Vicious Rumours Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Finally, any time I have a meal at home I will be eating it out of this dog bowl without my hands. Now I know what you're thinking, how am I supposed to cook food if I'm not allowed to stand on my hind legs? Well that's why I put these in a low cupboard." Gladys opened the cupboard to show the camera piles of tins of dog food she had stocked up on, she gave the camera a wild-eyed stare and decided the appropriate thing to do was to wag her tail. "Naturally of course any time this little bitch is naughty and doesn't obey any of the rules I just laid out, I'm going to take £1 off the subscription price on SpankBank. I'm sure you've already noticed the falling price. If it falls much further…" She ran her hands between her legs for a moment before remembering why she pressed record.

"I figured you'd want to watch me eat dog food for the first time, watch this little bitch suffer before she acquires a taste for meaty chunks in gravy." She pulled down the nearest tin and opened it, immediately recoiling at the smell as it hit her nose. She turned the tin upside down over the bowl and watched the chunks slop out with a wet thud. She gave the camera a look of disgust before lowering her face into the bowl and gingerly wrapping her mouth around the nearest chunk.

Gladys lifted her head up and desperately tried to suppress her overwhelming desire to retch. She became very aware of the smudge of gravy on her nose and the grainy meat resting on her tongue. She took a deep breath and bit down, chewing away, now actively gagging. Finally she swallowed her first mouthful.

"Yuck, urgh that was horrible. Absolutely disgusting." She paused for a moment to calm herself down. "Want to see me do that again?"

It was an arduous process but Gladys' resolve never faltered. One bite after another she choked down the foul bowl before licking the bottom clean and giving the camera a look of kinky achievement.

"Maybe on a diet of dog food I won't be such a fat slut in the future." She quipped as gravy dripped off her chin.

Gladys felt her double life was now fully cemented, the students had no idea that every night their headmistress went home and humiliated herself, living in her own home like a lowly dog. Despite her prediction, she never acquired a taste for dog food, in fact she found herself eating more and more meals outside her house so she could avoid the disgusting taste. Nevertheless when she did feel in the mood for humiliation, she at least got better at eating the disgusting mix without gagging. The novelty of the situation she put herself in took weeks to wear off to a point that she wasn't rubbing her pussy raw in erotic humiliation every day.

She allowed herself some time to swim in the fantasy, the need to upload more videos weighing on the back of her mind but not becoming pressing to her. Eventually the school calendar provided a supreme opportunity for mischief, and Gladys made sure to draft the assembly announcement accordingly.

"One more notice before you head back to classrooms, classes will finish early next Friday as we prepare for the annual St. Bernard's fundraiser. Invites have been sent to all parents and alumni for a night of dancing, fine dining, and a fantastic fundraising auction. Everything being auctioned off is listed on the school website, however we do have a couple of secret surprise lots, the only way to find out is to come, so if your parents haven't booked tickets yet make sure to let them know they are missing out. I will be making some video calls over the next couple of days to get as many people here as possible funding your future."

Naturally the nature of the secret auction prizes was the subject of every rumour swirling around the school.

"I think we can all agree, one of the lots is getting to fuck Headmistress Hardwick."

"Maybe, but you remember economics, excess supply drops the price, a go on that loose cunt would barely raise a fiver."

"If that, who knows what else she shoves in there. I heard she's such a slut she uses her pussy as a purse."

"What does that even mean?" A boy asked, a sentiment mirrored by Gladys.

"Never mind that, let's talk about what's actually reasonable, she can't auction off her pussy, but she can video call all the alumni wearing nothing below the navel" Gladys quietly giggled, she planned to video call the alumni wearing nothing but a collar and a tail butt plug, doing everything in her power to keep her camera phone above the neck.

"Of course, I genuinely think maybe a whack or two with 'old thumper' on that colossal ass would be a nice auction item."

Gladys' eyes lit up. Old Thumper was a piece of school history, she had no idea how this kid knew about it. It had started as one of the oars on a boat that had won some rowing championship that was frightfully important at the time, broken, shortened and smoothed off it became a paddle used by various sports coaches to punish poor performance. Naturally that was eventually banned and it became more of a hazing and bonding experience for the sports clubs. Eventually it was completely retired but as the headmaster at the time was an alumni with a fondness for Old Thumper, the paddle remained in the trophy cupboard.

