online for a couple days..." he thought to himself.

James admired the line-up plazas as he drove down to the hotel. He surprisingly had a painless check-in and made his way up to his room, still not knowing what to do with a room all to himself. In an unusual choice for him, he decided to go down to the hotel pool.

"I did bring my trunks, after all," he thought to himself, looking at his Real Gamurrs brand trunks in his suitcase.

Heading down and going outside, yet another plan was squashed when he saw the sheer amount of people in the various pools.

"Seriously?! We're at the beach, people! Go to the damn sand!" he thought to himself.

At a loss for what he should do next, he looked over at the beachside bar and decided to have a seat. The bartended didn't even entertain the possibility that he could be of drinking age, skipping over him to serve another person. With a sigh, he watched a rerun of a football game on the comically small TV above him. At some point, his attention shifted to the absolute bombshell that sat next to him. Her sunglasses concealed her eyes, but he could just tell that she had a fierce look underneath as she stared at the menu. Her straight black hair hung down to graze her shoulders, and her red and orange floral bikini complemented her curvy figure perfectly. As James was enamored by this stranger, everything changed when she spoke.

"No long islands? What kind of a bar is this?!" The stranger said in disbelief.

"Vice Principal Feng?" James said as an automated response.

The stranger looked over, then lowered her sunglasses.

"James?" she replied.

"Hey, uh, fancy meeting you here!" James nervously said.

"Just my luck. I'm here on a loner's vacation and now my VP's here. She's probably gonna blame me for the menu options..." James thought to himself.

"Yeah, I decided to come to Galveston for the weekend. Too bad this bar doesn't have my favorite drink. Best hotel my ass!"

James felt the familiar duty of trying to make the situation better as he saw a minor scowl cross her face.

"Um, y'know, even though I can't drink, I do know some good places around here that my parents go to," James said.

"You do? Care to show me?" Ms. Feng asked, turning to face him with an eyebrow raised.

"S-Sure! No problem!" James enthusiastically answered.

"Great. Let's head out then. You can drive my car," Ms. Feng said, handing James her keys from her purse.

It didn't sink in until they were at the first bar that James practically asked Ms. Feng out on a date. Several heads were turned as the two walked in. James took pride in letting the patrons' imaginations put the pieces together of what the two's relationship was.

"Hi! Welcome in! What can I get you started with?" the peppy bartender in a floral shirt asked.

"Do you have any long islands?" Ms. Feng asked with her hands on the table and leaning over.

"Of course! Best in the city and I stand by that!" the bartender answered.

"Great! I'll take a tall one to start off!" Ms. Feng said.

James noted the total shift in Ms. Feng's personality. The normally stern, vicious, authoritative figure was now excited with bright eyes. Her drink was out in a short time, to which she eagerly took a long sip from.

"Hoooo-yeah... that's a good fuckin' drink!" she said with a smile.

The bartender tipped his invisible hat then attended to the next customer.

"This drink is awesome! I'm glad you told me about this place!" Ms. Feng said, smiling while sipping her drink.

"I'm just glad you like it," James bashfully replied.

"Sorry I can't get you anything. Even though you're 18, you're still not old enough to drink yet," Ms. Feng said, feeling bad that she couldn't show her gratitude.

"Don't worry about it. Maybe you can take me out for a drink later in life," James said, his eyes going wide at his absentminded suggestion.

"Hmm... I'll think about it," Ms. Feng said, giggling before taking another sip.

James did his best to chat-up Ms. Feng as she made her way through another long island. Not wanting to stop, she insisted on going to another place. James chauffeured for her as he took her to every bar he had recommended with the best drinks. Her conversations got more playful, with her leaning against him on many occasions. Unfortunately, all good things must come to an end.

"Whoa! I didn't see how dark it is outside," James remarked.

"Yeah, it's night alright. Let's get back to the hotel," Ms. Feng said.

While Ms. Feng was definitely tipsy, she could still keep herself coordinated enough to make it back to the car unassisted, which surprised James when she asked for him to walk her back to her room.

"Here we are," Ms. Feng said as she slid her card key in.

James followed behind her on reflex.

"Oh, shit. I didn't realize I came in with you. I'll just be going now..." he said.

"James," Ms. Feng said, stopping him from leaving.

"I still haven't thanked you for the wonderful evening~"

James's heart was pounding as he turned back around. Standing with a smile, Ms. Feng reached behind her back and undid her top. Her massive tits swung down, knocking her bikini to the ground. Before James could react, Ms. Feng wrapped her arms around him and gave him a deep kiss. He could taste the alcohol on her, having its own intoxicating effect.

"Why don't you get on the bed so I can show you just how thankful I am?" Ms. Feng said with a wink.

James sat on the side of the bed while Ms. Feng got on her knees.

"Is this really happening?!" He wondered.

Flicking open his pants at the zipper, she quickly pulled them and his boxers of, tossing them aside.

"Oh my god!" she remarked.

James's thick cock was hardening right before her eyes.

"James, this is wonderful," Ms. Feng said, breathless and mesmerized by his impressive member.

James felt a jolt through his body as she held his cock in her hands. This was the first time a woman had seen him naked, let alone touched and complimented his dick, and he was holding back as much as he could to not pop early.

James moaned as Ms. Feng suddenly kissed the side of his shaft. Dragging her lips, she enveloped the tip to suck it while encircling it with her tongue. James spread his legs apart, pushing his cock up while still getting even harder.

"Heh heh, this guy's still getting bigger!" Ms. Feng remarked.

With a smile, Ms. Feng pressed the tip of her tongue against the hilt of his cock then slowly ran it up to the tip. James moaned once again to Ms. Feng's pleasure. In the blink of an eyes, Ms. Feng swallowed his cock halfway down. Her hot, wet mouth and tongue wrapped around every inch of skin she took in.

"Oooooh, fuck..." he said under his breath.

Ms. Feng showed delight in James's reactions. She gave him a few more sucks and kisses before deciding that he was ready for the main events.

"Ready to fuck, James?" she said with a smile.

"Absolutely," he absentmindedly answered.

Ms. Feng undid her cover-up, then her bottoms. James stared at her bare, shaved-pussy as she got closer to him. His attention shifted to the condom Ms. Feng had tossed on to his lap.

"Hope it fits. Put it on and let's get to fuckin'!" she said as she crawled on to the bed.

James eagerly unraveled the condom down his dick and waited for what Ms. Feng would do next.

"Mmmm, I don't even need foreplay. I'm so wet just from sucking on this thing. Let me just rub my pussy against a bit..." Ms. Feng said.

Ms. Feng sat on James's lap and rubbed her pussy against his cock. James could feel how warm and wet she was from blowing him alone. She raised her hips up, pointed his dick right at her pussy, then slowly lowered herself down. James moaned loudly as he felt her swallow his cock nearly down to the base.

"Oh, yes! That feels so fucking good!" Ms. Feng exclaimed.

Ms. Feng rocked her hips back and forth, resting her hands on James's chest to keep herself steady. James reached up squeeze her massive breasts as she rode him.

"Play with my nipples! That'll really turn me on!" She told him.

James rubbed her nipples with his thumbs as he cupped her breasts. He could feel them quickly poking out from their inverted hiding place and tracing his fingertips. Ms. Feng closed her eyes and softly moaned as she brought her hips back and forth.

"It's been so long since I've had this! Fuck, I don't think it's ever been this good!" Ms. Feng said aloud.

Ms. Feng suddenly changed gears, pulling James's hands away from her breasts and pinning his wrists down against the bed.

"You want it rough?" Ms. Feng asked with a grin as she stared into James's eyes just inches away from his face.

James pursed his lips and moaned from behind his teeth as Ms. Feng relentlessly swiveled her hips. The strict, no-nonsense figure of authority that was the antagonist of his school life was now a sex-crazed slut using him like a living dildo in a hotel room. James looked down towards his waist only to see Ms. Feng raising her hips.

"Hrngh!" He exclaimed as she brought them down hard enough to make the slap of skin echo.

"Oh, yeah! In and out!" She said with a wild grin.

The bed shook and creaked from how intensely Ms. Feng was going at it. Every bit of endurance that James had built up was quickly being drained from his body.

"Oh... I... I!" Ms. Feng started to cry out.

James, no longer able to hold back, filled the condom as Ms. Feng's pussy tightened around his cock.

"Fuck!" James exclaimed as he raised his hips.

"Oh, fuck meeeeeee!" She exclaimed as her lower body shook.