"So lot 1 would be a spanking with Old Thumper, lot 2, fucking her sloppy purse of a cunt. I reckon lot 3 would be a series of compromising photos, basically a free blackmail pack. Pay enough money and you get the headmistress as a slave."

"God, imagine trying to find out what she will say no to, then blackmailing her to do it anyway."

"Woof woof, hello subscriber." Gladys began, she had decided to film this video in her office, with her locked in her kennel. "So I have an update and a proposition for you. Next Friday we're having the school fundraising auction. Seeing as it will only be adults I thought I would let my hair down a little, I'm going to wear a cute little outfit that is all kinds of revealing, one of the lots is going to be giving my big bottom ten of the best with Old Thumper. As well as that one person doesn't know it yet but if they win a lot they're also going to get emailed a naked photo of me. So lots to get worked up about, but that's not why I'm uploading this." Gladys paused for a long time, willing herself to move forward with what she had agreed.

"I keep calling myself a whore, and a slut, but how can I be when I have never even cheated on my husband. So I'm proposing that we meet and you fuck me. The night of the auction, loads of people will be coming and going to the main hall, nobody is going to notice someone sneaking in the back entrance if I leave the door unlocked. So I'm going to sneak away and lock myself in my office. There I am going to tie myself to my office chair and cover my eyes with a blindfold, I'm a piece of fuck meat I don't get to know your identity. The key to my office is going to be hidden underneath the fire extinguisher next to the back door. Let yourself in and then do whatever you want to me." The cage rattled a little as Gladys shuddered.

"I'm looking forward to you making me the whore everyone knows I am."

Gladys sat in her office, listening to the steady stream of arrivals for the fundraising event. Her night was planned but began with her staring down the pile of clothes she was torn over wearing. On the one pile, a schoolgirl's outfit, clearly a bit beyond cheeky but would go well with the paddle punishment. The other pile was a party outfit she had bought but never felt comfortable wearing. A purple strapless cocktail dress, heavily reinforced bust so it could be worn without a bra, tight darting in the middle to bring it close against her torso, and a skirt that hid very little of the thigh before the slit at the side dashed whatever modesty was left. The dress would of course be worn with tights and high heels but without underwear.

Gladys eventually decided on the cocktail dress as although it was scandalous it wasn't as overtly sexualised as the schoolgirl outfit, giving her more deniability. However half way through putting it on, she had an idea.

'No reason I can't have a costume change before the Old Thumper lot.' she thought to herself, grabbing the schoolgirl outfit and bundling it into a bag to stash by the stage. 'You never know, someone might see me changing, get a good look at my sloppy coin purse.' Gladys had no idea why that phrase was sticking with her so much.

Gladys felt a lot of eyes on her as she went through the pleasantries of making the wealthy feel at home. The parents of current students had a mixed reaction to her dress, but the smattering of alumni who remembered her from their days as students were positively agog at the formerly stern matron being so relaxed and carefree in more ways than one.

The dinner was, as always, exceptional. The highly paid kitchen staff were given a chance to flex their cooking muscles without a constant eye on the budget and mass production, and so produced food that even the wealthiest among the guests found appealing. Finally Gladys got on stage and began the auction.

The auction was always a grab-bag of donated items, a mixture of high end marketing and alumni bragging that bought out fancy lots to raise plenty of cash. Gladys was acting as auctioneer and made sure to lean forward alluringly, her colossal cleavage inspiring plenty of high bids. The butterflies in her stomach gaining strength with every lot that passed.

"Sold to the debonair man with the green tie. Please make sure to give me your email address afterwards so I can send you the hotel tickets." Gladys announced, her mind racing that she was going to 'accidentally attach a picture meant for her husband' when she emailed him tomorrow. "And now time for the final secret lot of the night, however this one takes a bit of preparation so I'll be right back."

Gladys' hands shook as she left the stage, she was aiming for bawdy but otherwise wholesome fun with this idea, but as she went through with it she started to worry that maybe it would go a bit far, maybe parents would complain. Nevertheless she soldiered onwards, quickly stripping down and putting on the ill-fitting schoolgirl outfit. The check skirt barely made it past her bottom and for a crazy moment she considered leaving the underwear behind, but her rational mind kicked in and she pulled on the schoolgirl bloomers before tying her hair into pigtails and strutting onto the stage, carrying Old Thumper over her shoulder.

At her first few steps all conversation was silenced in shock, then the hoots, whistles, and catcalls from the audience rose up to a deafening volume. It took her some time to convince them to quiet down so she could announce her final lot.

"You like my new outfit?" She cheekily asked, watching the audience cheer with delight again. "I used to wear something similar when I was a schoolgirl. Of course back then the worst punishment I would get for misbehaving was some lines, not like in the days of Old Thumper here. Raise your hands if you went to St. Bernard's when this was in use." A few of the older members of the audience knowingly raised their hands.

"Well for tonight's final lot, one of you lucky guys will get to give me 10 of the best with Old Thumper here, so where should we start the bidding?" She asked, biting her lip at the enthusiastic murmurs in the crowd.

"Five thousand pounds" yelled one of the older gentlemen who had raised his hand earlier to indicate he was very aware of what that paddle could do.

"Um… ten thousand pounds." A younger man yelled. Gladys recognised him as one of her former pupils who now owned a tech company.

"Do I hear eleven thousand?" Gladys asked, astonished at the value being put on being the one to turn her bottom red. The bidding continued and Gladys became more and more astonished at how much her ass was worth. Eventually the bidding broke down to a wealthy gentleman sat next to a woman so red with rage she could only have been his wife, the former student, and a larger man she didn't recognise.

"Any advances on twenty thousand pounds?" She asked, staring at the bidders. The former student cleared his throat and awkwardly spoke up.

"Err… I bid… forty thousand pounds." He announced to a mix of gasps and cheers. Gladys couldn't believe it, that was double her annual salary when she first started teaching, just to get to paddle her ass.

"Any advance of forty thousand" she croaked out, the shaking heads of the other two bidders giving her an answer. "Sold for forty thousand pounds, come on up Hugo." She announced, just remembering her former students name in time. He had a big grin on his face as he skipped to the stage and looked around curiously. She handed him Old Thumper and bent over the table that had previously held the other lots, holding her hand to her mouth like she was a cheeky pinup girl. Hugo hesitated and Gladys took the opportunity to lift up her skirt, the audience cheering at the sight of her bloomers.

Hugo brought Old Thumper down with a thwack and Gladys felt a red hot heat spread across her bottom. The audience cheered and Gladys blushed. But as the cheers faded, she heard an elderly gentleman airing his disagreement.

"No, no, no…" he yelled as he climbed to the stage, leaning heavily on a walking stick. "As an old boy who has proudly felt the sting of Old Thumper, I'm telling you this won't do at all. No teacher ever gave me the option to keep my briefs on. I suppose it's not PC any more but how are kids going to learn if they don't feel the sting of willow on their bare bottoms?" The crowd cheered, more at what they wanted to happen to Gladys than the aging man's outdated views on student discipline. Gladys put her hands over her face and squealed at the thought of what she had to do next.

The crowd went into a frenzy as Gladys hooked her hands around the elastic of her bloomers and pulled them to the floor, before retaking her place at the table and bending over to give the audience a clear view of her bare bottom. Old Thumper came down hard and the crowd cheered as they watched Gladys' asscheeks ripple with recoil. Gladys barely had time to scream before Hugo brought the paddle down again, causing more ripples of heat as the crowd cheered for more.

Time seemed to stretch forever as Gladys drank in the pain and humiliation of her bare bottom being spanked in front of parents and former students. This wasn't a fantasy or a masturbation adventure, she truly was being exposed. After ten swats she immediately sprung up and pulled up her bloomers. She rushed off the stage towards her office, the guests mistook this for embarrassment and a bashful retreat, when in truth Gladys was eager to prepare herself for her mystery subscriber.

Gladys could still hear the commotion she left behind her as she snuck into her office and locked the door. She looked up at the clock.