Seeing Ms. Feng's expression of agonal pleasure as her mouth hung open sent every drop of cum gushing out. Unable to hold herself up, she fell next to James. James lied on his back, catching his breath with an arm over his eyes while Ms. Feng gradually came to on the pillow.

"Did that really happen?" James thought to himself before turning over.

"Holy shit... is this what I've been missing all these years?" Ms. Feng said as struggled to sit up.

She quietly gasped as she eyed the filled condom that was still clinging to James's dick. He winced, still very sensitive, as she pulled it off and held it up close to her face.

"Look at this! I would have been leaking like crazy if you shot this inside!" She said to him.

James didn't care about how much he put out; he was far too exhausted from a myriad of things.

"I'm just *yawn* gonna... close my eyes for a second..." he said as snuggled against the pillow.

The last sight he saw before drifting off, was Ms. Feng's naked, sweaty body rummaging through the mini-fridge for more booze.

****

"Uggghhhhh... everything hurts..." Ms. Feng said as she sat up holding her head.

She made her way to the sink to have a glass of water before heading back to bed, only to stop dead in her tracks when she saw James next to where she was sleeping.

"Oh my god!" she exclaimed, covering her mouth.

James groggily sat up.

"G'mornin'...," he slurred.

As his eyes adjusted, Ms. Feng looked down at her naked body and quickly covered herself.

"W-W-What are you- what did we?! Did we?!" she stammered.

Ms. Feng kept repeating, "oh my god" over and over as she flicked through her phone. She gasped loudly before James scooted over to look over her shoulder. Ms. Feng browsed through the many pics she herself took of last night.

"We fucked?!" She exclaimed in shock.

"Yeah? You don't remember?" James asked.

As Ms. Feng sat deep in thought, her face turned red as her memory slowly returned.

"Oh my god, we did..." she said, filled with embarrassment. "I was just so relaxed from the drinks, and having company felt so nice after being alone for so long that I just..."

Even though James had seen Ms. Feng in a new light, he now had his chance to get back at her for all the years of false accusations and time lost in detention.

"I won't tell, if we keep this going," he said.

"Keep this going?!" She repeated in disbelief.

Ms. Feng looked like she was about to lay into James, but quickly stopped herself.

"Okay. We can start this fucked-up relationship IF, and only IF, you don't speak a word of this to anyone! I'm serious, James Smith. Not to your friends, not anonymously online, not even in a diary. Not a single word, okay?" Ms. Feng said.

"Deal. Kiss on it?" James said.

Ms. Feng sighed before pulling James in for a kiss.

"Now, be a good boy and keep your ass in bed while I get ready and don't you dare peak on me!" Ms. Feng said with a stern point of her finger as she walked backwards to the bathroom.

"I've already seen you naked..." he said as the door closed.

*****

James and Ms. Feng walked alongside each other as they ventured through the shopping side of the beach town. James had contemplated staying back at the room to fully take in what the hell had happened overnight, plus get some beachside gaming in, until Ms. Feng decided that he would be joining her in the real world. Her reasoning was to keep an eye on him and make sure he wasn't bragging to his friends about what happened, but deep down she wanted company on her trip.

"Let's go there. I don't know how it happened, but my top got torn and I need a new bikini now," Ms. Feng said as they walked in front of a clothing store.

The inside of the store was close to empty, with a cashier on his phone and one other person probably trying to steal trinkets. James and Ms. Feng stayed close by as they browsed through the racks of clothing.

"Anything you think would look good on me?" James asked her.

"No," Ms. Feng bluntly replied as she swatted through the hangers of clothes.

"What do you think about these?" Ms. Feng asked, holding up two bikini sets.

The one on the right was similar to the one she had worn yesterday, the only difference being green and purple. The one on the left, however, was a black micro-bikini small enough to only just cover anything important.

"Definitely the one on the left," James said seeming mesmerized.

"Oh, really? I'm surprised you w-"

Ms. Feng's smirk quickly turned into a gasp when she saw the bikini James picked.

"T-This isn't the onesie!" She remarked.

Ms. Feng slammed the black bikini back on the rack, then quickly grabbed the onesie next to it. Both bikinis dropped to the floor with a rattle of the hangers as she gasped upon seeing James.

12