'shit, 10:48' she thought to herself, stripping off her clothes as fast as possible. 'I'll have to remember to take err… £108 off my subscriber cost when I next get to a computer.' She stood naked in her office looking, trying to think through what to do next. She had anticipated that she was going to have to tie herself up, and had provided some rope and elastic bands for the purpose, but she hadn't really come up with a game plan of how to do so. All she had really planned was the phrase 'do your worst' which she wrote on her pubis, and a condom she had stolen from the sex ed class that she left on her desk.

First she sat on her office chair, her legs as wide as the armrests would allow, she could see this would definitely be a good way to tie herself up, but then she wondered if her legs would be far enough apart to accommodate a whole man between them. She tried bending her legs over the arm rests, it opened her much wider but meant her pussy was too far from the edge. As she shuffled around she almost slipped, but as she did she found herself falling into the perfect position.

Gladys ran a length of rope round the back of the chair, tying one end to each of her legs, forcing herself to contort into a bent double pose with her head at the base of the chair back, and her pussy and ass hanging off the edge of the chair. Next she tied her knees to the armrests to stop her simply lifting her legs over the seat back. She set up some elastic bands on the far end of the armrests, ready to lock her arms in place. However before she could do that final step, she wrapped a scarf around her head as a repurposed blindfold and plunged herself into darkness before wrapping her arms around the outside of the chair and slipping them into the elastic bands, holding them in place.

Gladys spent her time swimming in her helplessness. 'Any minute now a totally anonymous stranger is going to enter my office and fuck me and there's nothing I can do about it.' This wasn't strictly true, although the elastic bands held her in place, they were stretchy enough that she could pull her hands free if anything went wrong, but Gladys enjoyed herself more pretending that wasn't the case.

The position Gladys had tied herself in was not comfortable, her bottom still ached from her paddling and as she squirmed with discomfort, she worried that he may not actually be coming. She had rolled out the welcome mat but she didn't know for sure he agreed to her terms. She was so invested in overcoming her aversion to being a cheating whore, she never considered what it would do to her self-esteem to offer her body to a stranger and be turned down. She considered untying herself at that moment but her brain swimming in horny embarrassment told her to keep going.

After what seemed like a lifetime, Gladys heard the telltale scratching of keys against the lock. She squirmed and moaned as she heard the door open and footsteps in her office. The man said nothing but she felt his hands roughly grab her breasts, kneading and jiggling them, toying with her. The man stopped groping her and she was once again left moaning with lust in a sea of darkness, she wondered what he must be doing now. Was he taking pictures for his private collection? Or maybe he was setting up something worse for her. Her question was answered when she felt him grab her hand and start wrapping rope around it, quickly following up with the other hand. He had been examining how she had tied herself up, figuring out how she planned to untie herself so he could make sure she was totally trapped.

Next Gladys felt one of her office pens gliding over her chest, she tried to figure out what he was writing, but was distracted by the pure thrill of desecration. Next she felt him firmly grab the chair and begin to move her, the ground rumbling underneath her as the wheels transitioned from her plush carpet to the hardwood floors of the school corridor.

"Wait, what are you doing…" Gladys began to squeal. He calmly but firmly shushed her and to her surprise she found herself obeying. Eventually the rolling stopped, she couldn't tell where she was but every little sound echoed ominously. The man went back to roughly playing with her breasts, squeezing them as hard as he could, then sucking on her nipples until she thought they would pop. Just as her poor breasts were screaming for relief, she felt his cock begin to press against her vulnerable pussy.

Gladys was so wet she put up barely any resistance as she felt the cock slide into her. She moaned with embarrassment and fulfillment as the stranger began to thrust in and out of her, her orgasmic screams echoing in whatever room her captor had chosen for her ravishment. She was finally doing it, cheating on her husband, having anonymous sex, giving away her body like the whore her students thought she was.

"Yes, fuck me… fuck me like the dumb slut I am." She yelled as she felt the man surge inside of her. As he pulled his cock out she could tell he had worn the condom, however moments later he emptied the contents of the condom over her tits, wiping a little bit against her lips which she lapped at luxuriously. She could hear his heavy breathing as he pulled his trousers back up, then in a whisper, clearly trying to affect a generic accent and not give away his identity, her mysterious abuser said the only thing he was going to say to her that night.